How Can We Be Lovers (A Love Story)

Story Info
Desiree realises her true feelings for her father.
8k words
4.63
60.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers

This is an entirely fictional father/daughter love story of consensual adult incest. If such a topic upsets you then please go somewhere else.

I pull up my covers in the night and shudder as I think of what happened the other day. But let me give you the background on me first. I'm twenty years old, I live with my Dad. My mother died two years ago when I was eighteen and my father has never really gotten over this. However, she wasn't the most adorable mother in the world. I loved her so much, but she was an alcoholic and my father had really despaired of her. It was tough. Eventually her liver packed up and the police found her dead in the local park. It was horrible. I always thought it would happen, but when it actually did I felt rather numb. I have been ever since.

Now ever since then my father and I have been close. Really close. I can tell him anything. He always listens to me. We spend most nights together. Whether I'm in all night or I come home later from being out with my friends, he is always there for me and we will always sit up together before we go to bed.

Now let me tell you what happened. A couple of months ago we were on the sofa and we had had quite a lot to drink. I sat on his lap and he hugged me, thinking nothing of it. ..Until I leant down and kissed him. I kissed him hard, slipping my tongue between his lips, bringing my arms around him to hold him as I continued my assault on his mouth. He had realised what was going on and pushed me away.

"Jesus Desiree" he had gasped. "What's got into you? You're drunk honey, go to bed" he had told me, lying back on the couch.

We didn't discuss it the next day. I hadn't meant to kiss my father, by the way. It was purely an accidental thing, I was drunk and he is the only man I trust, really trust. So it just felt right when I kissed him. I had thought about it the morning after, embarrassed to face him that day, my cheeks burning. He just asked me what I wanted for breakfast and made me toast before he went to work, kissing me on the cheek before he left. He obviously thought it was just me being drunk, which it was, but afterwards it had really made me think.

Now my father is a very attractive man. He is 5'9, broad, with wavy hair and chocolate eyes. He hasn't dated since my mother died either. I did wonder about his sex life. He hasn't had sex for two years, I know that much. But I wondered when he masturbated. I have to get myself off every day so if his sex drive was anything like mine, I wondered where he got the time since he was always with me in the evenings. Yes, I know he probably does it when he goes to bed. You do wonder, though, if there's something missing in that.

One night, while my curiosity was still in its infancy regarding my father, we were talking and he asked me why I don't date.

"Daddy, I don't think I could ever find someone I really wanted to be with who would look after me properly" I said, running my hands over my arms. "Not like you" he ran his hands through my hair.

"Sweetheart ... you will find someone who has all the qualities you want in a man, no rush" he said to me. I smiled and nestled my head into his shoulder and he stroked my hair protectively.

The next morning I decided to leave my clothes in my room as it was such a humid day I didn't want to get dressed in the bathroom. I dried myself off a bit and walked to my room holding my towel without a stitch on.

My Dad caught me.

"Desiree..." he started, not knowing where to look, I stood there for a moment, realising what he could see. I pulled the towel up over my body.

"Sorry Dad" I mumbled.

"It's okay, sweetie"

I trundled to my room.

That evening it had cooled down a bit but I was still scantily clad in the living room. Tonight we were watching a film which was a bit racier. Don't get me wrong, it was a serious film but it had quite a lot of sex scenes in it. I lay down and rested my head on my father's lap, tilting my head to the side as I watched the film as he wrapped his arm round my waist, resting his hand firmly on my stomach. When one particularly raunchy scene was on I tilted my head back further into my father's lap, my chest moving up and down as I breathed deeper. I suddenly felt his penis hardening slightly under my head as I lay there. I looked at him sharply. He looked at me.

"Sweetie, could you sit up a minute?" he asked. He was obviously trying to hide the fact that he had an erection, but it was too late, I had already felt it. I sat up, looking into his eyes.

"Is this better?" I asked. I leant forward and softly kissed him on the mouth, running my tongue over his lip seductively. He jerked away suddenly.

"Desiree, what on earth are you doing?" he spluttered, staring at me wide eyed.

"I felt you get hard" I whispered. "I was just doing what felt nice" he looked sternly at me.

"Desiree, it is never okay to kiss me like that, you hear me? Never!" He shouted.

