Houston II Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found her hand and gently guided it until her fingers touched him; first Argie sensed his wiry hair, and then the solid column of veined flesh brushed against her knuckles, then her palm. He abandoned her hand, moving his fingers to her bra and clasped her right nipple. His mouth and tongue then commenced the final assault to bring her over the edge.

No stranger to a hardened prick, Argie gripped him firmly and began to pump the warm, hard, velvety flesh, exhilarating in the feel of the ridges and contours of his sizable shaft.

She felt his hot breath on her opening as he lapped hungrily at her. He sent his longest finger into her, curled it back and twisted it from side to side within her soggy channel.

Her breathing was already ragged, but still Argie let loose a loud groan and her churning hips rose up violently from the leather couch. Her free hand went to the top of his head, urging his mouth to tease, to suck, even bite her swollen clit. He gave her the full treatment then, halting his licking, and moving slightly higher to her mons. Then, with her mound squirming delightedly just under his chin, he began to munch on the small triangular patch of pubic hair. Surprisingly, no one had ever done this to Argie before, and she delighted in the new sensations for a moment or two before the doctor leaned lower and swiped his tongue from the opening of her cunt, right to the little cleft just above her clit.

Almost instantaneously, Argie began coming.

He kept going, twirling his tongue over the sensitive area, while gently holding her outer folds apart. She was writhing and moaning and screamed ecstatically when his fingers tenderly graced the area on either side of her exposed clit and drummed lightly.

Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus. Oh. Jesus!" she shrieked, as her tortured cunt seemed to explode around his mouth. Contraction after contraction rippled through her lower extremities, and Doctor Coughlin sighed with satisfaction, and contented himself with bestowing light, butterfly kisses on her genital area, carefully avoiding the more sensitive spots, and gradually permitting Argie to float back from her brief visit to the clouds of joy and back to Earth.

*****

12