How Can It Feel This Good? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled onto his side so he was facing Steve, grabbed his shorts and pulled him over to him so his crotch was right in front of his face. Steve looked down with a quizzical look on his face. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"Um...your turn?"

"Is that something you even want to do?"

Now that he was in this position, Dave was actually surprised at how comfortable he was. He wasn't looking forward to it, but he wasn't scared or revulsed either. He nodded, then reached out and pulled Steve's shorts and underwear down, revealing his hard on. Taking a deep breath, he reached out with his hand and softly stroked it, in a jerking off motion but without enough grip to actually jerk him off. It was smooth and felt nice in his hands. He leaned forward and put his mouth over the head.

Never having given a blowjob before, he couldn't take it very deep, and he was shocked at how hard it was to breathe after only a few seconds, but at the same time, he still found himself quite comfortable to be doing this. The taste was odd, but not bad or good. Just odd. He didn't really know what to do, except keep his teeth out of the equation. He moved his head back and forth along the shaft, and tried to lick the head every time he went forward, and while it was difficult, he managed to get a rhythm down eventually. Wondering if this was actually any good, he looked up to see Steve's eyes closed with a look on his face that said he was very much enjoying Dave's first blowjob. Dave was quite proud of himself. He went back to sucking, and after a while felt himself getting hard again, to his surprise. He didn't think he was enjoying this that much. He reached his hand under Steve and tried to rub his hole, but he couldn't quite reach, but Steve stepped a bit forward, making it accessible.

While he could happily keep this up, he was pretty sure he didn't want to take Steve's cum in his mouth, so he stopped to ask Steve if he could say when he was going to blow, so he could jerk him off to finish instead. Before he got a chance, Steve leaned down and pushed Dave's shoulder, making him lie on his back. "That felt great, but we don't want to finish just yet. I've got a present for you." Steve turned and left the room.

Dave had no idea what this present was, but when Steve returned, he saw something in his hand. It was a small dildo, maybe 4-5 inches long, with a suction base. "Turn around" Steve instructed, helping Dave spin on the table so his feet were now down the head end, and his head was at the feet end. Rubbing oil all over the dildo, Steve had Dave lift his hips while he stuck the dildo to the table. He then helped Dave gently lower himself into it, so nearly its full length was inside Dave's arse.

It felt terrific, and Dave couldn't help but move his hips up and down slightly. Steve climbed up onto the table and straddled Dave's legs, then leant down, deep throated Dave, and remained perfectly still. With Dave partially fucking himself on the dildo, he was now also partially fucking Steve's mouth. Even though he'd only blown his load a few minutes ago, he was roaring to go. Hornier than ever, he was moaning as he made his little thrusts, and when Steve pulled back a little bit, causing Dave to make bigger thrusts just to reach, the feeling got even better, and the moans to get louder. The biggest moan came when Steve grabbed his hips on an upthrust and forced them down, driving the dildo deep into his arse, and then started sucking his dick with gusto. Dave's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he groaned over and over at how amazing this felt. It went for a while before Steve stopped and sat up, smiling at Dave.

Steve scooted forward on the table, positioning his arse over Dave's bouncing wood. The oil and slobber all over it was enough lubricant, and Steve was able to easily slide himself down onto it, impaling himself.

Dave looked up at Steve sitting over him, with his dick in Steve's arse and a dildo in his own, and his arousal reached peak levels. Steve stared thrusting up and down, fucking the air, causing Dave's hips to rise and fall on the dildo while Steve's sphincter was wrapped around his cock and sliding up and down it. He could barely handle it. Steve's arse felt great. Having never done it before, he finally understood the fascination with anal. With every thrust, Dave let out an involuntary grunt that drowned out Steve's moans. He could feel another orgasm building, and it awoke a strange desire to touch Steve, to run his hands over his legs.

He reached both hands out and grabbed Steve's thighs, and ran his fingers up and down them, causing Steve's to moan louder and faster. He ran his hands further north, and wrapped one around Steve's throbbing dick and started jacking him off, causing a chain of pleasure: dick in his arse, his dick in Steve's arse, Steve's dick in his hand. He matched Steve's pace and masturbated him, turning Steve's moans into grunts that matched his own.

Steve's pace became sporadic, and his arse tightened around Dave's cock, and he let out a long groan as he came, shooting cum all over Dave's chest. The orgasm caused him to stop fucking Dave, so Dave picked up the slack, thrusting up and fucking Steve and himself on the dildo. Steve's pulsing ring on his member and the arousal caused by making him cum pushed Dave over the edge, and he felt his dick shoot hot jizz into Steve's arse. He kept going, milking his balls for all they had, before he couldn't take any more and had to slow and eventually stop.

After catching their breath for a minute, Steve slowly slid himself off Dave's softening dick, then climbed down and sat in the edge, breathing heavily. Dave sat up, Steve's cum glistening on his chest. For reasons he couldn't explain, Dave slid his finger through it and popped it in his mouth. That's not too bad I suppose, he thought to himself. Next time I'll suck him off to finish. He climbed off the table and headed out to the kitchen.

"I'll get us another beer" he called back with a smile.

12