How Carol Got Her Groove Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chaospez
chaospez
168 Followers

Paul felt and massaged Carol's immense glistening stomach feeling his son kick as he plowed deep into the boy's mother. He leaned down and resumed nursing on her dripping, extended teat. It was a bit awkward due to her obscenely bulging belly and Paul's insistence on continuing to nurse even as he rooted around in her juicy cunt. Carol practically went into convulsions as the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced wracked her small frame. She made quite a site, a little lady with her fiery red hair messed up and stuck by sweat to her face. Her whole body shined with a thin sheen of glistening sweat along with that brilliant glow that all pregnant women seem to get. Her round, bulging belly was squashed by the weight of her husband. Paul was latched onto one of her swollen, jiggling knockers rapidly draining it as quickly as possible while frantically sawing in and out of her steaming gash. Carols arms and legs were flailing as she screamed out her orgasm loud enough to wake the dead. Paul lost control and joined her, howling as he arched his back and slammed his prick deep into her overstuffed pussy and splashed it with thick ropes of cum. This was another first for Paul since Carol had refused to let him come inside her while pregnant naively fearing that the cum would coat the infant inside her belly.

"WOW,... pant... Oh... Carol... that was intense. You are already the hottest woman I have ever been with but my God that was like fucking a fertility goddess!" Paul panted struggling to catch his breath as he lay on top of his petite but knocked up wife.

"Mmmm... I know Honey", Carol responded in between deep tongue-twisting soul kisses. " I should have let you do this years ago, I have never come that hard."

Paul stayed inside her as the sweaty couple drifted into sleep. No one noticed an 8 year old Brad peeking through the slightly open door with wide eyes and his pants tenting in the first erection of his young life.

They continued this torrid sex throughout the rest of her pregnancy (and even after) as she swelled to bursting. They found it best to fuck with Paul seated in a recliner with Carol riding his cock as he nursed. Carol's initial reluctance to have him cum inside her had transformed into a huge turn-on for her and she would often scream "Yes Paul soak our baby in your seed. Cover my infant in spunk!" Although she often felt guilty about these comments once the lust had faded she found it impossible to control herself in the heat of the moment.

Paul became uncaring and absorbed in work again after Joey's birth. If he had been the sweet, caring man that he was during her pregnancies she might have forgiven him when she came home to find their blonde, pig-tailed, and over-developed 18 year old babysitter bouncing up and down on him while he sat at the head of the dining room table. Actually probably not. Carol had always hated the prissy little bitch and finally she saw why her husband had fought to keep her as the sweaty teen slid up and down on his shaft like a coked up busty energizer bunny. Carol had grabbed the girl by her pig-tails and dragged her off her husbands cock and through the front yard, throwing her in the street naked except for frilly pink socks and warning the girl never to come back if she valued her life. She had filed for divorce the next morning.

Carol blushed as she came back to the present realizing she had been fondling her own boobs absent-mindedly for at least five minutes, as she re-lived old memories. She ran her fingers through her big red bush and sighed. "If I don't get laid soon, I am going to end up screwing my bedpost!" Carol commented to herself only half-joking.

Turning around she was amazed at the sight that greeted her. 38 DD tits looked incredible on her tiny frame but her big ass looked almost comically exaggerated on the little girl. She had always been proud of her compact, tight booty and had been doing squats non-stop to try and get it back. As Brad had mentioned might happen she was not reducing the size of her massive rear much, however her squats had not been in vain. Her butt seemed to be sculpted from marble. It was flawlessly smooth and had lost the chunkiness it had months ago. There was no hint of cellulite and her butt curved up into itself perfectly where it met her legs. It was perfectly round and bulged out, threatening to burst the taut skin holding it in. Her derriere had all the qualities she had loved about her old, tiny butt but they were super sized in her new badonkadonk. The main difference was despite her squats making her huge ass appear impossibly firm and shaped, it was incredibly soft once you squeezed a cheek. Carol's fingers sank deep into her round orb of ass meat as she did just that. The creamy flesh surrounded her fingers like hot butter. As she released the cheek it shuddered and sent a ripple through her entire backside, causing it to jiggle enticingly.

Another big difference was Carol had never been able to do a proper booty-shake with her old butt. She bent down a bit a bit and began shaking her hips looking over her shoulder into her reflection in the full length mirror. She was amazed at how little effort it took to make her ass shake like crazy. The twin cheeks went careening in ten different directions at once, her flesh rippling as the jiggling cheeks smacked against each other. With a little concentration she was able to get a rhythm going and soon had her twin globes bobbling and spinning in unison crashing together with a loud clap.

"Goodness I look like one of those girls in a rap video except I am white." She thought with a smile. Carol was even more excited after shaking her fantastic ass. The kinky, red hairs of her overgrown pubic bush were just dripping cunt oil.

"This isn't exactly what I had in mind but I will probably attract more men than I did with my old booty." Carol thought happily. She had the body she needed and she figured Joey was old enough to handle momma dating so finally it was time to trim her bush and find a man to show it off to. Carol was ready for a date.

Chapter 3: Working out with Mom

Carol had never learned to trust babysitters after the little home-wrecker, Staci, had helped her ex-husband to cheat. This was one reason, along with gaining weight, that she had not dated once in the past 6 years. Now Brad was old enough to take on a lot of the responsibilities Carol had always been burdened with. He was able to watch Joey after school and during some weekends and as Carol went into the gym Friday morning she wondered if he would be willing to watch Joey that night.

Brad had been avoiding working out with his mom, mainly because he was embarrassed about his mother catching him getting wood for her last time. He had just started working out opposite the days she did and had not seen her in the gym in months. She came bursting into the gym Friday morning shortly after he had started working out.

"Hi honey!" Carol said heading to the free weights while Brad was busy using the machine. "I missed my workout yesterday and was hoping you would not mind if I joined you. Plus I was hoping you could teach me some new exercises. Is that OK?" Carol asked as she took her towel off her shoulders and brushed away a stray bang of copper hair that had fallen over one eye.

Brad stopped pumping iron and looked at his mom. He had already noticed that the exercise had flattened her tummy and slimmed her legs but her normal house-clothes hid more than they showed. He had not seen her in gym-clothes since their first workout together and he was stunned. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail for convenience but it barely restrained the luxurious curls of shining copper hair that fell halfway down Carol's back. Here eyes were a deep sea green that seemed to accentuate the splash of freckles beneath them. Even her face looked slimmer, her cheeks were more prominent her neck had lost all of its flab. Her cute, small, and slightly upturned button nose sat above plump, full sensuous lips that always seemed to glisten with moisture as if they had been just licked.

Carol's gym-top was the same as last time and while it seemed to fit a little better this time, it was still just an athletic bra of bright pink and black spandex. Impossibly, Carols tits seemed to have gotten bigger! Carol's twin globes of magnificent mammary strained the stretchy fabric of the tight bra. Her top was just was just an overstretched strip of spandex across her heaving melons connected to thin shoulder straps that were stretched taut to hold the hefty weight of Carol's tits. The fabric did nothing to conceal her fat and long nipples, especially as it got damp with sweat. The fabric seemed to outline every bump and contour of her erect tit bud. Brad even seemed able to make out the faint outline of his mother's aureola through the tightly stretched and molded fabric.

Carol's large tummy was gone, her routine of 100 situps every gym session had burned away all the flab and left her with a smooth, tight, toned and tiny waist. Her small frame really emphasized the size of her tits and ass. On a normal woman's body Carol's assets would have been large but on someone under 5' tall they were awe-inspiring. She had worked all the fat off her legs, thighs and arms as well, leaving them sleek and toned. She had the athletic figure of of a high-school gymnast but not the mosquito-bite tits and the tight, rock-hard ass that normally completed the package. Instead Carol had a truly awesome rack and a big, jiggling backside. The contrast of her soft round ass on her tiny figure really caused her bubble butt to "pop" in her gym shorts. These black and pink shorts had been bought as "booty shorts" in her clubbing days when she had a compact and firm ass, but on her new PHAT ass they were little more than a thong.

Carol could not have anticipated the effect she would have on her son because she was unaware of his sexual fetishes. Brad had long harbored two normally contradictory attractions. He had a thing for little girls, he was not a pedophile, but he was attracted to tiny women. He had heard it called a "petite fetish" and it had led him to date a few Asian girls but he tired of their tiny tits and bony asses. The one he had managed to nail had taken a half hour to work his dong into her tight snatch and then screamed as if being stabbed whenever he sank all the way in. That was last year when he had only been 7 inches, so he was sure no Asians would want anything to do with him now that he was 9 inches and growing. He was starting to look closer to 10 inches right before he cums.

The other thing that really got Brad going was curvy women. He loved jerking off to hip-hop videos of voluptuous honeys shaking their enormous asses and jiggling their jugs to a thumping beat. In a town with no young black girls Brad was left to his fantasies. Generally the women Brad had found that were busty with huge asses tended to be big all over. This had not kept Brad's BBW English teacher out of his fantasies but he did not enjoy how fat women looked naked except for the more popular parts. Perhaps her flab had kept Brad from really noticing his Mother's figure but he could not help but appreciate it now.

Brad was looking at the incarnation of his fantasy. At barely 4'10" the petite woman standing before him was svelte, toned, and tiny in all the right places. In stark contrast Carol's bulbous, fleshy orbs stuck out from her chest like a pair of ripe honeydews and her gravity defying derriere curved up as if held by invisible strings before sweeping under to meet with her thighs. The perfectly round hemispheres of her ass ass were flawless, somehow firm and sculpted yet soft and jiggling at the same time. The fire red hair and piercing green eyes were like the cherry on top of a Sunday. Simply put, the woman standing before Brad was his dream girl in the flesh. There was only one thing that kept him from jumping her right then and there: this was his mother!

Carol could not help but notice the look of blatant lust in her son's eyes and far from offended she found his gaze flattering. It gave her assurance that all her effort was paying off. She noted Brad wore loose boardshorts instead of tight spandex and no bulge was evident.

"I bet I could change that," Carol though to herself wickedly. Before fully contemplating what she was about to do, Carol decided it would be fun to tease Brad a little. A little harmless flirting to get her prepped for her date tonight. Carol reasoned that since they were mother and son it couldn't go anywhere.

" Well what do you think honey? Have the exercises you taught me helped get momma in shape or what?" Carol laughed as she gave a couple of spins in front of her teen son, bouncing a little on the balls of her feet to get her fun parts jiggling.

"Oh dear God!" Brad muttered, his eyes widening as he took in the sight of his mother's swaying, quivering boobs and shuddering, bouncing ass. Her gym shorts were far too small, she had put off buying new ones assuming her ass would shrink like the rest of her. She was wrong and the booty/gym shorts showed her prominent pussy mound clearly as a deep camel toe and the fabric practically disappeared into the cavern formed by her twin heavenly butt cheeks. The stretchy fabric was pushed to its limit in an attempt to contain her voluptuous flesh. On her old ass these shorts had fit Carol like a glove but with a lot of give, on her new ass they looked like thong bikini bottoms stretched near the point of bursting. Carol completed her spins and came to an abrupt stop while her bust and bottom continued going in ten different directions at once. Their swaying motion quickly descended into jiggling shudders as her fleshy knockers and ass gradually settled into place with a final quaking ripple.

"What was that, Honey?" Carol asked with a naughty grin.

"Ummm... good job mom! I hadn't noticed under your housecoat but you have really lost all the weight. You look fantastic.. better than ever," Brad stuttered, trying not to reveal that he saw his mother as a walking wet dream.

"Oh thank you honey, I could not have done it without your instructions," Carol responded as she glanced down and noticed no bulge was showing in his shorts yet. She reasoned it was time to take it up a notch as she took a few steps closer to her wide-eyed son. Carol formed her plump and sensuous pink lips into a puckered frown and gave her son her best pouty little girl face.

"There is just one problem, Punkin. I can't seem to lose any of this weight."

Carol stood less than two feet away from her son as she cupped a hefty melon in each hand and shook them lewdly at her child. Her creamy white breasts shook wildly like two milk filled balloons. Carol gave her chest a shake to really get her girls moving and they picked up a rhythm, spinning in frantic circles. Brad nearly went into a daze, hypnotized by his mother brazenly shaking her mammaries at him.

"Now don't get me wrong, I like the attention from guys and all," Carol said with a giggle still using a little girl voice.

"But knockers this big look a bit ridiculous on little old me," she lifted her right tit, dropping it and letting it bob and jiggle as it fell back into place, to emphasize her point. "Don't you know any exercises that could shrink my twins just a teensy bit?"

Brad continued to stare at her in shock as his brain slowly registered that he had been asked a question. He shook himself out of his daze and thought about her inquiry. No exercises came to mind, slimming down tits was not a common request. He was about to say as much when he realized that this was a golden opportunity. However, should he take advantage of his own mother? As he looked at the short, stacked, and bootylicious woman in front of him his mind was made up.

"Well, mom, just like any fat your ti, or boo, ahh your breasts. Ummm, you can lose weight there by working the fat itself, " Brad stammered out.

"Oh good! I am so lucky to have you. What should I do?" Carol responded excitedly.

Brad was in absolute heaven as his naive mother performed jumping jacks, jumped rope, hopped up and down on the mini trampoline and used the recently installed stair master while swiftly rotating her chest. Whatever Brad could think of to really get her tits bouncing. Carol was soon flushed and drenched with sweat, this was a good workout but quite different from her usual routine.

"Do you need to watch so closely Hon?" Carol asked, noting that her son was standing less than a foot away, his eyes never leaving her chest.

"Umm... of course mom. I need to see which exercises are working your fat titti, I mean your fat the best."

Carol grinned knowing full well this was just an excuse for Brad to get a tittie show, but Carol was an exhibitionist at heart and it had been so long since she had anything to show off to anyone. She was getting really excited from teasing her son, as was he. She saw his trouser snake begin to wake up, slowly raising the loose fabric of his shorts. Her own crotch was burning and she could feel the heat radiating from her swollen, long-neglected pussy as it began to drip, dampening her gym shorts.

"Well if the point is to get the fat shaking, this is probably the most effective technique," Carol replied as she placed her delicate feet wide apart. Leaning forward she let her big boobs hang off her chest and just started swinging them wildly. Carol squeezed her fists and shook her chest with abandon letting her heavy knockers swing everywhere and ricochet off one another with fleshy smacks.

"Oh yeah Mom. That is really working them out. Keep doing that, shake those big ol'titties!" Brad exclaimed forgetting himself in his excitement.

Carol began prancing around her son shaking her barely covered titties like a topless dancer. She laughed seeing that she had accomplished her mission, her son now had raised an impressive circus tent in his board-shorts She felt her pussy gush as she realized how hung her son was. She was panting and dripping sweat as she continued her aerobic striptease. Eventually she had to stop and catch her breath.

"Honey," Carol said in between deep breaths. "My boobs," pant, "are getting sore" pant, pant " I think it might be time to stop."

Brad barely heard her, his eyes were focused on the crotch of her shorts. The combination of sweat and pussy juice had soaked her shorts and now they provided all the concealment of a tiny, wet napkin. The drenched material had shoved a little inside her crack, giving her a perfect camel toe. Brad could make out her plump outer labia lips on either side of her honeypot. As they met at the top he could see a throbbing button just beneath their junction. Brad suddenly realized he was looking at his mother's clit! This was so surreal, he knew no son is supposed to study his own mom;s genitalia but she seemed happy to display them and he felt so good, she looked so tempting. His mind gradually registered what she had said and he did not want this to end, he had to think fast.

"Well, there are some low impact exercises we can do on the machine here. Range of motion exercises should slim down your breasts without making them sore. Let me show you. As he adjusted the machine he became aware of his evident erection. He tried to discreetly adjust himself, shoving his hunk of man meat down his left short leg. The fabric was not loose enough there and tightened around his fat sausage forming a clear outline of his generous endowment but it was better than the circus tent.

Brad sat down and smoothly began working the machine. His powerful arms easily moved the machine, his chiseled chest thrusting out as his arms went back showing off the flexibility of his shoulders. His smooth chest began to glisten and the tan just beginning to wear off from the summer gave him a hint of bronze. This is what Carol was admiring as he explained how to do the exercises to her. The she saw his prick and stopped hearing anything he was saying.

chaospez
chaospez
168 Followers