I looked down, ashamed. I felt so bad. I had kissed my father and I had liked it. I began to cry, tears slipping down my cheeks involuntarily.

"I'm...I'm sorry!" I stammered, running upstairs to my room.

"Desiree!" He cried, following me. I walked as fast as I could to my room. I slammed my door behind me, sat on my bed and cried. After a few minutes I heard a soft tap on the door. "Desiree, can I come in?" my father inquired, waiting at the door.

"Come in" I said loudly.

My Dad walked in, slowly approaching my bed.

"Oh honey, please don't cry, I don't want you to cry" he said softly. I put my face in my hands and he sat next to me, enveloping me in a hug, stroking my hair.

"..Dad I'm so sorry" I stuttered between sobs. He just held me close, kissing my head.

"Darling, it's okay. It's alright. I don't blame you for what you did, we both got a bit ... hot and flustered, it's not you. You're a young woman now, you have sexual urges. We just got our wires crossed, that's all"

I looked up at him. His chocolate brown eyes burned into mine.

"Desiree, what are you doing?" he asked. I didn't answer. I just looked at his eyes, his mouth, so promising. I brought my lips to his and kissed him feverishly. I nibbled at his lips, licking over them, pressing myself against him insistently. He began to relax, kissing me back which surprised me. I think I had got him so relaxed that he assumed I just wanted to kiss and be close to him. I kissed him deeper, my tongue flicking over his upper lip, my hand under his jaw. He let me kiss him. He kissed me with a great tenderness that I had never felt before with any boy. After a few minutes he pulled away, breathlessly.

"We can't do any more than that, you know that don't you?" he asked me, studying me. He looked nervous, worried. Tense. I nodded. Of course I knew.

"Just kiss me. Kiss me some more, please" I pleaded with him, my hand on his chest. He nodded and I brought my lips to his once more and he held me. His arm wrapped around my waist, he supported me as we kissed, his warm embrace making me feel safe but aroused at the same time. We kissed until he pulled away once more.

"I'm feeling ... too excited now. I can't trust myself to continue. I'm sorry Desiree. Goodnight"

He left the room, leaving me breathless, questioning how I felt, wanting more. I lay down and brought my hand between my legs, gasping as I felt how wet our hot kisses had made me. I was so surprised that it had aroused me so much. I realised at that moment that I wanted my father, no matter how strange society said this was. I was an adult, I could make my own decision. My only question was as to whether my Dad could love me the way I wanted him to.

The next day things were different between us. As if someone had switched a light on in my head. Things seemed to change. My father was quieter, more reserved. I knew he must have felt guilty for the things we had done the night before.

"Bye Dad" I said as he turned to leave to go to work. My lips brushed against his cheek and he stopped, turning to look at me.

"See you later" I smiled at him. He gave me a faint smile, but he looked haunted.

I watched the car leave as he sped out of the drive. I couldn't concentrate anymore. I was supposed to be writing the rest of an essay. I sat down at my desk, trying to think. Every time the only thing I could think of was the way his lips felt against mine, his chocolate coloured eyes burning into mine. I realised I was very attracted to him. But it was impossible, this was my father! I held my head in my hands, trying to calm down, trying to put things into perspective.

By the time he got home I still had not done any work. He knocked softly on my door, which was already ajar.

"Sweetheart..." he said, opening my door further.

"Yes?"

"Would you like dinner in an hour?"

"Yes please" he nodded and smiled at me faintly. I gave him a big smile back, my lips breaking into a grin.

When I went downstairs for dinner I felt like a queen. He had laid everything out so nicely. He always did, but for some unknown reason there seemed to be an extra special quality to it. He was exceedingly happy. Seeing him so cheerful makes me happy too. He came over and put the plate in front of me. He makes a beautiful roast dinner.

"Oh Daddy, its wonderful thank you!" I said. He bent down to kiss me. Things were perfect.

We sat and ate together. We talked about the most trivial things, but it's nice to be able to talk to someone you are so completely comfortable with, as you can talk about anything. It was funny, I made him laugh. It was wonderful to hear him laugh. I realised that there were so many things I didn't know about my father. Things that I wanted to know.

After our meal we sat together and I picked out a film called Zombie. I really like my zombie movies, and my dad thought that this was rather amusing, so we sat down to watch it together. I've seen this film so many times but I love it every time I watch it again. I used to think that my father was awfully patient with me, but then I realised that he didn't mind. He enjoyed spending time with me doing anything. By the end of the film I was tired and curled up in his arms. He kissed the top of my head, running his hands through my hair, cuddling me. I must have fallen asleep on him because the next thing I knew he was carrying me to bed. When he walked up the stairs it woke me up.

"Come on, you!" he said, putting me down on my bed, throwing my covers over me and turning to go out of the door.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" he asked. I looked at him and patted the bed beside me.

"Please come and cuddle me" I asked. He approached my bed once more and sat down next to me. I lay with my back to him and he lay down to give me a cuddle. We are awfully tactile anyway. After a few minutes I turned back around so that I was facing him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, and I smiled back, nuzzling my nose against his. I then did the first thing that came into my mind that felt natural to me; I kissed him. I pressed my lips on his and took my head in his hands, kissing him softly, unthreateningly. Just enough to feel him. I wanted to kiss him. I spent minutes planting soft kisses on his lips, not going any further. Just kissing him lightly. He didn't respond, and I wondered why.

"Dad?" he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Yes?" he replied softly. I kissed him again. This time he couldn't deny what was happening, and to me shutting his eyes signalled denial. A pretence that what we had between us never happened. I wanted him to acknowledge my touch. I kissed him more, until I felt him respond. I nibbled at his lips feverishly and he let out a little groan. He stopped me a minute later, placing his hand on my chest.

"Desiree, no more darling, you mustn't remember. I must go to bed" he turned over to get out of bed and I noticed what he was trying to hide. The bulge in his trousers was unmistakeable. I decided not to embarrass him. I waited until he had gone and felt the heat between my legs. I felt so aroused. I slipped my hand down my panties and slipped a finger slightly inside my labia to be met with wet softness. I gasped. I was so wet! I couldn't believe what was happening to me whenever I kissed my father. This was so wrong. I wanted release so much. I began to circle my clit, bringing my other hand to cup my breast firmly. I really wanted to get off. I stroked my thumb over my nipple as I rubbed my clit frantically. I really needed to come. It didn't take long before I got what I wanted. I came hard, my hand rubbing my clit frenziedly as I took myself over the edge. I brought my hand to my lips and tasted myself. I really enjoyed my own taste. I realised that part of me felt empty. I wanted something more. I rolled over and went to sleep. A dreamless, wistful sleep.

The next morning on his way out the door I kissed my father when he went to kiss me on the cheek. I kissed him on the mouth for a moment before pulling away.

"Sweetheart, I think we need to talk" he said seriously. I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach when I heard him say that.

"What for?"

He cleared his throat. "I think we need to talk about us. Once I'm in tonight I'll be here tomorrow for the weekend so we shall have to have a talk then. Okay?"

"Alright Daddy" I whispered. This did not sound good. It worried me. I had to go to a lecture but when I got home I sat for the rest of the day, fiddling about anxiously.

By the time he finally got home I was about ready to burst. I was worried about what he had to say, and I didn't really know if I could face it. I took the easy option. I ran up to my bedroom and stayed there. Eventually there was a knock at the door.

"Sweetie, I made dinner. Are you okay?"

"Yes Dad, I'm fine, I'll be down in a minute" I sighed and put down my diary.

We sat and ate dinner. He talked, I didn't. When I was silent throughout the whole meal he looked concerned.

"Was dinner okay?"

"Yes Dad. It was perfect, thank you" I forced a smile at him. "I'm not feeling too well, maybe I should go and lie down" I said, bringing my hand to my forehead.

"Okay sweetie. I was hoping that we could sit and watch something together but it doesn't matter, we can do that any time."

I went upstairs. After about an hour I felt so bad about leaving him downstairs on his own when he desired my company that I got up and went to the living room. He was busy watching the news. He heard me enter, turned around and smiled.

"Hey, Precious. How are you feeling?"

"Ah, okay Dad. I think I'll live!" I grinned and he smiled. He patted the seat next to him on the sofa and I slid into it, snuggling next to him.

