Housewives of Valley County Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues...
7.6k words
4.33
27.2k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers

(This story is a part of the Blackedmerica series, which is set in an alternate history. Other stories in the series include Blackedmerica: A Love Story, Nerds of Hollyweather, A Southern Sheriff, In Brazil and Le Belle Donne.)

Chapter 3

Joseph Kerns, a senior at the Combs high school, stood by the sidewalk outside his house. As always he wore a nice dress shirt, though today he wore a brand new one that his girlfriend had helped him pick out yesterday.

Girlfriend... Joseph thought to himself. He still had a hard time believing that he and Melea were actually together. He had been in love with her since the first time he saw her back when they were just juniors. Sometimes he found himself just staring into her deep brown eyes where he simply could get lost for hours.

As he stood there waiting, he looked down and straightened his shirt once more. He wanted to look proper, especially today since it was Jabari Day at school, an important African holiday.

Whilst he straightened his shirt for the fifth time, his eyes paused for a second at his bare penis. Though he was somewhat used to being bottomless in public since there were many African celebrations where it wasn't proper for men of any age to wear pants or underwear. And of course, during sports in school, he didn't wear any shorts either.

Though the thing he was a little nervous about was the fact that whenever he was around Melea he often found himself stiffening in his underwear, and today he wasn't wearing any underwear or pants. And not just that, but this morning Melea's mother Amarika was picking him up and dropping him and Melea off at school.

Having fixed his shirt, he picked up his notebook to work on the latest poem he had written about Melea. His talent for writing poetry he had probably gotten from his mother who loved reading books and writing short stories.

With every sunrise my heart grows for you, with every sunset my mind fills with loving thoughts of you...

Joseph scratched the loving bit, he hadn't told Melea that he loved her yet. He so wanted to but was too nervous.

Down the street from Joseph, Margot Hinger and Deborah Young were out on their morning walk. Margot, who was a year older than her friend, at thirty-seven, had long blonde hair which she had tied in a knot behind her head since she wore a cap. Though she used to be a bit more slender in her twenties, the pounds she had put on in later years had only translated into a bigger butt and bigger and fuller breasts. Though if she had to admit it to herself, which she usually didn't, her breasts had started to sag a bit.

Deborah, on the other hand, had golden brown hair, that unlike Margot's shiny blonde hair that flowed past her mid back, stopped at her shoulders. She was also much thinner. A figure she had sported since her more youthful days which, in combination with her fantastic balance and grace had led her to have a long and prominent ballet career.

Both women wore their usual walking outfits, snug shorts, a cap and a pair of sunglasses, with one exception. Since today was the day of Jabari, they had left their tops at home. Unlike men, for women, the proper way to dress for Jabari was in a topless fashion.

"You know, I read this article in Molly yesterday, "How to celebrate Jabari day with your Husband". Margot had an excited smile on her face when she turned to her best friend.

"Oh, anything naughty?" Deborah smiled hoping for something juicy.

"Oh, there were lots." Margot's large and natural breasts jiggled slightly as she turned and smiled.

"Uhh." Deborah couldn't wait to hear about it.

"Well, there was this thing that I might just try later if I get the chance. It said that if you happen to meet a handsome black man..."

"I like where this is going already." Deborah smiled widely as did Margot when she looked at her friend.

"Hehe, Well, if you meet a black man, you should tease your husband a little by sending him some sexy pictures of the two of you, and then telling him that if he can hold it until he gets back home, that you'll have a surprise for him." Margot got excited just thinking about it.

"Oh wow. You think Derek would make it home?" Deborah asked about her friend's husband.

"Maybe..." Margot thought about it for a moment.

"Though I know that he has an important meeting today, so I don't know if I should." Margot didn't want to embarrass her husband in front of his clients.

"Yeah." Deborah nodded.

"What about you, maybe you should try it with Edward?" Margot asked her friend.

"Well, hehe, I don't think Edward would make it home." Deborah smiled, knowing how quick her husband was. He usually spurted within moments of seeing her with a black man. Even when she went down on him, he would spurt his little load the moment her tongue touched the tip of his penis. Though because of their love, she would always suck him until he grew inside her mouth and spurted once more.

