How Beautiful Are The Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Madeline. "Thank you. I mean thank you Miss."

Madeline looked down at her and smiled briefly, hardly acknowledging Petra's words before reaching out with her toe again and pressing it against Petra's slit. She jumped and whimpered. "Oh please. I can't. It's too much."

Gloria lifted the end of the leash and brought it down smartly on Petra's buttocks. She cried out, then bit her lip, batting back her tears. "Too much?" Gloria said. "We have hardly started with you."

An involuntary whimper rose in Petra's throat. She looked up at Gloria, slightly frightened. Madeline stopped playing with her pussy.

Madeline looked up at Gloria, her toes just wiggling slightly against Petra's pussyhole. "Say that again, Glo," she asked.

"Say what?"

"Say we aren't finished with her. Tell her what we are going to do."

Gloria looked from her friend to the music teacher naked on her knees, squirming on Madeline's toe. "Yes, Petra. We aren't finished with you at all. You are ours now, you know. We own you." Petra whimpered, breathing hard. "We are going to use you completely. We are going to do everything you ever dreamed of. How does that make you feel?" Petra whimpered again, her hips shifting on Madeline's hand.

"God," Madeline said. "Don't stop. Every time you say something I can feel her leaking down my toes, a little surge of wetness."

Petra looked at her, biting her lip, her hips lurching. "Please," she said. " Please... Don't do this to me. I can't help it." She tried to stay still.

Gloria continued. "Oh a bit of a slut, are you, Petra? We are going to spread you apart, push you to the edge, spank your ass and play with your cunt, fuck you till you can't stand it any more. Till you pass out. Till you can't stand it any more."

Petra suddenly started bucking faster, harder on Madeline's foot. She shuddered, crying out, her thighs squeezing together as she came on Madeline's foot again, bending right over, her head resting on Madeline's knee as she shuddered and shook. She groaned as she came again.

"Well will you look at this fucking slut. How long have you had this need inside, Petra?" Gloria leaned down and undid Petra's hands.

The older woman pushed herself up from the floor with her hands. She was breathing hard, her cheeks inflamed. She looked up, again with that weak smile. "I can't help it. I'm so ashamed." She lifted her fingers and adjusted the collar around her neck.

Madeline looked down, smiling just a bit, then held out her hand for the leash. "Here."

Gloria gave it to her, and smiled, her face radiant, almost. As if she had now passed over her gift. "Now Petra. I want you to take off Gloria's jeans."

Petra looked up, wide-eyed, and Madeline just leaned back, flicking the end of the leash across Petra's thighs. "Ouch! Yes Miss, yes!"

Petra turned to Gloria, who stood there, a bemused smile on her face. Then Gloria looked down at Madeline and shook her head. "You fucking bitch. You are too fucking awesome."

Petra quickly leaned up and unbuttoned Gloria's jeans, pulling them down with her quick hands. She looked over at Madeline, who simply nodded. "I want you to kiss her thighs. Then her mound. Don't stop till I tell you."

Petra slipped her fingers inside the elastic of Gloria's panties, and pulled them down. Gloria stepped out of her jeans and panties. Every time Madeline saw her, she marvelled at how hard Gloria's body was. The muscles on her thighs were like a sprinter's and her tummy was sculpted, you could see the pouches of muscles. Madeline could see that Petra could hardly believe it, also, running her fingers over the silky hard skin of Gloria's thighs, her head about a foot from Gloria's neatly trimmed pussy. Petra started kissing Gloria's thighs, her soft lips against the hard flesh. Gloria looked down, then over at Madeline, parted her thighs and sank her hand into Petra's long brown hair. She put both her hands on the sides of Petra's head, her fingers sinking into the long brown hair. She pulled the older woman's face against her thigh. Moved it to the crease of her thigh, the woman's tongue flicking, trying to kiss and flick. Gloria knew no patience, though, always needed the direct treatment. Within a minute she was pressing her crotch into the woman's face, spreading her legs.

"Yessssssss," said Madeline. Madeline could see the woman's tongue reaching forward, her head angling as Gloria pushed it against her cunt, Gloria using Petra's mouth and face as if it were some toy. Soon, she was heaving, tensing, her legs and hips pumping against the older woman's mouth. Petra whimpering, trying to fuck Gloria with her tongue. Her face was wet with Gloria's juices, her hands were wrapped around Gloria's buttocks, her fingers digging in.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck me with your tongue. Yes nice and deep." She was grinding now, her cunt moving around and around on Petra's face, spreading the glistening wetness of her juices over the smaller, older woman's mouth and chin. Finally Gloria shuddered, and dug her fingers into Petra's head, mashing the music teacher's face into her quaking pussy. "Yes! Yes! Yes!!" she cried. "Yes, fuck me with your tongue you bitch, you beautiful bitch!"

Gloria looked down at her when she was finished, then over at Madeline, who had hiked up her skirt and slipped her fingers inside her tights, slowly moving her fingers under the white material. Petra leaned back on her haunches, the leash hanging down, held at the other end by Madeline's free hand. Petra was wondering what was next. Wondering if they were done with her. She stared over at Madeline fingering herself, and looked up into Madeline's eyes. She was trying to sense her next task. Trying to sense if they were finished with her.

Madeline was the deeper one, deeper than Gloria, no doubt. She saw how far this could go. She sat with her legs spread, looking at her hard-bodied friend standing there in her sweatshirt, her thighs shining, and then down at her humiliated music teacher, and continued fingering herself. Finally she took her fingers out and licked them.

She passed the leash to Gloria, who stood there dressed only in a sweatshirt, her face flushed. "What are you looking at, Petra?"

Petra jerked her head up from her focus on Madeline's fingers under her tights. Her face colored deep red.

Gloria saw Petra's hesitation, and now holding the leash, and being much less patient than Madeline, brought the leash down hard on Petra's bare buttock. Petra squealed and jumped. "Tell her! What were you looking at, you little slut?"

Gloria made as if to jerk the leash, but Petra looked up, to stop her. "No! Please." She looked back at Madeline's face. "I was looking at her fingering herself."

"And did you like watching that, Petra? Tell me the truth now. Remember: I know these things."

Petra hardly waited. "Yes I liked it."

"What was she doing? She was fingering herself? How else would you describe it?"

Petra's eyes slitted. "She was fucking herself."

Gloria smiled. "Yes, she was fucking herself. Did you want your fingers there, Petra?"

Petra nodded. "Yes Miss. I wanted my fingers there. Fucking her. I've wanted to do it for months."

"Oh you are a nasty girl, Petra. Just ask her, then. Maybe you'll get your wish."

Petra looked up at Madeline, who was spreading her legs her white tights encasing her pussy, her skirt hitched up, a line of wetness along the gusset of the tights. "Please, Miss, I want to fuck you. I want to taste your cunt, Miss, and make you cum. Make you cum hard. May I?"

Madeline smiled slowly and simply nodded. Petra moved closer, slid her hands up Madeline's thighs pushed her skirt up around her waist and tugged on her tights, unpeeling them. Under the tights, Madeline was wearing no panties. Petra, her face reddened from being ground into Gloria's pussy, now placed a kiss on Madeline's bare knee, then looked up at Madeline, smiling. Gloria smacked her ass with the leash. "Come on. We have plenty more to do to you."

Petra whimpered, and started to kiss Madeline's thighs as skilfully as she could. Her fingers pressed into the white flesh of Madeline's inner thighs, spreading her legs apart. Her attention was beautiful, measured and delicate, gradually increasing in intensity. Soon, Madeline was moaning herself, shifting her hips and looking down, her hands gripping the sides of the armchair she was seated in. Petra's tongue dipped into Madeline's slit, down to her pussyhole, diving in as deeply as it could go, then sliding up to her clit. The tip of her tongue lifted the younger woman's clit, then circled it, pressing against it. Two of her fingers parted her student's labia, then slowly sank into her pussy, slowly moving in and out, massaging inside, causing Madeline to jerk up, and close her eyes. Soon, there was nothing but ecstasy on Madeline's face. She erupted. Shaking like an earthquake, like a mortar shell had just dropped in the next room.

She subsided, and smiled out glassily. She extended a finger to Petra's glistening cheek. "Thank you honey."

Petra smiled. For a few minutes Gloria simply stood watching, looking down at her friends spent, pink-petalled pussy, and down at their music teacher who was gathering her own thoughts, looking up at the younger women and then down again.

"I'm..." Petra stopped. She looked up. "I'm so ashamed. What are you going to do to me? Are you going to ruin me? I have no idea what I'm going to do. I mean tomorrow, and the next day, and next week, and next month."

Gloria smiled down at her. "Oh don't worry about that. We'll tell you. After all, we own you, you realize? Besides we haven't finished. Where is your rope?"

Petra blushed, but didn't deny it. "It's in my bedroom. Across the hall. Bottom drawer of my dresser, under my sweaters."

In a few seconds Gloria returned, a coil of rope in one hand, and a crocheted shopping bag in the other. Petra blushed again when she saw the shopping bag. Gloria dropped the bag in Madeline's lap.

