Houston II Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One minute," someone called out across the room.

John saw his wife nod imperceptivity, as she acknowledged the remaining time left to her.

He also noted that Argie now had four fingers jammed into the brunette's ass and, she was still slavering hungrily at the woman's steamy cunt.

The brunette began to grunt, sounding very much like a pig. She threw her arms around Argie and hugged her tightly.

Argie's mouth sucked even harder.

The brunette came again; the room was filled with the muskiness of her sex as Argie rolled away and would have fallen off the bed had John not rushed forward and broken her fall.

He held her close to him and, as if in a daze, Argie murmured, "John?"

"Yeah, baby, it's me."

"I wanna go home, now."

"We will, baby. Let's go find your clothes, okay?"

"Yeah, let's find my clothes. My God, where could they be?" she said despairingly, as the others crowded around the couple.

The brunette tried to get off the bed to hug Argie, but was unable to stand on her own two feet. Argie went to her, and hugged and then kissed her.

"You have the sweetest pussy," Argie told her.

"Thanks, I'd love to do you too. Wanna get together later?"

"Maybe next time?" Argie said with a warm smile. "My husband and I are about to leave . . . we have a sitter to contend with. I hope you understand."

"Of course I do," the brunette said. "My name is Meg, Meg Stoddard. And yours?"

"Argie Franck, Meg, and I am very happy to have met you. Do you go both ways?"

"Oh, yes. I love a good cock in me," Meg said quickly, and gave John a covert glance.

"This is my husband, John. I'm sure he'd love to screw your brains out. He seems to feel that way about most females."

"Does he now?" Meg took a moment to stare at John. He met her stare with a slight, challenging smile.

Meg answered her own question, saying, "I bet he could do it too."

"I'd be delighted to join the two of you sometime, but . . ." he directed his words to Argie, "only if Argie approves."

"You're nice," Meg said, "I mean, asking your wife's permission to fool around."

"I only ask when a friend of Argie's is involved. I don't want to step on any toes, if you know what I mean."

Meg looked from Argie to John and nodded approvingly.

"It could help one's marriage, I suppose."

"We can only hope," John told her and took Argie's elbow and began to steer her out of the room.

They found Argie's clothing, again, each garment neatly folded and left in a small pile with a name tag on top.

Argie dressed, and within minutes they were walking to their car. Both were thinking that maybe, just maybe this life-style might be manageable for the both of them.

John thought, 'With all the pussy available from the club, I can cut down on my constant searching for new blood.'

Argie was thinking, 'I know now that I love to fuck, and with not just one or two people. I can't wait until the next club meeting, and maybe John and I can get together with Meg next week.'

And so, we'll leave the Franck's this way . . . for now.

THE END

Author's Note: The only thanks we get are your comments and e-mails. Please let us know how you like these stories. What's good, and what's not so good. Thank you.