How Could They?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that they left, I lay there and cried, what had I done? Why had I done it? I don't fuck around, I'm not like that. after about half an hour I stood, picked up my dress, and carried it into the house, I had a long hot shower, scrubbed myself until I was sore, then dressed.

Bill came round that evening, saw that something was wrong. "What is it Lizzie, what's upset you? David hasn't been round has he?" He asked.

I shook my head looked at him and burst into tears. He came and held me. "What is it Lizzie please tell me, this is not like you, please what is it?" He asked.

"Oh, Bill, you'll hate me, you really will." I said between sobs.

"Try me." He said.

So I told him about the three guys, about going into the house thinking, this will teach the bastard, I'm going to have a revenge fuck, about putting the camera out to film it, about going out and letting three virtual strangers fuck me, not only that they came in me!

Still holding me he said, "oh Lizzie, don't cry, come on wipe away the tears lets go out for a meal."

"Don't I disgust you?" I asked. Wiping the tears.

"Of course not, you've had an emotional few weeks, now go and wash, I'll call a taxi."

After a lovely supper we had coffee. Bill cleared his throat and said. "Lizzie, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like you to promise me that you will have yourself tested for STD's."

Blushing I said. "After I showered I phoned my doctor, I'm booked in tomorrow."

"Good, now um er, can I ask if you enjoyed the sex? Don't answer if you'd rather not." He said

I looked at him with raised eyebrows, he blushed.

Laughing I said, "I didn't cum if that's what you mean, I suppose it was nice, Brian and Edward were nice, I didn't like Jimmy's attitude or language though."

When we got home I had Bill open a bottle of wine, (We had arranged that he would stay over... in the spare room!)

We chatted about our ex spouses, Corri had given up her job and moved to her parents, apparently David had hooked up with an old flame from college, strangely that didn't hurt.

Then Bill said, "Lizzie I want you to think carefully about this, ok?"

"Sure, what?" I asked.

"I booked a cruise for our anniversary, its twelve days in the Icelandic northern lights, I was going to cancel, would you like to go?" He replied.

I looked at him my mouth open, then, "oh, Bill!"

"Ah,um, sorry I didn't mean that, I'll get a separate cabin." He quickly said.

I laughed at his embarrassment ."Bill, I'd love to go with you, and don't book another cabin, I'd really like to be with you." I said, getting up I went and kissed him.

"Now it's time for bed, lets hope my test is clear before we make any final decisions." When I was in my room I thought, 'damn, if I hadn't fucked those guys...'

12