HouseWork Available

Story Info
She was looking for some temporary work.
3.2k words
4.06
33.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

My husband got a new job and we transferred to a new city. We picked up a nice rental out in the suburbs and settled down to our new life. It didn't take me long to get the house and garden in order and then I started looking around for part-time work.

The trouble was that jobs seemed rather scarce on the ground. Getting a job where you spend more time travelling to and from work than actually working is irritating and becomes worthless when your salary barely covers the cost of the travel. I kept looking anyway.

I was down at one of the local shops when I saw an ad asking for someone local to do light housework once a week. I asked the girl at the counter if she knew the man who was advertising.

"Oh, Andy Phipps," she said. "Sure, I know him. A very nice old man. He had a bit of hard luck lately. His wife apparently had appendicitis but tried to tough it out. Turned into peritonitis before he could get her to the hospital and apparently she'll be in hospital for a while."

OK, so we had an older gentleman who just needed someone to tidy up after him for a couple of weeks until his wife got out of hospital and then possibly for a few more weeks while she recuperated. I could do that.

I gave him a call and Mr Phipps suggested that I come over the next day. I would demonstrate my housekeeping abilities and if he was satisfied he'd arrange for me to come once a week. If he wasn't satisfied he'd pay me for the single visit and that would be it with no hard feelings. That was fine by me. I just naturally assumed that he'd be satisfied, because I knew my own worth. I might be young but I was efficient.

I rolled up the next day and when Mr Phipps answered the door I learnt a lesson in perception. What a school-girl doing some check-out work considered a nice old man was not what I would call old. The niceness I had no way of gauging at this time but age-wise he had to be below thirty. Twice the check-out chick's age but not that many years off mine.

"You'll be Megan," he said, giving me a charming smile. "Call me Andy. Ah, come in and have a quick look around and tell me what you think of the place."

So I went in and had a quick look. The place was neat and tidy and reasonably clean, but a little bit of the spic and span had worn off. In my opinion I could have the polish back on it quite rapidly. I told him I'd be quite pleased to do the work for him and quoted what I considered would be a reasonable price. Easy tax-free dollars as far as I was concerned.

"That's quite reasonable," he agreed. "Are you prepared to start right now?"

I indicated that I was and he nodded happily.

"Oh, before you start," he said quickly. "I will be willing to pay you some bonuses for a few extras. Each bonus will be the same as the amount you quoted."

"Aahh, and what would the extras be?" I asked, wondering if he had a stack of laundry hidden away or wanted all the windows washed and flywire screens cleaned. That sort of thing can be messy and time consuming.

"Well first, Janice always does the housework naked and I enjoy watching her work like that."

Boy, talk about a shock. I felt as though I'd just grabbed a live wire. Get undressed and do the housework naked? He had to be kidding. I simply stood there, dithering.

"That's not compulsory, of course," he said earnestly, "but like I said, the bonus will double what you earn."

Indeed it would and that would make a nice little present. I dithered some more but I had this feeling I was going to accept. Oh, dear, what would my husband say if he knew? Blushing I asked what the other extras were.

"Oh, they're easier if you've agreed to the first one," he said, sounding quite happy. "As soon as you're undressed I'll just make love to you in a very energetic manner. With Janice away I've been missing out and you can help make up for it. After that, when you've finished the cleaning, I'll make love to you again, but I'll take my time about it the second time. All up you'll have your pay and three bonuses."

Getting undressed to do the housework was one thing. Getting undressed knowing that he was going to grab me and fuck me in a very energetic manner (his words) was something else again. He had to be kidding me. No one had the gall to suggest that to a temporary housekeeper.

I looked at him blankly for a few moments and finally put my thoughts into words.

"You've got to be kidding me," I told him.

"Why would I kid you about something like that?" he asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. Without making a show of it he extracted enough to pay for the house-keeping and the three extras.

"Why don't we settle up now," he said softly. "Just take how much you think I'll be owing you."

Now I was looking at the money with a blank face. This was so unfair. It's easy to say no when the money is theoretical (not that I'd even contemplated saying yes) but when the money is right there in front of you and all you have to do is take it it's something else again.

Just take the money for the housekeeping I told myself. Leave it at that. That's what I did, reaching out and extracting enough to cover the housekeeping. Somehow, that made it worse. I had money in my hand and there was more there for the taking. Really, what would it matter if he saw me naked? I could do the housework that way. No problems.

I took the extra notes. A little nudity wouldn't bother me. Now his hand was empty. I looked at my hand and I was clutching all the money. Oh god, I had to give half of it back to him - fast.

Instead of doing that I found myself opening my purse and stuffing the whole lot inside, doing my best not to look at him. Oh, god, oh god, oh god, I'd just agreed to let him fuck me. Twice. I was insane. I had to give him back his money, turn around, and run away screaming. I stood there, looking everywhere but at him.

For an interminable moment we both just stood there in silence. Then he smiled at me.

"You can get undressed now," he said.

"What, here?" I asked, looking around. We were standing in the front room. Wouldn't he want me in a bedroom? "Um, are you watching?"

"Why not here? And of course I'll be watching. I want to see your body as your clothes drop away. I also want to watch your face as you become naked, knowing that I'm going to seize you as soon as you are naked and ravish you."

Oh lord. I swallowed nervously, feeling a flash of heat go right to the heart of me, and that heart wasn't the stupid organ that throbbed in my chest. I know this because I think that heart had stopped.

I'd dressed for housekeeping which in my case meant I wore a shirt and loose slacks. I took of my slacks first, trusting on the shirt to keep me covered for a bit longer.

"Nice legs," Andy said as my slacks went down. "Well shaped and look nicely toned. Do you go jogging?"

I didn't answer, concentrating on unbuttoning my shirt.

"Yes, I'm sure you must do jogging or perhaps some running. I'll appreciate feeling those legs against me," Andy went on, ignoring me when I threw a nasty look at him.

Really, he had no right to comment on my legs. It didn't help that his comments were turning up the heat that had ignited earlier. I stripped off my shirt and placed it on top of my slacks.

"A bigger bust that I'd have thought," said Andy. "That loose shirt hid it to a certain degree which is a pity as you have a mighty fine bust. I'll bet that bra is purely for decoration. Those beauties look as though they're quite capable of standing out by themselves. I can't help wondering what they taste like. Are your nipples very sensitive?"

I wanted to yell at him to shut up but didn't quite have the nerve. My face was flaming as I put my bra to one side because I could almost guess his next comment.

"Oh, yes, they're sensitive alright. Look how they're already standing out, begging to be touched. You are a true delight and your body is amazing."

I didn't ask what he thought of my mind. It was perfectly obvious to me that I didn't have one. Just why his crude and insensitive remarks were getting to me I had no idea, but they were. I was feeling incredibly hot, just knowing what was about to happen. Could I back out, I wondered? Just give him back his money and say no? I has a sneaking suspicion that the answer would be no. I was committed to getting fucked 'most vigorously'.

I turned away from him to take my panties down. Did that shut him up? Not so you'd notice.

"A very nice behind," he said, running a hand over it, "and a nice display you're putting on." His hand continued on to cover just what I was displaying and I damn near screamed with surprise.

As soon as my panties were of and I was starting to straighten up Andy had hold of my arm and was turning me to face him.

"Now you get to watch the great unveiling," he said cheerfully, and started undoing his trousers. He happily shoved his trousers and undies down, lifting his legs one at a time to get rid of them completely. Then he was naked from the waist down and both his cock and his intentions were on full display.

Before I had time to take in more than the fact that he seemed to be rather well endowed Andy had hold of my upper arms and was twisting me about. Just like that he guided me down until I was flat on my back on the rug in the middle of the room. He switched his grip from my arms to my ankles and lifted my legs high and wide, settling between them at the same time. Just like that I was wide open to him. He let go one leg, leaned forward, and steered his cock into me. It seemed as though one moment I was standing up and the next I was lying down while his cock invaded me. What was that turn the Germans used in the war? Blitzkrieg. That's it. Lightning war. You attack and drive home before the foe know you're coming. I'd just suffered my own personal blitzkrieg.

He'd released my other leg and his hands were now on my breasts, rubbing them and getting totally familiar with them.

"Be a love and wrap those lovely long legs of yours around me," he said, and I found myself doing just that, too staggered to do anything but what he said.

After that I was hanging on to him for dear life. The way he was going he must have been going without for years and he was intending to catch up with anything he missed right here and right now. His hands and mouth were all over my breasts and face and his cock was trying to set new records in speed.

I was bucking under him, using my legs wrapped around him to help me match his movements. He bounced away happily, giving me everything he had just as fast as he could, relying on me to keep up with him. If I didn't I'd be relegated to an also ran, coming a long way behind him. Or, more likely, not finishing at all, which would be a bit frustrating.

Oh my god but that man could use his cock. He was plundering my body, forcing a response whether I wanted to give it or not. I was reduced to squealing and bouncing on my butt, doing my best to keep up with him.

It was, all things considered, exhausting work. Fortunately he was putting too much effort into it to continue for very long. I could sense that he was getting ready for a big finish and I had no objection. His haste had simply hastened my own excitement and I was going to climax shortly whether he did or simply fizzed out. I was a little curious about one thing. Men tend to build up a bit of extra speed when they want to climax. At least, that's my experience, meagre though it may be. I wasn't sure Andy had that extra speed to give.

