Housewife Rumble - Round 01

Story Info
Two women are out to show dominance.
2.4k words
4.3
37.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18 or over. This story contains consensual sex between married couples and reluctant stripping during a catfight.**

*****

Brian was an engineer who loved eccentric women. Wyoh was an eccentric woman who liked engineers. They had fallen in love instantly and currently lived in the suburbs of a major metropolitan area. Brian was thin, tall, and had fine black hair. Wyoh had streaks of early gray in her naturally black hair. She had a fine, toned body, loved experimenting in bed, but above all she loved getting Brain hard in any way she could.

Duncan was a retired marine with a body and mind chiseled to perfection. Ophelia was lawyer with powerful need to be on top on any social ladder she was in. She was shorter than average, but nearly always wore heels. She didn't exercise as much as she'd like, but she had volume in all the right places. A small, pretty brunet with freckles, Ophelia had a habit of flirting with any married man she saw, just to show her status.

When the two families became neighbors the husbands became fast friends. The wives were immediately at each others throats.

"Wyoh," Brian started as they slid into bed, "You do know I love you right? I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it."

"She was flirting with you right in front of me." Wyoh grumbled. "She was trying to get on my nerves. I can't believe Duncan tolerates it."

"He told me she's never cheated, and they've been married for a while." Brian shrugged. "Maybe it's just the way she blows of steam. I'm sure she's stressed."

"Maybe." Wyoh sighed and turned away from Brian as she turned off the lights. It wasn't the gall of that woman that upset her. It was watching someone else turn Brian on. She felt a deep sense of vulnerability at the idea, even though she was incredibly horny. Something about making love to him right now made her fear that maybe he would be thinking of her, instead of Wyoh. It was probably nothing, but it was enough for her to lie and say she wasn't in the mood.

In the house next door, Ophelia giggled like a girl half her age as she settled down on Duncans cock. "You have fun at the party sweetie?" Duncan asked as his wife straddled him. "You're a bit more wild than usual."

"I really like our new neighbors." She continued as she ground her hips around. "What about you?" she hummed.

"I'll never figure out how you can just talk about your day during sex." Duncan grunted, "But yea, sure, they seem all right."

"I think that woman was a little upset with me." Ophelia's body was flushed from her speckled cheeks to her toes, "You think she felt threatened?"

"Honey, I'll never get why you get off on that, but sure. I think she's downright terrified of you."

Ophelia shivered and cackled as she humped her love. "Such a shame, going gray so young. She must feel like she can't pleasure her man anymore."

"I don't know, it looks kind of exotic."

Ophelia stopped. "What?"

"You know, I'm just saying it's not necessarily a bad thing, gray hair you know? Adds some character I think."

"Do you think that wrinkly cunt is hot?" She leaned in tightly.

"Woah there!" Duncan chuckled. "I seem to have hit a nerve. Look, I married you because you're the sexiest woman I'd ever met, and that's still true." That calmed her down a bit, but her sexual fire was dampened. "Don't get all riled up about it. And if you want to keep bullying her or whatever, just keep it soft okay? Brian's a good guy, and while I love seeing you assert your dominance, or whatever it is you like to do, don't push that couple too hard. They're good people."

Ophelia eventually began to hump her husband again, but only after envisioning things she would do to Wyoh if she could. She felt her heart race at the feeling of distracting her husband from her, causing him to forget about his older looking wife. She imagined making her lick Ophelia's heels and beg for her to stop. When she moaned, she made sure to moan loud enough for their neighbors to hear. Loud enough to send Wyoh into fits of guilty, envious chills.

In the other house Wyoh heard the cries and felt her chest tighten. "Hey," She heard Brian, "Sounds like they are really going at it-" Wyoh met his lips with her own and pounced on him like an animal in heat. Her body burned cold from shame and pleasure, but she tried her hardest to make sure the only thing in his mind was her, and not the sounds from outside. She flipped Brian on top of her and felt him enter her ready, desperate womanhood. She moaned and lifted up her legs to give him more room and depth. He filled her and pumped into her as she cooed louder and louder. She cried out, hoping for the whole neighborhood to hear. She wanted them all to know who Brian was thinking about, who he loved, who he as fucking.

Ophelia heard the cries and fucked her husband harder. She tried not to hear it. She thought about Wyoh fucking herself alone. She screamed, shook, and came to the idea of Wyoh face contorted in shame and disgrace.

Wyoh let herself get fucked and tried not to think of Ophelia. She tried not to think of her smiling face. She tried not to cum to the sounds of Ophelia one house away. She tried, but she failed. Her body convulsed and settled to the shameful proposition. Wyoh was turned on by the idea of her husband being turned on, even if it was another woman.

The next morning, Duncan and Brian awkwardly waived to each other on their way to work, understanding nothing more than both of them had had a good night.

---

There was an uneasy peace for about a week. That Saturday, Brian and Wyoh came to visit for brunch.

"Get him!" Duncan yelled at the television with Ophelia under his arm. "Headlock! Headlock!" Duncan mimed the action.

"I could never really get into this." Brian admitted.

Duncan opened a beer as he sneered. "It's wrestling. What's to get into?"

"I don't know. A bunch of oily men touching each other? Not my thing."

"So you'd rather see oily women at each others throats?"

"Yes actually." Brian nodded.

"That would be," Duncan started dismissively, but then paused. "Actually, I wonder if I have that."

"What are you watching?" Wyoh returned from the bathroom and sat by her husband.

"We were wondering if they have female wrestling." Duncan switched channels. "I mean, they should right?"

"Maybe we should wrestle?" Ophelia turned to Wyoh. "Sounds kind of sexy to me."

"Har har." Duncan mocked as he set down the remote in vain. "It exists but I don't have the right channel. Perfect."

"Who do you think would win? Me or Ophelia?" Wyoh asked Brian.

"What kind of question is that?" Ophelia rolled her eyes. "I've actually taken judo classes."

"Well, I have a few inches on you." Wyoh countered.

"Uh," Brian tried to think quickly. "Ladies, you're both pretty." Wyoh could tell the conflict was upsetting him and let the matter drop.

Ophelia continued, "We could set something up here in the living room."

"I'd watch that." Duncan admitted. "What do you think Brian?"

"Sure." He reluctantly shrugged. "If it's just for fun."

"Of course." Ophelia giggled. "What are the rules?"

"Shit, nothing too formal I hope." Duncan asserted. "Don't kill each other? Have fun? No blood on the carpet? Remember we all have to live together afterwards? Stuff like that."

"I can live with that." Ophelia said with satisfaction. "And no help from husbands?"

"Of course." Wyoh's eyes narrowed.

"Then lets get it set up!" Ophelia ordered with a triumphant smile.

--

Ophelia wore a black bikini top with black bike shorts across her athletic, yet short and wide frame. She left little to the imagination and exuded an aura of confidence. Wyoh wore a conservative tank top and shorts. She had reach and height. They both started on their knees in the living room floor where the furniture had been moved to give more space.

Wyoh was about to ask how to win before she saw the look in Ophelia's eyes. This wasn't going to end until either of them was forced to admit surrender. Wyoh suddenly wished she had paid more attention to the wrestling show. Her experience was a couple of bar brawls in her earlier days, but nothing since.

"Start!" She heard Brian call out. Ophelia charged forward and low. Wyoh stuck out a hand and pushed her forehead down. Her hand was grabbed and was about to be locked before Wyoh pulled up on Ophelias hair.

"Ow! You bitch!" Wyoh released her grip once Ophelia stumbled back. "I mean," She looked to the husbands, "Sorry, getting heated. All in good fun." She scowled at Wyoh. "That's no fair."

"No rules." Wyoh shrugged. Ophelia had never been in a real fight before. All she knew were competition rules. Wyoh would have to exploit that. "Bitch."

The word hit Ophelia far harder than it had hit Wyoh. She leapt again, this time going high. Wyoh tried to roll away, but was grabbed by the shoulder. She was slammed into the carpet as the strong woman tried to straddle her. Wyoh spun to her back but only managed to get Ophelia's strong legs around her midsection. She thrust up, as if fucking her attacker, but Ophelia simply rode her with a smile. Her tits jiggled as she pinned Wyoh's arms beneath her. "I wonder what I should take off first?" She taunted. Wyoh wrenched a hand from the other woman's grip carpet and pulled Ophelia's Bikini top down.

Ophelia shrieked as her massive jugs barreled out of their strings on full view for everyone. She leaned over to cover herself. Then Wyoh thrust up again and sent her rolling over Wyoh. When she landed her tits skid on the carpet. "Ahh!" She shrieked again, she held her breasts in pain and humiliation.

"Man I love wrestling." Duncan opened another beer. "You want one?" he asked Brian. "You seem stressed." Brian shook his head, entranced by the spectacle.

Ophelia was enraged. "Dirty little," She fixed her top before turning on her adversary again. Wyoh was panting. "I can't believe you did that!" Her face and chest were burning scarlet.

"This isn't my first fight." Wyoh shrugged. Her husband cheered her on. She felt a new wave of confidence. "I thought you liked showing off." Ophelia swept a leg around Wyoh and pulled her knees out from under her. As she fell the stronger woman grabbed an arm, straddled it, and began to thrust her hips into Wyoh's elbow. Her tendons quickly became overstretched in the armbar.

"What now?" Her attacker asked. Wyoh responded by slipping her hand into her top and tightly twisting her nipple. "AHHH!" Ophelia tried to resist the pain. "Fuck!" She let go and turned away. "My fucking tits!" Her eyes were watering. Wyoh didn't hesitate, she jumped on the cowering girl and got her arms over and shoulder and under an arm, and locked them together. Ophelia wriggled, "Grah!" Wyoh went weightless. She realized her center of weight was right above Ophelia's, and Ophelia had thrust her ass up to throw her with ease. Wyoh flew and fell on her back with a crash.

But she had grabbed on to Ophelia's top, and was still holding it. The busty woman was wearing nothing but her shorts. Ophelia was overcome with embarrassed hesitation as she stared at her own bare, abused tits wobbling in the air, but not long enough to let Wyoh recover. Her humiliation changed to rage as she charged and pounced on Wyoh. Her legs wrapped around her arms and she sat on Wyohs chest, taking a semi-69 position. She was only wearing her sheer bike shorts and Wyoh could clearly see the outline of her ass and womanhood from behind. "Lets see how you like it!" Wyoh felt hands on her waistband. Her legs were trapped Wyoh squirmed but couldn't reach anything. Her pants came off like wrapping paper on Christmas. "Enjoying the show boys?" She asked, her back arching in victorious glee.

"Are you still okay Wyoh?" Brian asked.

"Just fine!" She tightened her thighs in dismay and thrust and fought without avail. She was exhausted. Ophelia rode her like a bucking bronco, her tits bouncing left and right for everyone present. Wyoh's hands reached as low as they could. Her attackers thighs were tight and unyielding. She was just able to touch her butt, but barely anything else. She and Ophelia were sweating bullets.

"Are you sure?" Ophelia teased. The butt wiggled closer and pressed down on her more. It seemed to grow larger and heavier. "Maybe you need a spanking-?"

Wyoh hesitated for only a moment after seeing an opportunity. Her hand was just close enough to pull down the bike shorts down halfway. Then the other hand reached in and stuck a thumb up inside her asshole. "Mother of Christ!" Ophelia's ass clenched and she thrust forward to escape the intruding digit. Wyoh kept hold of the shorts, and they fell halfway down her thighs as she thrust forward and began to fall. As she did this, her balance was off and Wyoh spun her with her torso, causing her to fall on her side and roll out of her shorts, leaving her completely naked on the carpet.

"You!" Ophelias eyes were wide and watery. As she covered herself in a fetal position, "You-"

"I think that's enough." Duncan intervened. "Good fight!" He stood and covered Ophelia with a blanket. "Better luck next time."

Her eyes were filled with hate as she gazed into Wyoh. She gulped as she put her shorts back on.

"That was fun." Brian nodded. "What do you think?"

Wyoh had never been more afraid in her life. "I loved it." She said enthusiastically. Ophelia seethed.

"Then we'll have a rematch." Ophelia's eye twitched. "Tomorrow. Your place!"

"Ophelia." Duncan started, "Brian and I work tomorrow."

"Then it will be the two of us." Ophelia's eyes narrowed. "That would be better. No one can stop us-"

"Ophelia." Duncan tried to calm her down. "This was just for fun."

"I'm having have fun!" Ophelia's eyes were manic.

"Sure. So am I." Wyoh stood, her posture graceful. "We'll have a fun day, just us girls." She smiled to Brian, "We'll get to know each other better."

"We sure will!" Ophelia agreed as she stood and stomped away deeper into the house.

"She gets exited easily." Duncan laughed. "It was nice seeing you!"