How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 01

Story Info
I am a cuckold and I nor my wife are complaining about it.
3.5k words
4.31
79k
95

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ritestuff
ritestuff
83 Followers

I am a cuckold and my wife and I are glad of it. Knowing that things that happen to us when we are younger can have an influence in forming us what we are later in life, I decided to look back to my younger years to see if there were experiences that help me become a cuckold and I believe there were.

The first one I can recall was when I had just turned 18, I was in the basement of one of our neighborhoods hottest girls house watching from the stairs as she and an older boy were laying on a couch kissing.

I do recall getting a rather nice hard on as their lips worked together and their legs intertwined. The girl was wearing a white blouse, checkered skirt and knee-high socks.

My eyes went between their mouths and her legs, especially the bare part between the lower edge of her skirt and the top of her socks, as she moved against his body. I think it is safe to say that they were dry humping each other. And I think it is also safe to say that this is when I became a leg man.

Sorry to say I did not watch for long before I left. But the memory is still with me.

A few months later I got myself a very pretty girl friend, Amy. We did a lot of kissing and feeling, but nothing more. A neighbor of hers was a member of a local band that we would go and watch perform. One day he was in a car wreck and the poor guy broke both his arms and was hospitalized.

Amy never let on she knew him very well, so I was surprised when she said we needed to go see him at the hospital. He was in a 2-bed room but without anyone in the second bed. It was just the 3 of us sitting and talking for a while. A couple of days later she said we needed to go see him again.

After sitting and chatting for a while Amy told me to go stand by the door and let her know if anyone was coming towards the room. I recall it being a strange request but did so anyway. While standing at the door, with my back to the room, I heard some giggling then quiet. I turned to see what was happening and saw Amy leaning on the bed with her arms under the sheet. The sheet at his mid-section was moving up and down. Their eyes were locked onto each other's and no words or sounds were being made.

There was no doubt she was jacking him off. I forgot about my duties and just stared at her hands moving under the sheet. It did not take long for him to come and when he did Amy stood up, gave him a kiss on his forehead and said "See ya later" as she grabbed my hand and we left his room.

Before I could say anything to her she told me to be quite and let's get to the car. Once in the car we had one of our hottest make out session right in the parking lot in broad daylight. I took her hands and moved them to my crotch more than once and each time she refused, telling me no she couldn't. Needless to say I got mad and we left.

Two days later she told me she needed to go back to the hospital and see him again. For some unknown reason, I took her. Again, after a short visit she told me to go stand guard at the door and again she reached under the sheet and jacked him off. And again, I stood by the door and watched.

However, this time when she remover her hands from under the sheet she licked his cum off her fingers. Then she kissed his forehead and said "Later" and we left.

When we got to the car and before I could say or do anything she turned and gave me one heck of hot French kiss and at the same time she grabbed my cock through my pants. Feeling how hard I was, her kiss and grip became stronger.

Breaking our kiss, she asked me if I could taste his cum on her tongue. When I told her yes she tightened her hand around my dick and I came.

She let go of my dick, sat back in the seat and laughed saying she loved it. And then said take her home.

She refused any attempt I made to see her again after that day. I never saw her again.

A short while later I met a girl by the name of Ann. She was the same age as me, tall and thin and sweet, or so I thought. She had a mean streak in her that took a while for me to see. She let it be known pretty much right away that she was also dating other guys, so don't get any ideas that she was mine alone.

Her game was to use the newest guy to tease one or more of the other guys she had been dating. She did this by being with the newest guy when one of the older, time wise, ones showed up.

By "being with" I mean kissing, feeling and as it turned out also fucking.

Of course, me being the latest new one I thought it was very cool to be making out with Ann when one of her other guys came over. Oh, a couple of times there were almost fights but fists never flew. I think now that Ann enjoyed the confrontations.

Well it did not take long for me to become one of the "old guys" One evening as I entered her yard I could hear activity on the back porch. As I looked through the screen door I could see a bare bottom going up and down between a spread pair of female legs. I first thought it was Ann's older sister being fucked. But as I heard the girl moan I realized it was Ann.

I was dumbfounded, but, I should not have been, I knew what she was like. So, I just stood there and watched. I soon was stroking myself through my pants as I watch them fuck. The guy was so hot for her he did not last very long. Right after he came in her she pushed him off her and told him she did not cum and perhaps Mike, that's me, who has been watching could finish her off.

The gal knew that I had been standing there watching them the whole time. Of course, she did, she had planned this to happen.

Being a horny 19-year-old, I took her up on her invitation. I dropped my pants, while she was not the first girl I had fucked, it was the first time I entered a freshly fucked pussy. I must say it felt wonderful. Hot, willing and wet. We went at it for close to 5 minutes. She acted as though she came, I know I did. When we were done the other guy was standing next to us with a nice hard on. He told me to move away for he was going to fuck her again.

Ann said that sounded nice and I could leave, she won't be needing me anymore.

About a week later Ann called me and asked if I was available to come over to their house the next night. Thinking I was going to get with Ann again I said yes.

When I got there her older sister, Terry, met me at the door and said that Ann was busy right now but follow me. I followed Terry to the garage and she lead me to a window at the rear of the building. Standing behind me she directed me to look across the lawn. There I could see Ann on her knees giving some guy a blow job.

Reaching around my waist Terry took hold of my cock through my pants. She stroked me as I grew hard while she asked if I liked watching her sister suck a cock. My growing dick gave her the answer. Terry told me to unzip and once I did she had my bare cock out and was stroking me while telling me to keep my eyes on that cock being worked on by Ann.

She asked me if Ann ever gave me a blow job. When I answered to the affirmative, she was told me to think how good Ann's mouth must feel around his dick. She told me I should think about how good her tongue felt licking the underside of my dick and how good it must be feeling to him. She said too bad it is his dick that was enjoying that feeling and not mine. Just about that time he was grabbed the back of Ann's head and Terry said I think he is about to cum down her throat, oh there he goes. Right then I shot my wad against the garage wall.

As the guy's dick slid out of Ann's mouth she turned her head and while licking her lips she looked right at the window where I was and smiled. Terry said it appears I enjoyed the show and ushered me to the door and said good bye.

I never saw either of them again.

Sometime later a few of us guys went over to Canada where there were bars with totally nude dancers. Back then the legal drinking age in Canada was 18. While sitting at a side table at one of the bars I found myself drawn to one of the dancers. There was no way I had any intention of trying to hook up with her, I just found her inviting and very pleasant to look at.

As the night went on there was a much younger dancer who seemed to be always around the one I liked. The younger one would not leave her alone. Suddenly the older one took the young one by the hair and pushed her to the floor. Then she held her hair and pulled her head to her crotch and held her there.

It seemed that is what the young one wanted because she dove right into eating her pussy. I sat there unable to take my eyes off them. The young girl wrapped her arms around the other gal's legs holding her tight to her mouth. I would say she was eating her pussy for close to 10 minutes when the older gal stiffened her back and shuddered. There was no doubt she was orgasming.

Once she was done cumming she pushed the young gal away from her and the gal stood up and they locked lips standing there kissing for several seconds. They then walked behind the curtain.

We went back to the same bar a few more times but never saw them again.

A couple of years out of collage I finally had a steady girl, Sandy. As far as I was concerned she was the one and she felt the same way about me.

Sandy stood 5 foot 8, brunette, 122 lbs or so, maybe a 34B, slim waist and long, long shapely legs.

By now I am 5-10, 185, blonde and equipped with just shy of 7 inches and rather thick. Sandy calls it her pile driver.

We dated for just over a year and a half before we married. While we dated, we learned about each other, including our past sex lives. Neither one of us were a saint.

Our life was good, job wise, money wise and sex wise. We liked almost everything about sex except anal. We liked to role play every now and then and had a few toys.

When we were 31 years old, we are both the same age by the way, we moved to a new house in a nice neighborhood. Across the street and down the block lived a young man, Steve who was home for the summer while between collage semesters. Steve came over and helped us move our belongings into our new 3-bedroom home. Our way of thanking him was invited him and his parents and sister to a BBQ in our backyard a couple of weeks later. After a fine meal and a few drinks his folks and sister left but Steve hung around.

It did not take too long and Steve was a regular at our house.

More than once while using our vibrating dildo we role played that Steve was in bed with us. I would be lying next to Sandy as one of us worked the dildo in and out of her pussy talking about it was him fucking her. Or he could be fucking Sandy while she sucked my cock. Or we would be doing a 69 while the dildo was fucking her from behind. No matter how we did it, we both had very strong organisms during these sessions.

One Saturday afternoon Steve was over and somehow the conversation turned to his strength. He was no taller than Sandy and slightly heavier. A while back Sandy nick named him the "weak skinny kid". That afternoon he told her that he did not like the name.

Sandy told him then he would have to prove that he was not. After some discussion, it was Sandy who said to prove his strength he would have to carry her around. Steve and I both asked how far. Without missing a beat Sandy said to the farthest room in our house and back.

The farthest room in the house from where we were at was our bedroom. Steve said he could do it with no problem. With one arm under her shoulders and the other arm under her knees he lifted her off the floor and off they went laughing all the way. A few moments later, they were back with Steve saying it was the easiest thing he has done.

Not to be made to look bad, Sandy said "Oh yea tough guy do it again." Steve turned and took her for another round trip. When they got back she said again and he did. And then again.

But on this last trip they did not come back. I waited a short while then went looking for them.

I found them on our bed laying on their sides facing each other. As I dropped on the bed behind her I asked "What's up?"

"Steve got tired, so I am giving him a break."

The two of them were talking very softly which made it hard for me to hear what they were saying.

So, I inquired, "What are you two talking about?"

Sandy told me to be quiet they were having a private conversation.

I did notice their hands were touching and stroking each other. Sandy was moving her hand up and down Steve's hip while his hand was rubbing her left arm.

I joined in by running my fingers over the nape of her neck, for I knew this was a sensitive spot on her body.

Their private conversation was going on for several minutes when I heard my wife say to Steve "Kiss me."

Steve said something back to her and she said "Don't worry, he won't mind."

Her head moved towards him and his towards her. Their lips met then he quickly pulled back.

Sandy said "Again, this time longer."

I was not sure what to do or make of what was happening but my fingers never stopped stroking her neck.

It seems their kiss lasted for several minutes but I am sure if was seconds. When they broke it off Sandy said "That was nice, let's do it again."

Steve tried to protest but Sandy said "Forget about him."

This time as their lips met Sandys hand moved to Steve's back and she pulled him closer to her. Steve's hand that was stroking her arm took hold of her arm and pulled her to him. At the same time Sandy cocked her left leg and moved her knee over Steve's right leg. Then she scooted her body closer to him.

My hand that was on her neck was no longer stoking it but instead was gently pushing her to him.

Her response to the pressure of my hand was to pull him closer.

As I sifted so my hard cock was pressing into her ass, they began to grind their hips together.

They broke their kiss and Sandy looked Steve in the eyes and asked him "Do you like?"

He answered "Oh yes." Then they locked lips again.

As they kissed and ground their hips together I was pressing my cock against her ass, letting her know I did not have a problem with what was happening.

Just as I was about to reach over her shoulder to take hold of one of her tits, Sandy broke off their kiss. She turned her head to me and kissed me. Then she said, "I take it you like?" I told her I did.

"Good." And she turned back to kiss him.

Breaking their kiss she turned to me again and said "I want to fuck him."

"Go for it." I told her.

She turned back to Steve and said "I want you to fuck me."

Steve looked at her and then to me. Sandy told him "It's OK, he wants us to."

When he looked to me I nodded that it was OK.

Steve said he would love to.

Sandy then turned back to me and dropped the bomb, "Go out to the living room and wait."

When I started to protest, she told me "I need to fuck him without you here. Please, leave."

"Go, now." as she was pushing me off and out of our bed.

Steve went to say something but Sandy cut him off with "Be quiet, save your strength to fuck me. He will wait for us out there."

"Now go, leave us alone." Then she added "I love you." The next sound I heard was their lips locking again.

I walked back out to the living room with a rock-hard cock but a mind that was confused. Never in all our playing with our dildo did my wife ever say she wanted to fuck Steve without me present. We had always acted as though it would be a threesome. This was a new twist.

For over one and one half hours I sat on our couch as the lovers carried on in our bed. I knew he was fucking her or was it she was fucking him. And I know they had to do it more than once.

I knew sometime along the way she would be giving him a blow job, she loved sucking my cock, why would she not love sucking his? I was sure she would be sucking him between and after their fucks. She would mine.

I wondered how many times his cock brought her to an orgasm. If his mouth and tongue did the same. I wondered how tight she clamped her pussy around his cock as he shot his cum into her.

But most of all, I hoped her pussy caused his cock to cum in her several times.

When I realized, I was now officially a cuckold, I came without touching myself. And I did not go soft.

I heard them coming down the hall and I was both pleased and disappointed. Pleased that she was coming back to me but disappointed that they were done so soon.

Holding hands, Steve lead the way. He was fully clothed and Sandy was wearing her short sexy red silk robe. She had not tied the sash and her nakedness showed as she walked.

My eyes looked over the part of her body that was exposed, looking for signs of what they had done.

He stopped at the door and just before leaving he turned and they kissed. Then Steve turned to me waved and said "Thanks."

As he left Sandy told him "See you Friday night."

As my freshly fucked wife walked to where I was sitting exposing her body under her untied robe I stood up, took her into my arms, looked into her eyes and laid her on the floor. Without saying a word, I moved down her body. Looking at her pussy I saw it was open, pulsating and leaking cum. I dropped my mouth onto it.

Like a starved puppy I lapped and licked her cunt like there was no tomorrow. I could not get enough of the taste and feel of my wife's freshly fucked pussy.

She did not attempt to stop me, instead she had one orgasm after other. When I could not stand it any longer I pushed my pants down, moved up on her and sank my 7-inches as deep as I could into her. I would like to say I fucked her for hours but I think I may have gotten in 4 maybe 5 strokes before I erupted into her.

I loved this woman and I loved that she is on her way of making me her cuckold.

ritestuff
ritestuff
83 Followers