It turned out that he did, although I don't know where he found it. Not that I was worrying. I was too busy climaxing myself.

Andy rolled off me and reached for his trousers.

"You're something else," he said with a big smile. "A truly amazing woman. Still, I'd better let you start cleaning."

Cleaning. Right. Well the first bit of cleaning I did was on myself. Then I hopped to, dusting and sweeping and so on. It was as I guessed. Not much work was required. Andy was pretty neat generally and all I had to do was the finishing touches that men never think of. I finished up sweeping and vacuuming and all I had to do after that a quick mop of the floors that were tiled.

Did I mention that everywhere I turned while I was cleaning I'd see Andy watching me? He wasn't watching what I was doing and judging how well I did it (very well) but watched me. I'd straightened up and taken a big breath after wiping down the shower screen and my breasts just naturally bounced somewhat. There was Andy, looking at them and smiling.

Anyway, with the mopping completed all I had to do now was get dressed and go home. I hadn't put much credence in Andy's stated intention to make love to me a second time. I figured he was just big-noting himself. Men are like that.

I'd left the laundry after putting the mop away and Andy asked if I was finished. I nodded that I was and he grabbed my arm and pushed me forward against the kitchen table. I was all, "Hey, what?" and Andy laughed.

"Seconds, remember," he said, his hand already rubbing my mound, getting me worked up again.

"Oh, look, you don't really intend to try again, surely?" I protested and he laughed.

"No. I'm going to actually do it. Just more slowly this time, prolonging the pleasure."

I was prepared to protest most vociferously but I didn't think it would do much good. I had taken the blasted money, after all.

I just leaned helplessly over the table, knowing what was coming. It seems to me that being helpless in this sort of situation is an aphrodisiac in its own right. I could already feel the heat rising inside me and I was nervously waiting for him to begin. Hell, even my nipples were erect in anticipation.

He was busy exploring me, his fingers slipping inside me, stirring me up. I felt him stretch my lips apart and tensed up slightly, waiting for the assault.

Assault? Ha! His cock was there at the entrance to my body, and it moved forward. It must have moved because I could sense it was slightly deeper, but only slightly. He was creeping forward, his cock just edging its way into me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, feeling just a little frustrated. I'd expected another ravishment and it wasn't happening.

"I told you at the start," he reminded me. "Slowly for the second time."

Okay, he had said something like that but didn't the man have a setting other than full ahead or dead slow? Apparently not as he just kept edging in. As soon as he was far enough in to have a good connection his hands grabbed my breasts and he started stroking them - slowly.

He finally slipped all the way in and promptly started thrusting in - just as blasted slowly. He was moving back and forth, not even being fast enough to be considered a casual speed, damn him. This is not to say I wasn't feeling him in exquisite detail. I felt full of him as he rubbed against me, and I found myself giving a little shudder every so often.

He went on and on, not having any need to hurry, just taking his own sweet time. All those sweet sensations were building up within me, slowly but surely. I was starting to plead with him, asking him to hurry it up, to put some effort into it.

He ignored me and took his time while I twisted and squirmed beneath him. I was gasping and he was enjoying himself. He had been going for ages already and he wasn't stopping. It was all too much for me. I climaxed, screaming while I did so. Andy was laughing and continuing, knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

My nerves and feelings didn't get a chance to settle down as his cock was still rocking back and forth inside me. I was starting to gasp again. He was deliberately doing this to me, I just knew it. Sure, he was going to have his own fun but this slow torture was just his sadistic side coming to the fore.

It was obvious to me that he couldn't really do it a second time. Not properly, anyway. He'd shot his load the first time and had no more ammunition. Sooner or later he was going to have to admit that and withdraw in embarrassment and it would serve him right.

"OK," he suddenly said. "Fun time's over. Let's go."

With that he was driving into me with speed and deliberation, putting some real effort into what he was doing. Just like that I was in a position where I was about to climax again. He gave a triumphant cry and proved he did have more ammunition by unloading again, which was all that I needed to have my third climax.

I staggered off to the bathroom to clean up again, my legs feeling distinctly wobbly. That done I dressed and was ready to leave.

Andy was all smiles, wanting me to come back the next week.

"Janice will be home in a couple of days, but I don't want her doing anything strenuous for a couple of weeks. So do you think you'll be able to help out for, say, the next three weeks?"

"Ah," I dithered.

"Don't worry," he said. "You won't be asked to work undressed in future."

Well, I should think not. Walk around naked in front of his wife?

"I guess I could come," I admitted. After all, his wife would be there and she would need the help for a while after being so sick.

"Thank you," Andy said, all smiles. "And don't worry. I'll make sure you get a chance to earn at least one bonus."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers