How Dare You?

Story Info
Be cautious while writing stories about mothers.
2.9k words
4.28
219.1k
39
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers

It was another moment of realization for Bunty as to how close friends can often cause unexpected embarrassments. While Meena, his mother kept reading the bunch of papers without showing any notable expressions on her face, the humiliated son was wondering what would happen next. Meena has always been well known for her absolute forthrightness both at home and in the college. He began cursing Viju, his close friend for putting him in such a tight spot.

Viju and Bunty, both 19 years old, have always remained close friends since their school days. Mamta, Viju's mother was Meena's colleague and were obviously good associates. While Bunty remained a shy and timid guy, Viju was often notorious for his deeds if not misdeeds. He was too horny for a teenager and wasn't shy of admitting his fantasies about women twice his age. He stealthily brought magazines and pictures with obscene content inside the college which did earn him a few friends for sure. He was fond of reading erotic stories in print as well as on the web mostly about incestuous relationships. He never concealed his excitement about big breasted women disregarding their age and stature. Having read hundreds of stories, Viju had once decided to write one himself with the help of Bunty. Bunty just had to prune up the story by adding some richness to the language which he did with a lot of hesitation. However, Bunty was somewhat ignorant to have left the manuscript right on his table enabling Meena to pick it up while she had entered the room for the routine clean-up.

Meena was easily amongst the sexiest women in town. She stood about 5'5" with an incredible body and sharp features. Although she kept trimming her dense dark hair just enough to brush her back, she still looked like an angel. Unlike women of her age, she wasn't wearing any spectacles synonymous with her profession and was never shy of wearing sleeveless blouse revealing her well shaped shiny arms to the eager eyes of onlookers. Needless to say, she did have a pair of wonderful breasts which were always been the subject of her horny students.

"I guess you still have a fair distance to go," Meena spoke without lifting her eyes from the manuscript. "Both of you haven't picked up the grammar yet."

Bunty kept looking down with no idea whatsoever to say anything in reply. He feared a volcano could erupt once his mother was through with the story. A huge chill went through his spine as there was a likelihood that his mother would take up the matter with his Dad. May be, his mother would surely call Mamta and inform about the naughty literary assignment their sons had taken up.

"I am sorry," Bunty infused some courage into him and said apologetically.

Meena looked for once, flashed a brief smile and asked, "Are you feeling sorry for the horrible language in the story?"

Bunty bowed down again in utter humiliation and embarrassment. Meena flipped through the bunch of papers again quickly, rolled them into a cylinder and placed it on the table.

"Not bad if this is your first attempt," Meena said with an overtone of ridicule in her voice.

Bunty preferred to remain silent as he knew that he didn't have anything credible to say after being caught by his mother.

"I never imagined that boys of your age might have so much of drive," Meena spoke making a conspicuous effort to sound normal. "I have forgotten that there are enough diversions nowadays. Perhaps the worst is the internet."

It was getting a bit too much on Bunty as he couldn't resist a couple of drops of tear rolling down from his eyes. Meena unlike her usual self wasn't making any serious note about her son's crying as she simply watched. Eventually, Bunty managed to control himself by wiping off the moisture on his cheeks himself.

"Who is the lady in the story?" Meena queried placing her arms on his shoulder, "I guess it should be either me or Mamta."

"Well, it was written by Viju," Bunty admitted. "I was just trying to improve."

"Oops!" Meena exclaimed as another smile broadened on her face.

Bunty felt helpless to have disclosed the fact out of sheer fear.

"I will never do it again" He spoke firmly. "Forgive me."

"You didn't answer my question," Meena was persistent. "Is the lady in the story Mamta?"

Bunty's heart was beating aloud as he managed to reply in a hoarse voice, "No, it is you."

Meena's eyes brows shrunk at once hearing her son's admission. Incest! It was hard to believe that two boys have been fantasizing about her right under her nose and importantly, one was her own son. A sudden heaviness landed inside her as she struggled to digest the hard reality.

Meena's puzzled look further aggravated the fears in Bunty's mind as his eyes began wandering all over the room as if he didn't have the courage to look into his mother's eyes.

"That is a shocking revelation," Meena murmured. "I can't believe this."

Bunty reconciled to the fact that there wasn't any point in hiding the facts as he had miserably failed in keeping things between the two friends. His undue fear had prompted the spilling of beans and his mother was smart enough to get the things checked out with her persistence.

"Biju has been eyeing on you for quite a while," Bunty began narrating the story behind the story. "He always gave erotic descriptions about you whenever he got a chance and somehow I never objected to this. In fact I was encouraged to look upon his mother the way he was looking at you."

Meena reached to the story and started browsing through the papers again. It was an awkward feeling to realize that the two boys had made vivid descriptions about her secret flesh portions and her womanhood. The very fact that she had been a subject of two teenager's secret obsession made her feelings more intense. She was overflowing with a whole range of emotions and that included a gentle tease beneath her undergarments. She soon realized that her nipples were hardening inside her tight bra which was more overwhelming than her anger and disgust.

Meena was wearing a loose nightie without bothering to put on all the top buttons. Unaware of the harmonic revolutions in her son, she was seated rather close to him.

"Were you peeping on me?" She queried with mixed feelings. Her voice had more of pride than ill-feelings. She wasn't willing to disclose the sudden curiosity about her son's new found passion although her voice suggested that she was getting herself more involved in the history of the erotic story.

"I am sorry," Bunty apologized once again. He wasn't aware that his mother was in no mood for listening to apologies anymore.

In fact, his innocent disclosure had made a drastic impact on Meena. She squirmed in discomfort because of her itch inside the panties and her smile had an evident shade of curiosity. The mother had already been aroused by the adolescent boy.

"How did you know my bra size?" Meena asked in a voice that seemed like allaying the fear in her son's mind.

Bunty smiled slightly embarrassed before admitting, "I have a set of your bra and panties with me."

Bunty paused for a while before daring to say, "I put it on the pillows and hug them while sleeping."

Meena was loosing fast as her legs began spreading apart slowly after hearing what her son had said.

"I can't believe this," Meena spoke in a very low tone.

"I enjoy sleeping like that," Bunty continued as he could sense his mother wasn't looking as angry as a few minutes before. His eyes staggered before settling on her nightie and probed through the open inside her cleavage. It took a while for Meena to gauge where her son was gazing before she looked down to realize for the first time that she had let a few buttons open. Her instinct persuaded her to cover her cleavage but her fingers did exactly the opposite. As though she was spellbound by magic, she undid the bottom buttons.

Bunty almost swooned hearing his mother say, "You shouldn't be straining this much to look at me. Keep looking as much as you please."

Bunty's eyes widened like never before. It just looked like a dream to be sitting so close to his mother who had just allowed him to have a closer look at her marvelous breasts by undoing all those buttons.

"You need some outlet and I don't mind being one," Meena whispered. "I don't mind if you want me."

Bunty hesitantly stretched his hands towards his mother. She stopped him as if it was an afterthought and said, "Please wait in the bedroom; I will join you after making a phone call."

Bunty immediately rushed to the bedroom and once he reached there, he had no hesitations whatsoever. He removed his shirt, got rid of his trouser and waited for his mother on the couch with just the undergarment on. Meena returned after a few minutes and latched the door with a naughty smile. Bunty moved to the edge of the couch, spreading his legs and resting them on the floor. As soon as Meena came closer, he dragged and hugged her. His face was pressing against her stomach. His hands went behind her and cupped her huge ass cheeks and squeezed them gently. He looked up to see his mother biting her lower lips in joy feeling his body pressing against her. His hands lowered through the back of her thighs, knees before holding the bottom of her nighties. He began pulling it upwards till it reached well above her waist, revealing her shiny strong thighs and panties holding her sexy triangle inside. He gulped as he gazed her naked thighs and silky stomach and couldn't resist planting his lips on her shining abdomen.

Meena moaned gently which sounded like music in the ears of her horny son. He watched with absolute amazement as his mother grabbed her breasts, squeezed them together and pinched the nipples.

"You will have your turn." Meena said with a mischievous smile. "I won't stop you."

"It is always auspicious to begin the adventures on the bed," Meena continued pushing Bunty back gently. She pulled off her nighties and followed it up with getting rid of her bra to stand nude to the hilt in front of her eager son.

"Wearing a brief on my bed is a crime," Meena said laughingly. Bunty quickly pulled off his undergarment and freed his throbbing dick stand aright in the air.

"Not bad at all," Meena murmured staring at his dick and moved on the bed. She took a few long breathes gazing at her son's monstrous dick before letting her right hand grip it. Bunty closed his eyes in disbelief as his mother's hand started stroking his dick and caressing it all through. Bunty's body rested on the couch completely and Meena crawled against him letting her left nipple brush against his shoulder. Bunty scaled the breaking point by reaching to his mother's naked breasts very quickly. His hands began grabbing, squeezing and tweaking her enormous breasts with great passion while his eyes weren't moving away from the beautiful globes. His eyes soon crept down in between her thighs and settled on her sexy mound under the cover of her gentle public hair. Bunty's lips dried up as he kept looking at his mother's womanhood and his tongue jumped out to moisten his mouth. Meena couldn't look at Bunty any further as she felt like having exposed her naked cunt to a man for the first time. Her face went red blushing. She couldn't wait for what was about to unfold and her eyelids descended slowly seeing her son's head leaning downwards. Bunty's face brushed the smooth skin on her inner thighs before resting on her mound. His hands inched upwards to hold the bulging breasts while his face moved from left to right between her thighs sending a teasing sensation all over her nerves.

Bunty belied his inexperience as he went about thrusting his tongue through her pussy lips sending an electric current inside Meena. She squirmed further as his tongue probed as deep as it could inside. Meena's reflexes overtook her age making her moan aloud. Bunty enjoyed hearing his mother's vociferous moans and realized that he was right on course. The unusual aroma from his mother's wet pussy didn't prevent him from letting his tongue swirl inside. Meena's body kept flexing unevenly to press against his face and soon the floodgate began opening. Bunty realized that his mother had cummed and felt elated to have passed the first test. Meena pulled him up, letting his chin rest on her breasts and kissed him on the forehead suggesting that she was impressed with her son's good work. She hissed into his ears in a sexy voice, "Show me you are a man."

Bunty pushed his mother on the bed making her rest on her knees and elbows. Meena giggled briefly knowing that her son was about to try the doggy style right away. She felt a bit proud of her son for making an attempt to fuck her in an odd way to begin with. Bunty was quick to move right behind her and caressed her firm round ass cheeks a few times before spreading her a bit wider. His dick made a few futile attempts through her legs before it finally felt her moist pussy sending a huge shiver on both of them. Meena was willing to wait knowing that her son might not have tried sex before and tried to look back for watching him. Bunty was relentless as he tried inserting his meat in her hole making her a bit amused. Finally the considerate mother grabbed his dick and guided it to her moist cunt enabling him to make an initial entry. The sensible lad required no further clues as he drove his dick like a dragger inside her pussy.

"It is inside," Bunty said with excitement bringing a smile on Meena's face. She too was overwhelmed feeling her son's dick venturing inside her.

"Good," Meena muttered. "Don't think about anything else. Make it hard and fast."

Bunty obliged instantly and began his maiden fucking eagerly. His hands wandered before gripping her waist giving him the leverage to let his dick in and out in amazing speed. The brief moments of amusement vanished for Meena as she felt her son's thunderbolt jolting her pussy. Meena was convinced that her son might have stored tones of fantasies about her even before he decided to proof read the story. Bunty was coming so hard on her that she was forced to yell out all the time. Bunty was sailing in the space unable to believe his luck with his sexy mother as he used all his youthful strength to pump her pussy as hard as he could. He occasionally looked down and watched in amazement while his dick kept sliding in and out of his mother. His thighs were smashing against his mother's ass cheeks rendering thumbing music to their intercourse.

Meena wasn't lagging behind as she kept rocking back and forth gripping his cock tightly within her pussy. Bunty's eyes rolled in surprise while Meena's thrusts became faster than his pumping. Her moans meant nothing as she was letting out loud noises all through. Bunty suddenly felt a burning sensation gripping the tip of his dick which spread with a lightning speed through the entire length of his shaft and catching up all over his spine. He blinked for a while he eventually realized that he was about to explode into a woman's pussy for the first time in his life. His excitement was short lived as he sensed his hot crude semen jumping out of his dick in consecutive loads and filling up his mother's cunt within seconds.

"Oh Mom," he screamed before collapsing on her back. They both were breathing hard and long for a while. Just as Bunty thought of reaching down to the couch to settle his breathing, the door bell rang.

"I know who has come," Meena said with a smile and pushed him gently besides her. As she began walking towards the door, Bunty pointed out to her quickly.

"Mom. You are naked."

Meena looked back, smiled and kept walking towards the door after closing the bedroom from outside. Bunty wasn't kept guessing for long as the bedroom door opened within a couple of minutes. Meena walked in with her smile intact. Bunty was shell shocked to see Mamta following his mother and getting inside the bedroom. He froze into silence.

Meena watched the change of expression on her son's face and laughed. Mamta was smiling while her eyes were scanning Bunty's naked body.

"What is going on?" Bunty almost screamed.

"Cool it," Meena tried to calm him down. "I have a surprise package for you."

Mamta turned back and tried to control her laughter while Bunty was looking at both the women with absolute confusion.

"Mamta has something to tell you," Meena spoke gently. "I better leave the room so that she can resume from where I left."

Meena winked at Bunty before leaving the room, closing the door behind. Mamta smiled and began walking towards the couch.

bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers