Housewifes Choice Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers

"No," she said, "I'm old enough to be your mother. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Come on, you know you want to," replied the boy, trying to pull her forward. "I want to fuck you!" the boy exclaimed.

"Calm down a bit," said Jean gently, "Lets not get rough and spoil things." With that comment she took hold of his penis and started to slowly move his foreskin up and down. "You can touch me too if you like," she whispered. The boy, breathing heavily, ran his hands over her body while his eyes took in the sight. Jean stopped rubbing his cock just long enough to slip the gown from her shoulders, leaving her stood in nothing else but her stockings.

"Is that better?" she asked the boy, now squeezing his cock a little harder. With her free hand she took hold of his right hand and placed it on her nipples. "Just roll my tit between your fingers and gently pull it," she instructed the boy. She held his left hand and moved it between her legs, then, taking hold of his fingers placed them at the top of her crack, bending them to find her clitoris. "Not too hard," she whispered, "Nice and gentle." The boy obeyed.

"You have a lovely cock," she told him, "It's nice to touch a young boy like you. Do you like to see my body and touch me?" The young man grunted a yes.

They were stood slightly apart so that each of them could watch their mutual masturbation.

"Your fantastic," declared the boy, "I love it when I can see up your skirt and see your knickers."

"Does that make your cock hard – make you want to fuck me." Jean didn't use this language normally, but then she normally didn't wank off young boys while naked.

The boy mumbled again and Jean asked, "Did your friends enjoy last night too – do you think they want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes!" the boy said, "I want to do it now."

"Not now, no – but we'll have to get together again then we'll see if we can make it happen – and your friends too." Jean couldn't believe the offer she had just made.

"Why not now?" the boy asked impatiently.

Jean didn't tell him but she had the most unusual thought for a woman in that situation. She wished her husband were present. They had always shared everything and enjoyed their little games together. It didn't seem right to have her first fuck with someone else without him knowing. To Jean, part of the pleasure was doing these daring things in front of George. She was a loyal and considerate wife.

Lust sometimes wins over loyalty and Jean, watching and feeling the hot penis, and feeling the boys' fingers just in the right place, pulled him toward her and kissed him. At the same time she guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt and holding it there, pushed it just far enough in to wank it against her clit. Her hands moved faster on his cock while her hips gyrated, her free hand went behind and gripped his buttocks so she had full control of the swaying.

Faster went her hand then she stopped the kissing and almost shouted to the boy, "Grip my tits – hard! Suck them, let me feel your teeth!" She was about to come and let out a little yell – the boy beat her to it. A warm liquid splashed against her and pressing his cock harder against her clit and thrusting her hips back and forth she felt her own orgasm rise.

At the height of her ecstasy she moaned loudly as she caught a glimpse of her husband's head through the door – then he was gone.

It took quite a few minutes for Jean and the boy to dress and return to normal. The boy kissed her then they both went downstairs to the living room.

"Well," said the boy awkwardly, "I'll see you soon then, thank your husband for me for letting me stay."

When he had gone Jean looked for her husband and found him in the garden.

"Have you been home long?" she asked.

"Quite a while – I didn't disturb you – you were busy. What's for lunch?"

Jean smiled, so he had been present after all – and he seemed happy about it.

"Shall we go upstairs first?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd like that – very much," answered George.

Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers
12