Houston II Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Argie sank back into her seat. Her wide-open eyes locked on the screen rather than risk looking around at her surroundings. She's surprised to see another, totally different set of characters. Three members of Hell's Angels are in the midst of gang-raping a slender brunette with unbelievably huge breasts. Argie guessed they had to be size 50, or bigger. The bikers had her bent over a motorcycle; taking turns butt-fucking her.

Milo took her hand and slipped the ben-wa balls into her palm. "Put them back in, baby," he whispered into her ear. This time she didn't hesitate; her hand went between her legs as she scooted forward on the seat. Her right leg went up and positioned itself on the back of the seat in front of her. Then with the stranger gawking at her actions, Argie placed her other leg on the stranger's lap, and reinserted the balls into her pussy.

Milo leaned across Argie and spoke to the stranger. "Are you clean?"

"Huh?" the man gasped; still shocked by the fact that Argie had her leg on his thighs, resting against his erection.

"I asked you if you had any sexually transmitted diseases."

Only then did the stranger realize he was being addressed by the woman's companion. Slowly the words sank into his brain.

"Um, no, no I don't." He said weakly, but his hand was already lightly caressing Argie's calf.

"You can't believe him, Milo," Argie protested weakly, "Surely you're not serious about him touching me?"

"Aw, you may be right. It is stupid. I apologize. Just jerk him off."

"I don't believe this is happening," she stammered, but Milo picked up her right hand and brought it to the strangers cock and left it there. Argie did not pull it away, instead she slowly opened her fingers, took the hot cock into her hand, and began to masturbate the stranger.

The stranger reacted to this by sending a finger between Argie's legs and into her cunt. She gasped with the sudden rush of pleasure she felt from his single digit; moaned when he touched the ben-wa balls, pushing them deeper into her; and reached across with her other hand to grasp his cock by the base. Then she rapidly increased the speed of her masturbation until he came all over her hand and wrist.

Milo waited a moment, then leaned across her body and told the stranger to get lost. The man lifted Argie's leg from his lap, stood up and moved across the aisle and sat down, not taking his eyes off Argie.

Milo took Argie by the arm and helped her to her feet.

"Where . . ." she began, but he silenced her in the theater lobby with a passionate kiss. She was amazed at her response, grinding her ben-wa stuffed cunt into his thigh, searching feveredly for his erection and finding it, rubbed hard against it and brought herself to a mighty climax.

He threw his arm over her shoulder, but changed his mind and reached under her armpit to better support her. Argie began walking, albeit wobbly, but not so as to attract undue attention.

"I never been this hot," she moaned. "I don't care if you fuck me right on the curb here. I need a stiff cock right now, Milo, I'm serious."

"Do me! Do me! DO MEEEE!" she yelled, surprised at the volume and intensity of her voice. For the first time, Milo nearly lost control of the situation. But he spied a seedy looking hotel half-way up the block, and steered her toward it. He rented a room by the hour, and a minute later, Argie found herself spread-eagled on the dank, dirty sheets of the dilapidated hotel.

He almost tore his shirt off while Argie rubbed his erection through his pants. When he knelt on the bed beside her, she wrapped her legs around his thigh and pushed her crotch against him like a dog in heat.

"Do meeee!" she half cried, half moaned. He shoved her skirt up around her waist and entered her. A look of surprise crossed his face, and then he swore and reached down to accept the ben-wa balls she was trying to expel from her dripping cunt. He rolled them in his meaty fist; then tossed them aside.

Later, he would spend thirty minutes looking for one of them. But right them he was Mr. Horny and he hurriedly sank his shaft back into her juicy hole.

A minute later, to his surprise and dismay, he came prematurely. Apparently, all the excitement of the build-up, and his controlling of her actions with the stranger caused him to short-circuit.

"YOU FUCK! YOU LOUSY FUCK!" Argie screamed out, berating him; she beat at his chest with her fists until, Milo, trying to repent for his inadequacy, gripped her firmly by the cheeks of her ass, and plunged his face into her wet, bushy nest.

Instantly, her legs were around his head, her cunt pulsing up into his mouth as he tongued and sucked upon her gaping opening. In a desperate attempt to redeem himself, Milo shoved a finger up her ass to heighten the sensations he was bestowing on her.

It seemed to work, for within seconds her orgasm hit. He kept munching away at her, and jabbing his finger into her ass. And Argie held him tightly in place until her next climax arrived. When it did, Milo felt it pulsing through her clit; felt it spasming through her ass and rippling down through her legs.

Only then did Argie relax her thighs around his neck. He rolled away; gasping for breath; but Argie scrambled to all fours, dropped down on him, and devoured his wasted cock until renewing it with a new, hard, purple hued life.

She moved up, her feet straddling his hips, dripping her arousal fluids onto the head of his prick, then worked him against her clit, groaning joyously all the while.

"Let's fuck, damn it!" he exclaimed, having grown stiff again.

Argie, satisfied the time was right, eased him into her in one continuous slow slide. For some inexplicable reason, they moved slowly, shaft against clit, sex to sex, then imperceptibly sped up, their motions becoming rushed and ragged as they rose to the heights of yet another orgasm.

As he suckled upon her breast, he felt her rhythms quicken; the spasming of her cunt went to the staccato of orgasm and beyond. Milo's back arched in a rictus of love. He pushed up into her and let loose a copious amount of sperm; especially for a second coming.

Argie's ecstasy shuddered to a slow pulsing halt minutes later as he pulled her down beside him, cuddling into her, spoon fashion; and still breathing hard from their exertions, they kissed, long and languidly, sated for the time being.

They had used the room for exactly forty minutes, thirty of which were spent with Milo on hands and knees looking for the missing ben-wa ball while Argie laughed hysterically until forced to stop when Milo got a severe cramp in his hamstring.

Argie massaged it away and then he resumed his search even as she urged him to forget about it. Finally he located it in Argie's left shoe. Then began to dress.

When fully dressed; they made their way out of the lobby, Milo tossed the room key to the bored clerk, his dark mood fading as they walked into the daylight.

********************

Neither wanted to leave the other, and over coffee, a relevant conversation took place.

"You know, Milo, I've been thinking about the guy back in the movie."

"What about him?" he asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"I mean, I know he might have had . . . God knows what and all, but you know I really wanted to suck him off."

"You did, huh."

"Yes, I did. I mean I was terrified when he sat down next to me; and worse when he took it out and started playing with it."

"But, all in all you wanted to, maybe would have blown him?"

"Exactly, I don't know why, but yeah, I think so."

"Even with the risk attached?"

"Even with the risk . . . it was so . . ."

"Totally exciting?"

"Yeah, I guess that's a good way to put it."

"I wouldn't have allowed it to happen, Argie. I want you to know that. I think too much of you to place you in danger like that."

"Was I ever in danger back there?"

"Not for a second."

She hugged him to her, and then kissed his ear; giving it a long lick. She stopped when he shivered.

"You know, Milo, you men are crazy."

"How so?"

"When a woman wants to get laid, she prepares herself, goes to a likely place and kind of sells herself. Guys can't seem to manage that."

"Well, I won't argue with that, except to say that it seems that wherever the woman goes, she'll mostly find some guy there waiting for her to show up."

Argie laughed, "You know, that's true, isn't it?"

"But more often than not the guy goes home alone, right?"

"You've got me there, R. G." he conceded, reverting back to the use of initials rather than her actual name. "You know, you could make a difference out there, R. G."

"Really?"

"Sure. You could become a whatchamacallit? A sexual surrogate, I think it's called."

"You mean like a sex therapist?

Yeah, sure, that's it."

"You think?" Argie said as all sorts of ideas fill her mind.

"I gotta go home, sweetie," she told Milo. "Someone I have to call. Just think -- you gave me the idea."

"What idea?" Milo called after her. But Argie was already planning her conversation with the good Doctor Gladstone and didn't hear him.

12