Housewife's Humiliating Regression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeth, pwease! Baby Boom-Boom needs a pwetty new diaper, pwease!"

I danced around the room, pointing to my crotch,

"If Baby Boom-Boom doesn't get a new diaper, I might have a widdle accident!"

Doubled-over with laughter, Vanessa asked me, "Baby Boom-Boom, explain to everyone how your body works."

"Well, dis is my widdle boobies," I said, pointing to my tits. "All I have is widdle nipples. Nothing more! And here is my widdle puss-puss. See? Here it is!" Then I bent over: "This is my widdle fanny. I was a good girl and went boom-boom on the big-girl potty! Hooway for Baby Boom-Boom," I sang.

The sales manager picked me up again, scarcely able to contain his laughter. He held me up to inspect me, and then waved me at the store's window - and this time, for reasons I still can't comprehend, I waved at everyone!

Several of them waved back.

He put me on the changing table and pulled up my legs.

24-hours earlier, he would've kissed my ass - but now he was diapering it! He grabbed a diaper and stuck it directly beneath my fanny. But he stopped... just before sealing my diaper closed. It was left open, with my pussy pointing at the ceiling.

"Hold on, everyone," the manager said with a mischievous twinkle.

He unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock.

"This fuckin' bitch has reamed my ass every fuckin' day," he told the others. "Every time she opened her mouth, I'd cower in fear. She made my job a living hell. Now... I want her to OPEN her mouth."

He placed his hand firmly on my pussy, stuck a finger inside me and stuck out his dick so that is slapped me in the face.

"Suck my dick, Baby Boom-Boom!"

"Yeth, thir!" I lisped, sucking his cock for all it was worth.

Glug, glug, glug, glug!

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that this much-younger store manager would have me on a baby's changing table - with his finger buried in my snatch - and have ordered me to give him a blowjob. But... but... here it was.

His finger was wiggling my clitty, making me wet again. But before I could cum, he shot a load down my throat.

I swallowed every last drop.

"Ahhhh," he sighed. "Good girl!"

Only after zipping himself back up did he finish taping-up my diaper. It was an absurdly puffy diaper with baby ducks on it.

I looked down at my bare chest.

"Does Baby Boom-Boom get a top to cover her widdle boobies?" I squeaked. "See? My widdle boobies are showing!"

"No, Baby Boom-Boom doesn't need a top, does she?" Vanessa answered.

"No, I guess not!" I agreed.

They left me in the nursery to waddle around and play with my toys, while the audience outside the window laughed and pointed. And that's where they'll keep me... until my husband comes home.

THE END