How Carol Got Her Groove Back Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chaospez
chaospez
169 Followers

Brad felt his mother's juices pouring out of her steaming pussy and drenching his balls in juice. He could not believe he was sitting here naked on the exercise machine while his mom gave him a lap dance that would have made a stripper blush. He felt way better than a kid in a candy store; he was finally allowed access to his dream woman. He wanted to touch everything at once as his hands squeezed her soft bulging tits and her round pillowy ass. A hand tried to cup her sopping sex but Carol was too busy frantically rubbing it along his prick for him to get more than a quick feel. He even loved touching her silky hair and just holding her as they deeply kissed and worked toward their climax.

Suddenly his mom's kiss became much more intense and Brad felt like she was trying to suck his tongue right out of his mouth. She began groaning loudly into his mouth and bucking on his lap. As the dam finally released Carol abruptly ended the kiss as she started screaming out her orgasm as she rode her son's thick prick. Brad heard her screams of pleasure and the knowledge that it was his penis that was giving her pleasure, that it was him making his mother cum, sent him over the edge. He screamed as well as the most intense orgasm of his life rocked through his body and thick ropes of cum gushed out of his bucking cock. He shot with such force that some of his cum flew between them landing in gooey splashes on carol's heaving breasts. The rest landed on her taut belly and in her fiery pubic hair. It was quickly smeared against both their bodies as Carol continued to grind against her son. She eventually collapsed against him, panting heavily as she gently bit his earlobe and licked his neck. They lay like this for many long minutes occasionally locking lips and sharing deep tongue-twisting kisses.

"That was awesome mom. Thank you." Brad said as he continued to fondle his mom's nude body.

"Mmm-hmmm I love working out with you baby" Carol moaned as she continued to cuddle with her boy.

"Hey Mom?" Brad asked tentatively.

"Yes love" Carol responded, licking his nose playfully.

"When you said earlier that it was fine that I was watching you and Jerome did you meant it?" Brad queried.

Carol chuckled. "Does that mean you want mama to leave her bedroom door open from now on?"

"Oh mom it was so hot watching you" Brad replied.

"Ok, baby you can watch. Next time use some tissues though, this stuff is hard to get out of the carpet" Carol remarked as she reached between them and brought her hand back covered in Brad's sticky cum. She slowly licked it off her hand like a cat grooming herself as her son watched eyes clouded with desire.

"You know you never did answer my question" Carol said teasingly.

"What?" Brad asked.

"What part of me is your favorite?" Carol reminded him as she slid a finger along his cheek and gazed into his eyes.

"All of you mom. All of you." Brad replied as he once again locked lips with his buxom mother.

Thanks for reading and as always comments welcome. Next chapter shifts focus back to Jerome for some more naughty role-playing!

chaospez
chaospez
169 Followers
12