Housewife's Choice Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers

"Sure, no problem," George said, before realising they were the same youths from the path. They all managed to find a seat and positioned themselves around the couples' table. George noticed his wife's face had taken on a very happy expression. The tallest of the boys picked up Jeans' and his glasses and said, "Let me buy you both a drink." George, busy daydreaming hadn't noticed the glasses had become empty.

The next hour was spent making general conversation and small talk and George found the young men to be most likeable. He discovered two of them were local whilst the third, a friend they had recently met, was camping in the area. George also noticed that as more alcohol was consumed that the boys' eyes focused longer on his wife's cleavage. In the cosy corner of the pub no one else noticed that yet another button of her dress had "accidentally" come undone. George observed how his wife leant forward more often than necessary and how the top of her dress parted showing the flesh of her breasts through her half-cup see-through bra. Indeed, the dress was unfastened almost to her navel and sometimes the boys caught a glimpse of bare flesh below her bra. Just a few times the dress came far enough apart for them to see her barely covered nipples. How Jean wished they were somewhere more private and the table wasn't obstructing the boys' view.

The bell behind the bar rang for last orders and George got the drinks in. Looking back at the table from the bar he realised that they had all had quite a bit to drink, especially Jean, who by now was obviously feeling quite merry and carefree. George had an idea.

When the glasses were once again nearly empty he said to the boys, "If your walking our way maybe you'd like to come back to our place for the last drink. We have a little holiday cottage not far away."

The boys looked at each other considering the offer; then, as they looked at Jean a certain expression came to their faces and almost simultaneously they told George, "Yes, great, thanks George." Then one asked, "If it's OK with Jean, that is?" Jean smiled and nodded her approval. On the way back to the cottage George felt excitement rising wondering just how far Jean would go in this situation – no one to interrupt them and all of them feeling quite relaxed and carefree. Jean felt excited too – she had let three young men see her panties and breasts and now, at her husbands' suggestion, they were taking them back to the privacy of their cottage. She knew it was for more than a drink – she knew the boys' were hoping for more than a drink – she knew that they all knew it was for more than a drink. How far did George want her to go, she thought? How far was she prepared to go? The more she thought about it, the more excited she became.

Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers
12