Housework

Story Info
He never thought about it, but eventually, it happened...
946 words
3.79
112.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," I muttered.

Normally, I tried to make sure the rest of my family was asleep before I got on my computer to watch my (extensive) catalog of pirated porn I got off a filesharing utility. And normally, when someone started walking downstairs, I could pull my pants up, click out of the window, and claim I was playing an RPG or something.

Not tonight.

I had just started cumming after watching Aurora Jolie get reamed (damn, she took it like a pro, probably because she was one), and my little brother's hand fell on my shoulder.

"You know she's a virgin, right?" he asked, nonchalantly.

"What?" I gasped, unsure of what he was driving at, and surprised as all hell at his entrance. Damn! Caught!

"Just like you'll always be. Now pull up your damn pants and get upstairs, you perv." He pointed the way up, and his face kept registering a stern disapproval.

As I passed by him, guiltily, his eyes narrowed and he said, "And clean up your sperm, too!" My face flushed, and we both walked up.

The next day, my parents both left to go look at houses, and my brother and I were doing chores around the house.

"Get in here and help me clean up the dishes," he yelled from the kitchen. I had just finished taking out the trash, so I had no excuse not to.

For a few minutes, we cleaned in silence. Then, unexpectedly, he said "Don't worry, I won't tell Mom or Dad about your little incident."

"Um, thanks," I said, quietly.

"Don't mention it. Everyone does it, nobody in this house has the moral authority to chastise you," he said, and I thought that was the end of it.

We started putting the dishes away, and everything was normal. At first. Then I felt him reach around me to put away a cup, and he got a little ... closer ... than would be normally expected. It happened again, and again, so it wasn't just accidental.

My brother was trying to feel me up.

He got more and more brazen about it, too, to the point that he was virtually dry humping me when he put things away.

"Okay. Stop," I said. "What in hell are you doing?" I yelled.

"Well," he said, thinking slowly, "after I saw that thing last night," and here I knew he was referring to my 8 inches, which I'm mildly proud of, even though I have my parents to thank, "I knew I needed it."

"You're...gay?" I asked, incredulously.

"No, not really...well, kinda, I guess...but I never really wanted a cock before...but now..." He trailed off, and then suddenly threw me to a wall, unbuckling my pants.

"What --" I began.

"Shut up, I need this dick," he said, firmly, yanking down my boxers. Then he grabbed hold of my dick and started pulling.

"Oh - shit - stop - what - " I spluttered, unable to form some kind of sentence. I was just too confused, and my brain kinda gave up. Without its help, my dick immediately began to grow, not even noticing that another guy was wanking it.

That's when it disappeared into his mouth. Oh, that's a point of no return, now isn't it.

"Shit," I said, breathily. "Oh, dude, oh."

His head was all over the place, on my dick, next to it, running up and down it, near my balls, hell, once on my asshole, and his hands filled in where his head wasn't. Hands down, the best blowjob I've ever gotten. But one little problem: my brother's doing the blowing!

It doesn't matter to my balls, though, and they start shooting in minutes. He just gulped my cum down. Once I finished, he started pulling away from my still-erect dick and his tongue flicked the head as it left.

"Okay," he said. "I need that in me."

"What?" I asked, stupidly.

"In. Me. In my ass. Filling me up. You're not that stupid. But we need some lube somewhere..."

"There's some bars of soap on the counter," I said, without realizing I had said it.

"Great," he said, and he washed his hands with it, then got some extra soap and started stretching out his asshole with his fingers. Once he had two fingers in there, he moved one hand over to my dick, which had started getting soft, but under his ministrations, was well on its way to full hardness.

So there he was, with a soapy asshole, and there I was, with a soapy dick. He shoved me down on the ground, moved over my dick, and slowly lowered himself onto it, moaning as he went.

Hell, so was I, I didn't care that it was my brother. It was an ass. It was on my dick. And to me, it was good!

He hit bottom, ground himself against me, and slapped his dick on me - which was a decent size itself.

Then he went up...and down. I'm sure you know the motion, I don't need to explain it. But oh, it was fantastic. He started jacking himself off furiously a few minutes after we started, the soap making squishing noises as he moved.

A few minutes later, he muttered, "Fuck", and started spraying cum all over the place. That sight was too much for me, and I started pouring cum into his ass, which evidently pleased him, as he started moaning and grinding around.

We didn't move for another thirty seconds, and we probably would have gone again, if we hadn't heard a car door slam, after which we both bolted upstairs to clean up.