How A Fantasy Came True

Story Info
Loving wife sheds her inhibitions.
3.4k words
3.95
61.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which of the six envelopes did she end up choosing? Well, I'll tell you; it was number three, the 'Fantasy Lover' one. It wasn't number one that made good use of her nurse's skill at knots by tying me naked to a chair while she pleasured herself with her favourite 'thruster' vibrator in front of me to allow her an uninterrupted view of my 'discomfort'. Nor was it number two where she made me control my orgasm inside her and withdrawing before 'the big one' so I could then luxuriate in watching her lick and suck the tastes of our joy off my cock before lowering her spunky puss onto my face for a luxurious 69. Number four had me sit cross-legged while holding a favourite vibrator of hers in front of me. She would then sit down on its prodigious length and hold on to me while enjoying the orgasms provided by the bucking, buzzing rampant rabbit. The fifth one had her 'confess' to being a very naughty girl to me, the details of which she was to think up in the bath while getting ready for our 'speciality night'. I would then be so outraged at hearing her confession, I would lift her skirt, lower her knickers and spank her thoroughly until she moaned with lustful desire and I 'forgave' her by being unable to resist the moistening spasm chasm between the reddened cheeks. The final one she missed out on in favour of number three was the one where we could do what we wanted for the night to ourselves but not allowed to touch the other. That one always led to more and more outrageous behaviour on the part of the other one to tip the partner over the edge and make touching impossible to resist.

So what were the details in number three? Well, first of all I have to say we would think up three sexual scenarios each through the week, write these down in specific detail and then put them into a blank envelope. My turn to chose one weekend, hers the next and the details enclosed had to be carried out. This was one delightful way we had of keeping our long-term relationship fresh and spicy. It gave us a reason to be imaginative and also to prevent any staleness creeping in where it could become the same-old, same-old every week.

On this Friday night, she chose a middle-ish one of the pile of six randomly shuffled envelopes. There was always competition between us to see who could come up with the scenario that pleased us both the most. This was one of mine.

My loving wife, Julie, had me blindfolded while I did the same to her and then, naked myself, I undressed her completely naked as well. Her lovely, tight body still turned me on enormously. Despite our long time together, we took time for each other and it helped a great deal that we were very compatible and each had about the same level of sex drive.

She was a very petite lady and very slim. Her youthful body was kept in shape through regular workouts at our local gym. I would learn more about that later!

I had practiced tantric massage which I used on her to obtain her complete relaxation. With soft music in the background, I would work my way around to her 'yoni', the tantric word for the pussy. After soft manipulation on this for a good while, I rolled onto my back head-to-feet with her and she rolled her oiled body on top. We slid into a delightful 69 and I luxuriated in her delicious, well turned-on pussy, the lips engorged with desire. I felt my cock engulfed in her wet mouth. She would squeeze it tightly at the base with small hand motions while her tongue circled the inflamed reddened tip sending electric convulsions of desire coursing through my body. This was superb stuff but I had to remember the other part! I had secreted a sizeable, realistic large cock-shaped vibrator under my pillow and I now took this, warmed to perfection, and slid it, to her moaning delight, up inside her quivering cunt. While I concentrated my tongue lashing to her proud clitoris, I moved this big, solid cock in and out and could tell by her whimpering that she was really loving this scene. Being denied the sense of sight, this enhanced all the feelings we were both enjoying. Amazingly, and with uncanny timing, as I felt the usual tell-tale quivering of her slick lips growing stronger and spasming rythmically as a powerful orgasm racked her body, she had been given an early warning I was going the same way. We both deserve credit for not succumbing to the demands of our own orgasmic state but in between enjoying the treatment immensely, we each added to the pleasure by also concentrating on the spasming orgasm we'd produced in the other. A fantastic night. Astonishingly, that opened the door to an absolutely amazing thing that we still find difficult to believe!

In the bath as we relaxed after the memorable evening's coupling, I asked her how it had been for her. She told me she had fantasised that it really was a Fantasy Lover entering her from behind and reckoned there would have to be a term for the lucky recipient of her two favourite men, one concentrating on slurping at the clitoris while she was being serviced, royally, by a rigid, solid cock from behind. To add even more pleasure to this was the hard cock she was sucking on at the top end. She felt it was a triple pleasure. Her eyes still looked far away and distant. I found some satisfaction in this, reckoning it was my idea and playing out of this fantasy that had led to her dreamy satisfaction. It was only later that I found her mind really had been far away. And for a reason that was to turn out to be the single most sexually significant night of our lives together.

This 'fantasy lover' thing had really begun to start a process in her mind she could not escape. It occurred when we met a long-term friend of mine she was to see in very odd circumstances; he was completely naked. Mind you, so were we! Our winter break in the heat of Gran Canaria was always enlivened by spending at least one of our days slightly west of our regular spot of the beach on the Maspalomas nude area. Our inhibitions and clothes would be lost the longer we spent there in near proximity to the easy-going-ness of the nudie beach enclosure. We would go there lightly dressed and would meet some scowls but over time, the skimpy clothes we may have had covering our modesties would be shed. A few drinks made things much more relaxed and we'd begin to enjoy our naked freedoms. It was this particular day I noticed her taking a lot of interest in a guy walking towards the beach bar we were sitting near to. He was a solid looking-guy of about our age and there happened to be a rather large flesh-coloured object swinging between his legs as he walked. He was quite muscular with a slender waist and good six-pack. As he got to us, he surprised me by calling out, 'Hey Trev, Julie, how you two doing?' It dawned on me that it was Donny, a guy I'd trained with in the past but not seen for a long while. Julie had seen him far more recently as he was one of the gym instructors in her work-out place. What a co-incidence! She looked embarrassed to have been caught lusting after him and her eyes popped out even more as his sturdy, strong backside was turned to us as he was served at the bar. He turned his head, his long hair sweeping away from his face, and asked us if he could get us a drink too. We said yes and so he fetched them over and sat with us. He was alone as his girlfriend, Kelly, had gone home that morning not having the same holiday entitlement he had so he was there another two days. Well despite Julie's gaze firmly affixed to his powerful and to me, intimidating, manhood, nothing happened between us for the remaining time we were all together on the island although we continued to enjoy each other's company.

After our 'Fantasy Lover' scene though, she began to raise the subject fairly often. She asked if we could repeat that scenario more often than any other. One Friday, she printed out that scene for all her three entries to make its choice more likely. We had a very strong relationship and had agreed never to go behind the other one's back. I hadn't and I trust that neither had she. We did though have one, open 'swap' one night which we were able to put down to the party we were at having lots of ecstasy going around. The couple who's party it was were our best friends and had asked us to stay over once everyone else had left. We agreed and found their suggestion to switching partners that night so easy to go along with, thanks to being 'loved up' on the E, that all four of us enjoyed a superb night of unbridled passion. I put it down to this to opening up the possibility for what followed.

Previously not prepared to even discuss other sex partners, the night of the ecstasy, which we had no regrets about at all, had relaxed our attitudes around this area. After a few inquisitive questions to gauge my feelings on the subject, she asked me direct if I would accept an actual 'Fantasy Lover'. I asked for some time and ran over the image in my mind. I was in turmoil over this as I have to admit, it turned me on but I worried about the consequences. To put the ball in her court, I asked if we did this, could I have a fantasy of mine, including a second female. I assumed this would be out of the question but got the feeling her desire for fulfilling her fantasy would outweigh any discomfort she'd have about me with another lady. So it came out that, yes, if she found the time, place and person, it could happen!

A couple of weeks later, she informed me she was booked on to a work conference and would be staying in a superb hotel in Birmingham. It would finish on Saturday morning but she wanted me to come down on the Friday night. She'd sent me an electronic key-card and I was up in the room before her day had finished. She came up to the room about 6.30 and we were both pleased to see each other after four days' apart. I suggested we dressed appropriately and went down for dinner but she said she didn't want to. She'd had too many late nights with colleagues and had a few drinks with departing workmates after the day she'd had today. She dragged me through to the bathroom and asked me to jump in the bath with her. While in the warm water, she leaned close to me and asked if we could make tonight 'THE night'? I realised what she was getting at and felt giddy with excitement but mixed with apprehension. I dumbly nodded and she kissed me and told me not to have any worries, this would be a mere fantasy come true and I'd fulfill mine as soon as I could arrange it. She'd also taken the opportunity to buy some pleasing lingerie on a shopping trip while she'd been down there. Oh happy day!

We both dried off and went through to the bedroom. She asked me to remain with my back to her while she put on her new ensemble. A small box landed by my side and she insisted I put on what it contained. It was a new pair of red boxer trunks of a fine, soft cotton material. Very nice. When it was time to turn around, I was extremely pleased with what I saw. She was as pretty as a picture wearing her new peach, lacy bra, matching suspender belt and scanty knickers. The whole show was set off with pink sheer stockings. She smiled at the reaction she could read on my face. I reached out to pull her closer and she picked something up, tying a black opaque stocking around my eyes as a blindfold. She handed me one and asked me to do the same to her.

Playing some soft music on the room's MP3 player, we began pleasing each other with soft caresses, tongue-y kisses and ear-nibbling. I moved my hands down to her soft breasts and teased them with increasingly firm touches. The bra, nice as it was, couldn't obstruct the golden globes beneath for any longer and that was discarded. My boxers followed leaving me naked. I made a jolly protest and demanded if my genitals were bare, so must hers be! I was immensely pleased to find how much care she'd taken on keeping that area as bald as a bald thing as I traced my fingers over her delicious area. She asked me in her sexiest voice if we could roll down into our favourite number and she asked me to lie on my back. We began our tongue ministrations and I was getting carried away and lost in my reverie when I sensed the door opening and a person approach us. I felt Julie's body tense slightly and the apprehension became almost impossible to bear. I couldn't see what was happening as I was still blindfolded but was aware of shapes and shadows behind my head. I sensed the person was removing clothes. My heart was nearly bouncing out of my chest. Julie's must have been too as her senses had become acute. She was hyper-sensitive to every touch and her moaning and whimpering became louder and more insistent. I wondered if she felt the same as me or was so full of exquisite desire, she was demanding her fantasy lover's cock with every fibre of her being.

I felt her tense as hands came down on her lower back. I sensed him stroking her bum and she growled appreciation. Although I wasn't certain if I wanted to remain sightless in this scenario or see, I found my head movements dislodged the stocking tied around my eyes a little bit and I was able to get an impression of a towering, thick cock just above my head getting firmer and firmer but still seemed to have some way to go. This seemed to speed up somewhat as the electricity in the room assisted Julie's transport into deeper desire and her cunt lips began the familiar flutterings that became strong contractions. Even before she'd finished her groaning, gasping orgasm, she was beginning to feel the entrance of one significantly large cock. I felt and sensed, assisted by my limited vision of above, that he was teasing her very wet cunt by inserting just the thick tip and very, very slowly pushing a little bit more in, a little bit more in and then...pulling it out completely. Her moans became a grimace and a complaint. She wanted it all and wanted it now. Her mouth ministrations on my rigid cock became intermittent but for that I was fortunate or I may have flooded her mouth, so turned on was I at the scene unfolding above me.

He did this once again; pushed in just a little bit, then a little bit more then even more, but withdrew and she pushed back indicating she was overwhelmed with the desire to keep him in her sacred portals. She asked out loud, her voice heavy with lust 'Please fuck me. Please give me that lovely, juicy HUGE cock!' In no condition to deny this command, Donny stood over me, one thigh each side of my head, and I felt a powerful heat coming from his mighty cock as he entered her slightly, allowed her to get comfortable with it, and then THRUST all the way in with one almighty push from his hips. She screamed! His enormous cock had gone in so easily, her cunt walls must have been so slick and wet with desire but he was still rubbing internal parts never before filled like this. He held his powerful cock fully inside, not moving and she got busy, rotating her little hips around and around to fully enjoy the deep fucking she was receiving. I made a feeble protest and pulsed my cock nearer to her face to get her interested. It brushed her cheek and, bless her, she did take it in. But it was soon out! I still enjoyed the slight and occasional brush of her lips and her heavy, rythymic breathing blowing desire-crazed gasps across my cock, so hard, it was hurting me.

He soon got into his stride and pushed and pushed and pushed. She was wailing and crying with desire and began pushing back onto him the better to feel her deepest regions filled to the brim. She was a quivering wreck, almost permanently coming or in the build up to the next one. She then asked me to reciprocate and then took me fully into her mouth. I complied and began devoting all my tongue time on her outrageously erect clitoris. My mouth mere millimetres from Donny's powerful, rigid cock. Occasionally, he brushed my tongue and I could feel his very full balls hitting my chin! All in all, I found this to be the most erotic scene I'd ever personally experienced. You see this sort of thing on the screen and think it'd be best kept as a fantasy and surely wouldn't live up to the expectation? But this, amazingly, surpassed it. I'd overcome my initial jealousy and was fully enjoying the swinging scene we were now heavily involved in. My lovely wife, faithful to the core, was in lust with having her two favourite men driving her crazy with their ministrations. She was being royally fucked with the biggest cock she'd ever known while having her erogenous clitoris treated with lustful licking and tongueing! She was in a world of maddened lust and couldn't have loved it any more than she did.

The blindfold had slipped more which enabled me to see her internal cunt lips being pulled out and pushed back in, stretched to the limits by the monster cock she was luxuriously basking in. Her cunt was continually spasming around the cock pushing mercilessly in and out and, to her eternal credit, she re-doubled her efforts to take me to the same place at the other end. Her sucking and rubbing illustrated how filled with desire she was.

He thrust and thrusted powerfully to her gasping and crying satisfaction. I'd counted about seven or eight outrageous multiple orgams of hers and knew this would remain her sexual night of nights for ever. Not many women would ever be this lucky and I reckoned everything had fallen just right.

We were all now sweating profusely and the sexual odour of the room was very powerful indeed; making the action even more erotic than thought possible. She shook and shook again but still gave expert mouth ministrations on my aching cock. I impressed myself by staying 'active' for so long. But it wasn't to last forever (apart from in our memory banks)

as Donny announced, the first time we'd heard his voice tonight, that he wasn't going to hold back and was going to come very deep inside my quivering wife. This delighted her no end and she thrust back onto him even more, her soft bum cheeks coming to an abrupt end on his solid stomach muscles. I sensed he was teasing her bum hole with his fingers and she later admitted this had cranked up the erotic feelings even more. This brought her over the edge one more time as he unleashed his pent-up seed right up inside the deepest edges of her cunt, swirling around her womb and the sounds of his final thrusts were extremely slippery and sploshy. This took her to her deepest orgasm yet and her attention on my cock, stopping momentarily, now came back with interest and she took me as far down her throat as was possible and she made a gutteral 'mmmm' sound as my cock spurted out it's copious spermy tribute while she was also filled with her fantasy lover's spunky desire at her other end! Magnificent. Absolutely magnificent. Everyone coming on time and together, what could be better?