How Christmas Was Almost Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

"Put him in that closet until we have control." Buck hissed; keeping his voice low.

Continuing there mission; Buck and his followers crept through the common room. The group of usurpers stopped at the door leading to Santa and Suzy's room. Signaling the group for silence; Buck knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Suzy called out.

"It's Buck. I have something to report to Santa." Buck lied; a smile of triumph on his face.

"Come in." Suzy invited.

Slamming the door open the crowd of insurgents rushed in. Ginger grabbed Candy; while Sugar and Barbie ran toward Suzy. G I Joe, Randy and Buck rushed Santa and Nog.

"Don't let Santa bring his finger to the side of his nose!" Buck cried. "That's how he uses his power. Grab his arms and tie them to his sides." Buck ordered.

As G I Joe restrained Santa; Randy tied Santa's arms to his sides. When they had subdued Santa; G I Joe and Randy helped Buck; as he fought with Nog. While the males took care of Santa and Nog; Barbie and Sugar grabbed Suzy; forcing her hands behind her back; tying her wrists. Rolling Candy onto her stomach; Ginger pulled her arms behind her back; tying her wrists together.

With everyone tied the plotters had gained control. Dragging their naked victims into the common room; Buck had them widely dispersed.

"Throw the old goat over his throne. Put the old bag at that end of the room; Nog in the corner, and Candy over by the love seat. Get that red headed clown, Tinker; out of the closet. Throw him over the coffee table." Buck commanded. "When I have time I'm going to get some of that blonde pussy." Buck snarled; running his fingers over the curve of Candy's ass.

Buck was now faced with three problems. He had to get the secret of flight from Santa; get the sex toys created, and loaded. Finally he had to find Cinnamon Twist. All the jobs were important. Loading was the most important to start ; as it toke eight hours to load and he had to leave in nine. Next he would break Santa; one way or another. Sooner or later he would catch Cinnamon.

"Randy, Sugar, Ginger; get out there; make sure those toys are being changed into sex toys. Make sure the filling of the magic bag is progressing according to schedule. Keep your eyes and ears open for that slut of a black elf. I have a feeling she is going to be trouble. G I Joe, Barbie, and I will take care of the situation here. Get going!" Buck, the dictator ordered.

Just as the elves were leaving; Cinnamon returned to the room she shared with candy, Ginger, and Sugar. Closing the door behind her; she immediately noticed that the room was in a shambles. The bed clothes were strewn all over the bed and floor. There was mud on the floor. There was also something strange. It looked like deer hoof prints on the tiles and bed sheets.

Something terrible has happened here; Cinnamon thought. I have to investigate and find out if anything bad has happened to the others. I better be careful. I cannot sneak around in this elf outfit. These bells will give me away.

Stripping off her halter top, skirt, and slippers; Cinnamon hid them in the bottom of the closet. She was now naked except for her green crotch less tights.

Where to start looking; Cinnamon asked her self. I will try the common room first; as This was the first idea that came to her.

When the three elves had left; Buck motioned G I Joe and Barbie to join him beside Santa; saying, "Good thing I had jobs for those soft hearted elves. I think I might have lost my power over them; if they saw what we are going to do to Santa. Each of you grab an arm and hold him down. I'm going to bugger him until he tells me the secret of flight." Buck laughed; a maniacal grin on his face.

"Sir. I think the prisoner is very weak." G I Joe stated.

"I don't give a fuck! Just as long as he stays alive until I get the secret." Buck snarled.

Moving behind Santa; Buck placed the head of his hard cock against Santa's ass hole. Grabbing the butt cheeks; Buck pried them apart. With no more preliminaries; Buck drove his rigid shaft into Santa's anal chute; burying his dick, up to the balls. The only sound coming from Santa was a sot grunt. By now Santa was so weak he was unable to struggle. It toke no effort for G I Joe and Barbie to restrain him.

Again and again; buck mercilessly drove into Santa's bung hole. Buck's fingers dug into Santa's ass cheeks so hard that they drew blood. It was obvious; from the look on his face; that Buck was enjoying the pain he was causing Santa. The sheer joy Buck was getting from inflicting pain on Santa; was driving Buck wild.

Unable to hold out any longer; Buck blasted his load. Shaking all over; Buck Ground his crotch into Santa's ass; discharging the little he had left, after coming four times all ready. It was the power he had over Santa that made him feel so great; not the sex.

Buck was still faced with the same problem of getting the secret of flight from Santa. Looking at Tinker laying over the coffee table; he got an idea.

"G I Joe, get your stun gun. Santa can watch us zap The red headed clown. Barbie help me to get the old goat sitting in his chair; so he will be able to hear and see the clown; as he flops around. What do you think Santa? Will you tell us or does G I Joe zap the elf."

"I'll tell you." Santa croaked; from between dry lips. "I have a special snow I take up my nose. The snow is from thousand year old glaciers. In the bedroom; in my Christmas working clothes; left pocket; there is a phial. There is enough for the yearly journey in there. Take one measure up the nose every four hours."

Rushing into the bedroom; Buck pulled the suit from the hanger; searched the pocket; found the phial and shouted for joy. Everything was in place for him to take over the North Pole. He had Santa's power to animate the inanimate; the magic snow that would allow him to go up and down chimneys; the magic bag to carry the sex toys; the sleigh and reindeer to fly him around. He was only missing the power to change one material into another. That would come after he had control of the North pole for awhile and was able to build up his power. He would have all these stupid elves doing what ever he wanted. They could make him a king.

Unknown to Buck and his confederates; Cinnamon had been spying on them. She was trembling with rage and horror after witnessing what Buck and his goons had done to Santa. She would have to do something; if she got a chance.

Just then Cinnamon heard voices coming down the hall. Where could she go? Hide in the bathroom. Quickly she slipped inside; hiding in the shower stall.

When Buck had reentered the common room; Sugar Plum came rushing in. She looked worried.

"Buck, we are having some problems changing children's toys into sex toys fast enough to meet the loading schedule. We need help with shipping and inventory." Sugar Plum blurted out; gasping for breath.

"Fuck! Do I have to do everything? Buck cursed. Ok, I'm going to come with you. We're also going to bring Nog; as he is head of shipping and inventory." Buck continued; as he loosed the ropes tying Nog's legs. "If you try anything, Nog; I'm going to radio G I Joe on this walkie talkie; telling him to shock the blonde bimbo. Do you understand?" Buck stated; staring into Nog's eyes. "Sugar Plum, and you. Lets go. Turning to G I Joe; Buck ordered, "You and Barbie are in charge of guarding the prisoners. If you fail; I'll turn you back into inanimate toys. No more fun."

Hearing the voices recede along the hall; Cinnamon slipped from her hiding place. Seeing a pair of scissors on the counter; she picked it up. It may come in handy sometime, she thought. Returning to her previous vantage point; Cinnamon waited for her chance.

Chapter 3: Christmas is Saved

Within ten minutes Barbie was growing tired of guard duty. At the same time; G I Joe was growing hot for Barbie. The little pink bikini and matching high heeled sandals she wore; did nothing to cool down his rising temperature.

"Hey soldier. I have noticed you watching me. Do you want some of this?" Barbie cooed; thrusting her pink clad pussy toward G I Joe. " do you like this foxy body? I bet you have never touched a body as hot and sexy as mine." Barbie giggled; pirouetting on her pink high heels.

"O yes! You hot little bitch. I can give you the best fucking you've ever had!" G I Joe barked. "You'll cream your panties when you see the big gun I'm packing. I'm the best you'll ever have." G I Joe boasted; unbuttoning his fatigue pants; pulling out his stiff member.

"I have seen better, but I guess there is no choice. I just hope your gun can take the heat; without the barrel bending." Barbie smirked; moistening glossy pink lips; running pink nailed finger tips over shiny pink, skin tight bikini G-string. Come over here. Give Barbie a little tongue action. Get me hot!" Barbie ordered; pulling her G-string over her hips; letting it fall to the floor; displaying her blonde down covered pussy.

Falling to his knees before Barbie; G I Joe grabbed the globes of her ass; pulling the downy blonde crotch into his face. extending his tongue; G I Joe commenced lapping up and down Barbie's swollen labia lips. As the dew drops began to collect on the petals of Barbie's flower; g I Joe scooped the love cream into his hungry mouth. Moving his tongue higher; he teased Barbie's aroused clit. Sucking the little bud into his mouth ; G I Joe gave the go button a light nip; causing Barbie to squeal in delight. Her pussy was now thoroughly soaked with saliva and love cream.

"I am ready! Stick that big cock inside me!" Barbie exclaimed; going to her hands and knees in front of the Christmas tree. "Give it to me hard and fast, doggy style." Barbie demanded; raising her ass high in the air; giving it a provocative little wiggle.

Kneeling between Barbie's spread knees; he grabbed his throbbing shaft; aiming it at her wide open, wet, pink pussy hole. Flexing his muscular thighs; G I Joe drove his bayonet into the soft, sucking slit. Arching her back; Barbie thrust her hips backward; welcoming the intruder. The two lusty bodies soon settled into a hot in and out rhythm. The room was filled with the sound of Flesh slapping on flesh; the squeals and grunts of lust. They were oblivious to everything but their own wanton desire.

This was the moment Cinnamon had been waiting for. Holding the scissors she had taken from the bathroom earlier; Cinnamon crept on hands and knees; making her way to Suzy. Reaching her; Cinnamon quietly snipped away the bonds restraining Suzy's wrists.

Bringing her mouth to Suzy's ear; Cinnamon whispered, I'm going to free Tinker and Candy. You get the vase on the shelf. Sneak up behind G I Joe and hit him on the head. Candy, Tinker and I will grab Barbie. We'll then help you with G I Joe."

Having instructed Suzy; Cinnamon crept along the floor, toward Tinker. Reaching Tinker; she cut his restraints. At last she reached Candy. Cutting her bonds; Cinnamon drew Candy back to where Tinker recuperated. Seeing that Suzy was in position; Cinnamon, Candy, and Tinker prepared to jump Barbie.

Suddenly Suzy brought the vase crashing down on G I Joe's skull. It made her feel good to be striking a blow for freedom. At the same time the three elves charged toward Barbie.

Reaching the astonished Barbie; Tinker and Cinnamon held her arms and legs; allowing Candy to bind her wrists and ankles. With Barbie's wrists tied; Tinker rushed to help Suzy. By the time he could help ; Suzy was sitting on G I Joe's back; hands secured behind him. All Tinker had to do was secure G I Joe's ankles.

With Barbie completely restrained; Cinnamon, and Candy rushed to Santa. Leaning close to his chest; Cinnamon could barely hear a heartbeat or him breathing. His complexion was pale and pasty compared with his usual rosy hue. His skin was cold and clammy. The elves thought Santa looked more dead then alive.

Tears forming in there eyes; Cinnamon and Candy sobbed "O Santa! Don't die on us. We love you"

Reaching Santa's side; Suzy and Tinker joined Cinnamon and Candy in their baleful lament, "We love you Santa. The children of the world love you. The world needs you. You show them what the Spirit of Christmas is all about. Santa, you must live!"

Suddenly the sad, dark atmosphere of the room changed. A feeling of hope and happiness began to invade the psychics of everyone there. There was an over whelming scent of pine sap and fresh cut wood. The space around the Christmas tree; standing between Santa and Suzy's large chairs; began to waver. Slowly the shimmering Christmas tree began to change shape.

The tree was taking the shape of a beautiful, very tall, buxom, green woman. She stood about 6 feet 6 inches tall; the brown, bark like high heeled, knee high boots helped give her the great height. Her complexion was pine green; with grass green hair, that cascaded down to her 40 inch hips and ample butt. The hair was adorned with silver and gold tinsel; garlands of gold and red twined around her neck, breasts, belly and thighs. She wore a pale green lace bra, with cut outs for her 40 inch triple D breasts; with matching lace crotch less panties; lace garter belt and matching silk stockings. Her bra and garter belt had small Christmas ornaments attached; making a soft tinkling sound when she moved.

"I am the symbol of Christmas. I have gathered the power of the Christmas Spirit to myself for many centuries. You have wished by the Christmas tree, in the full spirit of giving; for the life of Santa to be saved. No one has done more to promote the Christmas Spirit amongst people. I, by the power of the Christmas Spirit; will grant you a boon." Thus proclaimed the tree woman for all to hear and think on.

Bending to Santa's face; Christmas Tree began to massage his temples; licking his ears and throat. Moving her mouth to form a seal with Santa's lips; Christmas Tree began to gently blow her spirit into him. She then began to lick the inside of his mouth; softly stroking his tongue.

"Lay Santa on the floor; so I can more easily nurse him back to health." Christmas Tree instructed.

When Suzy and Cinnamon had laid Santa on the cushions; Christmas Tree lowered her body until her green haired crotch touched Santa's face. Clear drops of pine scented sap were forming on the lips of her puffy green labia. With a slow rotation of her hips ; the spiritual balm began to coat Santa's face.

Lowering her face to Santa's crotch; Christmas Tree lifted his buttocks; licking and kissing the welts left by Bucks cruelty. Continuing to massage Santa's Face with her soothing love balm; Christmas Tree moved her mouth and probing tongue to his anal rose bud. Forcing her stiff tongue past his sphincter; Christmas Tree began to lave Santa's back entrance; using lots of spit. Digging her tongue as deep as possible into Santa's anal passage; Christmas Tree thoroughly bathed it with her spiritual pine juice.

Having cared for Santa's wounded butt; Christmas Tree turned her attention to his Flaccid manhood. Taking the soft penis into her mouth; Christmas Tree was determined to restore Santa to his previous vigor.

Christmas Tree fed Santa's soft meat into her mouth; until she had gobbled the entire sausage, with most of it in her expert throat. Breathing through her nose, allowed Christmas Tree to massage Santa's penis with her throat. With her tongue; Christmas Tree lapped the part of his cock that was not being caressed by her throat. After a couple of minutes of this tender care; Santa began to come alive.

Moving his arms; Santa brought his hands to Christmas Tree's buttocks; pulling her green haired crotch to his face. As he started to lick her drooling slit; Santa's staff stiffened. Santa seamed to be regaining his old energy.

Pulling her mouth off Santa's stiff member; Christmas Tree lifted her body off him. Switching her position; Christmas Tree straddled Santa's crotch; lifting her sap soaked slit above his rigid pole. Lowering her hips; she enveloped Santa's huge 12 inch joy stick.

"O yes! I can feel your energy flowing into me. It is running through my veins!" Santa exclaimed; Strength and joviality returning to his voice. "Ride me! It feels great." Santa chuckled; belly shaking with mirth.

"When I am done; you will be better then before." Christmas Tree promised; sliding her sheath up and down Santa's hard shaft.

Santa was now thrusting his hips, matching Christmas Tree's rhythm. Moving his hands to Christmas Tree's huge breasts; Santa began to knead them. Taking the nipples between thumb and fore finger; Santa began to gently pinch them; causing her to moan with delight. This made her shake; causing the ornaments decorating her bra to tinkle..

Santa and Christmas Tree were now panting with the rising passion of the moment.. The tempo of their thrusting was rising; approaching its ecstatic crescendo. The slap of flesh on flesh marked the time; as the melodic jingle of ornaments supplied the rhythm.. Their symphony of sex was reaching its finale.

With wild moans and grunts of lust; Santa and Christmas Tree locked their crotches together. Tremors of release washed through their bodies. Christmas Tree's vagina clenched and released Santa's pulsating staff. He could feel load after load of his sperm shooting into her sucking love tunnel. Christmas Tree's talented love canal milked Santa's cock of all the love juice it could produce. Even as he stopped blasting into her; she continued to squeeze his shaft with her clam shell.

Finally the couple were satiated. Their bodies no longer quivered with the pleasure of release. They lay quietly; clasping each other in a loving embrace.

Rising to her feet; Christmas Tree stated, "I have fulfilled your wish. Santa has been restored to you; Christmas has been saved. Let no one forget the meaning of Christmas." Returning to her place between the two chairs; Christmas again became the symbol of Christmas; leaving everyone one last thought, "The Spirit of Christmas is eternal and can never be destroyed by evil; no matter how wickedness seams to be gaining."

Surrounding Santa were the smiling faces of Suzy, Cinnamon, Candy, and Tinker. Reaching out, strong arms helped lift Santa to his feet. The whole time there was a constant babble of voices; each trying to give thanks, wish Santa well, or telling their particular story.

Looking over the happy crowd; Santa said, "I am so glad to be here, but we have to fix the mess made by Buck and Randy. It is only six hours until I have to leave. First, I will take care of changing those dolls back to dolls. You cannot have soulless creations running around."

Turning to where Barbie and G I Joe lay; Santa brought his finger to the side of his nose; concentrating, eyes twinkling. Everyone watched as Barbie and G I Joe began to shrink. The air around them began to shimmer and they were again dolls.

Turning back to the happy group; Santa asked, "Candy, will you please take those dolls back to the toy room. I want the rest of you to come with me. We have to get Buck and Randy. I hope we can get everything ready to leave on time."

As everyone headed toward the work areas; Candy cried out for Santa to come into the toy room. Crowding into the toy room everyone stared in astonishment at the incredible sight.. Vixen was using a strap on dildo to fuck Cupid.

Vixen knelt between Cupid's wide open legs, with the dildo buried up to the balls in Cupid's pussy. At the same time, Cupid's hands were on Vixen's ass; ramming a vibrator in and out. The reindeer women were truly insatiable. It looked as if they had never stopped pleasuring each other.

"We cannot have this Santa said. These poor creatures are trapped by their desire. They do not know what they are doing. I must change them back." Santa stated; sad at seeing what Buck and Randy had done to the reindeer.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers