How Could She Sleep? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy also caught on to what was happening, and smiled deviously as she let her hands roam further over Belle’s body. She whispered into Belle’s ear. I don’t know what she said, but Belle turned red and quickly covered her face. Cathy seemed to reassure her, and Belle relaxed again. Belle’s eyes briefly met mine, as though she was searching for me to say something. I just smiled, and she sort of smiled back as her eyes fell to the floor.

Cathy’s hands slid down Belle’s side and began to slide her skirt down, over her thighs and past her knees, until it finally fell in a pile at her feet. Belle kicked them aside as Dani and Brianna cheered. As if someone had flipped a switch, Belle slipped into the role. She stood up and turned around facing Cathy, giving us all a perfect view of her tight ass. She quickly reached for Cathy’s underwear, sliding it down her legs as Cathy removed her shirt. Before I knew what was happening, Belle was on Cathy’s lap with her legs wrapped around her. They were both naked, and Belle was riding Cathy. I couldn’t believe what was happening. It was as if Belle lost all sense of who she was. Once they began to kiss, there was no turning back.