How Christmas Was Almost Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Putting his finger beside his nose; Santa concentrated on the reindeer. The air around the reindeer started to shimmer. There was a flash of light. Standing before the amazed group were two reindeer; standing on four feet; looking stunned.

Turning to the elves; Santa asked, "Tinker, will you take these poor animals to the barn? Make sure they are fed and rubbed down. While Tinker does that we will have to stop Buck and Randy; change the gifts back to the correct ones; then reload them in time for me to leave. I know I am asking a lot from you, but we have to do it."

Giving a little cheer everyone called out, "We can do it Santa! Its for the children and Christmas! Lets go!"

Stepping into the hall; Santa was surprised when he was confronted by Sugar Plumb and Ginger Bread. Everyone just stared in stunned silence. Then Sugar and Ginger began to cry.

"O Santa we're so happy you are all right! After what Buck and Randy did to us; we didn't know what he would have done to you. They are evil." Sugar and Ginger chorused; grabbing Santa by the arm and hugging him; tears reddening their eyes.

"Do not worry. You are safe now." Santa soothed; hugging the elves to his ample belly. Tell us where they are; so we can stop them and get things put right again."

"They are in the office." Ginger sobbed.

"Suzy, could you comfort Ginger and Sugar? When they have settled down; you can come and help. Candy and Cinnamon, you can bring some rope; so we can tie them. "Santa suggested; moving toward the offices.

Reaching the office; Santa signaled Cinnamon to pull the door open. As the door was yanked open; Santa marched in. Buck and Randy stood in front of the desk; transfixed by Santa's stare. They stood frozen; as Santa brought his finger to his nose; concentrating on the spot where the two elves stood. Suddenly the floor around the two elves turned to soft mud; making it difficult for them to move. Next, he told Candy and Cinnamon to throw the ropes at Buck and Randy. As the ropes flew through the air; they came alive; writhing like snakes. Twisting and turning the ropes encircled each of the evil elves; binding their arms to their sides. The wicked usurpers were captured.

When the action was over; Cinnamon noticed Tinker tied to a chair, in the corner. Rushing over; Cinnamon cut his bonds with a scissors sitting on the work desk. They were now free of the evil tyrant.

Leaving the room with Candy, Cinnamon, and Tinker; Santa locked the door behind them. Striding to where the other elves were working; Santa started to reorganize the loading operation. Tinker was put in charge of unloading the presents that had to be changed from sex toys. With Candy and Cinnamon; Santa stopped the crews that were changing toys into sex toys. This made the elves that had been working on the project very happy. They had wondered at the orders Buck had given them. They could not understand why Santa would want to do what Buck had ordered.

With the arrival of Suzy, Sugar, and Ginger the work of changing the sex toys back went much faster. When Nog joined the others ; the toys had all been changed over and loading was commencing. Even with everyone working full out; it would be difficult to make the schedule.

Unable to help the process any more; Santa had to solve his final problem. What to do with Buck and Randy? After talking it over with Suzy, Cinnamon, Ginger, Candy, Sugar, Nog, and Tinker; Santa had decided. He would banish them to a city where they could live and work. They would learn how difficult it was to get rich. They would not have any powers because they would no longer be surrounded by goodness. They would be just another couple of elves on the street.

After five and a half hours of back breaking work; the sleigh was finally ready to go. Santa was dressed in his working clothes. The reindeer were harnessed; ready for the night's flight. In twenty minutes he would have to leave. With Suzy and all the elves gathered around Santa thanked everyone for helping to make Christmas possible for the children of the world. Suzy separated herself from the group; walking toward Santa.

Throwing her arms around Santa, giving him a big hug; Suzy whispered, "I never appreciated how much I loved you; until I almost lost you. I want to give you something to remind you, of me; to keep you warm on your long journey. I also want something that will remind me of you."

Sinking to her knees; Suzy unbuttoned the fly of his red suit pants; freeing his limp manhood. Taking the large hose in her hands; Suzy fed it past her glossy red lips, into her eager mouth. Slowly stroking the exposed meat; Suzy's talented tongue went to work on the mushroom shaped head; swirling over the knob; massaging the exposed glands. Under her loving ministrations; she could feel his pole stiffening; growing to its full, glorious 12 inches. When Santa's staff had grown to its full length; Suzy pulled the spit covered shaft from her mouth; giving the head one last sloppy lick. She had found a new location for Santa's magnificent pole.

Taking the huge, glistening erection; Suzy lay it in the valley separating her wondrously firm triple D mountains. Grabbing a melon in each hand; she mashed the two mounds together; forming a tunnel for Santa to slide his twitching tool.

"I want you to fuck my big tits with your big, beautiful cock. It's all wet and slippery, so it will slide easily. Your so long I can lick the head every time you slide forward." Suzy breathed; passion in her voice and lust in her eyes.

Santa did not have to be told a second time. Immediately he began to thrust his hips; forcing the throbbing erection between her mammoth mounds. Santa's cock was so long that each forward thrust of his hips popped the head into Suzy's waiting mouth. Each time the knob entered her mouth; Suzy would suck and lave the head with her pink tongue. Spit drooled from her mouth and pre come oozed from the tip of his cock; covering her throat, breasts, and his shaft. As he thrust between Suzy's giant jugs the veins of his shiny, slick shaft were clearly defined; throbbing to the beat of his heart.

Moving his fingers to her mountains; Santa tweaked the huge rosy pink nipples, adorning the tops of her tits. Each time he gave the rose buds a light pinch; Suzy would let out a small squeal of delight. Santa was now accompanying her squeals with his steady stream of lusty grunts. As Santa approached his ultimate release; the tempo of his thrusting staff and grunts increased.

Suzy was not going to let Santa climax yet. Releasing her huge hooters; Suzy grabbed his Slippery shaft around the base, squeezing hard. This delayed Santa's impending orgasm long enough for Suzy to stuff his entire 12 inches into her hungry mouth. Suzy slid her mouth over Santa's shaft; stopping when her nose was buried in his hairy crotch. Like a sword swallower; Suzy had taken Santa's staff deep into her throat. With the shaft firmly embedded in her throat; Suzy gulped, working her throat muscles so they massaged the length of his rigid member. After some throat massage; Suzy would pull his cock from her throat; licking every inch of his penis. When she held only the head in her mouth; she would repeat the erotic process.

The exquisite pleasure Santa was receiving from Suzy's bobbing mouth was driving him wild with lust. The pain of delaying his release; fought with the desire to make the pleasure last as long as possible. Finally he could hold back no longer.

When he was buried, up to his balls in Suzy's throat; he let go. He could feel the hot seed shoot up his shaft; blasting from the tip; gushing into Suzy's throat. Again and again his cock twitched; emptying his sticky sperm into her gulping throat. The way her throat squeezed his shaft; milking the semen from his balls was the greatest sensation he had ever felt. Even when Suzy had wrung the last drops of cream from his member; Santa remained stiff. In spite of Suzy's wonderful ministrations; he finally became limp. This was a blow job he would remember for the rest of his life.

Lifting Suzy to her feet; Santa brought his mouth to her; planting a kiss on her lips. Santa could taste his salty seed on her lips and tongue. Giving Suzy one last hug; he walked to the sleigh. Climbing onto the fur padded sleigh seat; Santa made sure Tinker and Nog had safely secured Randy and Buck. Grabbing the reins, Santa was ready to bring joy and happiness to the children of the world.

Turning to Suzy and the happy elves gathered near the sleigh; Santa called out, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers