How Could They?

Story Info
Cheating.
4.3k words
3.73
75.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and I are mid forties, David is six foot one, slim and a hard worker, I am five foot eight, dark haired, swim to keep my figure, large tits which are heading south, but still make men look!! We have been married for fourteen years, I thought happily. Then this!

We live on the edge of town, fields beyond us so we get a fair amount of wildlife in our garden. To get more pleasure from the wildlife we bought an outdoor wildlife camera with night vision, it was brilliant, capturing hedgehogs, fox, deer and loads of birds.

Anyway, I had been saying that I thought we had mice in the attic above our bedroom, David however, poo pooed, this saying it was bats. I decided to use the camera in the loft to find out, so I brought it in from the garden, cleared the SD card, set it up and took it up to the bedroom, thinking that I would get David to put it in the attic, the phone rang so I went down and answered it. I was needed urgently at work as someone had gone off sick.

I quickly changed, sent David a text saying why I wouldn't be home when he got back.

He was already asleep when I came home exhausted. so I showered and joined him and next thing I new it was morning, David singing in the shower had woken me, what a horrible noise!

When dressed and breakfasted we kissed, he went off to work, I cleaned the house as I only had to be at work in the afternoon, when I got to the bedroom I saw the camera sitting on my dressing table where I had left it, instead of waiting for David I dropped the ladder and popped the camera in the attic.

The following Tuesday I had the afternoon off, so went swimming and got home around four thirty, remembered the camera in the attic so retrieved it.

I took it to down to the kitchen and was about to load the SD card into my laptop when my phone rang. It was David.

"Hi Honey, you on your way yet?" I asked.

"No Darl just letting you know that I'm swinging by Bill's, he wants a hand with a project, will be home before supper though, is that ok with you?" He responded. (Bill was David's best man and his wife Corri was my maid of honour, they were our best friends.)

"Of course it is Honey, give them my love, love you, bye." I replied.

I loaded the card, and when it opened I saw that, stupidly I had put it on video mode, oh well... That's our bed! David came into the shot, he was on his phone, "Yes babe, I'm home, I'm just going to have a quick shower, the door is on the latch, come straight up, see you." He dropped his phone on a chair, as he walked towards the bathroom he was undressing. then the camera shut off.

What the hell was going on I asked myself, the screen lit up and David came back into view naked, towelling his hair dry, his cock at more than half mast, then he turned towards the bedroom door, smiled as Corri came into view. I sat there stunned.

David went to Corri held her tight, kissed her, then he was undressing her, when she was naked he knelt and pulled her pussy towards his face, she thrust her groin at him, spreading her legs, "Fuck yea, eat me Honey, eat this horny pussy." She said holding his head to her.

Pulling away he said, "lie down babe, let me eat you properly."

She did as told and in no time was writhing in the throes of what looked to be a huge orgasm. When she relaxed she said, "that was fantastic honey now fuck me, put that cock in my pussy and fuck me." Which David promptly did, sliding his, no, MY, cock into the cow's waiting pussy.

At this I stopped the video, sat back and thought.

That day I had sent him a text saying that I had been called to work. Just now he called to say he was going to help Bill... I wonder... Shutting down the laptop, taking it and my phone I went to the car, and drove over to Bill and Corri's house, about a ten minute drive.

Both Corri and David's car's were there, but not Bill's. I stopped down the road and phoned Bill.

"Hi Bill, are you home?" I asked.

"Why, hi Lizzie, no I'm not, I had a last minute meeting so I'll be home in about an hour, anything I can do?" He replied.

Thinking quickly, I said, "Bill something really important has come up, can we meet tomorrow?"

"Sure, when and where?" He asked.

"The coffee shop near your office, say at ten?"

"Ok, what's it about?" He asked.

"Please Bill, tomorrow, and can we keep it between us?" I asked.

"Hmm, very cryptic, ok, ten tomorrow it is, take care, bye."

I walked back to Bill's house and took a photo with my phone, showing the two cars, then went home.

When David arrived, supper was ready and I dished up, it was very surreal, all seemed normal, he was chatting and laughing, I seemed to be doing the same, yet I was churning inside, I felt as though I was watching a play from afar, almost out of body.

When I had washed the dishes I told David that I was going to bed as I could feel a migraine coming on. He kissed me and I went up leaving him watching telly. When he came up I feigned sleep. I hardly slept, things going round and round in my head. Why? How? How long? What was wrong with me? Over and over.

After David left for work in the morning I called my boss and said that I had something that I needed to sort and was taking the day off.

Bill met me promptly at ten, but the coffee shop was very busy so there were no tables also no privacy.

"Bill, I have something to show you but we need a bit of privacy, any suggestions?" I asked.

Bill looking at me asked, "what's wrong Lizzie you look dreadful?"

With that my eyes welled up, "oh, Bill!" and I burst into tears.

"Right my office, come." He said, and with that he took my elbow and led me to his office. As we went in he said to his secretary. "No calls. no interruptions, please Margaret."

Closing the door he led me to a couch, I sat down and Bill perched next to me, handed me a tissue and said, "dry your eyes Lizzie, tell me what this is all about."

I dried my eyes, blew my nose, smiled weakly and said, "sorry Bill, I didn't mean to get emotional, I want to show you something." With that I opened my laptop, started it. while it was 'waking up' I said. "When I phoned you yesterday evening I was outside your house. I took this pic." I held out my phone with the picture that I had taken of the cars.

"So, whats wrong, I see Corri's car and David's, we often visit each other.?" He said.

"Watch this." I said, starting the clip.

David leant forward. The clip started where I had stopped it, with David fucking Corrie missionary.

Bill sat back stunned as Corri's voice "Ah, fuck yea, harder David harder, ram that cock into my cunt, oh that's lovely yes, yes, mm." Then from David. "Turn over babe let me do you from behind." He pulled out, she turned over, he entered her, this time we could see as she was side on, before it had just been her legs with his butt ramming MY cock into the bitch.

She looked back, her eyes glazed with lust, her tits (smaller than mine, and floppier!) bouncing around, "cum in me lover make that cock cum, I want to feel your cum spurting deep... Bill reached over and closed the laptop.

Looking at me dazed he said. "My god, Lizzie, I had no idea, I thought we were good, how did you get this?"

I told him about the camera, about texting, about David phoning about helping Bill.

Bill looked at me in shock. "Lizzie, about half an hour or so before you phoned I had let Corri know that I had an unexpected meeting and would be late!"

We sat and looked at each other. Bill held my hands. Letting go he went and opened the door. "Margaret could you bring us coffee please? Lizzie has hers the same as mine."

He went and stood by the window thinking. Margaret brought the coffee, and left closing the door.

Turning, he looked at me. "Lizzie, I'm stunned, I had no idea this was going on, I wonder how long? Oh hell! It doesn't matter how long. What do you want to do?"

"I am going to challenge him, make him squirm, but ultimately divorce, but I don't want to lose your friendship, you have always been there for us." I said.

He smiled and said, "thanks, your friendship means a lot, yes making them both squirm sounds like a good idea. Hmm, aren't we supposed to be coming round for supper on Friday?"

"Yes, I had forgotten about that!" I exclaimed.

"Can we keep this between us until then? I suggest we confront them together." He said.

We spent the next half hour discussing how to do it.

Friday seemed a lifetime away, in reality it was three long, long days, it was very difficult being 'normal' around David, also on Thursday afternoon Corri and I were meeting for coffee. I wanted to cancel.I didn't. I wanted to scratch her eyes out, I didn't. I wanted to tell everyone around that she was a fornicating bitch. I didn't. I wanted to spit at her. I didn't.

No, I did none of that, instead I greeted her with smile and a kiss on the cheek. We chatted about nothing in particular. I did have one dig. She mentioned something Bill had done for her. I remarked how lucky we both were to have such loving and FAITHFULL husbands. The cow agreed. When we parted I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, saying how I was looking forward to tomorrow night. The only honest thing about our meeting.

That night David got amorous, in other words the cheat was randy.

So I fucked him, I didn't let him fuck me, I took charge and fucked him like he had never been fucked before. He was going to remember the last fuck we had. I made sure of that! I had him fuck me missionary then doggie then I made him fuck from the edge of the bed.When he came I went down on him sucked him back to hardness then fucked him again, this time I fucked him cowgirl, then I fucked him reverse cowgirl, after he came the second time I went to suck him.

"Ah, babe, enough I'm knackered what's got into you tonight?' He asked.

Pouting, I said, "Darling just once more, you can do my arse, you know how you love that." I do not enjoy anal in particular but occasionally let him.

