How a Man Becomes Rapist

Story Info
She's taken by a man.
3.1k words
3.62
51.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

They were a Marwari couple and were my neighbors in the apartment. Vishal was a middle aged guy and his wife Shraddha was pretty young lady in her mid 20s. Shraddha is a very attractive housewife healthy in build with good height milky white complexion. But her sex appeal lies in her in the face kind of breasts and nicely rounded ass.

Every time I see her my eyes invariably either get drawn towards her navel or her beautifully round boobs. Many a times I even shagged thinking of her naked body. I always believed that if I ever wanted to fuck a married lady she is the one who has the perfect body. Her smile was always shy and innocent but it can make even sage as a pervert. You just can't control your lust when such a beautiful, luscious, meaty female moves right in front of you.

One day Shraddha came to my house. She appeared tired and exhausted with the days work. She was in a light yellow saree and low cut blouse which was not able to fully cover her well endowed chest. Looking at her deep cleavage at such close quarters made my blood rush. She requested that she had to make a phone call as the outgoing facility of their phone is not working (due to non payment of bill which I could guess later). I gladly let her use the phone in the hall and sat reading the news paper and was literally fucking her with my eyes from a distance. I felt the urge to just jump on to her push her to the ground and mount on her. I was imagining her breasts getting crushed under my chest. I could even feel her kicking me with her legs. I could feel my fists get clenched as I could see me pinning her both hands to the floor so that she cannot move. I could as well bite her soft lips lift her sari up with one hand and touch her milk white thighs and finger her triangle which I am sure would be soft and smooth. I wish I had the guts to do that but it needed even more guts to let such an opportunity out of hands.

As I listened to the conversation I could make out that she was talking to one of her relatives and pleading them to give some hand loan as their financial situation is tight due to loss in business and the debtors were knocking at her door every day. In fact I also could make out that her husband was out of station just to escape from the mounting pressure on him day by day. I could see her sobbing quietly in between and making every attempt to convince the other person that she desperately needs some help.

After the call she just got up thanked me and left.I could see that she was feeling ashamed that her dire situation is pretty well known to me. she used to come asking for hand loan of 1000 or 2000 assuring that her husband would return it as soon as he is back in town. I used to make sure that I delay giving the money talking her into a conversation or taking her along with me to the ATM center or ask her to come after an hour or so which usually stretched into late evening. In all these instances she could make out that I used to look at her with lust in eyes and used to touch her with some or other pretext. In spite of that she had no choice but to approach me. She was very sure that her husband was a coward and would not return in the near future.

One day she came to my home telling that the house owner warned her to either pay the rent in 2 days time or vacate the house. She now by understands that no one would pay her big amount out of charity and she was clever enough or rather desperate enough to make it appear as if she is at my mercy as she was totally dependent on me. Her desperate need made me more and more bold. I told her that I have a suggestion for her and she should not feel bad about it.

She was relieved and told me, "tell me, what ever I will do?"

I am sure she expected me ask her to sleep with me.

I coolly told her " I have an old business man friend who is very wealthy and generous but he is a womanizer. If one night you sleeps with him he will pay enough for her sustenance for few months."

She asked me directly "how much he would pay?"

I was shocked but admired her guts.

I told her" he would definitely pay 50,000. he may pay even more if he likes you, But he is extremely choosy about the beauty and also the way the woman satisfies him in the bed."

Then she stood up and dropped her Pallu and asked me "Don't you think I am beautiful?"

I could not believe my eyes. The transparent off white sari she was wearing was complimenting her skin. She had the perfect shape. She has mischievous eyes and seductive smile but they did not matter now. Her cute round lips, her pink glistening cheeks, her long neck were not able to distract my eyes. I was totally absorbed looking at her voluptuous breasts. They were tight, round and well shaped. The blouse she was wearing was barely able to hold her beautiful melons. The edges of her breasts were bursting out as if wanting to be touched, pressed and squeezed.

Her waist was amazing as if some sculpture took ages to get those angles. The belly was neither flat nor full. It just had enough flesh to make my eyes pop out in awe.

She did not let me enjoy fully her frontal beauty as she slowly turned around while dropping her sari gradually. Now I can see her back. As if she knew my desire she took her hair and folded it up so that I could see her nakedness above and below her blouse. I could make out clearly the shape of her buttocks under her lahenga(a marwari kind of Outskirt). As if two huge foot balls dangling. I had an instant urge to hold them and press them with all my strength and rub my dick against them.

Even that lasted a few seconds she quickly turned back and faced me again. The smile on her face suggesting that if this is not beauty then what else is. She stretched her hands above her head as if yawning. I could get a glimpse of the bottom of her breasts which are now not covered enough as her blouse moved up. I knew immediately that she was not wearing a bra.

I took few steps toward her and stood close to her and said "Hmm, well your dress is very pretty it makes you look gorgeous it might make any one look sexy."

She laughed out loud and said "Ok, then let me take it off then."

I said "Mind if I help", and moved towards her.

I bent over her shoulder and loosened up the thread holding her blouse. She smelled so good from so near. The moment the I could open the lace knot and before I could barely see her beautiful melons she hugged me tight pressing her chest against mine overcome with shyness. The feeling of her soft naked breasts against me was so intense and strong. I instantly felt as if the definition of pleasure was this. I too hugged her tight crushing her with all my might. I could guess its been long while she had sex with the way gladly and willingly she moved into my embrace. I could feel her whole body getting squeezed into mine. I slowly loosened up her lahenga and it fell to her feet. I now held her by her ass and pushed her even closer to me. My dick under the pants was poking out and pressing her mound. I slapped gently and mockingly on her butt with my hand and I felt an immediate feeling of being a master and she my sweet slave. She said ouch and bit me on my shoulders.

I slowly released her of my arms to have a good look at her breasts. It was a feast for my eyes. They were so round and well shaped. They were neither too huge nor small. They were of perfect size. The areoles were right in the middle of the breasts and the nipples were jutting out as if they were cherries kept on the top of a round cake. The flesh was of milky white and the nipples made a beautiful contrast of pinkish color.

She turned back and walked towards my bed room. I could see her hips swinging and she resembled a sexy Arabian Horse ready to be mounted on for a ride of the life. I quickly followed her scrambling and stumbling trying to undress myself in a jiffy. I saw her lying on the bed with one leg folded and one leg stretched. She looked like a painting of female beauty coming alive on my bed. I stood there in sheer fascination and kept looking at her nakedness for a long time savoring each and every curve of her body. I just lied by her side.

she asked me "now do you think the old bastard would pay me 50,000?"

I chuckled and said "Well, he would pay a lakh rupees if you are as good in bed as you are in your physique."

She just rolled and climbed on to me with both her legs on either side of my body. She held my cock as if it is a Joy stick and she is ready to play a sexy video game. She gave it a few gentle massage strokes and then rubbed it against her cunt making circles and zig zag movements....

I was rock hard by now my dick was oozing pre cum. She peeled the skin back and ran her finger gently over it touching the pre cum and licked her finger saying 'ummm'. I was speech less. There was this beautiful, innocent, delicate looking housewife whom I used to feel guilty lusting, and here she is totally a different lady almost like a bitch in heat.

She asked me "Is his dick as big as yours?"

I got chocked and said "How am I to know, you better let me know once he fucks you to his hearts content".

She said "I will see that too" measuring my dick with her thumb and little finger and then reached over to me.

She started licking my nipples gently and slowly running her tongue over them. It was as if some electric pulses were hitting my body. I never knew that my nipples were such sensual spots. I just held her by her hair to have some anchoring control while I was getting into a state of bliss.

She then moved down kissing, smooching, biting, nibbling my upper chest down till she reached between my thighs. She rolled to the side and tickled my balls with her long slender fingers. I could not take it any longer. I said suck me you bitch. Show me you are a slut who can give the best blow job in the town.

She laughed and said " does that would cost that old bastard an extra 20000?"

I said " well he would, if you suck him as good as his secretary does. You know the old bastard has a secretary sitting under his desk and sucking him when ever his dick gets hard."

"Haha", she said " ok, I will suck him so good that he will fire his secretary the very next day for in competency."

She got down between my thighs and ran her tongue over my balls and the base of the cock and tip of the cock between the crack. I could feel the nerves on my dick swell.

She then gently circled her cute little lips around my cock first slowly taking it in and pulling out. Gradually as my cock got more and more slippery with precum she was increasing her speed of sucking. I just pushed her head more into my dick and literally was burying her head between my thighs. She deep throated me soon and I was not aware that there could be so much pleasure in getting sucked that it was even better then fucking. I also wondered how she could take my entire 7 and half inch dick inside without getting gagged.

