Housing Developments Ch. 01

Story Info
Discovery begets discovery.
2.8k words
4.49
31k
28
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,560 Followers

"James. How old are you now?" Asked Mrs. Andrews.

"Eighteen." I answered. "Eighteen back in May."

Mrs. Andrews; Alexie Andrews was the neighbourhood MILF who lived the block over from my house. She was the tall, blond, big breasted, leggy trophy wife of Andrew Andrews. I was over there mowing her lawn (not a euphemism). During summer breaks all during my high school years, I mowed a number of the neighbour's lawns to save up money for the coming year. It paid well and this summer was no different.

Mrs. Andrews had been sunning herself by the cooling pool in the enclosed private back yard. That afternoon when she came up to me dressed in a tiny bikini. The string tied bra had two teeny white, almost transparent strips of less than a square inch of cloth that barely covered her hard nipples. I could see her darker aureoles peeking through from underneath. The matching strip on her string side tied bottoms did nothing to hide her modesty. It was barely the length of her slit and easily showed the outline of her deep camel toe. The fairly light weight material shorts I was wearing did little to hide my growing excitement.

She noticed the rising bump and smiled at me. "Andy... Mr. Andrews had an exceptional good year last year so he's taking me on a Mediterranean cruise for a month. We... I was wondering if you would like to earn a bit more money and do some house sitting for us? You know, not just the lawn but water the plants, make sure the house is okay and stuff like that. Of course we would pay you for watching the house."

Without a thought, I immediately and enthusiastically answered. "Yes!"

"Great!" Mrs. Andrews smile brightened even more. "I'll tell Mr. Andrews. I'll make sure you are well compensated. I know students always need money."

Then I thought. "Er... What about Alana?"

Alana was their nineteen year old daughter. I had an immediate crush on her when they moved into the house six years ago. When I started their mowing lawn, Alana would often tease me by sun bathing by their pool. I'd masturbate to my fantasies about her when I wasn't jerking off to Mrs. Andrews. Now that she looked more like her mother, her long blond hair and bodacious body still remained a strong desire in my loins.

"She's away at a friend's cabin, so she won't be around." Mrs. A explained. "So the week after next is when we'll be going. Come over the day before and we'll do a walk around with you. You can stay over that night and drive us to the airport. Okay?"

"Okay! Great!" I responded back. The conversation successfully allowed my groin to deflate somewhat.

Mrs. Andrews spun around and dropped her tiny towel on the deck. As she bent over to pick it up, I couldn't help but stare at her perfect basically naked toned ass with only a thin string running up in between her crack. Mrs. Andrews didn't look back at me but I'm sure she knew that I'd be masturbating to her that night. And I did.

I was so excited and told my parents about the offer. I was so excited, I could barely concentrate on my regular mowing job and nearly cut off my toes one day. The night before I was to go over, I barely slept but suddenly awoken when the alarm went off. I guess I did get a couple of hours rest. There was an excited bump in the thin bedsheet rising from my groin area. My normal morning wood ached for attention.

I flipped off the cover. I pushed my PJ bottoms down my legs and kicked them on to the floor. I stroked my rock hard six-inch penis as I closed my eyes and thought of Alana. I imagined she was standing in front of me naked. She was fondling her huge tits and was pinching her hard nipples. She crawled between my legs and took my cock in her hand. She started to stroke it and asked. "Would you like me to suck you off until you come in my mouth?"

In school, I enjoyed gymnastics, but didn't really develop the body and strength for it to make the team. I did maintain my rather slender, agile and flexible body. Being double jointed helped a lot too. On my back, I could easily lift my legs over my head and bend enough to put my own cock in my mouth. Some days, I could get more than half of it inside. Today, my knees were way past my ears and pressed against the bed. I managed to manoeuver legs under my arms and shoulders so I could pull them down and got even more even more of my cock passed by my lips.

I pulled my foreskin back and tongue fucked my pee hole. I swirled my tongue around my knob. "Fuck it feels good."

I reached around and fingered my bum hole until I needed to cum. I used my arms to push the back of my thighs and forced myself to give myself a blowjob. I started shooting my load in my mouth and down my throat. "Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh!"

Unconsciously, I guess I groaned rather loudly. Mom knocked on my door and came in without waiting for an answer. "Jamie? Are you o... Oh!"

As surprised as she was, I let my spurting cock popped from my mouth. I couldn't untangle myself fast enough and the final spews erupted onto my face. I did manage to cover myself up and Mom said nothing when she closed the door. I stared at the closed door with my wet cum dripping down my face.

I took a quick shower and quietly went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast where Mom was sitting.

"Jamie. I'm sorry for walking in on you like that this morning... again. I heard some groans and thought you needed help." Mom apologised. "I should know you are at that age where you might need to relieve your... tension."

Embarrassed, I muttered back. "Yeah, thanks. It's okay."

"But I must say, I was rather impress with your acrobatics! It was really impressive!" She added. "I'd..."

Mom couldn't finish her sentence when Dad walked in. He was looking at the front page of the paper as he spoke. "So James. Guess you'll be moving out today. Excited?"

"More then you'll know!" Mom interjected and then added with a wink. "I think IT will be harder than you think!"

"Oh, nonsense! He's still coming here for his dinners." Dad said obliviously. "And we're only a block away."

I had packed most of my stuff I'd need in a small backpack and as Dad said "we're only a block away" if I forgot or need anything else. I made my way over to the Andrews late morning.

I rang the front door to the Andrews' house and waited until I heard the lock turn. "James! Come in!"

"Hello Mr. Andrews." I smiled and entered inside. "Thank you for asking me to watch your house."

"No, no. Thank you. Otherwise we'd have to find someone else with Alana away."

"Hi James!" I heard the sweet voice of Mrs. Andrews greet me. "Come. I'll show you where you'll be sleeping then we can tour the house. Did you have lunch?"

I was a bit glob smack when I saw Mrs. Andrews. She was dressed in another teeny bikini, black this time, under a light translucent swim wrap cover that did little to hide anything.

"Of course he hasn't had lunch. It's only 10:30 in the morning!" Mr. Andrews shook his head.

We walked up stairs and to the right. "This will be your bedroom. It's on the front side of the house. Alana's is right across from yours."

I looked into Alana's large room. It was relatively neat with a few bits of clothes, bits and bobs lying around. The room was painted pink with dark rose coloured trim. Very girly, I thought.

Mrs. Andrews lead me around to her bedroom. "Holy smoke! It was huge!" I gasped at the size of it.

"This is the sitting area... Mr. Andrews' walk-in... My walk-in... ensuite... bed... Ooops!" Mrs. Andrews gasped.

The bed was still basically unmade. Sexy lingerie was strewn over the floor. In the middle of the bed was a strap-on harness armed with a black dildo. Quickly, Mrs. Andrews quickly picked it up and put it away in her nightstand. "Don't say anything to anyone, okay?"

"No worries, Mrs. Andrews." I told her. I think I was more embarrassed than she was. I noticed there was a couple of bras and panties lying around.

"Sometimes, Mr. Andrews likes me to fuck him in the ass." She admitted sheepishly. "Hmmm, well maybe most of the times. Okay, you forced me out of it. Mr. Andrews likes to dress up as a girl and be fucked like a little bitch. It's just our secret okay?"

Lunch was definitely interesting. We all sat at the table; Mrs. Andrews across from me. Mr. Andrews offered me a beer as I took a bite from my sandwich. My guess was Mrs. Andrews did not let Mr. Andrews in on our new secret as sipped on a glass of white. Her plump, firm breasts rested on the edge of the table. Her nipples were barely covered. I was hard in my shorts.

I took a gulp of my beer but nearly spit it out as Mrs. Andrews placed a firm, high-heeled shodded foot between my legs and against the base of my boner. Her eyes popped slightly as she rubbed me up and down. She looked towards her husband. Mr. Andrews was busy eating and looking at something on his pad. She looked back at me and mouthed. "Take it out!"

I was totally in her control and obeyed. She took off her shoe and placed it back on me. I rubbed my cock against her baby-soft sole. Mrs. Andrews used her toes to stroke me off until I came all over her foot.

Dinner wasn't much different.

Evening time, I was watching some TV when Mrs. Andrews came gliding in. She was dressed in a very sexy, very short night gown that barely reached the tops of her thighs. She sat down beside me on the leather chesterfield. She chuckled. "I told Mr. Andrews that you found out about our secret. He got so hard and I had to fuck him in the ass again. He's asleep now."

I was hard again. Mrs. Andrews laid her feet on my lap and had me pull down my shorts. Her foot-job was amazing. "I sorry James. I can't fuck you but..."

She moved between my legs and sucked me off until I shot my load into her mouth.

Next morning, I helped Mr. Andrews load the new Lexus LX570. "James, you can used any of the vehicles you like. Keys are where Mrs. Andrews showed you. Here's my gas card. I've called the insurance company and added you on."

After I dropped the Andrews off at the airport, I returned to my new temporary home. It was quiet except for my squeaky running shoes on the marble floor front vestibule. I took my shoes off and moved about in my sock feet. I wasn't sure what I should do first. I finally decided. "Go for a swim!"

I went to my room and found my trunks. Of course as I stripped and changed, the thought of the pool led me to think of Mrs. Andrews by the pool in her sexy little bikinis. I found myself making my way to her bedroom. Unlike previously, everything was clean and made up. Even though I knew I was alone, I was so nervous about sneaking about and getting caught. I entered her walk-in. It was as big as my room at home!

I ran my hands across many of her outfits hanging until I came across the built-in dresser. My hands were shaking as I pulled one of them open. The fragrance that rose from the sweater and nighties drawers was mind-hypnotizing. I opened a different drawer and found some bras and panties. I picked a few of her dainties up and smelled them. Then I noticed something that looked a bit familiar. The black bikini she wore when she greeted me at the door yesterday.

I picked up both the string bra and panty parts and held them to my nose. I took a huge inhale and took Mrs. Andrews inside me. My hand dropped to my groin and found a hard lump inside my own swim suit. I pushed my trunks down to my ankles and stroked my erection. I rubbed my new found treasure over my chest and nipples. I continued downwards and wrapped it around my cock like a stroker. I came instantly.

"Fuck! That was... Oh god!" I swore. ""Oh shit! I came all over her things!"

I quickly washed it out and let it dry so I could put it away later. "Better not do that again."

I checked to see if her things were still wet. They weren't so I went to put them back as I found them or at least as best as I could. But when I opened the drawer, there exposed like Mrs. Andrew's ass was the white string bikini she wore when she asked me to house sit.

Mindlessly, I dropped the black ones and picked up the white one. "No one is here." I took them back to my room.

I stripped off and laid back on the queen sized bed. My cock was already rock hard as I took deep sniffs of her top and bottoms. I laid the tops across my chest and adjusted the scant cups over my own nipples. I used the micro-sized codpiece against my balls as I started to stroke myself. I lifted my bum and pulled the tie strings hard between my own ass cheeks and felt it press my hole. I needed to cum.

I lifted my legs over my head to suck myself off but as I did, the bra would slide off. I slipped the string over my head and figured out how to tie it tightly around my chest. My hard nipples poked through the thin material. Then I ended up tying the bottoms too. Even being only six hard inches, I couldn't contain it inside the tiny triangle so it just cradled my balls.

I rolled back and brought my legs over my head. I carefully moved my knees under my shoulders so I could pull my cock closer to my mouth. The panty string cut into my ass hole the more and more I took my own cock into my mouth.

"Muuph! Muuph! Muuph!" I groaned as I fed my mouth. I started to shoot my load down my throat. It was a lot and caused me to choke a bit, but I managed to swallow it all. "Gulk! Gulk! Gulk!"

I sucked and licked my softening cock clean until it receded inside of me. I untangled myself and laid on the bed to rest but fell asleep instead.

I panicked when I awoke a few hours later still wearing Mrs. Andrews' teeny bikini. Then remembering being alone in the house I didn't bother changing into my own clothes and went back to explore the treasure trove in Mrs. Andrews' walk-in closet. I noticed the laundry basket hiding in the corner. Atop was the nightie Mrs. Andrews was wearing last night. I picked it up, brought it to my nose and inhaled she heavenly scent. I held the panties open and looked inside to see some dried stains in the crotch area. Again I sniffed it in. It really didn't have much of a strong smell; just a slightly more musky.

I had to try it on.

I stripped off the bikini I was wearing and placed it back from where I found it. The top of the nightie was a black, satiny, lacy trimmed baby doll with spaghetti straps and a plunging neck line. There seemed to be some sort of elastic that would wrap around which I guessed would go under the breasts. The bottom hem tickled my bum. I used my fingers to spread open the matching, loose fitting, short-style bottoms and stepped in. It was certainly an unfamiliar sensation rubbing against my hard cock. A growing wet spot formed from my leaking pre-cum.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The outfit looked great but the cups lacked the fullness Mrs. Andrews possessed. I didn't have any tits, but my erection stuck straight out and demanded more attention. I returned to my bed still dressed in the nightie and masturbated and came all over myself. Exhausted from all my orgasms. I fell asleep until morning.

grgy56
grgy56
1,560 Followers