How Could She Sleep? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Anne took advantage of me.”

“Hey! That’s not true!”

Dani laughed. “I’ll tell you later.”

“Brianna, just don’t say anything okay? I don’t want you’re sister to be freaked out about this.”

“Don’t worry Anne, I told you, I’m not gonna say anything…on one condition…”

Dani looked at me and smiled. Brianna looked at both of us. I could see her nipples pressing through her T-shirt. She was rubbing her feet together and smiling.

“Let me guess what that would be…”

Brianna grabbed her crotch through her shorts. “Belle went out with our mom’s. I don’t think they’ll be back for a few hours.”

Dani sat next to Brianna, and placed her hand on her leg.

“What do you think Anne, should we trust her not to say anything?”

“Oh I’m sure she’ll keep quiet.”

Danielle smiled and kissed Brianna on the lips. They wasted no time as their hands groped and fondled each other. Brianna moaned softly as soon as Dani’s hand found it’s way between her legs.

Brianna pulled herself away from Dani briefly. Her face was flush and she was already out of breath.

“You have no idea how long I’ve thought about this.”

Dani smiled, and they resumed kissing. I watched as they both devoured each other, their hands working furiously, groping at each other’s shirts. Dani took initiative and pushed Brianna down, climbing on top of her. Brianna reached around Dani’s back, wrapping her fingers in her hair and pulling her forcefully on top of her. Their hips were grinding together as Dani struggled to remove Brianna’s bottoms. My own pussy began to tingle as the obvious passion between them began to ignite the room.

Dani started kissing Brianna’s neck, and Brianna rolled her head towards me, her eyes penetrating mine. The look of ecstasy on her face was overwhelming. She let out a soft moan and reached her hand out towards me as Dani kissed her way down her body. Braking out of my trance, I stepped slowly into Brianna’s reach. Her hand grabbed mine, quickly pulling me down to her and mashing her lips against mine. Her kiss tasted sweet, our mouths devouring each other passionately. My mind began to spin as my cousin reached out with both hands and pulled my shirt over my head. I took her cue and slipped out of my pajama bottoms.

Dani’s head was bobbing up and down between Brianna’s legs, while her fingers worked busily on herself. Brianna looked at me with urgency and lust as I lay down next to her. We kissed again and her fingers immediately found their way to my waiting pussy. The way she touched me told me that she definitely had experience with pleasing another woman. I had never felt anything quite like it. My body immediately responded to her expert touch. It felt as if every one of her fingers was stimulating a different part of me that I never knew I had. I felt her body shaking as Dani worked her magic on her. Brianna began to moan into my mouth, as her kisses and ministrations became more urgent.

Suddenly she pushed away from me and let out a long moan. Her head rolled back as her hips rocked furiously against my sister’s busy tongue. Her fingers never missed a beat on my own pussy as her orgasm began to overtake her. She raised her leg in the air and arched her back as her orgasm ripped through her body. She cried out, slamming her head back against the pillow and raising her hips forcefully towards Dani. I could hear The wet sound of Dani’s tongue and her moans of approval as she savored the taste Brianna’s girl-cum that must have been pouring out of her.

Watching my sexy cousin cum along with her fingers expertly working on my clit was too much for me to take. I felt my body tense up. I reached out and wrapped my hand around one of Brianna’s perfect tits, giving it a firm squeeze as I nuzzled myself closer to her body. She kissed me hard as my orgasm hit me. Her fingers never stopped as I came once, then twice without hesitation. I cried out as I came, and I could feel my muscles tightly gripping Brianna’s probing digits as they pushed out my own juices onto her hand. The sounds of her fingers gliding through my sticky cum as she lovingly caressed me sent shivers through my body as her tender touch helped me recover from my intense orgasm.

Dani had pulled herself up and was now lip-locked with Brianna. My body relaxed as Brianna’s fingers eased their way out of me. Dani was grinding herself against Brianna, and the sight alone was enough to make me want to cum again. I could see my juices shining on Brianna’s hand as she gripped Dani’s ass firmly, sinking her fingers into her flesh. Dani sat up as Brianna pulled her sweet pussy towards her mouth. Dani arched her back and thrust her hips forward as she lowered herself on Brianna’s face. Dani placed one hand behind her for support and spread herself open for Brianna with the other. I remember thinking that if Brianna was half as good with her tongue as she is with her fingers, Dani was in for an amazing treat.

