Houston II Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For openers . . . you spread your legs for them, they pay you . . ."

"Oh . . . oh, yeah, I get it."

"Anyway, then we got into what he called erotic touching. After that all I really recall is coming and coming and coming."

"Did he use every hole in your body?"

"Um, no. I didn't let him in my heinie."

"But maybe tomorrow you will?" John asked.

Argie giggled. "Maybe."

"Do I get to meet this . . . Dr. Coughlin?"

Argie realized gleefully that her husband was actually jealous of her and the doctor.

"I suppose, but I don't know when," she answered honestly enough to satisfy him.

"Do I get to meet Felicia?"

"I don't know; if there is a next time, why not? But if yesterday was it, then I don't see any reason to meet her."

John, feeling a need to prove himself the better lover, swiftly place Argie's legs on his shoulders, and using both his fingers and mouth, attacked her pussy once more.

Argie, unprepared for this delicious assault on her person, grunted several times and held his head firmly against her mons.

His knowledgeable digits delved deeply enough to locate Argie's G-spot, and on noting her reaction, blew gently on her opening creating a vibration that stimulated her to the point of no return.

He was rewarded by provoking what for him appeared to be the greatest orgasm she had ever had . . . at least with him. Argie's climax roared in with a vengeance; she was screaming and thrashing; and finally squirted out a huge amount of juice on his hand and fingers. He felt her pulsing contractions all the way up his arm as Argie shuddered to a rousing finish; then collapsed on the sheets, now thoroughly soaked with their perspiration.

John counted to sixty before mounting her and inserting his member into her gaping cunt. Argie attempted to push him away, but he would not be denied, and she relented, pulled him further into her and groaning with satisfaction that his cock was back where it belonged.

With tears of joy streaming down her face, Argie came again, but John was not ready to discharge his semen into her just yet. Her body started to tremble and wouldn't stop. He felt a concern for her well being rise up and almost halted his actions, but when he tried to stop, Argie clung to his shoulders and moaned, "Fuck me, baby! Give it to me!"

He slowed his pace considerably and eventually her trembling grew still. But all the while he continued pumping her, never stopping. Her mouth bit at his shoulder and he cursed her, and then laughed.

"Never bit me before, Arg, what happened?"

"Never cum like this before. You bastard, you've done too much fuckin' practicing!"

He laughed again. "It makes perfect, you know."

She joined him in the laughter, saying, "Right now, I wouldn't have it any other way."

12