Houston II Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing quickened. Her hips rocked against his finger. He teased her, caressing her clit, then holding his finger motionless, compelling her to hump his finger, while he asked her if she wanted more.

"I like . . ." she responded, then sucked in on her bottom lip and moaned softly, "everything you two do to me."

"That looks so sexy," Felicia whispered in her ear. "Can you do it more?"

Norma's hips began to churn against his finger. By way of rewarding her for her efforts, he supplied a second and then a third digit to her cunt, which served to drive Norma wild.

Felicia, ever the instigator, began whispering words of encouragement to her friend and lover. John changed tempo yet again, allowing his middle finger to flutter over her clitoris just as Felicia joined in the masturbation session, lightly stroking her fingers along Norma's outer labia.

Norma woofed out her pleasure at this, and pleaded with them to "Stick something in my ass!"

John did so, abandoning her sodden cunt and quickly ramming two thick fingers into her anal canal.

"Yes!" she cried out happily, although to the others she sounded more like a sheep bleating after the shepherd had hammered his cock into it's ass.

Felicia, overcome by sexual excitement, seized John's erection, and brought it to her mouth, her cheeks hollowed from the exuberance of her fellating. He fucked her face for a minute or so, then pulled his finger from Norma's ass and, yanking his prick from between her lips, presented his shit laden fingers to Felicia's mouth and tongue.

Her arched eyebrows were the only indication of surprise on her part. There certainly was no reluctance, as she eagerly absorbed the two fingers and cleaned them thoroughly before allowing them to leave her mouth.

She smiled at him then, as if conceding him a point in their game of raunchy sex. He laughed in her face, and then, using his fingernail, scraped a flake of fecal matter from her incisor and wiped it on his thigh.

Norma begged to be allowed to suck him, and he granted her wish. The poor woman used all her resources to bring him off and did. He came, moaning and groaning and jerking his hips while holding his member, directing his ejaculate onto Felicia's belly and breasts, even as Norma milked every last drop of cum from him.

"Get a spoon," he ordered Norma, who was licking a droplet of sperm from her lower lip.

She ran into the kitchen and returned with a tea spoon and handed it to John.

"I'm feeling rather depraved at the moment, thanks to you two sluts."

"Why, thank you, kind sir," Felicia purred.

Norma smirked happily, but quickly frowned in puzzlement as he used the spoon to scoop most of his milky come from Felicia's breasts and stomach, and then held the spoon to her lips.

"Take it, but don't you dare swallow, understand?"

Felicia nodded her head, opened her mouth, and as he pushed the spoon into her mouth accepted the offering of spermatozoa. She sucked the spoon clean; making certain nothing was left on it, and had a wicked grin on her face, as if she knew what would happen next. He noticed that her eyes were fixed on his.

"Norma," he said, "I want you to lie down on your back."

The allegedly former submissive instantly obeyed him, keeping her eyes riveted on Felicia who kept grinning at her.

"Okay, Fel, I want you to lie on top of Norma and rub your cunt against hers for a while. Then when I think the time is right you can dribble all that cum into her mouth. But Fel, don't you dare swallow any, because I want the two of you to kiss and swap my sperm from mouth to mouth, until I tell one or both of you to swallow. Do you understand?"

Still grinning, Felicia nodded affirmatively, and crawled on top of Norma, whose expression could only be described as one of intense happiness.

As Felicia lowered her body onto Norma's, both women uttered sounds of satisfaction. They were obviously well within their comfort zone. Felicia began a slow grinding movement that was quickly mirrored by her partner.

John Franck found watching the two women humping each other to be highly provocative. Norma was already drooling from the mouth, and he suspected her cunt was oozing as well. He kept a close watch on Felicia to make sure she kept his sperm sealed between her lips.

"Can't you two put any energy into this?" he asked, deliberately berating them.

Both women began to move more energetically. Norma groaned with pleasure as the friction of their bodies registered on her genitals.

John moved discreetly behind Norma, and slipped his right hand between her legs, and let his thumb graze her clit.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned contentedly.

He repeated the movement, and Norma squealed loudly, wrinkled up her nose and squeezed her eyes shut.

On the other hand, Felicia's eyes were everywhere, trying desperately to see what was causing her partner to make the sounds she was making.

Felicia groaned, and John laughed, knowing how difficult it was for her to keep her mouth closed, and how much she wanted to know what he was doing to Norma. 'I should try this at home. Maybe Argie would shut up once in a while,' he thought, and immediately felt guilty that he was with two other women and not his wife, whom he knew loved him.

He decided to relent a little and said, "I'm just teasing her clit a little, baby. You know the feeling. God knows I've fingered you enough since we met."

"Norma, want me to stop?"

She shook her head vigorously, and opening her eyes, frowned at him to convey her desires.

Deriding her silence, he taunted, "What's the matter, my little cum puppy, you have a load in your mouth too?"

"No," Norma replied weakly, "No, I don't."

Felicia, her skin now a blotchy red around her neck and upper chest, kept concentrating on keeping the sperm fixed in her mouth, but still managed a harsh laugh, although it sounded more like a snort to the others.

He decided to test Felicia's mettle, and sent his finger deep into the lush, warm pulp of her ripe pussy. A moment later, he was smiling, for he had caught her unawares, and a trickle of his cum dribbled out of the corner of her mouth when she shrieked in surprise.

"Shame, shame," he cooed, "you're all mush, Fel, baby. Mushy, steamy and oh, so fucking wet."

Felicia appeared terrified of what he might do to her. But she grunted, and tipped her head back as he pushed his finger back into her again, working it in and out of her hole. To John's surprise, Felicia grasped her nipples with the sides of her fingers and thumbs, and began twisting them savagely.

Franck thought they actually became a little longer and firmer and seemed to twitch momentarily in place when she released them as he increased the rate of his fingers thrusting inside her. Sweat had beaded out across her forehead and upper lip, small droplets slowly meandered their way down her cheeks as she neared her orgasm.

Franck halted his fingering, and removed his sopping fingers and brought them to her mouth. With her eyes wide open, Felicia opened her mouth to receive them, and sucked them clean.

He motioned to Norma, signaling her to go down on her friend, which she did. Seconds later Felicia, groaned through her nose, and with her eyes now rolled back in her head, fought fiercely to retain the cum collected in her mouth, as her climax smashed into her.

Norma eased up, but remained in contact with Felicia's cunt and clit.

Eventually Felicia opened her eyes and seemed to stare right through Franck, and from deep inside her another longer moan ensued; her hips were trembling, and jerking and then she seemed to reach a peak, tail off and then start climaxing again.

"Wow," Norma said in awe of her friend, "a multiple! I never saw her do that before."

John hesitated before moving on, preferring to wait until Felicia came down from her high. When she did, he kissed her forehead and each eye in turn, and whispered to her, "You may now kiss Norma and release, or at least share my load with her."

She beckoned Norma to come closer.

When Norma did so, she brushed her lips against hers, and dribbled several gobs of Franck's sticky white cum, albeit mixed with her own saliva, into Norma's mouth.

They both shared essentially the same thought: 'How excitingly nasty it was to share his sperm in this manner.'

As the last of his sperm found its way into Norma's mouth, the women renewed their kiss, with Norma returning the sperm, or at least most of it, to Felicia's mouth. They continued trading it back and forth, making a game of it until John commanded them to split the jackpot, and swallow it.

Which they did, amid much laughter, John's included.

A temporarily sated Felicia slipped between Norma's thighs and wiped her face over Norma's hot, soppy pussy before bestowing wet, sloppy kisses to both her and John, and then rolled away to lay on her back, panting heavily.

The two women dozed off for several minutes and on awakening, were stunned to find Franck stroking a massive erection.

Norma expressed her surprise, saying, "He can't be getting up again this soon . . . can he?" Felicia giggled inanely. John didn't bother to respond, but pushed the willing Felicia into the missionary position, and began fucking her.

A minute or two later, Norma straddled Felicia's face, and lowered her drenched twat to a waiting, wagging tongue.

"Mmmm," Felicia moaned, "I love the taste of your pussy, baby!"

Norma moaned in return, then leaned over and began to pull on Felicia's nipples.

"Yeah! Pinch 'em! Pull 'em!" Felicia called out, obviously enjoying the pain and pleasure having her nipples tweaked in this manner wrought.

Norma soon abandoned Felicia to lick and suck upon John's hairy balls, gazing lovingly at his glossy cock as it pistoned in and out of Felicia's widened, foamy slit.

John didn't last so long this time. As Norma's tongue licked teasingly at his asshole, he shuddered, and then moaned that he was about to come.

"Come in me! Come in me!" Felicia screamed.

But he pulled out, and squirted two weak, opaque strings of cum on her stomach, which Norma fell upon and quickly devoured.

"No fair! No Fair!" Felicia protested, but to no avail. A moment later, Norma was teasingly taunting her, saying in a sing-song voice, "I got it all, na-na-nan-na-na!"

John sat back on his haunches, allowing Norma her moment of victory, than ordered her to eat Felicia to another climax.

Twenty minutes later, as the two women disengaged from their torrid sixty-nine, he was sitting in a chair, still covered with sweat, his dick hanging limply between his legs.

"You girls want to play some more?"

"Can you get it up again?" Felicia asked, cautiously.

"Don't worry about me getting up for you," he replied calmly. "Do you want to play some more?"

"What do you have in mind?" Felicia asked, even as Norma was nodding her head affirmatively.

"Let's see, I've got two extremely horny women, right?" He didn't wait for a reply, but went on to say, "I think what you both care about more than anything else is the build up to huge climaxes."

"We like the climax itself, don't forget that," Norma said, and then sat back, not daring to go any further.

"True, true," John said agreeably, "But it's the frustration . . . the denial of getting off and then finally getting off that I believe you love the most."

"What's your point?" Felicia asked cautiously, for she too was leery of John's capabilities. He might tie them up; torture them for all she knew.

"I think a slight demonstration is in order. Felicia, let's begin with you," he said, sitting down on the sofa. "Sit over there," he pointed to the armchair several feet away from where he sat next to Norma.

Felicia meekly obeyed and sat down; her eyes never left his face.

"Norma," he said, "Let's have Felicia here play with her tits while we watch. "

Felicia blinked several times, but took no action, awaiting her instructions.

"I want you to start rubbing each tit with the palms of your hands."

"That's it?" she asked, puzzled.

"For now, yes, that's all."

Felicia began to lightly rub each breast in turn with the palm of her left hand. After several minutes had passed with no further instructions, she began using both hands, each softly caressing her breasts. A bead of sweat formed on her upper lip, and with her eyes darting nervously from Norma to John, she licked it away.

Norma glanced at John to see if her look would cause him to add additional instructions, but he left things as they were.

Minutes slowly ticked past, and then John detected the first quiver of excitement from Felicia as her palm grazed over her now pronouncedly aroused nipples.

"Pinch them," he told her, his voice sounding extremely loud in the quiet of the room. "One at a time, or together, I don't care."

He allowed four minutes to elapse before speaking again. Felicia did as she was told; alternating between a single tweak and a double tweaking of her nipples. Her forehead was now coated with a thin veil of perspiration, and she had begun a slight trembling from the sensations her tormented nipples were sending to her center.

"Stop!"

Both women went rigid as he spoke.

"Crawl over here on your knees."

Felicia crawled to him and when she reached a point between his legs, she halted.

"Suck me!"

His words galvanized her into a frenzied activity. Grasping his member with both hands, she brought him to her mouth and engulfed him, frantically sucking on him, using both hands to jerk him off. For it had become her unstated objective to make him come and thereby regain some semblance of control.

But John understood her tactics, and after enjoying her ministrations for a minute or so, ordered her to halt her fellating.

Uttering a soft moan of defeat, Felicia let him slip from her mouth, a string of saliva hanging suspended from the tip of his cock to her lower lip. Absently, she wiped it away, waiting for her next command.

"I'd like a tit fuck now, if you don't mind. But don't touch me with your hands."

Felicia, after missing twice, managed to grasp his cock between her breasts, and holding them with her hands, pinioned his member in between them, and began a slow masturbatory action that caused Norma to grow overly excited, and reach between her legs.

"Hey," John said, raising his voice a little. ""No jillin' off, Norma, your turn will come soon enough."

Felicia felt him beginning to swell, normally a prelude to coming and heaved her chest up and down, milking him as fast as possible without dislodging him.

But as before, John let it go just so far, and then called it off, telling her abruptly to, "Stop!"

Felicia began to cry in frustration. This was one of the signals he had been waiting for. "A little cum is in order for you, my dear," he said to her. "Sit down and spread your legs."

She did so, as quickly as possible, ever so anxious to please him now.

"Finger yourself to an orgasm," he ordered.

Felicia said, "Really?" not believing he was allowing her the privilege of cumming this soon.

"Really," John said, assuring her she had heard him correctly.

Felicia rested her wrist on her lower abdomen, just above the pubic bone, influencing the way her fingers felt on her juicy, wet cunt. She hissed with pleasure as the first sensual sensations soared through her body.

Both John and Norma watched intently as Felicia's fingers danced along the outer perimeter of her big lips, and then pushed downward, allowing her to roll her entire vulva between her fingers.

John heard Norma, now breathing heavily, sigh and say, "How lovely, like a deep tissue massage. I have to try that." He reached out and caught Norma's hand as it was descending toward her own crotch.

"No, not yet, Norma. Wait your turn," he said not unkindly, and she settled back on her haunches, and resumed watching as Felicia continued fingering herself.

Felicia's mouth hung open, and a line of spittle ran from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. She seemed totally unaware of it as her fingertips ran slowly up and down her inner thigh.

She moaned, and began a rougher sequence by rubbing her palm over her mons, gently pulling on her pubic hair, then switching off to give her inner folds a softer, more gentle massage.

Norma sighed and whispered to John. "She's good. She's very good."

"How so?" he asked.

"Well . . . you could say that predictability is the hobgoblin of finger-fucking."

John filed that thought away for future use, and then turned his attention back to the surprisingly insightful Felicia.

She was tugging playfully on her inner lips and from her continued moaning, obviously deriving a pleasurable sensation from it.

"You have two minutes," John said.

"Huh?" A dull-eyed Felicia responded.

"Two minutes before I tell you to stop finger-fucking," he said.

Felicia changed course, putting moderate fingertip pressure on her mons, and using a circular, and then a back and forth motion. This caused an immediate reaction in the size of her clit. Seconds later, she was gently frigging her clit, while the fingers of her other hand were busy stimulating the roof of her cunt.

He wondered if she were reaching her "G" with this action. (Later he found out that she was not, in fact, touching it, but that it raised the level of stimulation.)

Felicia groaned with satisfaction as she pulled up on her mons with fingers that moments earlier had been inside her, and were now tugging gently on her inner lips. She grunted, sent two fingers into her cunt, while using the thumb on her other hand to stroke and titillate her clit. She grunted twice in succession, and orgasmed a few short seconds later.

John laughed and said, "You had seven seconds to spare."

Felicia replied, "It was a really good one," and gasped for breath.

"May I ask about me?" Norma whispered.

"You may," John replied.

"What about me?" Norma said, cowering in advance of an expected rebuke of some kind. It was what she had grown to expect from her former Dom.

In a surprisingly agreeable tone, John said, "All right, but first I want to watch the two of you have at it in a 69."

"John!" Felicia whined. "C'mon . . . we've done that."

"Do it again," he said, his voice rising a degree or two.

Norma, summoning up most of her courage, managed to ask, "And then what, John?"

"I'll fuck the one that cums first."

Both women reached for the other, looking like wrestlers about to commence their fighting stance.

Norma went to the floor first and Felicia dropped lightly upon her. They were at each other's cunt before he could count to 'two,' licking and sucking voraciously.

"I've changed my mind," he said, and the women abruptly halted their frenzied cunnilingus, and turned to look at him.

John smiled down at them and said, "I just realized it's so easy for either of you to fake an orgasm. Let's go with the last one to cum gets a royal fucking . . . how's that grab you?"

Felicia hissed, "You're a royal bastard, you know it?"

But Norma was into games, perhaps more so than Felicia, and she touched the small, sensitive nub at the top of Felicia's mons, causing Felicia to cry out as a wave of unimaginable pleasure swept over her, and as she opened her mouth and sucked in air; her body shook with what had to be a huge orgasm.

"That was quick," Franck said, trying not to laugh. Norma had tricked Felicia into cumming, knowing her most secret places and using them on her before she could do it to her.

Felicia sputtered in anger, as John approached Norma, and lay down with her, not seeming to care one way or the other who he fucked. But Norma felt giddy, for she had proven something to herself and perhaps to Felicia. For once she had won a contest between them.