"I was thinking of you today" he murmured into my hair. I was so pleased that he had thought about me. I leant my head into the crook of his arm as he touched me, holding me close. I buried my face into his chest and kissed him just above his collarbone. He just pulled me closer. I nuzzled into his neck, bringing my arm around his waist, my breath hot against his skin. He kissed me on the head. I lifted my head up and kissed his cheek. He closed his eyes and I kissed his cheek again. I then moved to kiss his lips. We kissed, and when I felt his warm lips on mine it sent me to heaven. It really aroused me to have this wonderful, handsome man kissing me and making me feel loved. We were so close now that the tension was palpable. I felt so close to him, yet I needed to be closer. I needed him, inside me if necessary, on me, touching me. I wanted to touch him too. Our kiss was spontaneous and heated, a curious exploration of an unknown mouth that made my heart beat faster in my chest. Eventually he broke away.

"We...that... It's not right, Desiree...what if anyone...look, honey..."

I stopped him, knowing what he was probably about to say. "Look, I know" I started, "It's crazy, isn't it? I know" he took my hands in his, stroking his thumbs over my knuckles.

"Desiree..." he whispered. "Desiree I love you, but I can't love you...in that way. It's wrong precious, so wrong" he told me gently. He looked sad. I instinctively wrapped my arms around him and held him tight, listening to his heart beat in his chest. We held each other for a long time, well over an hour, silently.

"Desiree?" I finally heard him say. I opened my eyes sleepily. "It's time for bed, honey, I really think you should get some rest, you have had a long day" he reasoned, stroking my arm. I nodded. I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I spoke. My father entered, smiling at me.

"Goodnight, Desiree."

"Dad? Will you come and stay with me for a bit?"

"Alright Pumpkin, if that's what you want" I nodded, throwing back my quilt, slipping underneath it quickly. I left the rest of the covers thrown back so that he could get in too. He lay down beside me, on his back. I suddenly pressed myself up against him and clung to him. I held him there for what seemed like hours until I finally fell asleep.

The next day I woke up he was there, watching me sleep. He must have got up and had a shower already as he had already changed his clothes. I smiled at him and he smiled back as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Good morning, Dad!" I said, squeezing my thighs together. I often felt amorous in the mornings. I nuzzled up to him and he stroked my hair softly.

"Come on, sweetheart, time to get up, we have the whole day ahead of us!" he told me, smiling. Of course, it was Saturday. That made me feel even happier.

"I'm so glad you are here" I whispered. He cuddled me. There was no place in the world I would rather be than in his arms, but I drew away from him. This wasn't the time to make my feelings known so boldly. I didn't want to spoil the day. If an expression of my emotions ruined the evening, so what? But I wanted the day to be a happy one with him, one I would remember for the rest of my life.

We went out that afternoon. We took his friend's boat out on the sea and had a picnic. It was the idyllic setting for a romantic afternoon, and I wished that he could have seen our adventure in the way that I experienced it. By the time we got home we were ravenous. He started making dinner and I ran upstairs to get a shower and get changed. I changed into a dress, nothing too fancy but enough to feel smart. The dress was willowy and fresh, and I went downstairs for dinner. When my father saw me he stopped.

"You look very pretty!" he complimented me.

"Thank you!" I said, and pirouetted.

"I think I had better serve dinner" he offered, running back to the kitchen to retrieve our plates.

We talked over dinner, but it was more like being on a date than having a night in with your Dad. I flirted with him, and I knew that I did, I was perfectly aware of my intentions. He was his polite self as usual, always talkative, cheerful as well as being serious. Afterwards we went into the living room to sit together. My father put some music on.

"Would my lady like to dance?" he offered his hand. I took it, smiling modestly. We danced slowly, my head on his shoulder. Time almost melted away and we swayed to the rhythm of the music. Something had suddenly clicked. I wasn't quite sure what it was, but I was sure that he had felt it too. We suddenly stopped, looking at each other. I looked at him and brought my lips to his. I kissed him, feeling him bring his hand to my face tenderly, tilting my head up as our lips met in silent union. It felt like it was timeless. As if we had stepped out of the normal world, the realm of right and wrong. When we pulled away we were breathless, his eyes gazing into mine.

"We shouldn't do this" he said sadly.

"But you want to" I replied.

"But it's so wrong" he argued weakly.

I stepped closer to him. "Has anything ever felt so right?" I enquired, looking up at him curiously. I put my hand under his chin, making him look at me. "Well?"I asked. He looked at me solemnly and shook his head.

LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers