How Batgirl Learned The Game

Story Info
A close call leads to lesson in lust.
1.9k words
4.31
58.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbra Gordon had had sex in her past. Before she became Batgirl she went to high school and college and had traveled the country. She was no stranger to sex. But fucking? Now there is a whole other story. Some would say it starts here…….

Black Canary motioned for Batgirl to jump off of her ledge on the silent count of three. Breathless the young girl in the spandex jumpsuit counted to herself. “Come on Babs. You can do this!” she thought...

Her cape fluttered slightly and the men down below opened up again with the assault rifles they had meant to sell to the highest bidder in Gotham. Her concentration did not waver as she mentally counted the third beat of her chest. Just as she ducked down to jump a shrill cry stung her ears.

Surprised but pleased she leapt with all her tiny might and landed down amongst the now stunned gunmen. A Batarang knocked one cold as she swiftly kicked a second hard in the midsection. He went down, folded in half like a collapsed tent. She turned to face the last goon when she heard the cry again.

What she saw shook her to her core. He was up, alert and firing his gun at her. In her mind she saw the trigger connect, the hammer spring forward and strike the butt of the bullet. But just as she knew she was dead, the gun was torn to shreds by Canary’s cry.

It took Diana a few minutes to climb down from the roof and Barbra collapsed into tears before she made it. Barbra was a silly little 19 year old girl in tights and she had been micro-seconds from death.

The older, more experienced crime fighter took the frightened little girl into her arms. She held her close into her practical leather suit and cradled her sobs in her ample and provocatively exposed beasts. “Hush now, you did great.”

She had done well for her first time out with the JSA. She tracked down the shipment that had been stolen from a military base just hours earlier and brought in some help. Even now Wildcat and the Green Arrow were putting the buyers behind bars while Captain Marvel gathered up the remaining guns. She and Diana had decided not to wait and take down the seller with the samples and did not realize the samples were loaded.

“Come on now, haven’t you been in situations like this with The Batman?”

“No” she sobbed into the warm chest “With him around, it’s like you know its going to be OK.”

“Well now, a smart girl like you knows you don’t need a man around to protect you. Not even a Batman.”

Batgirl smiled at this. She looked into the clear blue eyes of her new found friend and felt an odd compulsion. She did not try to fight it; she barely knew it was there till she touched Diana’s sweet red lips with her own.

Horrified at herself she recoiled quickly. “I’m…..I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me……….”

Her sentence was cut off by the lips and tongue of the older woman. The Canary’s soft kiss and smooth embrace melted away Batgirls resistance and her tongue sought out the dark cave of the mouth that had saved her life just moments ago.

“Come with me, I know of a Hotel nearby." The blond smiled smartly. ”We can get a room for the night.”

Barbra’s heart raced, but this was too soon, too fast. The kiss had been nice, but a room for the night. What would that mean? She started to mouth a reply when Canary Pointed to her leg and said. “I can take care of that first; Dr. Mid-nite showed me a few moves.”

In the excitement, Barbra had not even felt the gunshot wound. She fell into the woman’s arms and let herself go under her control.

An hour later her wound was cleaned and gauzed and Diana had pulled out a bottle of Vodka from somewhere. Barbra began to protest that she was not yet of legal drinking age, but so much of what they did was extra legal anyway, and she drank a glass to ease the throbbing in her leg.

Then a glass to toast Canary on the mission, then another since it was poured for her anyway. By her fifth glass she was giggling on the bed, her leg as forgotten as the passionate kissing in the alley way. But Diana was not drunk, and she remembered it clearly. It had been clumsy, the kiss of a virgin to a woman’s touch. But there had been a fire in the young redhead, and she wanted eagerly to touch that fire again.

Barbra let the warmth of the alcohol spread through her young body and she felt herself becoming very hot. Diana had already cut off most of her legging and boot to bind her leg, so it was a reflex action to slip out of her sticky with sweat top and lay back, her black Bat-Bra holding her pert little breasts tight against her chest.

The Canary whistled. “Nice breasts Bats…..Heh never thought I’d get a chance to use that line.” She smiled and stood up to admire the girl.

One long skinny leg was wrapped in bandages at the calf, but was otherwise bare. Smooth fair skin flowed into her hip where it vanished into the deep blue of the Bat Suit. The yellow belt was the boundary to her tight stomach. Her eyes slowly took in every curve and she let Batgirl know it. She took her time till she came to the tight collar of her cowl, drifted longingly over the lips, noting that they were moist in anticipation.

When their eyes met, she knew what was going to happen. But Barbra needed a bit more coaxing it seemed.

"You know," the veteran Canary said “you really need a new outfit.”

Barbra stared at her innocently, her green eyes large and curious, like a schoolgirl about to by her first party dress. Her mound got warm and tingled as she played along with the woman. “You mean like yours?”

Diana laughed “Well not really, I mean not many can pull off this look.”

She was right, her form was statuesque. Long blond hair topped of the head like a crown, her leather jacket was worn over a custom made silk and Kevlar weave that barely held in her very large tits. Her legs were covered in black fishnet and her feet were in leather boots that went to her shapely calves. She wore no utility belt, she kept her toys in her jacket that she tore off and threw onto a nearby chair.

Batgirl sensed her intent and she flung her belt on top of Canary’s jacket. She stood up, wincing slightly as she put weight on the bad leg and reached out for a feel of her allies’ chest. The soft material felt wonderful in her gloved hands and she squeezed a breast gently, she had never held a woman’s breast before, her head spun as the woman’s hands reached up and cupped hers. For a long time they fondled each other, Batgirl with a little childish trepidation, the older woman with a learned confidence. After a time, each of them was pulsating with raw sexual energy.

Canary gave Batgirl a playful, but forceful push and the little girl’s body was flung back and onto the soft bed. The woman pulled off her top and set free the most wonderful nipples. They were large and brownish and erect. Barbra reached for them but a glance put her back in her place. The Crime fighter stepped out of her leotard and dropped it down on the floor at arms length, indicating she would not need it for some time.

Barbra was transfixed by the dark black bush trimmed neatly, but lushly between the woman’s legs. Lips of her mound peeking out and Barbra thought she might even see the clitoris shining wetly. Canary traced her finger down and played idly with her luxurious pussy fur. “You have a cowl; I’ve got a wig and fishnets!”

Barbra laughed slightly. This all seemed so natural, so right. Her Bat Bra was forgotten and her own hands twisted and pulled on rosy red nipples, her tongue licking her lips, her hips grinding against the confines of her leotard.

Diana pulled this last barrier aside and kissed her deeply. Their tongues played as their naked flesh pressed and touched and slid intoxiactingly in a tangle of confused passions. Diana broke the silence “This IS your first time with a woman, isn’t it Batgirl?”

“Is it that obvious?” Barbra frowned slightly, had she been that bad a kisser?

She sensed her partner's doubts “No, you’re doing fine again, but…..”she dove down between the caped crusaders smooth thighs and licked slowly up and down her bare, pink lips at the mouth of he teenager’s wet cunt. “But I go fist in that case.”

Her head moved little as Barbra felt waves of bliss twist her body. Her insides trembled with each flick of the older woman’s tongue. Her head flew back and she let out a squeaking little moan when her legs were spread apart gently and her little pussy opened wider. Sweet honey oozed around Diana’s lips as she licked and sucked and probed with her knowledgeable tongue.

“Oh my fucking GOD!” Batgirl screamed as the first orgasm hit her. It shocked her and she tried clamping her legs shut instinctively, but strong arms held her thighs and she soon gave in to the new sea of pleasure. She had never felt like this. Wave after wave of intenseness flooded her senses and she massaged her tits in a vain attempt to balance it out.

She had nearly passed out when Canary abruptly stopped and swung her hips over Barbra’s shoulders. The dark and musky sweet smell of excited pussy filled her nostrils and she put out her long pink tongue to meet the dripping lips. Her sharp tongue licked up and down and rolled around and over the swollen clit of the Canary. It flicked about clumsily and Diana mumbled, “well that’s gonna need some training.”

She put her own gifted lips back to work.

In the endless time that really good sex exists in, Barbra Gordon learned how to trace along the edges of the clit smoothly. By matching her movements to her partner’s she figured out when to flick against the lips of the vulva, and how hard to suck on the exposed clit to get a really good moan out of her.

It took some time, but Canary felt her first orgasm building slowly. As it crept on her she licked one of her fingers, getting it wet and slick and readying herself. Batgirl was in for it now. As Canary’s pussy clamped down in near spasmodic release her wet finger slid deep into Batgirl's dark cave and curled up and back, nearly instantly pressing against the bundle of nerves known commonly as “the G spot.”

Barbra's scream was muffled by the woman’s hips grinding down on her open mouth and pouring warm, creammmy pussy juice.

“That was damn right brilliant.” The distinguished man clad in green clapped as the two woman lay spent in each others sweat and cum. He stoked his blond goatee and wondered where he was going to start.

Both women smiled broadly. Foolish grins of sisters about to take on the world with nothing but a dime and a dream. They might not have heard Oliver come in, but they were going to make sure he’d pay for the surprise.

To be Continued.