How Bad Did She Want It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers

Throughout this Nancy offered no protest or resistance and I could see Ken grinning broadly as he gazed over her shoulder at her full cleavage display bulging over the lace bra. Small silky white panties, self-grip stockings and her heelse comprised the rest of her stunning outfit. Once again Ken took possession of her boobs, his fingers dancing over her skin and the bra fabric as he enjoyed the heft of her shapely mounds. Then he slipped down a bra cup and turned his attention to her nipple. Nancy's moans rose to louder groans as he alternately fondled her boobs and teased her nipple.

Ages seemed to pass with Ken focusing his attentions on my wife's boobs, but eventually one of his hands slid down over her body onto her panty covered pussy and as he pressed his hand on her mound Nancy gave a tremulous groan and shivered. Ken began to rub his palm on her mound while his fingers pressed onto her pussy, the material of her panties stretching as he forced it into her slit. Nancy writhed and ground against Ken's as he increased the pressure of his hands at both her pussy and her breasts. He seemed determined to bring Nancy to a climax- his hand movements became faster and harder while his finger pushed the by now wet material of her panties into her pussy in a short stroked fucking motion. Nancy's fast and heavy breathing became even faster and heavier as her excitement level rose, then, she gave out a long low groan and her body began to shiver as waves of bliss hit her. With each shiver of her body Nancy would give a little moan until finally Ken moved his hands to her waist. Nancy's legs were trembling so much that Ken had to hold her steady.

John stood and approached. Nancy had barely come down from her peak when a second set of hands started to fondle her body. John's first task was to unhook Nancy's bra to fully reveal her breasts. John then proceeded to play with her breasts and stroke at her panty clad pussy. Nancy showed no resistance to being double teamed. John could not get enough of Nancy's tits. God, they were so perfect, full and round, perky but natural, nipples so hard they beg to be sucked. John, unable to completely hold himself back, slid his hand inside Nancy's panties and took one of her nipples in his mouth letting his hot mouth and tongue suck in Nancy's incredible tit as he ran two fingers over her soaking wet pussy. Nancy's knees buckled for a second and she let out a throaty moan. John's cock looked rock hard now straining in his slacks and it was clear he wanted to fuck Nancy good.

John licked and sucked Nancy's tits for several minutes. Ken stood near and fondled Nancy's ass and nibbled on her neck from behind. She moaned continuously.

My cock literally ached as I anticipated Ken next move with Nancy.

It was no surprise to see Ken was now naked to the waist and minus his shoes. One of his hands slid around to play with her pussy through her panties I saw her eyes open slightly as though in comprehension. Then one of her hands moved. Ken grinned at this first sign of Nancy's active participation. For the next few minutes Ken played with Nancy's boobs, teased her nipples and massaged her pussy while she ground against him and rubbed his bare chest and stomach. It was the first time that Nancy had done more than remain passive - something that Ken had been waiting for.

"Take off your panties Nancy," Ken spoke softly near her ear at the same time moving his hand from her pussy. "and look at your husband while you do it. Let him see you enjoy doing what I tell you to do."

I was so close I could his words clearly, which I was sure was his intention. I had suspected that Ken was making sure that Nancy was always positioned so that I could see everything he and his brother did with her, now I was sure of it. Nor had I any doubts at all where this was leading, especially as I had told John that I was comfortable with whatever Nancy decided. Ken looked at me over Nancy's shoulder and grinned in the knowledge that he could do as he pleased with my wife and that she was now so aroused that she couldn't have protested if she had wanted to. This was going to be much more than just making out in the back seat of a Mustang.

My wife's head rose until she was looking straight into my eyes, her eyes looked glazed from lust and there was no mistaking the wild excitement they held. Her hands went to the sides of her panties as she kept on looking into my eyes and my attention was split between her eyes and the motions of her hands as she pushed her panties down over her hips to reveal her trimmed pussy in all its glory, then leant down a little to push them down her thighs. The small wisp of damp material slid down to her ankles and she straightened up again leaning back against Ken's bare chest with her eyes still looking into mine.

"Step out of your dress and panties Nancy." Ken spoke softly to her. "Then keep looking at Paul."

Nancy stepped to one side all the while Ken played with her bare boobs and nipples with his other hand. Dressed only in self-grip stockings and heels my wife ground her lower body into Ken's groin as though encouraging him to carry on playing with her body. Her eyes were locked to mine as Ken's hand went back to her pussy, with slow deliberate motions he stroked her naked mound then ran his fingers around her outer lips. My heart was pounding in my chest as I half watched the movements of Ken's hands and half watched the sheer bliss that grew in my wife's eyes with each stroke he made at her pussy. Then he parted her pussy lips with his thumb and little finger while two of his finger stroked over the pink flesh revealed by his action, for a minute his fingers rubbed over her clit which made her eyes half close in bliss even though she tried to keep them open to look at me as Ken had told her to.

"Open your legs." Ken ordered softly.

Nancy obeyed by moving her already parted feet apart a few inches more.

"Wider." Ken said into her ear.

Once again she shuffled her feet even further apart not stopping until they were spread almost as far as she could go without losing balance. The effect was to open her pussy fully to my gaze and Ken's hand, as her feet came to rest his hand cupped her pussy to press up so hard that she rose a little on her toes while at the same time groaning in pleasure. The lust I could see in her eyes increased as Ken started to slide his hand up and down on her slit still keeping the same pressure on her. A few minutes later Nancy gave out a shuddering groan and her eyes closed despite her best efforts to keep them open, the reason for her action was two of Ken's fingers pushing up into her pussy then moving in a slow fucking motion. Gradually Ken increased the pace of his fingers thrusting into Nancy and her reaction was to boil over into an orgasm, her whole body shuddering as she pushed down onto his fingers. Ken gave a low moan as Nancy squirmed and pushed against his probing fingers. I watched my wife go through orgasmic bliss. The only sounds to be heard were those my wife made as she slowly came down from her peak of pleasure only to start rising to another as Ken kept moving his fingers in her pussy.

Then Ken moved away from Nancy and John took his place. I could only stand there staring as though mesmerized by what I was watching, my breathing labored and my cock twitching. Over the next twenty minutes, the men took turns with Nancy in their arms. Each in his turn stroked her pussy firmly, rubbed her clit briefly then pushed fingers into her and finger fucked her to climax after climax. All the while Nancy eyes would close as each new wave of bliss washed over her then flicker half open to gaze at me. After a rest pause, Nancy looked up at Ken then took the couple of steps needed to press her body to his and tilt her face up to be kissed. Ken leaned down to kiss Nancy, his hands moving to her body to play with her boobs and pussy with heavy handed movements that drove her back up the levels of bliss yet again. Then he parted their lips and looked Nancy in the eyes, his hands moving up her body to come to rest on her shoulders.

"Open my trousers and take out my prick." He said softly.

Nancy's hands went straight to his trousers, she pulled down the zipper, reached in and struggled to bring his cock out past his underpants. Finally she succeeded and still holding his erection in her hand she looked down at it then back at Ken's face for instructions. No-one could have any doubt by now that Nancy was totally under the control of whoever was with her at the time, her actions driven by the lust that had been instilled in her by several drinks and a lot of kissing and fondling.

"Stroke it." He almost whispered to her.

I watched as her hand slowly moved back and forth on his hard shaft, Ken leant his head back and moaned with sheer pleasure then looked back down to watch the action of her hand on his cock. His hands stayed on Nancy's shoulders as she wanked him with firmer and faster strokes, her eyes glued to the actions of her own hand on this man's flesh. Ken moved a hand to her chin and tilted her head up so that she could look at his face.

"Take off my trousers and pants." He told her as his hand slid back to her shoulder.

Nancy looked down again, I watched as her hands fumbled with his belt then the clip of his trousers, it was only seconds before she was pushing his trousers down his legs. Crouching she pulled them down to his ankles then off each foot in turn while Ken steadied himself using her shoulders. Reaching up Nancy put her hands on either side of the waistband of his pants, with gentle tugs she rolled them down to his ankles and off then stood up again. Ken reached down to her pussy to thrust two fingers into her, his eyes looked deep into hers as he finger fucked her for a few minutes with his thumb pressing and rubbing on her clit. All the while he kept on looking into her eyes and hers were locked to his. As Nancy rose to a climax her legs began to tremble and her eyes half closed in ecstasy, at this Ken moved his hand back to her shoulder and applied barely enough pressure to bend a tissue. Despite the gentleness of the downward pressure Nancy sank to her knees in front of him, her face tilting up as she kept on looking into his eyes, her whole bearing appeared to be one of total submission to this man. For a long moment Ken kept her gaze locked to his, his lips parted in a huge smile then he gave a short nod of his head and Nancy dropped her eyes to look at his cock mere millimetres from her face.

Nancy reached up with one hand to grasp the base of Ken's cock in her hand. I watched breathlessly as her mouth opened to close a moment later around the cap of his cock, I knew from experience just how much pleasure my wife's mouth could give, but now I was watching her give that pleasure to another man. As Nancy slid her lips down on Ken's cock Nancy reached around his body to fondle his ass. Head bobbing, Nancy sucked on Ken's meat, I knew that her tongue would be sliding around and along his flesh and there was no doubt that Ken was enjoying her actions. Closing his eyes his lips curled into a smile as he enjoyed the movements of my wife's mouth on his cock for long, exciting minutes. Then his hands moved from her shoulders to the side of her face and I thought he was going to guide her movements to the pace that gave him most pleasure, he nodded to Nancy who increased the pressure and pace of her actions.

"Take it all Nancy." Ken commanded as his hands drew her head forward. "I want you to kiss my groin."

I gave a low gasp of surprise at his words. My first thought was that my wife would balk at this demand from Ken, but I hadn't reckoned with how far gone in lust she was. Nancy gave into the pressure of Ken's hands without any hesitation, her lips sliding lewdly down his shaft until they came to the lowest point she had previously achieved. I heard my wife take a deep breath though her nose as Ken continued to pull her head down on his erection, she gagged then snorted and then to my amazement her lips slid further down his shaft! I watched Ken pull Nancy down on his cock, her lips sliding down his flesh in a steady motion as she swallowed his length, her breathing coming in sharp snorts through her nose. Half his length was in her throat when Nancy gagged again, but he was not about to ease up, his hands continued to apply pressure and gradually her mouth took in the rest of his hardness. It was an astonishing moment when I saw my wife's lips fully impaled on Kens cock.

Ken held her still for a moment, his cock buried to the hilt in her mouth and throat, then guided her head back up so that his flesh slid wetly from her mouth. Then Ken began to pull her down on his cock again and all thoughts faded in the excitement of the scene being enacted in front of me. Nancy was still snorting as she was drawn down on the hard flesh in her mouth, but she only made a couple of gagging noises and this time when her lips had touched his groin Ken immediately guided her head back upwards. For a few minutes he kept her moving up and down on his shaft in long, slow motions and although her breathing remained ragged and short Nancy eventually stopped gagging completely. This must have been what Ken was waiting for because the next downward pull was faster and firmer, gradually he increased the pace of his guiding hands until Nancy was moving with hard fast motions, her lips bouncing against his groin before each back stroke. Then Ken moved his hands from Nancy's face to her shoulders, Nancy kept on moving her head without guidance and Ken leant his head back to groan loudly, but my attention was wholly focused on what was happening with Nancy.

Minutes passed, Nancy somehow managed to keep her mouth moving on Ken's cock throughout. Ken gave a low growl of pleasure, his hands suddenly moving to Nancy's face and pulling her sharply down on his erection, then his buttocks were clenching and unclenching, his hips thrusting at Nancy as he came in her throat. I saw Nancy's throat moving quickly as she tried to swallow his sperm as fast as it flowed, to my amazement a white foam of spittle and sperm bubbled from her lips as the excess fluids forced their way back up her throat. It seemed ages before Ken released his hold on her face allowing Nancy to pull back until his glistening cock fell from her mouth. Taking a deep quivering breath Nancy licked her lips and looked up at Ken's face. Patting Nancy's cheek Ken smiled then indicated that she should stand up.

Unsteadily Nancy rose to her feet as Ken walked away, his place immediately taken by John. Obeying the unspoken command Nancy removed the man's clothing then sank to her knees in front on him, her mouth closed around his cock then slid right down to the root of it. John held her head still while he fucked her mouth like a pussy.

Watching all that was happening to my wife made my cock feel as though it would burst at any second, yet for some inexplicable reason I did not seem to be able to pass the point of near climax. My balls ached and my cock throbbed with arousal, but I did not climax as I watched my wife. Nancy was enjoying the cocks and her body was in almost constant orgasm. I knew it would not be long before the men would be filling her pussy rather than her mouth. Accompanying that thought was a sense of relief that Nancy was at least on the pill.

When she had sucked off John, Nancy stood swaying slightly in front of the sofa waiting for whatever was to happen next.

Even though I was a mere spectator to these events I was breathing heavily and discovered that I was also sweating as though I had been a participant. My eyes moved from my wife's shuddering body as I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, Ken crossed the room to the sofa, his cock once again hard and erect, he sat then waited for Nancy. Ken was smiling; his eyes seemed to gleam at the sight of the woman who was willingly satisfying his every desire.

"Turn around Nancy." Ken said softly.

Nancy turned to face him, her chest still heaving from the events of a few minutes past, looking into Ken's eyes she stood quivering as she waited for him to tell her what he wanted her to do. In all the years I had known my wife she had always seemed so strong willed, but that night she had surrendered herself completely to these strangers. I have to admit that I felt a touch of envy as she had never been this way with me. Ken kept her standing there for a few moments then simply pointed at a spot directly in front of him, Nancy moved to the indicated spot without faltering even though I am sure that she knew as well as I did that the next act was for her to be fucked by Ken, and following him, John. "Make yourself cum for me." Ken said to Nancy without breaking eye contact.

This was not what I had been expecting, but Nancy obeyed instantly by sliding one hand to her pussy and fingering herself firmly while the other hand went to one of her boobs. Her eyes stayed fixed on Ken's as she drove herself towards an orgasm in obedience to this man's desires and he sat watching her eyes intently only briefly looking down to her body to see her actions. It was almost as though he was judging how close to a climax she was by the rise of pleasure in her eyes.

"Do you want my prick in your cunt Nancy?" He asked softly as she showed the first signs of an approaching orgasm.

"Yes!" Nancy gasped out through a moan of pleasure.

"Then ask for it Nancy." He smiled up at her. "Ask for my prick, tell me what you want me to do with it."

"I want you fuck me with your prick Ken." Nancy gasped out. "I want to feel you inside me, fucking me hard."

"And John?" he smirked.

"And John," Nancy groaned as her climax rose in her. "I want John to fuck me too. I want to feel your hard pricks burried in me."

With those words she trembled into a climax that threatened to make her knees give way, but although her eyes half closed she still managed to keep on looking into Ken's eyes. Ken's smirk became a leer as he pointed at his erect cock, Nancy moved to straddle his legs reaching under her body to grasp his cock and guided it to her pussy, all the while her eyes were fixed on his. As Nancy lowered herself onto his erection I felt a light touch at my groin, without looking away from the sight of my wife being penetrated by only the second cock in years. With the cap of Ken's cock lodged in her pussy Nancy moved her hand up to his chest and sank down on his full length with such a groan of pleasure that my cock became even harder and my balls tightened even more painfully. For a few moments Ken let Nancy set the pace, his cock sliding in and out of her sheath as she rose and fell on him, but then his hands went to her waist to guide her to a slightly faster pace. Nancy was moaning and sighing with each rise and fall now, her hair bouncing to the faster and harder pace Ken had set, her chest heaving as the stimulating sensations of another man's cock in her pussy hit her.

"What about John?" Ken asked as he let Nancy do all the work of fucking him.

"John?" Nancy murmured as though lost in a dream. "I want John to fuck me too. I want him to fuck my cunt hard."

Nancy groaned as she ground down on Ken.

Ken began to move in time to her motions making the contact between them even firmer. My wife's head flopped back as she let out a cry of bliss, her whole body stiff and trembling as she ground down on Ken in orgasm. Still holding Nancy's waist Ken continued his fucking motions making her climax even heavier and when she started to rise and fall on him again he picked up the pace even more.

As Nancy came Ken pulled down on her hips and thrust up with his body, with a grunt of satisfaction he had his own climax, his sperm flooding into my wife's depths. Some moments later the two of them began moving again, but Ken was spent for the moment and eventually he pushed Nancy off his shrinking cock and had her stand a couple of steps away from the couch. As she stood there quivering in post-orgasmic bliss sperm began to trickle from her pussy onto her thigh, John appeared in front of her, with barely any pressure he guided Nancy down to the carpet on her back. Parting my wife's legs John knelt between them then leant forward, Nancy let out a gasping moan as John, with a significantly larger cock than his brother, began to fuck Nancy's pussy with his hard cock.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers