How Christmas Was Almost Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Buck could feel his hard cock buried in this new beings ass hole. Vixen was thrusting back against him; rubbing its ass against his crotch. Stamping a hoof and snorting Vixen wanted sex hot and fast; like a reindeer during the rutting season. Maybe the new creature still had the heat of the rut; joined with a woman's passion for sex at any time; not just one season of the year. What a perfect combination; Buck thought.

Grabbing an ass cheek in each hand; Buck began to slam in and out of Vixen's tight anal passage. Vixen had the fingers of one hand strumming its clit; while the fingers of the other hand delved in and around its cunt. Bringing his hands to Vixen's breasts; Buck commenced mauling its 37 D tits. He was completely consumed with self gratification, mindless force, and power.

The light covering of fur was novel, but extremely erotic. Buck took a lascivious pleasure in the feel of the downy soft fur; where ever Vixen's body touched his. His new found power was allowing him to pound Vixen's ass; like a jackhammer; causing him to feel as if he could last forever.

Meanwhile; Randy was busy ramming Cupid's ass. As he pumped in and out; he ran his hands over the fur on the belly and breasts; luxuriating in its sensuous feel. Randy did not have to dominate Cupid; like Buck had to master all he came across; but Randy wanted to extract all the pleasure he could, from this novel experience.

Faster and faster he drove in and out of Cupid's tight anal passage. Sliding his hands up to Cupid's chest; he squeezed and kneaded the tits; paying special attention to the nipples. Grunting like an animal; Randy's throbbing cock started shooting hot seed into Cupid's bowels. Randy could feel each ejaculation; as it erupted from his penis head; hitting deep inside Cupid's dark channel.

When the last drops had dribbled from his wilting pole; Randy pulled it from Cupid's anus. Watching, he could see long white strands of spunk clinging to his shaft and Cupid's ass. Unsteady after the reorientation of his cosmic reality and the wild sex; Randy clutched Cupid for support. Slowly the two of them came to rest on the straw of the stall.

While Randy experienced his orgasm; Buck and Vixen dueled in a no holds barred fuck session. Grunting and thrusting; Buck's pelvis and Vixen's ass slammed together; making a rhythmic slap, slap sound. No quarter was given or asked for; in this ferocious battle. Juices soaked Buck's crotch and thighs; darkening Vixen's fur.

Letting out a tremendous snort; Vixen began to tremble, from antlers to hooves. Hips franticly rotated; while frenzied fingers scrabbled at cunt and clit. The wild action; coupled with the sounds of animal lust drove Buck over the edge.

Cruelly digging his fingers into Vixen's ass cheeks; Buck slammed his cock up to the balls, in Vixen's back door tunnel. Holding Vixen's butt cheeks firmly against his grinding crotch; Buck blasted bolt after bolt of hot jism into Vixen's clutching anal chute. Throwing back his head; Buck howled like a wolf on a full moon night.

When he had emptied his balls of all the spunk they held; he pulled out of Vixen's anus; making a popping sound as the head broke free of the tight anal ring. His cock was still stiff and he did not feel the usual lassitude experienced after strenuous intercourse. He wanted more.

"The power has made me invincible! Get your lazy ass up. I know that I can now destroy that bastard! First, we are going to go inside and fuck the ass off some of those prissy little elves! I want more ass fucking! Then I'm going to settle with Santa." Buck cackled; a mad look distorting his face. "Vixen, Cupid; you are my creations; so I'm bringing you along for the excitement and some help; if we need it. I think the two of you are as insatiable as me; so I'm going to give you all the fun you can handle."

Reindeer in tow; the two elves made their way to the house. Going first; Buck made sure the way was clear. With furtive footsteps; the group made its way to the room shared by the chief female elves. Careful not to disturb their slumber; Buck turned the door knob; surreptitiously stealing into the room. With the whole party inside the room; Randy silently closed the door.

Adjusting to the darkness; Buck could see that only two elves were present. The others must be with Santa and Suzy; he thought. Signaling Randy and Cupid toward the bed occupied by Ginger; Vixen and Him approached Sugar's bed.

Ripping the covers from the bed; Buck jumped on top of Sugar; covering her mouth with his hand. This was the signal for Randy and Cupid to commence their attack. Within seconds Ginger and Sugar had been subdued; male elves astride their hips; reindeer women kneeling on their arms; pinning them to the bed.

By kneeling on Sugar's arms; Vixen's tan fur covered pussy was directly over Sugar's mouth. Vixen knew what she wanted. Immediately she shoved her crotch into Sugar's face; rubbing the soft fur all over. Grinding the slit against Sugar's nose and mouth; Vixen was able to force the nose into the cleft. Thrusting downward brought the nose in contact with Vixen's clit. This is exactly what Vixen wanted. With Vixen's pussy covering Sugar's mouth; muffling any screams she might make; Buck was ready to take his pleasure.

Buck slid his still rigid pole along the cleft between Sugar's creamy thighs; causing her labia lips to open; allowing the love juices to flow. When his shaft was glistening with love cream; he was ready to take her.

"Vixen, grab her legs by the ankles. Pull them toward you; so you will lift up her butt. I'll put these pillows under her ass; so I can ram her butt easier." Buck ordered; hands busy arranging the pillows. "Now, lean forward; grab her thighs; force her legs apart and open up that bung hole!" Buck excitedly exclaimed; lust driving him into a frenzy.

Sugar's pink, little anal rose bud was exposed, like a target; for Buck to hit. Nestling his knob at the entrance to Sugar's sphincter; Buck thrust his hips forward; driving his hard tool, deep inside her bowels.

Just as Buck committed the rape of Sugar's ass; Santa felt a pain in his heart. Candy had been expertly laving Santa's cock with her tongue; when an anguished feeling over took him; stabbing his heart, like a knife. Immediately his hard staff began to wilt; sweat formed on his face and he went limp.

"O Santa! What is happening!" Candy exclaimed; in horror. Bringing her face close to Santa; Candy asked, "What can I do for you? Do you want Suzy?"

"I'll be all right. Something just hit me. It felt like a cold, dark feeling; that took my energy for a minute." Santa murmured. "Don't tell Suzy. I do not want to worry her; just because I'm having a little week spell."

The cruelty shown by Buck, toward the reindeer and now Sugar; was eating away Santa's energy. Evil was devouring good. Each cruel act drained more of the Christmas Spirit from the North Pole; diminishing Santa's reserve of love, peace, joy, jolliness, and good will. If it kept up; he would be only a shell of his former self.

Buck did not know how his brutality was destroying Santa, nor did he care. He would have reveled if he had known of the pain he was causing Santa. He was certainly savoring every moment of his assault on Sugar.

His cock was moving like a piston, in and out of Sugar's anal passage. All that could be heard was the slap of Buck's crotch on Sugar's ass; the sucking sound of his cock going in and out of her tight tunnel; the grunts and growls coming from his throat. His teeth were clenched; making him look like a snarling dog. The raw power he felt; as he thrust inside Sugar was about to burst him.

Stifling a howl; Buck drove into Sugar; grinding against her butt; as he spewed his foul seed inside her. It squirted in torrents from the bulbous head of his cock. His hands were busy squeezing and pinching Sugar's vulnerable, pink clit. Buck could only think of his own pleasure. He did whatever he wanted; no consideration for the other elf.

Vixen was also taking pleasure from Sugar's face; with little regard for what Sugar wanted. However, that is what you would expect from a creature with the mind of a reindeer and the body of a woman. The animal part wanted sex because the hormones drive it; with no consideration for the partner. The difference was that being part woman the hormones were constantly there; not just one season of the year.

When buck had finally emptied his balls of seed; he drew his still stiff shaft from Sugar's butt. As it came out it brought spunk, with a pale pink tinge. Looking over at Randy; Buck could see him laying on the bed, spent. Cupid was still sliding around on Ginger's face. The reindeer women were insatiable.

"Randy, get up! Cupid, Vixen, get off those elves!" Buck commanded; panting a little from his exertions. "Sugar, Ginger, listen to me! Randy and I are going to free ourselves from that dictator, Santa. Do you want to be free? When Randy and I are in control; we will remember who was with us from the beginning. If you are not with us; you are against us, and we will remember. What just happened could happen again; to those that do not support us." Buck lectured. "I will ask you again. Are you with us?"

Fear in their eyes; bodies trembling; Sugar and Ginger replied, "Sure Buck. We're with you. Whatever you say we'll do. We're with you all the way."

"Good. That's what I like to see. You won't regret it. Now lets check the toy room. I have some ideas about how we can get more help. I don't know if those other foolish elves will be as smart as the two of you." Buck informed his followers; leading them from the female elves dormitory.

While Buck and his gang headed for the toy room; Suzy, Nog, and Tinker entered the bedroom. Seeing Santa asleep, with Candy curled up beside him; Suzy signaled the two elves to be quiet.

"We are going to have to be quiet. I do not want to disturb Santa. He has a big day tomorrow." Suzy whispered. "We can lay on the other bed. I want the two of you to suck on my nipples and stroke my pussy. It will help me to relax; so I can get to sleep. I am all wound up; with Christmas so close." Suzy murmured; as she lay on the bed; an elf at each of her huge breasts.

Buck and his co conspirators crept along the hall. Reaching the toy room; Buck cracked the door; peaking in. Seeing no one; the group entered; closing the sound proof door behind them.

This was the room; where toys for the head elves to play with were kept. Looking around; they could see toys of every description. There were dolls, games, videos, and battery operated toys of every description. In short, there were toys for everyone. Since Suzy and Santa were not prudes about sex; there were even sex toys; coming in every size, shape, color, and variety.

"I think I have Santa's power to change inanimate objects into animate objects. I did something like that when I changed the reindeer into reindeer women." Buck proudly declared; throwing out his chest and strutting around the room. "I'm going to test out my theory on one of these toys. All I should have to do is shoot my magic sperm onto one of these toys. Which one to choose?" Buck mused; checking through the different toys. Eyes coming to rest on two particular dolls; Buck declared, "G I Joe and Barbie are just what I want. I'll have the strength and obedience of a soldier; with the hot sex appeal of a blonde bimbo." Buck chuckled; separating the two dolls from the tangle of others. "Sugar, get over here and give me some head. Get me ready to blow my load; so I can give it to these dolls." Buck ordered.

Obeying Buck's order; Sugar knelt before her master; taking his still stiff shaft in her hand. As she stroked the erection; a few drops of pre ejaculate oozed from the tip. Moving her mouth to the blood engorged knob; Sugar stuck out her tongue; licking the drops up. Making a large O with her plump red lips; Sugar took the purplish head into her mouth; working her tongue around the glands.

Entwining his fingers in Sugar's long, red hair; Buck forced her head forward; until his entire shaft had disappeared into Sugar's throat. The unexpected depth of the penetration caused her to gag. Buck cared nothing about the discomfort he was causing Sugar. He only thought about his pleasure, and how he would animate the dolls. Sugar's mouth was only a tool to be used to achieve his purposes.

While Buck used Sugar; Randy was receiving similar treatment from Ginger's mouth. Resting his hands on Ginger's head; Randy slowly slid his rigid member into her mouth; until her nose rubbed against his hairy crotch. He would then pull the glistening tool out; leaving only the mushroom shaped head inside her mouth. Staring down at Ginger; Randy could see her cheeks sink from the suction; as he withdrew his cock.

The tight seal formed by Ginger's lips; conjoined with the suction of her mouth, was making Randy's manhood throb in time with his pounding heart. Randy began to pump in and out of Ginger's mouth; as he approached his impending orgasm. Randy could feel his seed boiling in his balls; demanding to be released. The feelings he was experiencing; as the hot juice started its journey up his shaft; were causing explosions of light in his brain. He could think of nothing, but the massive eruption about to over take him.

Just as the hot, thick jism was about to blast from his twitching cock head; Randy pulled Ginger's head off his manhood. With his free hand; he grabbed his quivering cock; sliding his fist over the slick surface. Aiming the knob at Ginger's face; he watched the first thick, pearly glob land on her nose; running over her lips in gooey rivulets. The second shot hit Ginger on the cheek. Stepping back; Randy pumped another rope of jism onto the top of Ginger's left breast. The last two blasts were directed at the nipple of her right globe. Strands of lustrous white sperm, now covered Ginger's face and tits.

Sticking out her tongue; Ginger licked her lips; tasting his salty semen. Bringing his sticky shaft to Ginger's mouth; Randy told her to suck it clean. When she had cleaned most of the spunk from his now limp noodle; Randy wiped the remaining juice and spit off with her short, brunette hair.

Randy and Buck's attention had been consumed by the very pleasurable blow jobs they were receiving from the two sexy elves. They had forgotten about the two horny reindeer women. This left Cupid and Vixen to devise there own means for satisfying their randy desire. This they quickly did, by making use of the sex toys that were available.

Cupid shoved a large pink vibrator up its cunt; turning it on high. Vixen was satisfying its lust; by working a huge red dildo in and out of the slippery slit. With their free hands they caressed their tan, fur covered 37 D cup breasts. Bending over they brought their mouths to the others nipples; starting to tease and bite. This was enough to set the two reindeer women off.

Their bodies began to quiver; hair standing on end; they climaxed. The orgasm was heart stopping. Spasm after spasm of ecstasy washed over their bodies; causing their fur to ripple like little waves. The orgasms continued to roll over them. Again and again the lightning bolts of pleasure tore through their crotch.

Finally the flood of sensations had crested; allowing Cupid and Vixen to rest. This quiet interlude did not last for long. They were hot and insatiable. With such a variety of toys at their disposal; the prospects for pleasure seamed endless. Already they had grabbed a double headed dildo; inserting each of the heads into their clefts. They were ready for another session.

As Vixen and Cupid began using the double headed dildo; Buck was approaching the culmination of his plans. His energy was again reaching the bursting point. The hot, wet, sucking mouth was driving him crazy. Mercilessly pumping his shaft in and out of Sugar's mouth; Buck was fantasizing about blasting his seed into her gulping throat. Forcing that urge out of his mind; Buck concentrated on shooting his sperm onto the two dolls. He had to know if he could animate objects, like Santa could.

When he could hold back no longer; Buck yanked his cock from Sugar's moist mouth; pointing the head at the two dolls laying on the floor. The first glob of semen shot from the tip; landing squarely on G I Joe's chest. The second blast caught the doll on the face. Buck's third and fourth loads were directed at the pink bikini clad Barbie doll. The force that had blasted the first four loads of spunk was dwindling, but his creamy juice continued to ooze from the head of his manhood. Turning back to Sugar; Buck grabbed a handful of her long red tresses; wiping his sticky shaft clean.

Before Buck had finished cleaning his dick; power began to work its dark magic on the two dolls. The space around the dolls began to shimmer; light pulsing at the center. The dolls began to grow. When the dolls reached the height of an average person; a sound like a cork popping from a bottle of champagne was heard, and the dolls began to move. G I Joe jumped to his combat booted feet; dressed in full camouflage and helmeted. Barbie rose, more slowly; seductively stretching; displaying her tanned, pink, string bikini clad body. She made sure everyone had a good view of her sexy figure.

"Private first class, G I Joe reporting for duty, sir." G I Joe barked; standing at attention; snapping a crisp salute.

"Me too. I'm ready for any duties you may have for me." Barbie invitingly cooed; tossing her long mane of blonde hair; causing pert 36 C cup breasts to jiggle.

"I've done it!" Buck shouted; jumping and capering around the group. "I've animated, inanimate objects. I've the same power that the old tyrant has. Nothing can stop us now." Buck cheered; an ecstatic look coming over his face.

Looking around the group; Buck's eyes came to rest on the reindeer women. They were now working anal vibrators in their butts; as they continued to pleasure each other with the double headed dildo. As Buck stared at the reindeer women lewdly masturbating; his visage changed from one of ecstatic accomplishment; to thoughtful contemplation.

"I now know how to make the brats and parents of the world, hate Santa. They're all going to get sex toys. I can just see the looks of disappointment on the little brats expectant faces, and the looks of horror and anger on the parents. It will be priceless." Buck heartily laughed; holding his belly; doubled up with the humor of the idea. "Every doll will become an inflatable sex doll; all books, videos and video games will become porno books and videos; all battery toys will become vibrators of different sizes and colors; clothing will become crotch less panties, nipple less bras, leather corsets, and micro mini skirts. Other toys can be changed into whips, dildos, but plugs, and nipple clamps. What a surprise for those ungrateful bastards." Buck gleefully exclaimed. "Now all I have to do is break that old bastard; forcing him to give me the secret of flight. When I have the secret; I'll be able to make myself small and go up and down chimneys; delivering the special surprises to the waiting millions." Buck chortled. "Get your asses in gear! We're going after the tyrant! We'll soon be free of his dictatorial power.!" Buck exclaimed; herding Sugar, Ginger, Randy, Barbie, and G I Joe toward the door.

"What about the reindeer women?" Randy asked; looking toward the two wantons; shamelessly consumed with their self gratification.

"Forget about them. There're not much use to me in the shape there're in." Buck stated; turning his attention to the door and the future.

Opening the door of the toy room; Buck peaked out. Seeing nothing he moved his followers toward Santa's room. Furtively looking around another corner; into the common room; Buck noticed Tinker coming toward him. When Tinker rounded the corner; G I Joe grabbed him; putting his hand around Tinker's mouth. Quickly Buck and Randy tied and gagged Tinker.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers