How Christmas Should've Went...

Story Info
Her imagination runs wild after she goes home to you.
2.1k words
3.72
23.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving home from my place after spending a pretty boring Christmas at my place in your parents car. I was sitting in between you and your sister and you were talking away on your cell phone. I was trying hard to get your attention on me by rubbing my legs against yours or "accidentally" rubbing my hand up your leg. You're so dumb, you don't even notice... Or maybe you're just that good that I didn't notice you noticed.

We arrive at your house and you open the door and pull me out your door. Your sister gives you a funny look but ignores it, because that's how you have always been with me. We walk into the house and I go to your sister's room to get changed. I walk out to the bathroom and run into you. You pull me close to you and whisper in my ear, "Merry Christmas, little one." I shudder and smile, "Merry Christmas to you, too."

I go to the bathroom and come back out... You're sitting on your sister's bed and laughing with her about something. You look up at me and smile. I sit down on the opposite side of the bed. I'm a little drunk from the 2 and a half glasses of wine I had at my place. I stumble onto the bed. We all decide, since it's early how about we play a round of "Scene It!". You're holding the portable DVD player over your crotch, so every time I look at the DVD player I get a good view of your crotch. Every time you hand me the dice, I'm not sure but I think I can feel your hand give me an extra brush with your fingertips as you drop the dice into my hands. This goes on for about half an hour. Then, half way through the game your dad tells your sister to clean the bathroom from her shower earlier that day. As soon as we finish the game she does and I'm left alone in her room with you. You move closer to me and put your head in my lap. You look up and say, "I missed you." I say that I have missed you, too.

Your sister comes back in and asks what we should do now. You say you don't know and walk out of the room. I feel kind of sad that you left, but 5-10 minutes later you come back in with a big warm fuzzy blanket for yourself. Your sister is on the floor and you jump onto the bed beside me before your sister can get anywhere near the bed. We play one more round of "Scene It!" just to pass some time and then your sister's boyfriend calls. She leaves the room and you start talking to me of a previous time we were alone together like this...

~ The Thanksgiving before Christmas ~

We are both kind of drunk. Me slightly, you wasted. You come into my room and you wrap me up in your arms and tell me that you're sorry for going out with Sara for that one day. You're sorry that you didn't tell me and that you're sorry I was so mad at you. The truth was I was never really mad at you.

We crawl into my bed and start to cuddle. Then my hands slowly work their way down to your waistband and go into your pants. I can feel the warmth of your penis the moment I put my hands down your pants. I wrap my hands around it and pull it out of your pants. We both look at each other with hesitation, but lust in our eyes and you nod and tell me to continue. I softly rub my hand up and down, holding on firmly, but softly. I get faster and faster as your breathing grows more and more laboured. You suddenly pull my hand off of your penis and pull me close to you. You look deeply into my eyes and you kiss me so passionately that I think I just died and went to heaven. We make out for a good 5-10 minutes and you pull me on top of you.

I stop because I realize what is happening and I realize that I don't want our first kiss to be one that you won't remember. You look at me kind of hurt and confused and I just smile and kiss you on the cheek. You ask, "Why'd you stop?" I just look at you and you move away... "Ok, but can I have a blowjob. Please?"

You know that if I had given you a blowjob it would be my first time and you understand that but you want to be the first so I give in to those amazing brown eyes and crawl over you and wrap my lips around that warm, hard cock that's waiting for my mouth. I move my head up and down and I can hear you trying hard not to make too much noise but also expressing how good it feels. You start bucking your hips into my face. Wanting more and not wanting me to stop what I'm doing to you.

You push my head off and pull your pants up really fast and break your belt loop, but it doesn't matter to you. I look up and you whisper, "You're brother is here..." I can see the anger in your eyes and try and tell you just wait until he leaves and then continue, but you don't want to take that chance. So, I just rest my head on your shoulder.

~ Back to Christmas ~

We have mini argument about whether or not it was a good thing that I gave you a blowjob when you were drunk. Finally, I say, "Whatever." and we leave it at that. I move down on the bed and rest my head on the pillow next to you and just look at you. You start playfully poking me in the sides getting me to move closer to you and then finally just wrap your arms around me.

I start playfully poking you back and you gradually move my hand down to your rock hard cock. I pull my hand away kind of shocked, but not really because I know that just the thought of me gets you hard.

I tentatively move my hand closer to your penis and slide my hand inside your boxers. We sit there kind of silently, then you whisper in my ear, "I can't believe you are doing this." I speed up a bit and you nibble my ear.

My pussy is so wet at that point and I want you to touch me. As if you were reading my mind, your hand works its way between my legs and starts rubbing my dripping pussy. Your thumbs starts pushing on my clit and rubbing it in a circular motion and my breathing gets shallow. I try to contain myself and continue giving you a hand job, but I think your goal is trying to get me off. You pull your hand away from my pussy and you push my hand off of your cock. You say that you want to take things slow with me. You want to be with me for a long time and you don't want things to get weird.

I sigh and agree with you, but then I slowly put my hand down your pants. You wait about 10 seconds before telling me to stop. Sit next to you wanting to take things further. I want you so bad you have no idea. I move my hand down around your penis again and this time you wait 20 seconds before telling me to stop.

I look around for something to entertain us, then, while you're deciding whether or not you want to fuck me tonight. I find a pink fluffy thing in your sister's room and start hitting you with it... It makes a "boing" sound when you hit it against something. I repeatedly hit you with it and you grab my hand and take it out of my hand. You start hitting me with it and then your sister comes in, and asks what the hell all the noise is for... She looks at us and the pink thing and just shakes her head and walks back out of the room.

You stop and ask me if I really want to give you a blowjob. I say, yes and you move my head under your blanket and pull your cock out. I sit there for a second and he says, "See, I knew you wouldn't-" Just as he was about to scold me for making him feel something that wasn't going to happen I slid my mouth down over his cock and started bobbing my head up and down really fast. He grabs the back of my head and pushes down as far as I can handle it. He lets go and lets me just go for it. I slide my mouth up and down really fast then I pulled it out of my mouth and lick the bottom of it all the way from the base to the head and then put the entire thing back in my mouth. I love his taste and I want him to know that, so I start sucking hard on it and my saliva drips out of my mouth down his cock. His eyes are rolling into the back of his head and he's gasping for air. Finally he pulls my head off and says, "I don't know if you want to keep going. I want your first cum wad to be special and not in my sister's bed."

We fool around some more and I accidentally wrap one of my legs around him and he gasps and practically flys out of the room. I think it was too much for him to handle and he needed to cum. His sister comes back in the room and asks how things went. I think she knew what we were doing and didn't want to make things awkward. But we went to our rooms and we went to sleep.

~ How I Wanted That Night To Go ~

(Starting from the point of when I finished giving him a blowjob.)

I wanted you to wrap my legs around you and carry me to your room. You lay me down on your bed and pull my underwear down my legs. You crawl in between my legs and you pull your rock hard cock out of you pants. You kiss me deeply and passionately and whisper, "Tell me when it hurts too much." I nod an OK and you kiss me again.

You grab your cock and guide it into my dripping wet pussy. I feel it slide in and I gasp and wrap my legs around you. I pull you into me deeper and hold you there while I wait for the pain to stop.

You are gently kissing my neck and breathing your warm breath on me and I lean into your neck and whisper, "I'm ready." You pull your meat out just enough so that it doesn't completely come out, and then you slide it all the way back in. You're thrusting into me so deeply that I just don't want you to stop. You look deeply into my eyes and kiss me again.

You feel so good between my legs and the second your lips touch mine I cum all over your rock hard cock. I feel this pressure and amazing feeling in the pit of my stomach and then finally I can't hold it anymore and my juices just flood out of me. You pull out for a bit and my pussy is squirting all over you. I tremble underneath you and I pull you close to me. "I love you," is all I can manage to say and you tell me that you love me, too.

You put it back in and continue thrusting and then I feel something warm and liquidy in my pussy and I look at your face and it has "bliss" written all over it.

You collapse onto me and I try to pull your cock into me more and then we fall asleep in your bed, not caring about the fact that the sheets are soaked with our cum, just happy that we finally had sex.

~I love you so much, baby!!~