How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 04

Story Info
A loving wife story.
2.1k words
4.02
32.9k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ritestuff
ritestuff
83 Followers

You may want to rear the other parts to get full knowledge of my transformation.

Sandy turned slightly onto her left side towards me as she brought her lips to mine which met ever so lightly. She asked me, "Are you all right?"

"More than all right. I love it and I think you did too."

She brought her lips to me again saying "I loved it" as she kissed me.

After a few small short pecks our hungry lips stayed together and soon our tongues were moving between our mouths. We were showing each other we not only accepted what had just happened, we were also still excited about it and knew there would be more.

Sandy was the one who broke our kiss and while looking me right into my eyes said, "He left something in me, would you like to feel it?"

Without saying a word my left hand started to move down her body and as it did she moved her legs apart to give me access. I placed my hand over her whole pussy and then slowly moved it up until my middle finger was between her pussy lips.

The first thing I felt was the heat. Her pussy was much warmer than the surrounding skin. Then I felt the wetness. Wetness may be the wrong term, for the feeling was more of it being slick. Slick from cum. Cum, not mine but Steve's freshly deposited cum, was oozing out of my wife's pussy.

I moved my finger up and down her cunt. Slowly and lightly while looking right into her eyes. Neither one of us said a word, nothing had to be said. We were lost in our thoughts on how the cum got there and lost in our feelings of how much we enjoyed it being placed there.

Gently my finger went between her pussy lips, then back out, then back in. each time just a bit further than the last. Each time it entered her I paused for a few seconds before taking it back out. Every other time I lightly brushed her clit.

My cock was as hard the proverbial rock as I played with her cum soaked pussy. We kissed as I continued to run my fingers through her pussy mixing Steve's cum with her juices.

Again, Sandy broke off our kiss and while looking at me and closing her legs together, she said "Taste it. Taste us."

I could see the lust in my wife's eyes as she watched me bring my fingers to my lips. My tongue came between my lips and with some anxiety I touched it to my finger. Then continued to slowly lick the palm side of my middle finger. As I tasted the mixture of their mating, his slightly salty sperm and her sweet pussy juices, both my mouth and my finger moved towards each other. My eyes never left hers.

Soon I was devouring my 2 middle fingers, licking them to get every drop of their juices off them. By now I was in love with not only the taste but the effect of doing so had on both myself and my wife. Both my cock and the lust in Sandy's eyes were ready to explode.

I was hoping she would relent and allow me to get relief by fucking her, instead she turned to Steve and told him to kiss her. As they kissed she slowly turned away from me until her left leg was over his so she could grind her pussy against his.

Once again, I was left only to watch my wife with her lover. My cock was throbbing and flopping in the air with my hips moving matching the humping of her pussy against his leg. God, I wanted to just move behind her and drive my cock into her pussy, however I knew if I did I would be banished from our bedroom for the rest of the night. So, with great effort, I controlled myself and waited for the next thing she had planned.

It was not long before her next moves were made known when she broke her kiss with Steve, rolled onto her back spreading her legs while telling me she needed my mouth on her. I knew what and were she meant, so I moved down her body stopping at her tits. I figured two can play the teasing game. She squirmed as I went from one tit to the other, slowly letting my tongue brush against her nipples ever so lightly. This drives her nuts and the effort was working.

Her hands went to my head and while pushing it downward she screamed "Eat me god damnit, eat me."

Before putting my mouth to her sex, I took a brief second to look at my wife's freshly fucked pussy and even though my fingers spent several minutes playing with it, I could still see some whiteness of Steve's cum leaking from her. Again, the waiting was too much for her as she pushed my head between her legs.

I did not hesitate, I dove right in. my lips locked onto her pussy with my tongue going to the space between her lips. I lapped from bottom to top then repeated over and over. At the same time, I applied a little suction to get what was left of Steve's cum out of her. I had gotten over the slight bitterness of his cum while licking my fingers and now I wanted all I could get. What a better place to get it from than my wife's pussy?

While my mouth was busy eating her, her mouth was busy kissing him. One hand held my head while her other hand held his re-hardened cock. I was driving my hard cock into the mattress, it was difficult stopping myself from cumming. From above, moaning and the word "Yes" was all that was heard for quite some time.

Again, it was Sandy who broke the action by pulling her lips away from Steve and pushing my head away from her crotch. Looking at me she said, "I need Steve to fuck me again."

"He looks hard enough to me" I replied.

Steve said he was.

Sandy, looking at me, said "He may be hard, but is he wet enough?"

I knew what she meant, so did Steve.

Knowing what it would be but not waiting for her next command, I adjusted myself so one elbow was between my wife's legs and the other between Steve's with my head over his cock.

As stated before, he was not as long as me and not nearly as thick, but never being this close to my cock, his cock looked extremely big.

My first move was to lightly lick the head of his cock. I was a little surprised as to how soft it was. My tongue swirled around the head a few times before moving down the shaft. I took an inch or so into my mouth, pulled back to the head, then back down until I had as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, about 3/4 's of it. Like the head, I was surprised as to how soft the skin was yet the shaft was so hard.

It was as if I knew exactly what to do, my mouth and tongue went to work on him. Up, down, around, lick lightly, lick under the head, squeeze with my lips, squeeze it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, hold still like that, move up and down with it like that, hold it still in my mouth, hold it still but let my tongue play on it. Take him out of my mouth and lick the shaft from bottom to top. Take him back in. repeat all of the above. Do with his cock as Sandy does with mine. Copy her movements. His reactions told me he liked it.

"Damn, damn, damn" came out of his mouth while Sandy held her hand on my head. Not directing me but feeling the movements I was making.

I could have kept going until he came but Sandy needed him to fuck her, so she, not so gently, pushed my head away from his cock saying, "You've had enough, and he is now wet enough to fuck me."

She pulled him between her legs and without being told I took hold of him and guided his wet hard cock to my wife's wet horny pussy and for the third time that night I watch as upon entry his cock head separated her pussy lips and his shaft disappeared into her.

I changed my position so I was almost sitting sideways with my head at their hips. As Steve raised off of my wife as he fucked her I could see his part of his cock come out of her. I could get a very short glance of it re-entering her as he pumped himself back into her.

As their fucking went on the juices coming from my wife's pussy was being churned into a white foam telling me she was extremely turned on by the feeling of his cock in her. I wanted so badly to reach between them and feel both her and him as they mated but when I tried Sandy pushed my hand away saying she wanted nothing between their bodies. So, I remained in my position just watching.

If I had to guess it took Sandy less than three minutes to give the first signs she was close to an orgasm. Her upward hip action was becoming stronger. Her breathing was becoming shorter and harder. The grip her hands had grasping his hips was getting tighter. Her legs were wrapping around his equally as tight. And her toes were beginning to curl.

Steve was not far behind. As Sandy let out a loud moaning telling us she was cumming, Steve's ass muscles started squeezing together as he drove his cock harder and deeper into her. With one more final big downward push he held himself to her as he shot his load of cum into my wife once again.

Steve collapsed onto Sandy and within seconds they were asleep. I laid next to them, with a raging hardon, just looking at my wife's happy satisfied face knowing we both were pleased with tonight's happenings. I also knew even though Steve was to be the only one to fuck her tonight, she would more than make it up to me later.

And with that thought I pulled to covers over the 3 of us, snuggled up to my wife and joined them in sleep.

Day light was just coming through the bedroom window when I woke up to the feeling of a warm, wet mouth around my dick. I knew I was right; my wife would take care of me, so I just laid back enjoying the mouth and hands on my cock.

A few moments later me engineering mind kicked in and realized the direction the mouth was moving was opposite of the direction the hands were moving. Wait. Were two people working on my cock?

I went to raise my head to see but I heard Sandy say, "Oh no, stay down. Stay down and enjoy this."

How could she be talking to me while sucking my cock? She couldn't be. It had to be Steve who was sucking me. So, I stayed down for I was liking this pay back. And the pay back got better as both their mouths went to work on my cock. For the next several minutes they shared me. One would take me into their mouth as the other one sucked my balls or licked the exposed part of my shaft.

As I felt my orgasm approaching, I told them. Giving them enough time to decide where I would come, in or out of one of theirs mouths. Sandy made the decision when I heard her tell Steve, "I would like you to keep him in your mouth. Taste his cum, he tasted yours."

After hearing those words and feeling her hands on me and his mouth still around my dick, I lasted just a few more seconds before I exploded. Steve was trouper for he stayed on me as I filled his mouth with my cum. Sandy squeezed the base of my shaft trying to get it all out of me.

Steve kept his lips around me as I softened and as soon as I slid out of his mouth Sandy's lips were on his. Not only kissing him but getting as much as my cum out of his mouth as she could.

What a way to wake up.

ritestuff
ritestuff
83 Followers