"Oh, can I do that tomorrow Honey, I don't think I can get it up again tonight." He asked.

Making no promises I said, "don't forget that Corri and Bill are coming for supper."

I didn't cum, and the bastard didn't offer to make me cum. We just kissed turned out the lights and went to sleep.

When Corri and Bill arrived, David hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, as usual. I however reached my arms around Bill's neck, he held me to him, and we kissed deeply, stepping back I smiled and said. "Come then everyone, lets go in." Both David and Corri looked surprised, but didn't say anything.

We went and sat in the living room, Bill and I taking the easy chairs which left the sofa, Corri sat and David went and got us all drinks, then sat on the sofa leaving a big gap between himself and Corri. They looked slightly nervous or maybe it was wishful thinking on my part.

When David had topped up our glasses and handed round the snacks I brought out the laptop opened it and set it on the table between them.

"David, Honey remember I said that we had mice upstairs?" I said.

"Yes, but I think it's bats." He replied.

"Well Darling I used the wildlife camera, you'll be amazed at what I filmed, just start the video." I said smiling.

Looking confused he hit the button, both he and Corri leant forward.

"Yes babe, I'm home, I'm just going to have a quick shower, the door is on the latch, come straight up, see you." He dropped his phone on a chair, as he walked towards the bathroom he was undressing. then the camera shut off.

David turned bright red, Corri's hand flew to her mouth, eyes wide. David went to shut the laptop.

Bill growled, "Watch it!"

David went to Corri held her tight, kissed her, then he was undressing her, when she was naked he knelt and pulled her pussy towards his face, she thrust her groin at him, spreading her legs, "Fuck yea, eat me Honey, eat this horny pussy." She said holding his head to her.

Pulling away he said, "lie down babe, let me eat you properly."

She did as told and in no time was writhing in the throes of what looked to be a huge orgasm. When she relaxed she said, "that was fantastic honey now fuck me, put that cock in my horny pussy and fuck me."

David slammed the laptop shut. Looking at me he stuttered, "Honey, er, um, sorry it was only the once honestly."

I looked at him and calmly asked, "where were you on Monday when you went to help Bill?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I phoned Corri and told her I had a last minute meeting, half an hour later Lizzie took a photo of Corri's and your car in our the drive way." Said Bill.

David rounded on me. "How dare you spy on me, what gave you the right..."

Interrupting him I retorted, "David don't you speak to me like that, the camera was in our room in the open waiting for you to put it in the attic. You are the one creeping round fucking my so called best friend."

Corri was as pale as a sheet, shaking and sobbing.

David looked from me to Bill and back. We sat and watched them for a while, Corri got up and ran to the toilet, we could hear her retching. David got up to go to her.

"Sit!" Barked Bill.

David sat, put his head in his hands.

Corri came back, sat at Bill's feet. "Bill, please! Darling I love you!" She implored, clutching at Bill's hands.

"How long has it been going on, and don't lie." He asked her.

Her eyes welled up as she whispered, "about a month... I'm so, so sorry Darling please forgive me."

"You didn't look very sorry in that video." Said Bill.

David looked at me, opened his mouth.

I held up my hand. "Don't even try David, I want you out of this house tonight, my lawyer (Bill had put me in touch with his lawyer.) will be in touch with you on Monday, to arrange for you to get the rest of your stuff, so take enough with you now, bye the way you won't be able to get in, I had the locks changed today." I said.

David's mouth was opening and closing.

"David, I would do as Lizzie said or I will throw you out with nothing, now move!" Said Bill, then looking at Corri he said, "We came in your car tonight not so I could drink, but so you could drive yourself home, I brought some things over earlier and will be staying in Lizzie's spare room, I want you out of the house for the day tomorrow so I can collect my stuff, now go!"

"Bill... no... please!" Begged Corri.

"Go Corri now, oh and bye the way don't you dare let David come to our house, understand?'

Getting up she nodded, as she listlessly headed for the door she looked at me."Lizzie, oh Lizzie what have I done, I'm sorry, very, very sorry."

When she closed the door I looked at Bill and said, "Um, Bill, do you think she is able to drive?"

"If she isn't she'll just sit there and sob, we'll check when David leaves." He said.

When David came down, he looked at me, opened his mouth, closed it, shook his head and walked out.

We followed him to the door, sure enough Corri was sitting in her car head on the steering wheel sobbing.

David looked back, Bill shook his head, David went to his car, got in and drove off. Bill took Corri and put her in the passenger seat, he drove her home, I followed. I helped Bill put Corri to bed, then Bill and I went back to my house.

We had a snack and a glass of wine and discussed the evening and what to do from here, then went to bed, Bill to the spare room me to mine.

I did not get much sleep. Why oh why? Bill had started dating Corri after our wedding, what had gone wrong? David and I had been so in love, what had gone wrong?

The next day Bill went to get his stuff out of their house, David tried phoning me so I disconnected the land line and switched the mobile off. I was in no mood to speak to him.

The next week went by in a haze, Bill and I met with the lawyer, I worked on automatic, I couldn't believe what they had done. Bill moved into a flat.

We (David and I) had ordered fibre broadband, a new pole had to put in, but because of the trees around our property they had to do it by hand, I had booked the day off to make sure they put the pole in the correct place. They arrived just before eleven, three guys, Brian, Edward and Jimmy. I showed them where the pole was to go, offered them coffee, to which they all said 'yes please'.

I brought the coffee out and watched them working, they were a cheerful bunch and joked and chatted as they dug the hole. Just the tonic I needed! They soon had me smiling at their slightly suggestive remarks like 'how they enjoyed filling a hole with a hard pole' and when they carried the pole around, 'how easy it was to erect the pole when a pretty lady was available', and when they filled the hole, 'how tight the hole was around the pole'.

I thought how nice they were, maybe it would be fun... I went into the house, stripped, slipped my dress on, picked up the wildlife cam went into the garden, barefoot, only wearing one item, my dress, set up the cam. I waited, they came round and said that they had finished, thanks for the coffee and good bye.

"Brian, what are you doing next?" I asked.

"Having lunch then on to the next job, Missus." He replied.

"In that case, if all of you are interested, I have another hole for you to fill." I said.

"Er, what do you mean?" Asked Brian.

I looked at him, took my dress off dropped it, and fondled my tits. "What do you think I mean?" I asked smiling.

"Bloody Hell!" Exclaimed three men who I had known for less than two hours.

As they stepped towards me I held up my hand. "Strip, and one thing, NO anal."

Jimmy was quickest out of his kit, He came and held me kissing me, his hard on pressing into my tummy, he lay me down on the lawn, spread my legs, spat on his hand, lubricated his cock, lifted my legs and thrust into me, hard, my back arched at the force, fortunately I was pretty wet so it didn't hurt, he was banging into me hard and fast my tits were wobbling around on my chest frantically. The other two were standing either side of me sporting huge erections cheering him on.

"Fuck, she's tight," said Jimmy, "I'm going to cum, where do you want it bitch, where do you want my jism?"

"In my cunt, fill my cunt with your baby juice, just fuck me." I babbled.

With a cry he thrust hard and I felt his cock expand and he ejaculated deep in me.

He immediately withdrew, patted my pussy and said, "you are one hell of a fuck lady, one hell of a fuck." He then staggered to his feet.

Brian said, "Will you suck me off missus,please?" So I turned over, onto my knees smiled up at him, "bring it here, big boy bring it here." I loved sucking cock, according to David I was very good. Bugger bloody David! With that I took Brian into my mouth, took his balls in my hand, gently fondling them. Slurping up and down, deeper and deeper.

Then hands held my thighs and another cock entered my steamy channel, Edward, like Jimmy, set off like a steam train, pushing me onto Brian, soon he was going into my throat, my nose pushed into his pubes, then off then in again. I just went with the force of the pounding that I was getting. Brian held my head, cried out and came, torrent after torrent, I swallowed as quickly as I could but a little seeped out of my mouth, with a plop Brian fell back.

I dropped onto my elbows, taking a pounding from Edward, who soon cried out in ecstasy and came, thrusting hard into my already sopping cunt, shooting his wad into me.

I fell onto my side when he pulled out, watching the three men dress. "Can we help you?" asked Brian. I just shook my head.

"Can we come back after work, and fuck you again?" Asked Jimmy. I just shook my head. Brian cuffed him and said, "don't be a prick all your life." Turning to me he said,"lady, I don't know why you did this, but thank you, you are a very beautiful lady, are you sure you don't need us to help you indoors?"

"No, I'm fine, go or you'll be late." I said.

12