How Bad Did She Want It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
929 Followers

"The horny tease is all yours John," Ken commented, "Fuck her any way you would like."

"Look at how eager the little cock tease is." John roared as he grasped her hips and plunged his cock into her pussy with a single stroke.

I could see the cock that was lunging in and out of her pussy I could see her body moving backwards and forwards in time to his thrusts. Her eyes seemed to be unfocused most of the time. Nancy groaned as her body rose towards climax, John was now thrusting into her so hard he was shoving her across the carpet. Her tits were bouncing on her chest and she managed to cry out in orgasm, her body grinding back at John who in turn pushed against her as his sperm erupted in her filling her pussy with another load of sperm.

John collapsed and rolled to the floor leaving Nancy a naked, quivering, gasping mass of female flesh. Ken stood nearby. His cock was now hard again and he slowly began stroking it. He stepped toward Nancy and continued to stroke faster and faster. In less than a minute Ken grunted as he pumped the first stream of cum from his cock taking aim at Nancy's face. She lay motionless as the first stream landed on her face and hair. A second stream followed with some landing in her open mouth. The third and fourth fell short, plastering Nancy's sweaty tits with a drizzle of fresh cum.

Both men were done. Nancy was an exhausted quivering mass of female flesh that had been stimulated for two hours then totally fucked. She was still panting and covered with sweat and cum. But she had a smile on her face and she owned a 1971 Mustang.

I took Nancy home that evening, cleaned her up in the shower and took advantage of her compliant state to fuck her in the ass completing the night's double triple - three men, three holes - before putting her to bed.

Sunday we went to pick up the Mustang. Ken and John were perfect gentlemen somewhat anxious that Nancy would be upset with the prior night's events in the sober light of day. Nancy was so excited about the car that she seemed indifferent to John and Ken. But she was wearing short cutoffs and was braless in a tight tank top with a huge smile on her face as she turned the key and burned rubber down the drive toward home.

Ten years passed since that summer and last month Nancy sold the Mustang at auction for $37,000. While the car had many pleasant memories, including the unique experience of the negotiations, Nancy has her eye on a beach condo and wanted to free up funds for a down payment. She is looking at condos that are priced a little above her budget -- I asked her if she planed to barter. She smiled and said, Well, at least I know what bukkake is now.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
929 Followers