How Beautiful Are The Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria took the hand away quickly. "If you want to move, you have to ask. Now answer my question. What do you like best about Madeline? Take a good look. All of her. Make sure it's the right answer." And here she leaned over and whispered hoarsely in Petra Barter's ear. "Because I know, Petra. I know. And if you aren't honest, you'll pay."

And once again she turned Gloria's face toward Madeline, who stood there, patient.

Petra Barter looked up, scared, trying to guess what she was supposed to say. She looked quickly over Madeline's body, hoping it was going to end as soon as she got the right answer. "Her eyes," she said. "Madeline has very pretty eyes."

Slap! Gloria's palm cracked across Petra's face. Madeline looked on, not registering anything, waiting like a mannequin. "Try again."

Petra's voice was trembling as she looked up and down Madeline, trying to find the right words. Her eyes stopped at Madeline's flat tummy, a few inches of it exposed, the navel ring glinting. "Her stomach. She has a lovely flat tummy."

Slap! Gloria's hand again. "Wrong. This time, close your eyes. You can tell me with your eyes closed. I know you can. I want the honest answer."

Petra was now sobbing silently, trying to catch her breath, her eyes screwed shut. Gloria let her sob for a bit, then yanked her head as if she were reining in a horse. "Tell me," Gloria hissed quietly.

Petra gulped and bit her lip, kicking her feet slowly under the bench. Her other shoe came off and fell on its side.

"All right." Her breath was loud and hoarse. "All right. I know it's not what you want to hear but it's her feet, her pretty feet, her feet are so pretty." As soon as she spoke she put her hands to her cheek to protect herself. But nothing came. Gloria simply caressed Petra Barter's hand over her cheek, her other hand still firmly gripping her hair in a pony tail. She bent over and kissed Petra's ear, and Petra jerked away.

"Very good, Petra. Right answer, Petra. It's Madeline's pretty feet you like, isn't it? Tell me about her feet."

Petra quieted her sobs, managing to utter the words through them. "Yes. She has pretty feet. Wears pretty shoes. Her toenails always painted. So tiny, so fine. So.. so..." She had to stop, her words melting away in tears.

"Yes, they are. Madeline spends hours a week making her feet pretty, Petra. That's why you gave her this solo, isn't it, Petra? You've liked her feet for a long time, haven't you? Even last year."

Madeline was surprised inwardly, but knew the truth of it right away. Yes, even last year in voice class it had been true, but she had never realized it.

Petra just nodded her head. "Oh god yes. Yes. She has pretty feet. I can't help it! I notice them. It's harmless!"

Gloria nodded. Madeline wiggled her bare toes. Gloria bent over and spoke in a low voice, still holding her professor's hair. "Now then. I want you to ask Madeline if you can kiss her pretty feet. If you are lucky, she will let you."

Petra Barter shuddered, sobbing quietly. Her face was feverish and red. Eventually she got herself under control. She looked up at Madeline, shame burning in her face. Then she looked down, but her gaze fell immediately on Madeline's feet and she couldn't look away. Gloria held her head still. Her upper lip quivering, she gasped out, "please, Madeline, may I kiss your pretty feet?"

Madeline looked at her, her head angled, then looked down at her feet. She wiggled her toes. "You want to kiss my pretty feet? Really?"

Petra groaned, Gloria smiled wide. "Yes, yes, please. I want to kiss your pretty feet. Then will you let me go?"

Gloria yanked her head back again. "That is a terrible way to ask! As if you only want to kiss her feet to get us to let you go!" She yanked Petra's head back again, bending her neck. "Ask properly now. Sincerely. Because I know you mean it."

Petra managed to control herself more quickly this time, and looked up at Madeline, imploring her with her eyes. "Please, let me kiss your feet. I would love to kiss your pretty feet. Your pretty toes. Please!" Her face was streaming with tears, her cheeks burning with shame. Her stocking feet were moving back and forth under the piano bench, showing pink toenails underneath.

"All right, yes. You may kiss my feet." Madeline wiggled her purple toes again. She moved away from the end of the piano and stood still, her feet together in the black mules.

Petra moved slowly, as Gloria still held her by the hair. The professor, in her prim clothes, everything now askew, got to her knees in stages, and crawled over to Madeline's feet, like a dog on a very short leash. When she got to Madeline's feet she looked up briefly, her eyes burning, and then bent down. She kissed each of Madeline's feet once, then waited. No one did anything. She kissed them again, first the toes this time, then the top of her feet where the strap of the mules didn't go. She looked up hopefully.

"Very good, Petra." Gloria leaned over, still holding her by the hair. "Madeline, there is a leash I put out on Petra's desk. Give it to me please."

Madeline passed it. Gloria lifted Petra's hair away and put the leather dog leash around her neck. She stood up, letting go of Petra's hair. "Now be a good girl, Petra. Be a good little pet. Or we will have to punish you."

The older woman looked up now, her hair falling down the side of her face, brushing it from her eyes, frightened. For some reason she was incapable of screaming. It didn't cross her mind as a response in the situation. She felt a tug on the leash. "Ouch! Please don't do that, it really hurts."

"I know. That was just to demonstrate." Gloria looked down at her, cool and cruel. She held out her hand. Petra looked up at her, mind racing, trying to guess what Gloria wanted. Gloria snapped her fingers and held her hands out again. "Your pantyhose."

"What?"

Gloria yanked the leash, pulling Petra over on her side. Petra got slowly to all fours, then sat on the floor and pulled her pantyhose down. In a few seconds she had it off her feet, holes now at the knees and toes from crawling. She handed it up to Gloria. Gloria threw it over the piano. She held her hand out again. "Now. Your panties."

Petra looked up, shaking her head slowly. "Nooooo," she said hoarsely. "Please... how can you... please..."

Gloria made as if to yank the leash again, but Petra quickly raised her hand. "no please don't!!!!" She started to cry to sob quietly. She pulled her tight skirt up her thighs and started to reach under. She looked down at the floor, not lifting her face at all. A pair of bright electric blue panties appeared, slipping down her calves and over her ankles and her bare feet. Still looking down, she held them up to Gloria, her back shaking with sobs. Gloria bent over and took them from the smaller older woman's hands. She rubbed them in her fingers. She passed them to Madeline. Madeline took them and rubbed them in her fingers. Her eyes widened, and a slow smile started. She lifted them to her nose, then gave them back to Gloria.

"Wet," she said.

Gloria nodded and bent over to speak into Petra's ear. "They are wet, Petra. Aren't you ashamed? Why are they wet?"

Petra stayed huddled over, not lifting her head until Gloria gave the leash a short tug. The face they saw was completely overcome. "Because... because... I can't help it. I don't know why. I'm sorry. I'm so ashamed. What are you going to do?"

"They smell nice, Petra." Gloria moved them to Petra's nose, where the older woman had to smell them. "I suppose this means your cunt is wet, doesn't it." Petra jerked involuntarily at the word "cunt". Then slowly she nodded, her eyes lowered completely, huddled down, on her knees, her buttocks in the air. Gloria looked down at the quivering woman, her skirt creased and turned. "No answer?" Gloria lifted the end of the leash and brought it down firmly on the rounded cheeks of her prey. She jerked. "Don't move." She did it again. "Madeline, tell me how wet Petra is. Petra can't tell me herself."

Petra jerked around quickly. "No, no no!!!!" she screamed. "No Don't!!! God no! I'm wet, I'm wet!" She was almost angry, she started getting to her feet. She didn't realize how quickly an athletic girl, used to shoving field hockey players out of the way, could move. Gloria yanked the leash, bringing Petra back down to her knees, then grabbed her hair again and yanked her head back. With her free hand she grabbed the front of Petra's blouse and ripped the buttons off, tugging several times until the buttons were all ripped off, a beautiful lace bra now revealed underneath. Petra looked up in shock, and sank to her knees. She breathed deeply, sobbing, letting it happen. Gloria stopped. "Now listen, pretty Petra, our pretty prof. You are not in control here. We are. Understand?"

Petra nodded. Gloria yanked her head back. "The answer is 'yes Miss'."

Petra understood. "Yes Miss."

"Good."

"And you will answer our questions. Honestly. And I will know if you are honest or not. You are wet, yes?"

"Yes Miss."

"What is wet?"

Petra looked up briefly. "My vagina is wet." Gloria's hands clenched around the leash. "My pussy is wet. Miss." Petra looked up hopefully.

Gloria shook her head slowly. "Not good enough, Petra. Tell me what is wet."

Petra groaned quietly. "My cunt. My cunt is wet. Miss."

Gloria smiled. "And your knees are sore."

"Yes Miss."

"You have dreamed of kissing Maddy's pretty feet many times, yes?"

Petra paused briefly. "Yes Miss."

"Kissing her feet now made you wet. You wanted to keep kissing her feet."

Petra started crying quietly. "Yes Miss" she managed between her tears.

"Madeline wants to know how wet it made you to kiss her feet. She is going to find out now."

Petra gasped and looked down. "No. Please." Gloria lifted the end of the leash and smacked her music teacher's ass. Again. Again. Petra writhed one way, then the other, squirming away from the leash. "Stop! Yes Miss Yes Miss Yes Miss Yessssssss!" She looked up, imploringly. "Yes Miss."

"Up on your knees again."

Gloria nodded at Madeline. Madeline who had been watching from the end of the piano, absorbing it like she would have absorbed a university lecture, understood exactly. The older woman was kneeling on the floor, hunched over on her elbows. She walked over to Petra, and stopped right in front her, her feet in the black mules inches from Petra's face. "Go ahead," Madeline said softly. "I don't mind. I like it." She smiled down at her music teacher tears running down her face. The older woman breathed in deeply, and uttered a huge sigh, as if a weight had suddenly been lifted. The older woman moved forward tentatively, brushed her unruly hair from her face and lowered her lips carefully to Madeline's toes. She kissed the toes of both feet, then carefully kissed the top of her feet above the straps that went over above her toes.

"You can take them off, please."

The older woman looked up quickly, not wanting to do anything wrong. Quickly she moved her deft fingers forward, and undid the strap around Madeline's ankle, and tenderly lifted the small girl's foot, and slipped off the shoe. Then she did the same to the other foot, placing the pair of shoes side by side. She lowered her lips again to the bare feet, and ran her fingertips along the top of Madeline's soft feet, down to her purple toes. Gradually, she stopped. She looked up, blushing. "Thank you."

"It makes you wet, doesn't it."

"Yes, it makes me wet. I can't help it."

Madeline moved behind the older woman. Her skirt was askew, pulled halfway up her thighs. Madeline very carefully leaned down and slid her bare foot along Petra's calves, pushing them apart. She heard a small whimper. She took the hem of the skirt, peeling it up. Once it was at the top of Petra's thighs, she slid her foot further along Petra's calves to her knee, parting her legs. She leaned down. Her fingers moved up inside the music teacher's thighs and found a perfectly smooth, swollen pussy. "She's smooth. Silky smooth." Madeline said. Then she moved her fingers along the older woman's slit, parting her labia, soaking wet. The scent of the woman's wet pussy struck her nostrils. She smiled. Two of her fingers penetrated the older woman's pussy, and she thought she detected some pressure back on her fingers. Gloria really was amazing. She just knew. Madeline sunk her two fingers deeper, slowly deeper, into the older woman's pussy, and as she did so there was an audible moan from the older woman's mouth. Her knees widened and she made no secret about pushing back now. Madeline let her fingers slip and press and explore, feeling the lovely wet velvet of the older woman's cunt. Then she stopped. A moan issued from the woman on the floor.

Madeline looked up at Gloria. "I would love her clothes off. Completely. Can I have her with her clothes off? Over there, on the rug?" She spoke as if Petra wasn't even there, just an object.

Gloria beamed. "Did you hear that, what Madeline would like you to do?"

Petra was crying again, quietly. "Yes Miss." She crawled over to the large Persian rug under the bay window. Madeline sat in the armchair in her bare feet, her legs crossed, her white tights encasing her lovely legs. Petra sat at her feet, on her haunches,unzipping her skirt and pulling it down. She pulled off the torn blouse. Madeline smiled at her. Behind, Gloria held the leash. Petra looked up, hoping she was doing the right thing. She shrugged the blouse off her shoulders, blushing as it fell to the floor. She reached slowly behind her back and unhooked her bra. She knelt at Madeline's feet then, her eyes gazing at them. Her face was beet red.

Madeline sat there, looking down at her music teacher. Gloria stood behind the smaller, kneeling woman, beaming. Madeline beamed back. It was like a gift: Gloria was offering a gift to her.

Petra's head was still bowed, but every few seconds her eyes flickered up, trying to see what was happening. Her skin was creamy white, with a few freckles. Madeline thought her breasts had a lovely shape. Like swelling pears, the nipples tiny and hard and swollen. Her stomach was flat, her legs were shapely. Madeline pushed Petra's knees apart slightly, which gave a good view of her mound. A small tuft of mousy brown hair, neatly trimmed, and no hair on her labia. They were pink and swollen, her pussy lips, the edges of her tiny pink petals showing through.

"Come closer," Madeline said.

Petra shuffled closer on her knees. Until she was only a foot or so from the front of Madeline's chair. Madeline took her bare foot and pressed it against the inside of Petra's knee, pushing her legs wider apart.

Petra looked up suddenly, scared. Her hands made a reflexive motion to cover her pussy, but remained on top of her thighs. "What are you going to do to me?" she whispered hoarsely. She looked up imploringly into Madeline's eyes.

But Madeline was impervious. She was the other half of Gloria's intensity: deep, hard, detached. She looked up at Gloria. "I think she needs her hands out of the way."

Gloria leaned down and took Petra's hands, first one, then the other, and pulled them behind her back. She reached down and looped the long leash around the music teacher's wrists and stood up.

"Thanks," said Madeline. Her eyes bore into Petra's. "You have a cute body, Petra. I like it."

Petra's face turned deeper red, and her face quickly transformed into the most unlikely and most fleeting smile. "Thank you," she said, then lowered her eyes.

Madeline was a natural. "And lovely legs." Petra smiled again. Madeline trailed her bare toes up and down Petra's thighs, dragging them along the inside of her thighs, rubbing softly. She stretched her foot under Petra's crotch, and slowly, gently brought it up against the older woman's pussy, sliding it back and forth slightly. Petra whimpered. She shifted her hips involuntarily. Madeline dragged her toes up Petra's slit, parting her cuntlips, and let her big toe press down on Petra's clit. Petra shuddered and moaned.

"Look," said Madeline quietly. Petra looked down. Madeline's foot was glistening with the juices from Petra's cunt.

Petra looked up, beseeching. "Please don't."

Madeline said nothing, just let her own eyes pierce Petra's.

Both women were watching Madeline's toe slide up and down Petra's slit, the purple nail appearing and disappearing, circling the woman's clit, pressing down on it, then sinking further and finding her pussyhole, pushing into it, then sliding up and away. Petra was shuddering, biting her lip, her thigh muscles visibly tensing. Her cunt was dripping down Madeline's foot, betraying her. Madeline could feel the slick wet of the insides of Petra's thighs. "You have pretty breasts, too, Petra." She lifted her foot from Petra's cunt and pressed the wet toes into the nipple of her right breast, then flicked it with her toe. Petra managed another smile, a quivering smile through her arousal and her humiliation and her need and her fear.

Madeline returned her toe to her music teacher's wet cunt. She slid it along her slit, parting her pussy lips, digging it into her pussyhole, then up to her clit, circling, pressing, lifting, flicking. Petra was now muffling her soft moans, gulping, closing her eyes, opening them nervously to look at Madeline then quickly looking down at the girl's toes in her cunt. She groaned. Her body shuddered again. "Please..." she said. "Don't." She shuddered. "Please..." the word exploded breathily from her lips. "Oh god..." She bit her lip. Her body jerked once. Jerked again, then stilled. "Please please..."

Madeline kept massaging her clit slowly with her toe, not answering Petra at all, just watching, as if she were studying the creature before her, seeing how it behaved in captivity. Soon, Petra couldn't contain her moans, couldn't contain her body's reactions. She started shifting her hips, pressing down on Madeline's foot against her clit. Moving over it rhythmically, then stopping, as if she suddenly realized how unbecoming it was. Then she would lose control, and start moving again. Both Madeline and Gloria were mesmerized. Madeline tensed her foot, meeting the pressure of Petra's movement. Every few seconds Petra would glance up, flash a hot, weak smile, her cheeks flushed, then look down again. She would close her eyes. Breathe faster. Moan louder. Eventually she started humping faster, grinding her clit back and forth over Madeline's toes and the top of her foot. Her muscles clenching, tightening. Soon she was almost shouting. Quick sharp moans, almost shouts. Then it happened. She came. A river of moans poured out of her mouth, a river of juices from her cunt, her body bucking against Madeline's foot hard and fast. Faster and faster. Then clamping her thighs on the small girl's foot. Then opening and pushing down, then clamping, spasming, fucking hard. She gripped Madeline's foot tight in her thighs, her shudders continuing. She fell over, Madeline's foot slipping in the wetness of her tight thighs, spasm after spasm. Her head lay on the floor, the moans getting quieter. Then she cried. Sobbed and cried.

After a few minutes she collected herself. Gloria reached down and pulled her up by the shoulder. Madeline left her wet, glistening foot between Petra's legs, which were now spread again. Petra's tear-stained face looked up, absolutely red with shame. She smiled weakly, looked up at Madeline, then down, then up, and down.

Gloria leaned over and half-whispered into Petra's ear. "What do you say, Petra?"

Petra looked up nervously, her chest heaving, her breasts lifting and falling in the waning afternoon light, her eyes skittering between Gloria and Madeline as Madeline rubbed her still-wet foot against the inside of Petra's thigh, also still wet.