Dani’s eyes met mine just before her head dropped back and her body tensed up. I could see all the muscles in her body flexing as they pushed through her flush skin. Visions of our first time together ran through my head as I studied her beautiful body glistening with sweat. Brianna’s delicate hands roamed over Dani’s skin sent me into overload. I quickly sat up on my knees and kissed Dani more passionately than ever. She looked so beautiful and so filled with passion at that moment that I couldn’t help myself. As our lips met, I could actually feel her arousal coursing through my body. I could taste Brianna on Dani’s sweet lips. My hands and mouth explored her body as she writhed in the pleasure that Brianna was causing her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and wrapped my mouth around her nipple. Now holding her weight, she wrapped both her arms around me and buried her face into my neck.

“I love you so much” She whispered breathlessly into my ear. She squealed in delight, digging her teeth gently into my shoulder as her orgasm gripped her. I held her tightly as her body flailed in my arms. I could feel her skin getting hotter as she held me as tight as she could. Finally, her body relaxed and she sat straight up, sliding her hips back over Brianna’s. Dani kissed me tenderly while Brianna licked her lips, savoring Dani’s sweet cum. We broke our kiss and Dani’s head fell into my shoulder as she recovered her breath.

“I love you too” I whispered.

Brianna sat her self up and kissed us both.

“That was so hot. Watching you two together is completely amazing. I’ve never felt so… I don’t know, I can’t describe it. It was just amazing.”

“You were pretty amazing yourself little cousin. I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

She smiled at me. Dani hugged me tight as she silently acknowledged Brianna’s job well done. Brianna put her arms around us and rested her head on my shoulder. We all basked in the warm loving sensation of our bodies melted together, totally satisfied. I was in a place I could never imagined as the three of us held each other. I think we all felt the same way. I wished I could have stayed that way, immersed in such beauty and loving tenderness for the rest of my life. As my mind began to wander, I heard the front door slam loudly, snapping us out of our daze.

“HELLO?”

“Oh shit! It’s Cathy!”

The three of us scrambled to our feet, trying to get dressed before she made her way upstairs. I finally managed to get myself together and hurry out of the room to meet her. She was already halfway up the stairs by the time I got out of the room.

“Hey” she said. “Where is everybody?”

“Oh uh…well mom and Aunt Linda are out with Brianna somewhere, and Dani and Brianna are in our room. I was just about to get in the shower.”

“So everyone’s here huh? Well this should be a lot of fun! Hurry up and get in the shower, we got some getting ready to do!”

She kissed me on the cheek and went to hurry past me to our room, but she suddenly stopped. She shot me a sly smile, as if she knew what had just happened.

“What?” I asked casually, feeling my face get red.

“Nothing.”

Just then Dani and Brianna came bursting out of our room, towels in hand laughing as though everything was normal.

“Shotgun” Brianna yelled and slipped quickly in the bathroom locking the door.

I looked at Cathy, who seemed to have a puzzled look on her face.

“Hey Cath what’s up?”

“Nothing Dani. You comin’ with us?”

“Maybe, where you goin?”

“Just to do a little shopping. We have to get Anne something sexy to wear… for Mike.”

I rolled my eyes and Dani laughed.

“Sure why not!” Dani turned and banged on the bathroom door. “HURRY UP IN THERE, WE’RE GOING SHOPPING. AND DON’T TAKE ALL THE HOT WATER!”

Brianna poked her head out with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth and scrunched her nose at Dani. She suddenly saw Cathy and waved, taking the toothbrush out of her mouth.

“Hey Cath”

“Hey Brianna.” Cathy smiled back

“Yea yea, cut the chit-chat and get in the shower!”

Brianna stuck the toothbrush back in her mouth, flipped Dani the finger and shut the door.

Cathy rolled her eyes. “I guess nothing’s changed here!”

I just smiled.

“Alright, I’ll be back in a half hour, hurry up and get ready!”

“Yes ma’am” I said sternly. Dani giggled.

Cathy went downstairs, and when the door opened I heard Cathy’s big mouth. I could only assume that Belle and our mothers were back.

Belle joined us all shopping, and we all had a great time that day. Everyone bought something to wear for the party that night. Cathy even persuaded Belle to buy an outfit that was definitely out of character for her, but we all agreed made her look absolutely amazing. Even though she acted hesitant, I think she secretly wanted to wear it.

“We are gonna be some hot bitches tonight” Cathy announced.

Dani and Brianna kept whispering and giggling the whole time, and it was making me nervous. Every time they did it, I would shoot them a disapproving look and they would laugh even harder. Cathy I think caught on to what was happening, and would laugh at me each time as well, leaving Belle to think we were all nuts.

I’d say it was about ten o’ clock when we got to the party, and we were all thoroughly disappointed. There was only about twenty or so people there, and we were practically the only girls. Belle and Brianna got a lot of attention, unfortunately not from anyone remotely interesting. Even Mike was acting like a complete buffoon, to the point where it made me wonder what I actually saw in him to begin with. I don’t know if he was acting like that because my cousins were there, or if he always acted that way and I never noticed it before. Either way, I’m glad I dodged that bullet.

We all stood around feeling awkward for a while as just about every guy there, one by one, approached us to talk to Belle or Brianna. We were actually betting on who would come up next, and which one they would talk to. It seemed as though Cathy, Dani and I were old news since we knew everyone there, and Belle and Brianna were the new fish getting all the hits. After they shot down pretty much every guy there we tallied up the score. Brianna seemed to get more hits than Belle, but we think it’s because Brianna would actually entertain the advances for a while, while Belle shot them down cold before they even got close. Either way, it was absolutely hysterical to watch.

After about forty-five minutes the action died down and we decided to leave. We all drank enough of their liquor to have a good buzz going anyway. They tried their best to make us stay, at least the guys did. The few other girls that were there were, I’m sure, more than happy to see us go.

We were apologizing to my cousins as we piled in Cathy’s car.

“Don’t worry about it.” Brianna said. “It’s not your fault all your friends are lame and the party was a bust!”

“Hey not all our friends are lame!” Cathy argued.

“Whatever! Listen, we’re all dressed up, there’s got to be somewhere we can go.”

We drove around for a little while, but we couldn’t find anywhere to go. We finally decided to go back to Cathy’s and hang out. Cathy’s parents were pretty much gone for the summer, so she had the whole place to herself.

Cathy made a big pitcher of strawberry margaritas, and we all went to the living room. We were laughing about the things that happened earlier. I got up to go to the bathroom, and before I could close the door, Cathy barged her way in.

“What are you doing?”

“Okay, so tell me, what happened today?”

“What are you talking about?”

“C’mon Anne! I know something’s up. What happened with Brianna?”

“Cath, everyone’s gonna think something’s up if your in here with me.”

“Don’t worry about it. Now tell me. She knows right?”

I just looked at her.

“I KNEW IT! What about Belle?”

“NO! Belle doesn’t know anything, so don’t go opening your mouth!”

“Oh I’m opening my mouth, but not for that.”

She pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her tongue pushed it’s way into my mouth as we made out for the first time. I quickly pushed her away.

“Cath! What are you doing?”

“Anne, I have been so horny since yesterday. All I can think of is you and Dani.” She kissed me again, and this time I kissed her back. Her hand reached between my legs and gave my sex a little squeeze.

“Wait Cath, we can’t do this now. Everyone is here.”

“I don’t care. Did you talk to your sister?”

I pushed her away from me and held her hands.

“Maybe...”

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

“What are you guys doing in there?”

I quickly opened the door to see Dani standing there.

“What did you leave our cousins in the living room by themselves?”

“Yea, they’re big girls, they’ll be okay. Besides, they were arguing about something, and I had to pee.”

“Well I was here first. Cath, go make sure my cousins are okay, I’ll be right there.”

She smiled. “Show me first.”

“Show you what?”

She smiled. Dani knew what she was talking about right away.

“Show you what Cath? You mean this?” She stepped in, grabbed my face and kissed me. Cathy let out a soft moan. I broke our kiss and pushed them both out of the room.

“Happy now? Now let me pee!”

I heard them both giggle as they walked away.

When I got back to the living room, everyone was giggling. I sat on the couch next to Belle. Cathy was in a big chair, and Belle and Dani were both on the floor. We hung out for a while, just talking. Cathy at some point had gone to change and was now wearing just a pair of those “boy-short” underwear and a baby T-shirt. Nobody seemed to mind except Belle who was obviously uncomfortable with Cathy’s forward attitude and partial nakedness. Of course, Cathy being, well Cathy, picked up on it almost immediately and began to needle her along.

“Belle, you look so uncomfortable. You want something more comfortable to change into?”

Belle’s face turned red as she politely declined.

“Whatcha got?” Brianna quickly interrupted.

“Upstairs, first room on the left, top drawer, whatever you want.”

Brianna jumped up and headed to Cathy’s room. A few minutes later she came back wearing a sexy black lace push up bra with matching g-string panties.

“These are nice Cath! Not the most comfortable, but very sexy!”

Everyone laughed, except Belle who looked almost horrified, but played along anyway.

“I said TOP drawer Brianna!”

“I know, but the stuff in the bottom drawer is much nicer!”

We all started whistling and shouting comments at her as she strutted through the room. It was pretty funny until Dani stuffed a dollar bill in the back of her panties. Brianna grabbed her hand, pulled her to the chair next to Cathy, threw her down and began to give her a very sexy lap dance. At first we were laughing, but it seemed as though Dani and Brianna forgot where they were for a second and things seemed to get a little carried away. Brianna was straddling Dani and grinding her hips into her lap while Dani held on to her hips. Cathy and I continued to cheer them on, but Brianna seemed to get quiet. Just before it looked like it might go too far, Brianna got up and set her sights on Cathy.

“Hey sexy lady, want a dance?”

Cathy pulled Brianna on to her lap, and they both began to grind against each other. Dani switched on the radio, lowered the lights and walked over and sat between Belle and I. We couldn’t really see what was happening, but it started to look like a lot more than what it was supposed to be. Brianna stood up and turned around, shaking her ass for Cathy and cupping her breasts. She was really playing the part, and I started to get a slight tingle between my legs as I watched. I noticed that everyone was suddenly quiet, and the radio was the only sound in the room. Brianna rested her body flat against Cathy and moved herself up and down, rubbing her ass into Cathy’s crotch. Cathy’s hands started to wander over her belly and hips. I began to notice the expression in Cathy’s face turn from playful fun to real excitement. Suddenly, Brianna turned her head towards Cathy, and they began kissing. I was just about to say something when Belle beat me to it.

“What are you doing?”

Brianna stopped and sat up.

“What? We’re kidding around Belle!”

“You were kidding around ten minutes ago! The joke is long over!”

“Jesus Christ, lighten up Belle! You’re so uptight! What do you care anyway?”

“I don’t care what you do, but I’m not going to sit here and watch!”

“Watch what? This?”

Brianna turned her head and kissed Cathy full on the lips. In seconds, their tongues were snaking around each other’s. Brianna took Cathy’s hands and placed them over her tits. Cathy immediately started to massage them as they kissed. Belle looked like she was going to explode any second.

“You’re fucking sick! I can’t believe you!” Brianna stopped kissing Cathy.

“Oh get over yourself! You don’t hear anyone else complaining do you?”

Brianna got up and walked towards her sister while Cathy did her best to compose herself.

“Stop being so fuckin’ prissy and learn how to have a good time.”

Belle looked around at all of us, and surprisingly sank back down into her seat. Dani decided to speak up.

“Belle, it’s no big deal. We’re just fooling around.”

Belle shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to ruin everyone’s fun.”

“Don’t be silly, you didn’t ruin anything.” I said. “We were only joking around.”

“Yea” Brianna interrupted. “it’s no big deal.”

“I’m sorry Brianna! I’m not like you! I just don’t get what’s so funny!”

Brianna shook her head and sat back down on the floor at Dani’s feet. There was complete silence for about a minute until Cathy spoke up.

“I want my money back! You didn’t even dance for a full song!”

I think the only thing we could do was laugh. Even Belle was chuckling. Dani started yelling for Belle to finish what Brianna started, and soon the rest of us joined in. Finally she got up and walked over to Cathy. We all cheered as she started to move her body to the music. Cathy flashed us an evil smile, and quickly grabbed Belle’s hips and pulled her on to her lap. Belle rolled her eyes in compliance and began to play the part. Granted, she wasn’t very convincing, but she is so beautiful, it really didn’t matter. Dani was rubbing Brianna’s shoulders, as they both watched Belle and Cathy intently.

After a few minutes, Belle eased up a little, and Cathy really started to push the envelope. Her hands roamed over Belle’s body, daring to touch just a little more each time. Maybe it was peer pressure, but Belle didn’t seem to object.

After a few minutes, Cathy decided to go for it and grabbed the sides of Belle’s shirt, sliding it slowly over her head and throwing it on the floor. Belle hesitated momentarily, and started to cover herself up, but Dani and Brianna’s cheers caused her to fall into place. Belle just smiled and let her hands fall back to her sides. Cathy’s hands quickly glided over Belle’s perfect breasts, pressing them together for the audience approval. My eyes were completely fixed on Belle. My pussy began to tingle, and my throat was dry as I realized what was seemingly about to happen. I glanced over at Dani who was clearly having the same thought I was. She smiled at me as she slid herself on the floor behind Brianna, wrapping her hands around her waist and placing her hands on her bare thighs.