Soon she was slurping and grunting, gulping my entire cock. I felt at this rate she might even take my balls inside her mouth. The pleasure was building up in side me and I knew I had to stop her before I cum. I signaled to her to stop but she went on sucking me with such frenzy as if she is little girl not wanting to leave her sweet candy. I tried to free myself but the feeling was so good that my will was not strong enough. I came off in tons and loads.

As I was cumming she pressed the flesh above my cock and kept it tightly between her fingers and then pushed the cock up from its base more deep in to her mouth. The pleasure was immense, intense and was like something I never felt before. I guess it was a technique she knew which would increase the time of ejaculation. And she gulped each and every drop of my semen that I could literally feel that she was drinking my cum rather then swallowing it. I just lay there exhausted, tired and oh yes very happy. I closed my eyes and smiled and thanked my stars for having the most beautiful face I ever saw in my life lying between my thighs.

She played with my hair, rubbed my thighs, kissed me on my cheeks, making me relax and feel the joy I just went through. And whispered into my ears that "Do you think I can make a good whore?"

The word "Whore" did the magic. The moment she whispered that word. I felt movement in my dick again. It started swelling. It was now jumping and falling and jumping - picking up life and becoming more and more hard. She noticed and started lovingly playing with it. And in no time her fingers transformed my cock from a coiled up sleeping snake to a python huge and ready for its prey.

She spread her legs wide inviting me to invade her at her most private place. No more foreplay nothing that was her signal. I dug my dick deep in my her love hole. It just slipped inside with no trouble. I could make out that she was wet with lust. She needed a fuck as badly as me that's why that shameless invite.

I held her both boobs in either hand. They were my anchor points. I pressed and held them tight and gave a mighty push and entered the heavenly territories. And then pulled myself back as much as I could without letting my dick out. And then I gave one more deep shove. I could see her body move back her chin go up. With each stroke I could feel that I was hitting the deep end of her cunt. She had enough pubic hair not more not less which was giving a warm and cozy feeling.

I now gripped her shoulders tighter so that I could give even deeper pushes. I could see her moaning softly eyes half closed. All of a sudden I bit her chin. She jerked and giggled.

I told "Be a slut don't be a lazy house wife, That old bastard likes wild things in bed".

She immediately folded her legs around my waist and started pushing up her hips to match my strokes. Her soft thighs encircling around my waist made me mad with lust. I was now wildly biting her lips and nipples. She was moaning and grunting in pleasure and they turned into shouts in ecstasy. I had her my fingers between her teeth both as a grip while I give stronger thrusts and also as a way to muffle her shouts.

I could now feel her body trembling and her cunt getting even more slippery and wet. I knew she was having small but multiple orgasms. She was digging her nails deep into my back. I could even feel the blood and sharp pain. But this was giving me even more kick as I knew she was enjoying this fuck more then I was.

I was about to cum. But I was not ready yet. I wanted to have more.

I asked her" get up and Be a real bitch. like a bitch bend over and I will fuck you in the back."

She happily obliged and bent down. The sight of her wide hips made me crazy. she was so flexible that she could touch the floor with her palms. while bent in that position she spread her legs wide. I could see the pussy crack between her thighs. What a sight it was. (If you can imagine now half of what even I saw you would right away jerk your cock. Imagine a Marwari sexy married young wife bending in that position with her wide hips and round boobs inviting you to fuck and shag your self to glory).

She giggled and said "I hope you know the right entrance."

I laughed and slapped on her bums hard. I could see her milky white butts turning red with my finger impressions. I could see her face looking up from between her legs and smiling at me.

I rubbed my dick on the crack and said, "I will decide where to fuck".

I spit in my hand and rubbed it on her ass hole and fingered her ass hole deep and smooth. It tickled her and she swayed her hips left to right and right to left like a pendulum.

I pulled her butts apart and opened up her ass hole even more. I spit on my hand again and this time lubricated my cock. And gently put my cock at her rear entry. Slowly and gradually I pushed it in.

She leaned and held the dressing table. That was her grip. I bent and held her waist that was my grip. I could see her boobs hanging in the side mirror. It was a sight enough to make me a rapist.

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers