How Can We Be Lovers (A Love Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySugar
LadySugar
249 Followers

"But how can it be?" he asked. I turned around, my back to him. I felt so full of emotion. I silently began to weep. I didn't want him to know that the feelings coursing through my body were what I hoped he was feeling too. I started to walk towards the door to the lounge. I had to leave before he saw how I felt. I didn't believe that I could ever change his mind.

"If you weren't my daughter, I would be making love to you right now" he blurted out as I reached the doorway. I stopped abruptly. I couldn't quite believe my ears. I turned around to look at him and he opened his eyes wide in shock at what he had just said.

"Do you mean that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help..."

"Did you mean that?" I asked him again, wide eyed. His answer was extremely important to me.

"...Yes" he said, looking at me, his serious and pained expression telling me all that I needed to know. I paused. I decided that I needed to find a way of doing this properly, to show my father what I really wanted.

I cleared my throat. "I'll be upstairs, my love. If you want me then you know where to find me, I'll be in the bedroom" I walked out of the room, up the stairs, to the bedroom and waited.

Eventually I heard his footsteps on the stairs. I held my breath. I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins, the nervousness and excitement building. I wanted to know how he felt so much. He entered the room. He looked pensive.

"Sweetheart..." he began to speak, but I brought my finger to my lips.

"You don't need to explain" I told him quietly.

"Is this what you really want?" he asked. He looked concerned. I walked up to him, standing in front of him.

"Yes, I do! You don't understand" I told him. "I've wanted this for months. I want you to love me"

His eyes met mine once more.

"I do love you, but it doesn't have to be like this" he said, reaching out to stroke my cheek tenderly.

"But what if I want it to?" I asked, gazing up into his eyes. "I want this, Dad. I want you"

He brought his face to mine and kissed me. It was the most intense thing I have ever felt in my life. He was so passionate. He stroked my face as he kissed me, his hands caressing me tenderly. I wanted him so much. I slowly undid his trousers as we kissed and they fell to the floor. I put my hands underneath his t shirt and pulled it off, revealing his body, finally coming into contact with the man that I most desired. I turned around and he unzipped my dress. I slipped if off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. I turned around in just my underwear, no bra. He looked at me in my semi nakedness in awe as I looked back up at him anxiously. He smiled reassuringly, bringing his arms around me once more. He kissed me with an intensity that I had never experienced. He ran his hands down my back and up my waist further, pausing to cup my breasts in his hands. My rosy nipples were hard and he stroked them with his thumbs as he kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and brought him to the bed with me. We both knelt on the mattress together. He kissed my neck, over my shoulders, kissing down to my breasts, kissing all over them before running his tongue over my nipple, making it wet and shiny. I shuddered as I felt his hot mouth engulf my nipple, bringing my hands to the back of his head as he suckled me. He brought his mouth to my other nipple, licking it tenderly, taking his time as I gasped, feeling the pang of arousal deep inside my pussy. I concentrated on how he was making me feel, his attentive mouth on my breasts, his hands caressing my body, stroking over my skin, leaving a feeling akin to having goose bumps. It felt truly wonderful. He was so loving, it really turned me on to have him be so attentive. He touched me until I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I must be soaking by now. I brought his hand to between my legs.

"Please touch me" I whispered. "I don't think I could take it any more if you didn't" He traced his hand over my inner thigh, stroking up to my underwear. We looked at each other.

"Please Dad. I need it so much. I need you" I kissed him, giving him permission to explore the forbidden, my most intimate area. He brought his hand to the front of my underwear and I gasped as I felt his hand make contact with my pussy for the first time. It was like static electricity. I moaned as he began to rub me through my underwear, wanting him closer, wanting to show him how wet he made me. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and pulled them down, exposing myself to him as I brought his hand to my pussy once more. He cupped me under his palm and murmured as he felt the wetness seeping through my slit, dribbling onto his hand. He ran his fingers across my slit to be met with wet softness. My pussy was aching so much with desire. I don't think that I had ever wanted a man so much in my life. His touch felt wonderful.

"I wanted you to know how I felt when we first really kissed, and now you know" I told him softly. He groaned as he realised how wet I had been for him all those times.

"Well I promise you none of that will be wasted" he promised, brushing his lips against my forehead. He knelt down in front of me and planted a kiss on my mound, my wetness covering his lips. He kissed me again, as much as he could the way I was still standing.

"Lay down on the bed" he whispered. I lay back, the base of my spine at the edge of the bed, my thighs parted as my feet stayed firmly on the floor. He began to part my labia, fingering my slippery folds as I moaned. As he licked me for the first time it sent shivers down my body as he began to literally make out with my pussy. It felt amazing, I was so hot for him and he knew it. This reaction from my body was real; it could not be imitated or imagined. I was wet for him right here, right now. He began to lick my pussy in long strokes, licking slowly up my labia ... licking all over my sex, my hands resting on my thighs. I moaned, it felt so good. Dad really knew how to lick my pussy. His expert tongue explored my most intimate areas, every crevice of me open to him. He dipped his tongue down to deftly lick my ass and I moaned as it felt so unbearably sensitive. He tongued my ass until I couldn't take it anymore, and pushed his tongue into my parted lips, making love to me with his tongue. He brought his mouth further, further up to my clit, running his tongue around it in circles, his saliva mixing with my pussy juices as he lapped at my clit. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. No one had ever touched me like this. As he ran his tongue over my clit repeatedly I began to moan as I felt myself on the edge of an orgasm. I gripped his head as I felt myself get closer... closer...

"Ohh" I moaned as I felt my orgasm take over as my pussy began to pulsate. Dad never strayed from my clit until I shuddered through another orgasm, and I held his head still. He slowly gave my pussy a firm, slow kiss before nuzzling his face into me, inhaling my scent. He kissed my thighs as I relaxed from my orgasm. ".. Come here" I told him, looking searchingly into his eyes. He looked up at me, uncertain.

"What is it honey?" he asked, stroking my thigh firmly with his hand, massaging me.

"I want you inside me" I told him sincerely, searching his face. He froze. I imagined what was going through his mind, the uncertainty, the worry, the desire, wondering what would happen if we crossed this inviolate line. "Please" I whispered, stroking his face. He stood up. He straddled me and held my head, laying me back down on the bed. I was so nervous but I wanted this so much. He looked at my features, stroking my face, tilting my chin up to meet his eye as he examined me. He leant down and began to kiss me, kisses that made my head spin (made me feel heady). He kissed me until he felt me pushing up to meet his hips, so he knew I was ready.

"Are you..?" he started. I knew what he meant. He was asking if I were still a virgin. I nodded.

"I've never had sex before, Dad" I told him weakly.

"Jesus Christ" he said, his face pale.

"..You don't understand ... I want it to be you" I told him. I meant it too. I wanted to give it to the man I loved the most, my father. He looked at me. I nodded.

He positioned himself up against my hymen. I was so wet for him. I wasn't afraid. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He pressed the head of his cock against me further until I felt my hymen begin to rupture. "Daad" I cried as he pushed firmly. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. I nodded, wanting him to continue. I wasn't scared before but I was terrified now. He sensed this and stopped for a moment, kissing me some more, kissing down my neck, kissing my face, my lips, my cheeks. I felt myself begin to relax. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck gently. "Mmm" I moaned, stroking his hair, pushing up against him. He positioned himself up against my hymen again and looked up at me to look into my eyes as he pushed slightly harder. I felt pain as he began to slide the head of his cock inside me, but looked into his eyes the whole time so he could see if I was alright, but also because I wanted us to share this moment, make it ours, make it forever. "Yes Dad, now" I cried as he thrust into me. I cried out as I felt him tear through my membrane. A tear trickled down my cheek as I felt myself opening up to accommodate him.

"I love you, Sweetheart" he told me, kissing a tear away from my cheek. "I love you now and I always will" I nodded.

"I love you Dad. This means so much to me" I replied hoarsely. He looked at me with love in his eyes. I could still feel the pain but I wanted to make him mine, a pact for all eternity. I knew that he loved me. I trusted him wholeheartedly and wanted to feel him inside me.

"It's okay Dad" I coaxed him as he slowly began to move inside of me.

"I'll be careful sweetheart. I'll look after you I promise" he held me tight in his arms and I knew that he would treat me right. I felt him inside me, so hard and throbbing, all for me. I was so wet that it began to feel a bit better as he thrust into me, gradually opening me up. I steadily began to thrust my hips up at him, just a little at first, testing the boundaries of my first time. We slowly began to establish a rhythm. Before I knew it he was rocking into me, making me feel things that I had never felt before, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I could have cried for joy. I moaned as he thrust inside my pussy, pushing up on him as he held onto me tight.

"Dad, it feels good now, so good" I told him. He smiled and I felt something wet drip onto my face. I realised then that he had shed tears, which had dripped onto my chest and face. I brought my hand up to caress his face, smiling at him. He leant down to kiss my neck and I moaned, feeling his weight on top of me, protecting me. My pussy felt so good. Waves of pleasure were running through me every minute, threatening to send me over the edge. He nibbled my throat as we made love, and I felt myself approaching orgasm. I cried out as it ripped through my body, squeezing his cock as I came, feeling him start to groan.

"Oh baby, my precious one I'm coming" he said, holding onto me as I moaned loudly, feeling him on the brink of his release.

"Please Dad, I want you to come inside me. I have wanted it for such a very long time" I moaned as he began to climax, feeling him coming inside me. It felt amazing as he came, holding onto me tightly, feeling every ridge of his cock pump out his semen into my wet pussy.

He held me close afterwards, cuddling and kissing me. I shakily lifted my head.

"I've never felt anything like that before Dad. That was amazing" I told him. He smiled happily.

"Neither have I. I didn't want to hurt you precious. I just wanted to make you feel as good as that made me"

"It did, Dad. I was ready" I told him as he moved to my side, withdrawing from me, holding me close in bed, as intimately as two lovers can be. We fell asleep, happy and content in each other's arms.

When we awoke he got up and opened the curtains, the sunlight streaming in through the window. He opened the window slightly and I could hear the birds singing. He turned and smiled at me. He looked radiant. He looked happy.

"Good Morning, Precious" he spoke, moving back to the bed. His expression changed to concern. "How are you feeling? Are you sore? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Hold me" I asked in a small voice, holding out my arms. He lay back down on the bed and cradled me in his arms. I felt so safe, so secure. I knew that I had made the right decision. We lay together for quite some time, my head snuggled up against his chest.

I lifted my head and began to kiss him, and he opened his eyes, kissing me back, running his hands through my hair, supporting my back. I felt him grow hard against me. I felt so aroused. I kissed down his chest, moving downwards. I wanted to kiss him down there. I wanted to know how he would feel inside my mouth.

I gently began to kiss his member, holding it in my hand. He groaned as I nibbled the tip of his cock with my lips, swirling my tongue around its head. I ran my tongue along him repeatedly, watching his reaction as I did. I cupped his balls in my hand, caressing them as I took him into my mouth. It felt so erotic having his cock in my mouth, feeling him so aroused for me. I realised that it made me happy. I began to move my mouth up and down on his cock, gently stroking his balls, feeling my mouth swallow his length as I moved downwards each time, feeling him part my lips wider. I loved feeling what I did to him, and I tasted his precum seeping from the tip of his cock, which dribbled onto my tongue as I sucked on his beautiful cock. He pushed his hips up and I took him deeper until my lips kissed the base of his cock, closing around him tightly as I sucked, enjoying the sensation of being so close to him, my hands moving underneath him to squeeze his buttocks as I moved up and down on his cock.

"Sweetheart, that feels so good" he murmured as I carried on my assault on his cock, moving faster as I felt him thrust up at me once more.

"If you keep that up I'm going to come" he warned me. I wrapped my mouth around his cock firmly and continued, hearing him moan. I wanted him to come in my mouth. I wanted to feel him explode, wanted to taste him, the seed that made me. I heard him groan and I felt him coming in my mouth, shooting his sperm into me, coating my tongue and throat, which went deeper as I swallowed. I could taste him in my mouth and it turned me on, knowing that this was the man who created me. I felt him relax and he sat up, motioning me toward him.

"Wow" he said breathily. He kissed me passionately, hungrily as he touched me, his hands moving up my back. We kissed for a long time, his gentle lips teasing me. He slowly kissed down my neck, pausing to nibble on my earlobe, making me shudder. He gently bit the skin near my collarbone, kneading my breasts in his hands, my nipples hardening as he applied light pressure to my skin.

"How are you feeling baby?" he asked me gently.

"Aroused"

"How are you feeling between your legs, does your pussy hurt at all darling?" I shrugged.

"Still feeling a bit tender, but okay" he nodded. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close to me, feeling that he was hard again.

"Tell me if anything hurts or feels uncomfortable, wont you darling? I don't want to hurt you" he stroked my face and down my neck soothingly, looking into my eyes, seeing me nod back at him.

"Do you want to sit on me and bear down?"

"Okay"

I straddled his lap as he sat on the bed with his feet on the floor. He began to kiss me and I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, feeling the head part my labia. I closed my eyes, anticipating that it was going to hurt. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. He smiled, and that made me feel a bit better. I was gradually opening up to him, feeling the head of his cock slide in. I felt my pussy swallow his shaft and I cried out slightly as it hurt. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing all over my face, my lips, my neck. It helped me relax as I sat down on his cock. I began to move, rocking my hips into him as I felt him swell inside me, his engorged cock getting even harder.

"That's it, precious" he coaxed as we made love, stroking my back, cupping my buttocks in his hands as I rode him, gradually building up the pace. It didn't hurt as much now, and it was beginning to feel rather nice. I remembered how much I had wanted him inside me and realised that I still felt the same. He had made love to me and now I was making love to him, with him, our hips moving in unison as he pushed up on me.

"Uhh, Daddy" I moaned as I felt myself rock against him again and again, his cock filling me as he murmured in my ear softly.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to come" he told me urgently. He gripped my hips as I moved up and down on his cock, groaning as he approached his climax. I felt him erupt inside of me, filling me with his love juice as I ground my hips into him for the final time, stopping as I quaked with excitement at feeling him shoot his load deep inside me. He held me close as I kissed his shoulders, burying my head into his chest, breathing heavily.

"Dad, I love you"

"I love you too, Desiree" he whispered, kissing my forehead.

SIX MONTHS LATER

I had just got out of the shower and got dressed when I heard him return home from work. By this time my father and I were in love. Not just family love, but in love as a couple. We just fit together. Most people that have ever found their 'soulmate' will tell you that they realised one day that they just clicked. They just fit together. That's how my father and I feel about each other. We just fit. Society says its wrong, but to us it feels so right. We are in love and even if the whole world were against us, we would never part to suit somebody else's expectation of what is right and wrong. We are adults, we love each other. What's wrong in that?

"Hey Sweetheart" he came through the door, kissing me on the mouth, smiling.

"Hey" I grinned at him. "How was your day?"

"Good, but hopefully it's going to get even better. Give me a moment to go and take a shower and get changed and I'll be right with you" he said mysteriously.

"Sounds interesting!" I replied, curiously. I was puzzled as to what he meant, but I guess he was just looking forward to a perfect Friday evening of sex as usual. We always loved to make love on Fridays best because we knew that we didn't have to go to work the next day. Fantastic, that Friday feeling, isn't it?

We had dinner first, and he seemed rather anxious about something. I wracked my brain but couldn't think of anything that could possibly be wrong. After dinner, when we were sitting down he finally spoke.

"I want to ask you something" he said, taking my hand.

"And what is that, lover?" I asked, smiling nervously at him, my curiosity piqued. He took both my hands and stared at me. He got down on the floor on one knee, which I didn't understand at first. He cleared his throat before he spoke, his eyes staring into mine seriously.

"Marry me" I stared at him in disbelief. I sat there a moment, finally realising the gravity of what he was asking. I shook my head in amazement.

"It's impossible, how would we..."

"I want you to marry me" he repeated. I shakily raised my head to look at him questioningly.

"We will go somewhere where no one knows us. We can start a life together. I have savings. I have been saving up even more recently as well to make this work. I know that it's what I want now. I think I always knew I wanted that all along" he confessed. I stared at him in disbelief. I really couldn't believe it.

Then the strangest thing happened. Tears began to fall down my face, rolling over my cheeks and down my chin.

LadySugar
LadySugar
249 Followers