How Anna Lost Her Virginity

Story Info
Anna bargains with her teacher to get ahead.
1k words
2.99
102.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may become a series of stories celebrities telling candidly how they lost their virginity. Please e?mail me comments and suggestions of other stars that YOU want describe how they lost their innocence.

Hi, I’m Anna Kornikova the world famous tennis player, and I lost my virginity for the sake of my career. It all happened when I was lucky enough to go to one of Russia’s top private school for the most talented girls in Russia. I went there as it meant that I could concentrate on improving my tennis skills, but in order to stay at the school each year I had to pass a tests in the big 3 (Maths, Russian and Science) to see if I was falling behind the national standard. If I failed anyone of these tests I would be thrown out of the school and this would have crushed my dreams of becoming a world tennis player. I was all right at Russian, Science and Maths until I got into year ten. In this year I spent more and more time playing tennis and less time on my studies as I felt I would just fly passed the exams. Little did I know the big 3 would suddenly advance so much. The end of the year exam snuck up on me and when sitting them I felt that I scraped passed the Russian and Science exams, but due to me only answering half of the questions on the Maths paper I knew I failed. Straight after the exam I went to see my maths teacher to try and convince him not to fail me. He was in his early forties and his hair slowly going white. He was teacher who liked to run his classroom by the rules, but if I did not try to convince him I would not forgive myself. I knocked on the door to his classroom, and was summoned in. He was sitting behind his desk in the middle of marking some work. I went in and stood in front of his deck waiting for him to look up. He did not look up he just said “Well what do you want Miss Kornikova?”

I began to stutter not really knowing where to start.

My mind was kicked into gear when he said “Miss Kornikova if you don’t have anything to say stop wasting my time.”

I said in a mist of crying “I’ve failed my exam, but I need to stay in this school.”

He said “if you turned up to your maths lessons once in a while then perhaps you would have passed the exam. It is your own fault. So leave if you don’t have anything else to say.”

This made me even more desperate I got down on my knees and I crawled over to where he was sitting. I said “I will do anything to stay here.”

I noticed where his eyes were looking. The dirty bastard was looking down my loss fitting white school blouse at my large breast, which were covered by a black bra. I also noticed a bulge developing in his trouser region. Though I had never really thought of sex before I was willing give it a go for the sake of my career. I then said whilst undoing the top button of my blouse “And I mean ANYTHING.”

He looked at me shocked as I undid the rest of my blouse and took it off. There I was in my classroom on my knees with just a black bra and a short black skirt, which barely covered my well?toned arse. At this point I swivelled his chair around so he was facing me. I tugged at his belt and unzipped his trousers. I pulled down his boxers and began to stroke his semi hard cock. Though I never had seen let alone touched a nob but he certainly was enjoying himself. I decided to go a little further. I wrapped my succulent lips around my teacher’s now firm penis. He leaned back on his chair really relaxing I rocked my head back and forth over his cream tasting dick. I did not want to stop and he did not want me to either. He began to sit up and push my head so I was force to take even more of his cock in my mouth. I was nearly chocking on it. I was relieved when he finally unleashed his load down the back of my throat. I nearly choked on his creamy goodness, but I managed to swallow it all down. When I got my composure back I asked him “Does that get me a pass yet” expecting him to give me at leased a C. But to my surprise he said

“Not quite yet.”

I was shocked.

He continued “that might have been the greatest blowjob I have ever received. But I need a bit of your pussy to make it worth risking my career.

I became even more frightened.

I said “but I’m still a virgin” expecting him to leave it at a blowjob but instead he said “Well if your career is not that important to you.”

After some thought I came to the conclusion that I would have to loss it at some point it may as well be to stay in tennis. I pulled off my skirt and down my panties, and I walked over to his desk. I climbed on to his lap and slide his cock into my tight shaven virgin cunt. It was a mixture between pleasure and pain but I like it. He began to break me in with his large firm cock and it became more pleasurable. I tried to stop myself from screaming, but it was too much. I began to make the loudest noise I have ever made as he unloaded his jiss in my former virgin cunt. I cleaned out the cum and blood mix and asked him again. He said “that was the best fuck I ever had. You get your A star.”

When thinking back on when I losing my virginity I don’t regret it one bit. It gave me the career I have always dreamed of and opened up my mind and body to the wonderful world of sex.

THE END

E Mail me with suggestions!