How Blondie Became a Hotwife

Story Info
Beautiful Southern wife eagerly agrees to cuckold her voyeur husband.
4.8k words
4.28
71.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers

#1 in the new Blondie Saga

Beautiful young Southern wife eagerly agrees to cuckold her voyeur husband

The Blondie series of stories are taken from actual events that transpired much as depicted. The main characters are based on real persons and their behaviors are generally authentic. Their dialogue has been reconstructed from a fully fallible memory, yet grounded in known word usages and speech patterns from the times portrayed. For instance, many southerners like my wife, from Louisiana's Cajun country, use colloquial contractions such as "'em" for them and drop final consonants such as "d" from "and" to form "an" or the "g" from words ending in "ing." It is not an affectation, merely a regional manner of speech, used in these stories for authenticity. Some liberty has been taken with geography but most settings are authentic. The Blondie character is based on a beautiful woman, who became an enthusiastic hotwife on her 25th birthday just as depicted here, then continued her pursuit of stimulating sensual adventures for several pleasurable decades, leaving a long trail of men with fond recollections of some truly memorable one-night stands or extended sexual relationships. She is now a retiree with many exciting memories NOT to be shared with her grandchildren or gossipy fellow seniors at the clubhouse—just you Literotica readers.

The steady rhythmic movement of the bed brought me out of deep sleep to a sight I'd never witnessed: Lying mere inches away, my beautiful, young, blonde wife was quietly engaged in early morning sexual intercourse with another man, a fellow she'd met at work, but a stranger to me until the previous evening. She was wholly into it, unaware that I was awake and watching, kissing her handsome new lover, a municipal police officer, passionately, as he steadily pumped in and out of her. Both were moaning softly with pleasure and Blondie, between tender kisses and pleasured gasps, was whispering, over and over, "Yes, yes, oh yes, baby, oh yes, cher!"

When I lightly touched her shoulder, she opened her lovely hazel eyes, gazing into mine with fervid lust, her full lips twisting into a naughty-girl smile, more like a child caught in some minor, hand-slapping infraction than a young wife cuckolding her husband right there beside him in their conjugal bed. For my part, I was thrilled to the core that she was finally doing it, at last giving some of her wonderfully tight pussy to another man, fulfilling our long-imagined sexual fantasy of sharing her blonde beauty and ripe young body.

This newest development in our lives had its inception almost a year earlier, on a night when Blondie was dancing for me. Several years my junior, my comely young wife loved to shake her booty, but with me fast approaching thirty, I was growing burned out on the club scene, disliking the crushing crowds, the suffocating body heat and the deafening noise of those dance clubs she so favored. So this was our compromise: My young wife boogied out her youthful exuberance while I sat there watching my private go-go dancer, all relaxed and taking in the sexy spectacle.

On such nights, always weekends, we'd get mellow, turn the music up, and my lovely blonde temptress would dance provocatively, doing sensuous stripteases, gradually working her way out of short dresses, or miniskirts with revealing blouses or snug sweaters, down to sexy underwear: lacy bras, panties, garterbelts, nylons and heels, frequently ending her routines in nylons, heels and jewelry only. Throughout it all, I got to sit there in my robe, playing with my erect member while watching the show. And of course, the grand finale to my play always came in the bedroom in her marvelously tight and talented pussy. For a husband, it was the best of all worlds.

One night some four years into our marriage, while watching my little Dixie pixie prance about in our small apartment a mile from the LSU campus, I asked her if she'd ever done anything like this for any of her previous lovers. Possessed of a very strong sex drive, Blondie had revealed to me early in our marriage (once I'd convinced her it didn't bother me) that she had been sexually active since her teens and had more than a few boys and young men on her sexual scorecard. She characterized her hypersexuality as, "Honeychile, I just purely do love to fuck."

Blondie had further confessed another night that even after we began sleeping together, but before we'd made any marital commitment, she'd continued to have casual sex with a guy she'd previously dated, a local ladies' man, a Cajun Casanova named Duane, while I had been away several months on reserve military assignments. She had assured me that it had meant nothing to her, that, "It was solely because I was corné (horny), cher."

I had respected that she could look at sex as matter of factly as I tended to do, as a physical need separate and distinct from one's affections. I attributed her laid-back attitude to her Gallic heritage and the infamous insouciance of the French toward extramarital sexual activity. She was pleased that I could understand and accept her infidelity, consequently becoming more open to talking about the fairly broad extent of her experiences for a young woman just past twenty.

Blondie's response to my question about sexy dancing for another guy was, "Nope, never did."

When I responded, "Not even for Duane?" she scoffed, "Hell, that cheap Coonass (Cajun) is too damn cheap to pay for a motel room an' he lives with his mama, so how could I dance for him?"

At the time, Blondie still had been living with her parents in their sprawling ranch-style home near the LSU campus, so their lovemaking had taken place in Duane's backseat on bayou backroads. I let it drop, but a little later when she came to the couch for another toke, I said,

"You know, babe, you are just so totally, gorgeously sexy, dressed like that, up there dancing so provocatively, you could be a pro; damn shame I'm the only man who gets to watch you do it."

As she leaned to put the joint back in the ashtray, she cut her eyes at me in a sultry sidelong look and said softly, "Mmmm, you think, cher?" a bit warily, so I just let the matter drop yet again.

A couple of weeks later, on a Friday night, Blondie was dancing for me again when I was just so taken with her erotic beauty that I couldn't stop myself from saying, during a pause in the music,

"You are just so incredibly sexy, it's a crying shame that I'm the only guy who gets to see it."

Again, she responded with a noncommittal "Mmm," but this time conveyed in a somewhat warmer tone, leaving me to wonder if it was one of interest. When she returned to the room after her next pee break, she plopped down next to me on the sofa and grabbed her drink from the coffee table. After a long silence, she cast an oblique glance at me and said somewhat guardedly,

"You know, Rick, that's the second time you've brought this up, this business about me dancin' an' strippin' for another guy, an' I'm startin' to wonder if you're really serious an' if you are, have you really thought it through, like what it might lead to. I mean, are you really sure you want to let another guy come in here an' watch your wife prance around in her underwear?"

Before I could formulate a response, she continued, "Because to be perfectly honest, you got me to thinkin' about it when you first brought it up, an' I have to admit the idea of doin' somethin' so totally débauché (sluttish) an' so totally, totally dépravé (depraved) like that does kinda turn me on, cher."

She grinned, "We both know that deep down your little Blondie is une fille très coquine (a very naughty girl) when it comes to sex, an' I suppose like most girls, I've got a streak of exhibitionist in me, you know?"

One of my beautiful little Cajun cutie's charms was her occasional—usually when she was aroused—use of her bayou-inflected, Louisiana French to express herself in sexual matters. Her coquettish Gallic expressions and endearments that I had soon become familiar with, gave her a unique charm that had always enhanced her sexual attractiveness for me. Although Blondie and her older brother had been raised in Baton Rouge, her parents had been reared deep in the bayou country of South Louisiana, speaking French, and in spite of her father's engineering degree and international pipeline construction travels, conversations in the home still reflected that heritage. And in addition, Blondie had taken French in school as it provided easy credits for her.

Taking my free hand and placing it in the crotch of her black bikini panties, she giggled, "See?"

My eyes widened in pleased surprise as I said, "Kinda? Feels like more than 'kinda' turned on."

Her pussy was creamy wet, a very, very good sign, just the sort of response I'd hoped for. But before I could say more, one of her favorite songs began to play and she jumped to her feet, shimmying away across the room, leaving me to ponder her brief, tantalizing demonstration of interest. However, the heightened sensuality of her dancing quickly confirmed her arousal, with her really getting into the hip movement, churning her pelvis temptingly, her eyes slitted, with a sly salacious smile on those full, luscious red lips.

Reaching back, Blondie unsnapped her bra, deftly shucking it down her arms and tossing it in my face with a bawdy smirk. During the next number, she slipped those sheer panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, kicking them at me as well, leaving her in garterbelt, nylons and heels, her dark brown, hairy bush on proud display. As always, I found the contrast between my wife's bleached blonde hair and dusky brown beaver to be incredibly erotic. I was thrilled to death with the way my fantasy was progressing, happily taking it all in while sliding my hand up and down my hickory-hard erection.

As that disc ended, she turned down the player and came to the couch. Sitting next to me she took a swallow of her drink, cocked an inquisitive eyebrow at me and inquired in a saucy tone,

"I'm just guessin' here, sugar, but may I assume this plan of yours includes our guest seein' me dancin' in the altogether like this, hmm?"

She smirked, "An' him doin' what you're doin' there while I'm strippin' for him, right?"

I just grinned and said, "Well now, that's all up to you, babe," to which she rejoined,

"C'mon, Rick, quit playin' games—don't you think any guy we bring in here will be expectin' me to take it all off? I mean, if I take off my dress and let him watch me prance around in my panties and bra and nylons, don't you think he's gonna expect me to take them off, too? I mean, if I'm givin' the guy a private strip show, won't he be like totally countin' on me to take it all off an' show him mes charmes féminins (my female goodies), for cryin' out loud? I know if some couple picked you up for somethin' like that, you sure would be."

With a lecherous grin I nodded my agreement, "Yep, I definitely would—sure be awfully disappointed if you didn't show me your tits and that pretty little pussy, matter of fact."

I had told my wife many times that, unlike so many women, she actually had a very lovely vulva, with smallish, symmetrical, rose-petal labia, that just like her sexy mouth, begged to be kissed.

"So you're sure you'd be cool with your wife takin' off her bra an' panties, gettin' bare-assed naked, and hunchin' her joli petit chatte (pretty little pussy) as you put it, at some stranger sittin' here playin' with his pecker, hmm?"

Wordlessly, I smiled agreeably and nodded. With a naughty, sidewise smirk, Blondie mused,

"You know, babe, I've watched a coupla other guys play with their peckers a few years back, an' I gotta admit, in a situation like what we're talkin' about, it could be a real turn on for a girl, smokin' some dope and then watchin' some stranger whackin' off while she's dancin' around takin' her clothes off for him."

With a knowing grin she giggled, "That could get a girl like me who gets turned on real easy anyway, as you so very well know, all hot 'n bothered for sure."

She waited a beat then smirked, "In fact, it's makin' me horny right now." She glanced around our small, well-decorated living room and said, "To be perfectly honest with you, sugar, I don't have too much of a problem at all picturin' that happenin' right here in this room some night."

Poking me playfully with a lacquered nail, she said "Specially if our stranger has un très gros bite (pronounced trays gross beet and meaning a very big dick)."

She snickered, "Bet you're countin' on that, aren't you? Me goin' all hot 'n creamy while I'm puttin' on a prick-teasin' show for some stranger, givin' him an eyeful of my titties and my pussy, up there prancin' around getting all horny lookin' at his cock?"

Leering at me, she bantered, "Yeah, you want me to get all turned on cause I know what else you or any other guy will be expectin': You know damned well if I let this guy look at my goodies while I'm dancin' for him, he'll wanna touch 'em, too. You can bet on it."

Eying me slyly, she craftily deduced, "An' the easiest way to make that possible, cher, would be for me to give him a lap-dance." She paused, still watching my face and teased, "Which I'm sure you'd never suggest now would you? That I sit on his lap an' rub it on him a little, hmm?"

I just grinned, eliciting from her an, "Mmm, hmm, I know how you men think—get me in a position where he can feel up my titties real good, with his big ol' bare boner rubbin' against my horny twat." She looked at me quizzically, "Does your plan call for me to still have my panties on or would I be ridin' this stud cul nu (bare-assed)?"

Again I grinned and made a rolling motion for her to keep going. Nodding shrewdly, she sniggered sarcastically, "Bare ass, of course. Why did I even bother to ask?"

"And if I'm rubbin' ma petite chatte chaude (my hot little pussy) on some stranger's bite dure (hard cock) with him feelin' me up, you know I'm gonna kiss him. And if the guy's a good kisser, I know myself well enough to know the next thing I'll be doin' is lettin' him put that cock in me."

She leered, "Knowin' me, I'll prolly put it in there for him."

She grinned, "An' you like that picture, dontcha? Cause that's what this whole business is all about, isn't it, you dirty ol' man?"

Her hazel eyes gleaming, she answered herself, "Uh huh, of course it is—I'd have to be deaf, blind and crazy not to realize that's what this is about. You get me naked an' kissin' an' lap-dancin' on some guy's dick, you know damn well I'll want that dick in me, which is what you've really had up your sleeve all along with all this dancin' and strip teasin' talk, isn't it, mister?"

Gazing at me intently, she purred sexily, "You're really talkin' about me fuckin' the guy, aren't you? The dancin' an' strippin' is just how you plan to get me horny enough to do it, isn't it?"

Well, she finally had me dead to rights. When I just sat there letting her run with it, she smiled,

"Come on, tell me the truth, Rick—that's it, isn't it? What you really want is to watch your wife fuck someone else, isn't it, you schemin' ol' pervert?" Thankfully she was smiling decadently, even conspiratorially, when she called me a pervert.

I just smiled, nodding almost imperceptibly, thrilled with the way this conversation was going, with her language indicating she'd already made up her mind to do it. Then I replied,

"Babe, I've been telling you for an awfully long time how tight your pussy is and what a great lay you are, now haven't I?" She just watched me without responding, so I went on,

"Look, Blondie, you're just so damned sexy and such a great little piece of ass, and I just have this inexplicable urge to share that with some guy, to let him feel that tight pussy for himself."

Winking at her, I teased, "Maybe it's a form of bragging or showing off—like, 'Hey look how lucky I am to be able to fuck this hot babe on a regular basis,' hmm?"

Blondie slapped my arm and said, "I knew it you pervers sournois (sneaky pervert)! I just knew that's where you were headed with this thing the whole time, just damn well knew it!"

Then, a bit sheepishly, she confessed, "But, truth be told, that's the main reason why I haven't been able to stop thinkin' about it, since you first brought it up, 'cause I just knew, deep down, that's what you really want me to do."

"An' I have to admit, Rick, it scared me some at first 'cause I thought maybe if you want me to screw someone else it means you don't love me anymore. But I know how you feel about how sex an' love bein' two entirely separate things—you're almost French in that respect—an' the more time I've thought about that, the more I realize you're right."

She leaned over, kissed me lightly, but popped some playful tongue in my mouth. Pulling back, she looked deeply into my eyes, gave me a risqué grin and said brightly,

"Because I'm sure I'll still love you even if I fuck somebody else."

Pausing a beat, she whispered, "Even if I do it more 'n once—'cause I already did when you were on reserve duty before we got married—it was you I loved, cher, but it was that coon-ass Duane I was fuckin' a coupla times a week purely because I was horny an' needed to get laid."

Giving me another playful taste of tongue, my beautiful wife gazed into my eyes and murmured,

"So yeah, if you want a little private fuck show, I'm willin' to put one on for you, lover."

She grinned, "Prolly be a lot more than just willin' if we can find me the right guy."

With another teasing kiss she murmured against my mouth, "Your little hottie wife's actually been gettin' horny for some bite étrange (strange cock) for a while now, cher, so we both win—you're gonna get your fuck show an' Blondie's gonna get her some strange."

Kissing me more ardently, she began stroking my dick slowly and murmured against my mouth,

"You do realize, don't you, that I haven't had any strange cock since the last time I fucked Duane? And that was five months before we got married so it's been over four years." With a playful squeeze of my member, she hissed, "You, on the other hand, have had more variety, you big jerk!"

She was right—I'd taken advantage of a couple of offers: a young army officer's sexy roommate living a few apartments down as well as a comely grad student who'd come to a party and fucked me in her car when I walked her out to it. Blondie had caught me both those times.

I said, "See, darlin'? I'm just being fair, giving you your shot, letting you fuck another guy."

She tapped my forehead with that lethal red nail and mocked, "Or maybe guys, with an 's,' if invitin' a guy over for a casual fuck turns out to be anywhere near as much fun as I'm thinkin' it could be—fun for all three of us."

With a knowing look, she purred, "Could be awfully excitin' bein' happily married to my big, handsome husband but still have the freedom to get some strange whenever I get the urge."

She kissed me again and throatily chuckled, "An' do it with hubby's full approval." She giggled, "An' with hubby watchin' me do it, too—ooh, that is just so totally délicieusement décadent (deliciously decadent)."

Pausing for a moment she continued, "It's just so fundamentally French, cher—you bein' mon mari cocu (my cuckold husband) an' not mindin' it one bit—encouragin' it in fact."

Still giggling she said, "So okay, monsieur baratineur (mister smooth-talker), we'll try it an' see how it goes, but you have to promise me we'll do it with someone who's nice lookin'."

raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers
12