"Now stand up," Gloria said. "And come over to the piano." She pushed the piano bench out of the way. There were four long ropes, lovely braided nylon ropes. She tied one around each of Gloria's ankles and wrists. She looped the two ankle ropes around the feet of the piano, and pulled hard, gradually spreading Petra's legs, her ass leaning against the rounded edge of the closed piano keyboard. Petra breathed hard, pursed her lips. Then Gloria took the other ropes, the wrist ropes, over the back of the piano, so Petra was bent backward over the piano, her breasts thrust out, her mound pushed forward.

"What have we got there?" Gloria asked Madeline.

Madeline just walked over, one of her hands in the crocheted bag. A look of triumph on her face. She pulled out a soft flogger and passed it to her friend. She took out two nipple clamps, pincer clamps, and closed them over Petra's hard nipples, attached by a thin chain. The older woman gasped and jerked. "Ohhhhhhh. God. That hurts. God." She bit her lip, and growled under her breath. Gloria lifted the flogger and let it fall on Petra's mound. Her pussy was spread apart. Gloria kept dropping the flogger on Petra's mound; occasionally one of the strands would lick around and sting Petra's labia. The older woman would jerk, but not complain. Gradually, the skin of her mound reddened. Madeline watched for a while, still holding the crocheted bag, and then pulled out a strap-on dildo, her eyes full of witchery. She unzipped her skirt, and stood in her purple stretch top, naked from the waist down. She belted on the strap-on. Petra realized what was going to happen, her eyes widening, then they quickly glazed over. Gloria was not flicking the flogger on her mound rhythmically, every once in a while bringing it up between the older woman's legs against her cunt.

"Uhhn. Uhnn." she repeated each time she was struck. "oohhhhhhhwwwwwww." She thrashed her head from side to side. "Fuccccccccccckkk."

Gloria reached forward and pulled on the chain between Petra's nipples. She dropped it. Tears trickling down Petra's face. "Harder?" Gloria asked.

Petra simply nodded. Gloria brought the flogger up between Petra's legs. Then on her mound. Soon Petra was thrashing, humping the air, grunting loudly each time the flogger smacked her cuntlips. Gloria increased the pace.

"Fuck! Fuck! Please don't stop. Don't stop. Please make me cum. I'm cummmminggggggg!!!!!!!" Petra's body shook and thrust at the air and at the flogger as it landed over and over again firmly on her mound and clit, Petra jerking wildly, her ass lifting off the piano and then falling back against it.

"Out of the way," Madeline said, coolly pushing Gloria aside. She moved toward Petra, the shuddering, trembling Petra still shaking from her orgasm, the thick cock upturned, pointing straight at the older woman's cunt. Madeline touched the end of the cock against Petra's swollen pussy lips, and slid it down her slit all the way. Then up again. Then slowly, slowly, she pushed it inside her. It sank into the woman's dripping pussy so easily, splitting her apart, the thick realistic shaft and head moving deeper and deeper inside her. She started a slow fucking. In and out, the cock glistening. "Look at it, Petra. Look at me fucking you." Petra was almost delirious. Delirious with ecstasy. Delirious with agony. Exhausted. Trembling with aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhh..." she gasped with a dying breath. She hissed as the cock sank deeper into her cunt. "I can't stand it. I can't stand it. I can't stand it."

Madeline just kept fucking her slowly. Her lovely athletic friend moved behind her and slipped her hands over Madeline's breasts, massaging them while Madeline was fucking Petra. Petra was shaking like a ragdoll now. Her breath coming fast.

Madeline turned her head back to her taller friend. "I think she's going to cum again," she said, speaking as Petra was not even there, simply an object they could observe and comment on. Very quickly, Petra started to cry out regularly, faster and faster, starting to fuck back. Madeline kept her rhythm. Then Petra shuddered. Groaned. She screamed out hoarsely, almost voicelessly. Then she gasped, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were sunk deeply, wildly, in their sockets. She could not speak.

Madeline thrust the strap-on one last time deep into her teacher, then unbuckled it, leaving it hanging there, out of Petra's cunt, the belt hanging down the older woman's thighs, swaying as the fucked woman shuddered still, spasmed uncontrollably.

"Your turn," Madeline said to Gloria.

"You are too fucking much," Gloria said. She wasted no time, but stepped in front of Petra and buckled the strap-on around her waist, the fake cock still inside the bound woman. Then she started her fucking.

Petra was writhing now, twisting her body, wrenching back and forth. "Please no please no please I can't take any more no no no!!!"

But she ran out of breath; she had almost none left. But her cunt wouldn't stop. As Gloria continued fucking her with the strap-on, her cunt continued to respond. Soon she was shuddering again. Cumming again. Reduced to an animal. Primitive.

This time after she came she crumpled back against the piano, her body limp, simply held up by the ropes. Every few seconds she would jerk as an aftershock rolled through her. Gloria pulled out. The cock head was standing straight out from her crotch, glistening. Madeline moved over and straddled it, guiding it into her own pussy, screaming with delight as Gloria fucked it in and out of her cunt. "Oh yes Glo fuck me fuck me come on fuck me hard. Yessssssssssssssss!" She bucked to orgasm, then crumpled, grinning, around Gloria's shoulders. After half a minute she slowly slid off the hard cock, sucking in air as she did so. She collapsed back on the armchair. Petra was leaning back on the piano still. Her eyes were closed, and she was still breathing hard. The chain of the nipple clamps hung down in a semi-circle.

Gloria untied Petra's legs, and the older woman unsteadily closed them. The only sound Petra made was a gasp when Gloria undid the nipple clamps. Then she undid the wrists, and put her arms around the quivering, spent woman and guided her over to the couch under the window. Petra's long hair was plastered to the side of her face and her neck. Her breasts were raw, her pussy lips were vivid pink. Tender. Gloria just touched them and Petra jerked, her eyes opening briefly before she subsided into her trance again.

Madeline appeared with a blanket and placed it over the supine figure of her music teacher.

They ordered some Chinese food.

"What are we going to do now?" Madeline said.

Gloria gave a smug smile and walked over to the bag she had placed on the table beside the piano. She pulled out her video camera. "I think I got almost everything on tape."

"Holy fuck." Madeline could see the possibilities. "You are the awesome one, Glo. Can we edit it. It would make a lovely tape to show anyone, just in case. You know? Can you do that."

"Fucking right. I can do it right here, now. I brought the cables in my case. I'll use her vcr. We don't need to go anywhere tonight, do we?"

Madeline looked over at the now sleeping music teacher. The Chinese food arrived. Gloria worked away. After about three hours Petra awoke. She was disoriented, wanting to believe it had all been a dream. Then she saw the two young women, Madeline flipping through magazines, in her tights and top, but no skirt, and Gloria working at the vcr and television. Madeline went and sat on the couch next to her music professor, and stroked her hair. "How are you feeling now, Petra. You were wonderful, you know."

Petra smiled briefly, then her eyes looked up, full of questions. "What are you going to do with me? What do you want? Are you going to go? What if I tell the police?"

"Oh you won't want to tell the police, will you, Petra? Because if you do, we won't do this again."

Petra's face started to discompose and she sank her head into her arms on the couch.

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you? Reading about it. You've read all about this, haven't you, Petra? You've got books. You've daydreamed about being used like this, haven't you?"

Petra's eyes betrayed her. She nodded. "Yes."

"You would like us to use you again wouldn't you? Ask politely. Do you realize how many times in your life you might get this opportunity?"

Petra nodded, then blushed deeply. "Would you do that? Would you do this again? Could we do that? Would it work?"

Madeline nodded. "Oh yes. Of course we will. From now on, you are ours. Isn't she, Glo?"

Gloria grinned. "I think we should show her something. Petra, this is just in case you have second thoughts. We just want you to see something. See how beautiful you were."

Gloria turned the television to face the other pair. It showed the edited scene, Petra begging to kiss Madeline's toes, then licking Gloria's cunt, then asking Madeline to fuck her pussy. Then cumming over and over again tied to the piano.

"Pretty incriminating, isn't it, Petra? But we won't need to use it, will we?"

Petra shook her head. She blurted out. "Can I have my own copy?" She had no shame now.

"Of course," Gloria said. "But first I want you to do something."

Petra looked up, her soft brown eyes pleading almost, willing to do anything.

Gloria looked down at her lying on the couch. "Kiss Madeline's feet."

Petra smiled, and got down off the couch eagerly, the blanket slipping off her naked body. She placed her lips on Madeline's bare toes, then over the rest of her feet, soft butterfly kisses. She smiled up at Madeline. Madeline smiled at the bliss in the older woman's eyes. "Anything else, Miss?"

The next day, their music teacher asked Madeline if she could buy her a pair of shoes. She blushed hopefully as she asked. The following weekend she took the younger girls to Cape Cod, and wore one of Gloria's hockey skirts and t-shirts the entire time, and did everything the younger woman wanted. She was completely used again. Shamelessly. And so on, all year long. In June, Gloria graduated, and went to Columbia to grad school. Madeline returned to Melville the following September, after summer in sweltering Pittsburgh. But it wasn't the same without Gloria, and the bond between her and Petra lost its intensity, transformed into a poignant friendship between teacher and student.