"Well, I don't think he really needs to make it home." Margot smiled knowing that her own husband probably wouldn't last until he came home either. But she would plan a nice surprise for him either way.

As the two women walked further down the street, they saw Joseph Kerns standing on the sidewalk.

"Morning Joseph." Margot and Deborah giggled a little when they saw the young man standing there pantless, with his small penis out in the open.

"Oh. Morning Mrs. Hinger, Mrs. Young." Joseph looked up from his notebook and said politely. Though he tried not to, his eyes wandered down to their bare breasts. Mrs. Hinger had large and full breasts that made small bounces with each step that she took, whilst Mrs. Young's breasts were smaller though perkier with big nipples.

At the same time, he noticed them looking down and giggling at the sight of his small penis that had started to grow a little, which made him awkwardly look down a little.

As the two gleeful women passed the slightly embarrassed high school senior, over by the Kerns house, the door opened and a handsome black man waved and said goodbye to Harriet Kerns.

"See you later sweet stuff." Graham Turner smiled at the woman in her bathrobe.

Margot and Deborah paused for a moment and looked over at the black man as he closed the door.

"Mmm, Harriet sure is a lucky woman." Margot smiled as she imagined the black man who was walking towards his car on top of her.

"I hear he's been sleeping over for a couple of days now," Deborah replied enviously.

Joseph looked over just in time to catch Graham giving him a wave.

"Morning Graham." Joseph waved back smiling politely at the black man who had been sleeping over at their house for the past week. Joseph would often come out to the kitchen for a snack to find Mr. Turner's leaning back on the living room sofa. Joseph's mother would be on her knees between his legs eagerly sucking on his huge throbbing black cock.

Once or twice Joseph had even noticed that his mother had put her phone on the table, aimed at her and Graham, and on the phone, Joseph could see that his father was watching her suck the black man's cock.

Joseph's father Gerald, who worked as an architect, would sometimes be out of town to oversee the construction of a building or some other structure he had designed. When he was they would often talk over Skype.

Over on the sidewalk, Joseph watched Graham get into his Chevrolet Camaro. He really liked Graham. He had explained a few things about football that he had always had trouble following. Though football had never really been his thing, Joseph wanted to learn more about it since Melea was rather into watching the school's team play.

Just as Graham started up the powerful V8 engine, the door over at the house flung open and a slender woman with glasses came running out. The woman's red hair, that she had tied in a knot at the back, waved slightly in the warm breeze as she waved her hand.

Joseph could see that his mother had something in her hand, and as she was waving it and at the same time trying to get Graham's attention, she took a small tumble, though she didn't fall. The tumble, however, loosened the knot she had tied with the rope around her bathrobe, and with another step it brisked open, exposing her naked body. The slight reddish blush around the areolas of her flopping breasts and the trimmed red fuzz just above her pussy slit made it quite obvious that she was a true redhead.

"Graham, Graham!" Harriet called out worried that he might not see her.

Over the roar of the V8 engine, Graham thought that he could hear someone. Turning over he saw Harriet coming towards him. Her robe was wide open and the sight of her nude body made his thick cock twitch and tighten in his pants.

With a turn of the key, he turned off the powerful engine and rolled down the car window.

"Oh, Graham..." Harriet panted as she came up to the Camaro.

"You... forgot your wallet..." Harriet held out his black leather wallet.

Graham instinctively checked his pocket, and surely enough, his wallet wasn't there.

"Thank you." Graham smiled thankfully, and at the same time, his black cock grew even harder as his eyes wandered down her naked body. He felt the urge to bend her over the hood of the car and slam into her sweet pussy, but he was already late, so he had to settle for something else.

"You're welcome." Harriet smiled feeling so thankful that she had caught him before he left, and the way he was looking at her with those gorgeous brown eyes made her even more thankful.

"Come here." Graham motioned Harriet to lean down, which she eagerly did.

Leaning in through the open window, she was met by the soft yet manly touch of Graham's lips pressing against hers, and the wetness of his tongue making its way into her mouth. Harriet quickly twirled her own tongue against his as she passionately kissed him back.

"Mmm." Harriet felt like putty for Graham to do with as he pleased. What she wouldn't give to wrap her lips around his thick cock, or even, sit down on it and feel its girth stretch her so good.

Over by the sidewalk, Joseph turned away awkwardly, wanting to give the two of them some privacy. Just as he did, a car pulled up just in front of him.

"Hi, there young man." The driver's window of the car pulled down and a strong looking ebony woman with a short cut afro looked over at Joseph.

Joseph looked over at Melea's mother Amarika Jakande. He could see that she wore one of her traditional African tribal dresses. It was quite easy to tell that she was a strong and proud African woman, something that also translated into her profession as a professor in African studies.

"Oh, Hello Mrs. Jakande." Joseph had always been a bit nervous around Melea's mother. He worried a little that he might accidentally do something improper around her, but more than that he really wanted her to like him since he really loved her daughter Melea.

"Hi, Joseph." Suddenly Melea leaned her head down over at the passenger seat. Unlike her mother's ebony tone, Melea was a bit more light-skinned and had a larger and curlier afro. On a more average day, Melea would have worn a dress, skirt, jeans and or a top. Today, however, in honor of Jabari, she had put on a Tribal dress that her mother had gotten for her on one of her recent trips to Africa. Normally one of these dresses would be more loose fitting, though Melea's and her mother's dresses were snug and really accentuated the curves of their bodies.

Before Joseph had even time to say hi, and without even thinking, his gaze found its way to Melea's dress and the immense and deep cleavage that showed off of her amazingly huge breasts. He almost drowned in her cleavage.

"Something tells me that he's happy to see you." Amarika glanced down at Joseph's now fully erect penis.

"Oh... I'm." Joseph felt so embarrassed when he looked down and saw his small, three and a half inch penis, standing straight up.

"Hehe." Melea giggled a little and smiled as she leaned over a little to get a glance of Joseph cute little penis.

"I hope you'll be able to keep from squirting inside the car. I don't want no messy seats." Amarika said in a stern manner. Though she was just pretending to sound a little intimidating. Truthfully she rather liked the goofy kid her daughter was seeing. She liked how he would always try to impress her when he was over at their home. Always trying to be polite by pulling out her seat, helping with the dishes, always offering to fetch her a glass of something when she said she was thirsty.

"Oh, no Mrs. Jakande... I... won't." Joseph immediately felt nervous since he was already feeling a twirl in his balls just by seeing Melea in a dress like that.

"Well then, get in," Amarika told him as the boy nodded.

As he got into the backseat, Joseph began to think about things that might make him limp, but with Melea in the car with him, he knew that would be next to impossible.

"Comfy back there." Melea leaned back and smiled at her cute boyfriend. She also took a glance down at his erection. She could see small droplets of precum oozing out from the tip. She knew that if she leaned over and showed off a little of her boobs, that Joseph would probably come like he usually did when she undressed or wore something like she did today. Though the last thing she wanted to do was to embarrass him like that in front of her mother.

"Yes, thank you." Joseph smiled nervously whilst gulping inside by Melea's beauty.

"Oh, and... hi by the way." Joseph smiled having not been able to say hi before.

"Hi." Melea smiled, wanting to give him a small kiss. But again she resisted the urge since she had a pretty good inkling at what would happen as she took one last look at the small erection of her boyfriend before turning back around.

"Oh, who's that handsome man with your mother?" Amarika asked as she looked over and saw Harriet lean back out of the car. She could barely see the man's face.

"That's Graham... erhm, Mr. Turner..." Joseph paused. He didn't want to seem improper in front of Amarika.

"He's been sleeping over for the past week," Joseph told her whilst Amarika watched the man drive out of the driveway. Then she turned her attention over to Harriet who waved goodbye to the man.

"Seems someone has had a good morning." She called out to Harriet who still had her robe open.

"Oh, hey Amarika." Harriet smiled and laughed a little when she looked down and tied her robe back up...

The two women had attended the same college, Mason, where they were getting their bachelor's degrees. Amarika in African studies, and Harriet in Library and Information Science. They first met when Amarika was looking for a book at the college library and found her way to one of the back rows. When she turned the corner she found Harriet on her knees, with her blouse open, between two sexy black guys with their pants around their ankles. Amarika watched the red-haired girl blow the two guys until they emptied their balls on her face and down her throat.

Over the next week, Amarika would come back each day, and each time she found Harriet back there in the same row with her lips wrapped around another black guy's thick cock. By that time she had noticed that Harriet had seen her standing there, and one lust-filled day Amarika decided to go over to her. As Amarika sat down next to her, Harriet freed the twelve-inch black cock of the guy she was stroking whilst sucking another guy. Amarika glanced up at the sexy guy who she had just sat down in front of, and after he gave her a smile, she wrapped her luscious lips around his bulbous cockhead.

From that day the two women became good friends and each day Amarika and Harriet found themselves back behind that row pleasuring black guys...

"Yes, quite the morning... and evening." Harriet walked up to the car and smiled as she and Amarika let out a small laugh.

"I bet." Amarika smiled.

"Hi, Melea..." Harriet leaned over.

"My, don't you look stunning today." Harriet admired Melea's Tribal dress. She had no trouble seeing why her son was so in love with her. Not only was she smart and kind, but also very beautiful. Though her son didn't know that she knew how he felt about Melea. Harriet had found some of his poems one day whilst cleaning, and though she respected his privacy, she couldn't help but read a few of them. Whilst reading it became quite clear that he was in love.

"Thanks, Mrs. Kerns." Melea smiled.

Hi... Harriet then looked back and waved and smiled at her son.

Joseph awkwardly waved back knowing that his mom could see his small erection.

"So kind of you to drive Joseph today Amarika, which reminds me, I've got to hurry, there's still quite a bit to fix down at the Library for the Jabari showcase," Harriet said. She was very proud that the director of the library had chosen to put her in charge of the showcase.

"That's no problem, Harriet, happy to help. I might actually swing by to check out the exhibit after class today." Amarika said. Since she had devoted a large portion of her life studying Africa, she was very fascinated to see how the Jabari exhibit turned out.

"I hope you do." Harriet waved as they said goodbye and Amarika drove off.

On her way back inside, Harriet thought more and more about the exhibit at the Library. She really hoped that it would turn out well, and even more, she hoped that she had done Jabari justice. It had been such an honor to have worked on such an amazing project, that celebrated such an important African figure as Jabari. The great African warrior that had brought peace to almost all of Africa during the late eighteen hundreds.

Inside, as she was about to head upstairs to take a quick shower, Harriet heard her phone go off. She knew straight away that it was her husband Gerald since the tune that her phone played was the theme music to the A-team, The African Team, her husband's favorite show on television...

The show was about a group of five strong black ex-military men who helped out people in trouble. In a previous episode that Harriet had caught with her husband, a young married Italian couple, Alfredo and Sofia, had just opened a restaurant and were being harassed by some punks. Since no one else could help them, they sought the help of the African Team. It turned out that the punks had been paid by a nearby restaurant owner who was afraid that he would lose a lot of his customers to the Italian restaurant.

The episode ended with Sofia in bed with the five black men of the African Team, for a glorious gangbang, whilst Alfredo thankfully and happily made a superb dinner for them.

The show had become a massive success, and actresses from around the world were lined up to play the female lead in each episode. In the episode that Harriet had seen, Sofia was played by the famous Italian actress and model Giulia Bianchi. By the end of the episode, Harriet could easily see why all those famous women were so eager to be a part of the show...

"Hi there Rhett," Harriet answered the phone and smiled.

"Hi, Scarlett." Gerald smiled where he sat pantless in the backseat of a Tuk-Tuk taxi heading back towards his hotel from the construction site in Cambodia where they were building a new museum that he had designed.

The nicknames they had for each other they had gotten from their favorite book and film, Gone with the Wind.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Gerald asked thoughtfully since he didn't want to disturb in case his wife was with Graham or another black man.

"No, Graham just left..." Harriet smiled to herself. She could tell that a part of her husband had hoped to have caught her together with Graham.

"And I was just about to go and take a quick shower." Harriet walked up the staircase.

eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers