How a Rock Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to go to bed until I told her she could stay.

Could I make her do sexual things? And then could I make her forget those things or even better remember them and want them more.

Could I make her do anything, anything at all just to make me happy?

Oh the ideas swam through my head!

First things first, I looked at Brenda and said:

Brenda I want you to be honest with me, can you do that for me?

Yes Nick I can be honest with you, what do you want to know?

Are you a virgin? She blushed and smiled.

No Nick, I'm not a virgin, I lost my virginity 2 years ago with Cory Johnson.

I knew Cory he was on the wrestling team with me but a few years younger than me.

When was the last time you had sex Brenda?

Ah about 6 months ago now, that's when I stopped seeing Jason he got me drunk and we had sex in his truck. He just got himself off and pulled out, drove me home and when I got out all he said was see ya around Brenda. Jerk.

Do you masturbate?

Yes.

How often?

Every couple of days I guess, sometimes more.

Do you use toys? Again she blushes and says yes.

You have sex toys? I ask.

Well not really I use house hold items.

Like what I ask.

Well like the back end of my hair brush, and other things. What every looks like it might be fun.

How often do you use toys? I ask.

Not all the time only once and a while when I'm feeling real naughty.

I can't believe she's telling me all this. Do you feel embarrassed talking about all this Brenda?

No, not really it kind of turns me on telling you all of this.

Why I ask her. Well I want to be honest with you I've always had a thing for you. You're my big brother and I've always looked up to you for what a man should be.

There is nothing wrong with looking up to your big brother. As far as getting turned on I'm sure it's perfectly natural, you have nothing to be worried about.

I've seen you walk around the house growing up with your shirt off and wearing your practice shorts and going to your wrestling meets and seeing you in your singlet beating on your opponents, god you looked so hot. That's why I wanted to date a wrestler.

So that's why you dated Cory huh?

Yeah, he was a good guy but he was no you Nick. I saw you naked a couple of times growing up too ya know, and your much bigger than he is.

She grabbed my hard member and shook it when she said bigger. Then she ran her hand up and down it a few times stroking me.

We both moaned and I was too turned on to think so I just pulled my sweats down a little and exposed myself to her. She moaned out.

Yessss, Nick, oh my! grabbing my dick again and stroking it a little harder.

Suck it I thought.

Sure enough she went down and sucked me into her mouth.

She worked her mouth around my cock getting it nice and wet, covering it with her spit. When it was good and wet she pushed her head down completely pulling my 7 inches into her mouth. She worked it deep into her mouth and slowly backed up.

Yes I thought work it good.

She looked me in the eye and started bobbing a little faster. She kept her eyes on me as she took me in and out of her mouth. One of her hands was stoking my cock every time she backed up and her other hand was massaging my balls. This was one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten.

I was getting close to cumming. I was not expecting all of this and was very turned on.

I thought how great would it be to get her to swallow my cum as I got closer and closer.

Just then I exploded into her mouth. She never backed off one inch. She pulled me tight to her and sucked the cum from my spurting cock.

I couldn't believe what was happing. I was cumming hard into my little sister's mouth in my Parents basement while my Mom and other 2 sisters are upstairs sleeping.

Even though I've cum already I wanted to do something for my little sister, for all her hard work.

I reached down and pulled her up to me.

I kissed her neck and pulled her shirt over her head. I got a good look at her firm tanned body. Her tits were perfect, not too big nor to small, just right I thought.

She smiled at me as I kissed my way down to her breasts as I cupped and caressed each one. I pulled her right nipple into my mouth and sucked on the bud. I massaged her other nipple as I sucked and kissed her firm tit. I took my time playing with her tits, sucking and biting on her nipples. Her nipples were both very hard and she moaned and groaned each time I flicked and bit them with my teeth.

I reached down with my hand and caressed my way down to my sister's shorts. I slowly ran my hand over her shorts stoking her pussy. I could feel how hot and wet she was. She was groaning so loudly now that I had to stop.

Brenda I want you to listen to me, you need to be quieter. Everyone else is upstairs sleeping and we can't wake them up.

She looked down at me chest heaving. Okay Nick, I'm sorry.

I smiled up at her and said its okay; I'll take it as a complement.

You should, now don't leave me like this. Finish what you started.

Okay you asked for it!

I reached down and pulled her shorts off. I left her underwear on because I wanted to tease her a little more. She was so hot and horny that she was bouncing around trying to get her pussy near me.

I reached up and steadied her. I slowly ran my thumb over her panties. I rubbed it up and down her slit stopping at the top to tease her clit.

She softly bit her lip to hold in a moan.

Good girl, you remembered we have to be quiet. She just nodded her head and looked down at my thumb running over her panties.

She started raising her hips up as I rubbed her from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit. I leaned down and started kissing her inner thighs, teasing her more. She was so wet her panties were soaked and you could hear her juices squishing around.

I was rock hard again smelling her sweet nectar. I reached up and pulled her panties down. I was as turned on as she was. I kissed my way around her inner thighs.

I think Brenda couldn't take it anymore because she reached down grabbed my head and pulled me to her wet pussy. I felt her hot juices all over my face as she ground her pussy on me. She started rocking up and down on me before I finally got a hold of her.

Calm down I thought, let me take control.

She instantly relaxed and let me take the lead.

I pulled her thighs close to me and licked her slit up and down. I would stop at her clit and flick it a few times and slide back down, I knew she needed to cum but I was enjoying my new power.

Brenda I want you to get wetter for me.

Just like old faithful she got wetter and wetter.

I wondered what would happen if I told her to cum. Could I make her cum on command?

I went back to flicking her clit. She moaned and groaned still biting her lip to keep from screaming out.

Brenda you're getting close to Cumming.

When I tell you to cum I want you to have the biggest orgasm of your life.

I want you to remember how hard you came and that it was me who made you cum like that.

You can come to me anytime for release and it will feel perfectly natural to engage in sexual activity with your brother.

You will want to please me and help me if you can in any way possible.

Now cum for me Brenda, cum like you've never cum before.

She bit down hard on her lip and jerked her hips up at me. She reached down and groaned.

Oh my god, I'm Cumming oh god, oh gooooood, yessssssssss, oh yes, yes, oh I'm Cumming.

And boy did she cum. She cummed so hard she actually squirted! I mean squirted, like the kind of squirting you see on the internet. She squirted all over me and the floor behind me, two or three times she squirted hard and then her hand flew over her pussy and stroked her clit. She had a few more small orgasms before she got control of her body and breathing.

The whole time she kept as quiet as possible, softly whimpering. Her body was sweating and she looked so hot laying there spread open before me.

I stood up stoking my hard cock.

I'm going to fuck you Brenda I thought .

Oh god yes Nick, please fuck me, I've wanted that hard cock for so long.

She sat up on her elbows as I placed my hard cock at her entrance waiting to see me enter her. She looked down and I actually saw her lick her lips as I rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy, getting it nice and wet before I entered her.

Finally I pushed my cock into her hot juicy hole. I slipped halfway in and it felt magical.

She was so wet, so tight; she moaned and pulled me into a hot sensual kiss. We continued to make out while I slowly started to fuck her.

I was caressing her body pulling her close to me. I loved how our naked bodies felt against each other.

I picked up the pace and was really getting into it now.

I was turned on by the fact that this was my little sister and she was mine to do what every I felt like doing.

Right now she was lying beneath me as I fucked she shit out of her.

Just a few minutes ago she squirted all over me and before that she gave me the best blow job I've ever had.

Man this was great.

I was really fucking her hard now and we both were crashing our bodies into each other.

I was very close to cumming again and I wanted Brenda to cum with me!

Brenda when I cum I want you to cum like you did earlier.

In fact from now on when you have sex with me you will have the best and most explosive orgasisms you have ever had.

With that said I redoubled my efforts and really started fucking Brenda.

I pulled her body tight against mine and pulled her head to mine. We kissed with passionate tongue kissing and groped each other as we raced towards our climaxes.

Finally I couldn't control myself. I groaned out!

Oh Brenda oh god, I'm cumming.

As I started to cum I felt Brenda's pussy contract around my cock causing me to cum even harder into her hot hole. I felt her cum around my cock and just like before she squirted hard all over my cock. I could feel her hot juices bathing my cock in her sweet cum.

I kept on kissing her long after we both stopped cumming.

We just laid there in the afterglow enjoying our climaxes cuddled up next to each other. My softening cock slid out from her wet pussy.

I kissed her one more time and got up from the couch. I grabbed my sweats and cleaned us both up as best I could.

I pulled Brenda up and kissed her one more time.

We better get you to bed young lady.

Mmmmm, I wish I could bring you to bed with me stud.

We kissed for a few more minutes and finally snuck upstairs.

I stopped and kissed her goodnight at her bedroom door. It took a lot of willpower to stay out of there.

I wanted to fuck her again but I knew I didn't want to risk having Mom, Lindsey or Michelle catch us in the morning.

As I headed down to my old room my mind was swimming.

I still couldn't believe all this was happening.

How did this happen to me?

Did that meteorite really give me supper powers?

I definitely had more tests to run.

I had so many questions and possibilities running through my head.

I couldn't wait until morning. I needed to find out what exactly is happening to me and what the limit of my powers are.

I never thought a rock could change my life so much.

12