How Did I Ever Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did we know that we had an audience that day. Edel's boss had sent her home early because they were over staffed for the number of customers that day. After all, it was a holiday weekend, and everyone appeared to be outside grilling their own hamburgers and hot dogs. When she got home she pulled her car into the garage since one of the family vehicles would be gone for several days. She heard us come home and saw us skinny dipping. I found this all out later that night.

After we were lying down for a while she snuck back out of the house, drove down the block and went shopping until it was the time that she would normally get home. When she drove back, we were already dressed and in the house. We ordered a couple of pizzas and grabbed a couple of cokes from the fridge when they arrived. Edel paid the driver from the money her parents left her and we all settled in for a quiet evening in front of the TV. Or so I thought; about nine o'clock Edel suggested that we all get ready for bed, then come back to the family room and we'd watch a movie on HBO. I went to the guest room, stripped and slipped on my pajama bottoms and a tee shirt.

I got back to the family room to find Sean, similarly dressed sitting in the recliner and Edel standing behind the bar getting three rum and cokes ready. She gave each of us a drink, turned and sat on the sofa. The only other seat with a clear view of the TV was next to her on the sofa. She was wearing an old football jersey which came down to her knees when she was standing but exposed a good bit of her thighs when she sat with her legs on the coffee table. I had always thought of her as Sean's older sister. After all she was three years older than us and she was my best friend's sister, she used to baby sit for me when my folks went out.

Now she was sitting next to me, barefooted, half naked and looking very good indeed. I took a gulp of my drink. She leaned over and whispered in my ear to take it slow the night was just beginning. Just then the movie started. I don't remember its name just that it was some wild teenage party movie with lots of tits and ass, drinking and car chases. Half way through the movie she got each of us another drink. This one didn't appear to be as strong as the first. We continued to watch the movie, but I was spending just as much time looking at her feet and her long legs. Suddenly we heard some light snoring coming from the recliner. Edel whispered in my ear,

"Thank goodness, I thought he'd never fall asleep. I made his drinks triple strong and ours light on the booze."

I was about to ask why, when she leaned in against me rubbing her tits against my arm saying,

"I saw you guys come home this afternoon. I was very impressed. Come on, let's go upstairs to my bedroom, don't worry about him, I'm sure he'll be spending the night right here."

With that she shut the TV, shut the light and covered Sean with a light blanket. He didn't budge an inch.

I followed her up the stairs, getting an even better view of her long legs, only now I was looking right up to her white panties. That night was the greatest night of my young life. Edel took my virginity, but more importantly taught me how to make love to a woman, and she taught me other lessons as well.

"Now I'm going to give you the best piece of advice that I can. Always keep your mouth shut when it comes to your lovers. There is nothing that turns a girl off faster than hearing from others about a guy bragging about how he bedded this one or that one. If you can keep it to yourself, I guarantee that you will become the most popular guy in the school. Promise me you will do it."

Of course, I promised her.

"Good, because I'm going to tell some of my girl friends about you. They'll be older than you, and won't be looking for a romantic relationship. They will just be looking for some companionship. But you are going to have to be careful and very discreet. Some of these girls have very big and tough boyfriends, who would not take it too well having their girlfriends seeing a stud like you."

My life was never going to be the same.

*

Chapter 2 - THE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS

Starting the new school year in a new school, and being a freshman in a school where every other grade are considered upper classmen can be unsettling, especially if your small like me. I can't tell you how many times I was late trying to get from one classroom in one building to my next class three building away and up two floors. Walking in the halls before class was an adventure in itself. Trying to avoid eye contact with any of football team, while still trying to look at the all the pretty girls can be challenging. Every once in awhile I would pass Edel while she was talking with a group of her friends. From the friends I'd get looks of disdain or would just be ignored, but Edel would always say hi and throw me her best smile.

That was the beginning of my two years as an amateur gigolo. It seemed that more and more girls were requesting my company. Of course, I never complained, nor did I ever talk. I was a young man with two reputations. With the "Bad Girls" I was the guy who could keep my mouth shut. With the "Good Girls" in my class I was the perfect date. I was always a gentleman, they never had to worry about improper behavior from me. They could go out with me, we would have a great time and I would bring them back home perfectly intact with a gentle kiss on the cheek as I left. I never had a case of raging hormones that would prompt bad behavior because I was always taking care of some horny "friend".

And so it went. For the rest of my freshman year and all of sophomore and junior years, I was basically handed down from one senior class to the next, by older sisters to their younger sisters. Not that I regretted it or would have changed a thing. I was enjoying myself. There was just one problem. I was lonely. I wanted a relationship, maybe love and that wasn't going to happen the way things were.

Then the last week of my junior year something happened that would change everything.

My gym teacher, who was also the basketball coach, left a message with my final class of the day, asking me to see him in his office after school. I walked into the gym and over to his office, the door was closed but I could hear a conversation taking place. I knocked on the door and the coach opened it inviting me in. As I entered I was confronted with one of the biggest men I had ever met. He must have been at least six foot eight, and if he was standing in a doorway, his shoulders would be squeezed by the frame.

The coach introduced him as Johan Hult. I stuck out my hand and he took it into his huge hands and shook me hard. We sat down and the coach took over the conversation.

"Johnnie, I asked you here because Johan has a problem that I think you are uniquely qualified to handle. Johan's daughter was critically injured in a skiing accident about six months ago. She has been in a cast for months. She only recently has had the last cast removed and is just beginning to walk again. She is an outstanding basketball player, and has received many scholarship offers. The University of Tennessee is very interested in having her go there. The one question in everyone's mind is, can she still play ball at that level. That's where you come in."

"Coach, I'm not a basketball player."

"I know that, but what you are is the best conditioned athlete in the school. That's what she needs. We want you to work out with her until our basketball practices begin. She is going to playing on the boy's basketball team next season if she can get herself ready in time. Will you do it?"

I thought for a second or two then said "of course I will."

Mr. Hult gave me their address and asked if I could start the next day. I told him that I normally start my workouts early, about 5:30. He said that would be fine that Erika, his daughter, couldn't wait to begin. We shook hands again, mine all but disappearing in his, and left.

*

Chapter 3 -- ERICKA THE GREAT

The next morning, I ran to their address. It was about 2 miles from my home on the outskirts of the town. It was a big old farm house with a large barn in the back of the driveway. A basketball hoop was attached to the barn over the large double doors. I walked up the stairs on to the front porch and knocked on the door. The door opened almost immediately and there stood a mountain of a girl. She was six foot six inches tall, with short blond hair, bright blue eyes and a dazzling smile.

" Hello coach" she said coming out the door.

She took my hand and I was amazed at how big her hands were and how firm her grip was. Dressed in sweats it was hard to get an idea of how her body was, but for me it was lust at first sight.

I told her we would start off slowly, I didn't want to overdo it the first day. It would be a workout to judge in what kind of shape she was in. This week we would start off by walking down to the school, maybe taking a lap or two then walking back. I saw the disappointment in her eyes, but she agreed. We talked as we walked. She had always been big for her age. Her dad was obviously big and her mom had been big as well. I caught the use of the past tense and asked what happen.

"She died two years ago of a brain aneurism."

"I'm so sorry"

"Thanks, now it's just me and my dad. He's a construction engineer for a large construction company. We moved here about six months ago, right after my accident, he's overseeing a bridge construction project in the valley. I'm hoping to get back into shape so that I can get a full scholarship to play for the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team, and maybe, if I continue to improve, to play professionally somewhere someday."

I thought she was looking ok so I said, "Let's jog for the next few minutes."

With that, her smile came back and off we went at a slow jog. That lasted about five minutes before she had to slow down to a walk again.

"I guess I'm not in as good a shape as I thought."

"Give it time, you'll make it all the way back and beyond. I promise"

We made it to the school and out to the track. She insisted that we take at least one lap, and then headed back home. Each day we would start out the same way, with a little more jogging and one additional lap. After about three weeks there was no more walking. After two more weeks went by we began doing wind sprints once we got to the track.

In the sprints I would always start out a little faster than her, but by the thirty yard mark this giant gazelle with her long strides would overtake me and finish about ten yards ahead of me. She was just magnificent. The more we worked out, the more I got to know her, the deeper in love I fell.

By the start of the school year, she was in great shape, she had dropped about 15 pounds she said; although it looked like more to me. I picked her up for the first day of school, my dad had given me for my eighteenth birthday his old VW Beetle. It was fun watching her get in and out of the bug, even with the seat all the way back her knees still hit the dash board. At school was the first time I really got to get a better idea of her body. She was really broad at the shoulders and had a remarkably narrow waist for someone so big. Her legs were long of course and ended in a nice tight butt. As we walked through the halls, arm in arm, sometimes holding hands we looked even odder than when Sean & I were best friends. We were now christened the odd couple. Erika would come to my house sometimes to study, she would eat over occasionally as well. My parents loved her. We even celebrated our eighteenth birthdays together at our house. I loved her. There was just one problem, I don't think she ever loved me.

One day, a week before the start of basketball practice, Erika asked me if that Saturday we could start our workout around eight o'clock. She also asked if I could drive over, that she wanted to drive somewhere after our workout.

Saturday came, I drove to her house. When I went to the front door there was a note on the door telling me she was in the barn. I walked around back and as I approached the barn I heard clanging noises which I couldn't quite place. I went in through the side door and stopped in my tracks. There ahead of me was Erika, lying on a weight bench, pushing a bar filled with weights off her chest extending her arms to their full length then dropping the weight down, only to repeat the process again and again. Finally she put the weight back on the stand, and sat up. Looking at me she said,

"Now you know. I not only play basketball and run, but I also lift weights"

She stood up. It was then that I realized that she was dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tight tank top. She walked over to me and asked me if I would do her a favor.

" Before you answer let's talk."

We sat down on the weight bench, she wiped her face with a towel and began to speak.

" Johnnie, she said, I was in the locker room after gym, I don't think the girls in the next row knew I was still there. Anyway they were talking girl talk about boys and stuff; when one of them said that she was really horny and that she hadn't found anyone to have sex with since her boy-toy had been taken out of circulation. The other girl said yeah, since Erika came to the school Johnnie spends all his time with her and is no longer available. After I got over the initial shock of what they had just said, I walked around the corner and stood there. I thought they would shit in their panties. I asked them to explain and that I wasn't mad at all. They told me quite a story. I just want you to answer one question. Is it true?"

What could I say other than yes it was all true, that I was a boy-toy for most of my years in high school, and that I quit when I met her.

"And why is that?"

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Because I love you."

"We have a real problem Johnnie, I like you very much, but it can't be anything more than that, after this year I'll be heading to U.T. and you've indicated that you're going to go to UCLA. We can't have a long term relationship being over 2,500 miles apart. I'll tell you what, if you want, we still have the rest of this year and until I have to leave for school. I would love to be your girl until then"

"Yes, Yes, Yes, I'll take any time that I can with you."

"Now I have a favor to ask of you, I want you to make love to me. I don't want to be an eighteen year old virgin anymore."

With that she stood and almost yanked me to my feet. She bent down and kissed me. I returned the kiss; our tongues twisting and exploring. I felt her hands running up my sides until they were under my arm pits, then she straighten up and lifted me off my feet. I was looking directly into her blue eyes with my feet dangling almost a foot and a half of the ground. I was already getting hard, she must have felt it. I put my head on her shoulder and glanced in the direction of the of the weight bench. Eyeing the bar on the rack I noted that there were four twenty five plates on each side.

"Holy shit, I whispered, you were lifting 200 pounds when I walked in."

"You forgot the bar, that's an additional 25 pounds. My best is 245 pounds."

"That's over twice my weight."

She put me back on the ground.

" If you like that, then you'll love this."

Taking her top in her hands, she pulled sideways, and the shirt just ripped completely down the middle. There she stood, naked from the waist up, dressed only in her gym shorts in a double bicep pose. I was literally shaking I was so turned on. She took two steps forward and the grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I felt like I was a child and my mother was undressing me for my bath. I kicked off my sneakers as she was tossing my shirt on what was left of hers. She got down on one knee and pulled my gym shorts and underwear down to my feet in one swift movement, my cock first being forced downward, then when freed from my shorts springing upward slapping her in the chin. It was her turn to be awe stuck.

"Holy shit, it's so big, it's beautiful! Are all guys this big?"

"No, I said, I'm a couple inches above average. I'm sure there are bigger ones out there."

She stood up saying," I've heard guys like blow jobs, do you?"

I nodded.

"Well I bet you've never had one like this before."

With that she slipped her right hand under my left arm as her left hand grasped my right thigh and lifted me in one fluid motion high over her head in. After adjusting her position slightly, she tilted her head back, opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirl around the head. Then she started moving me up and down as if I was her weights. Up and down I'd go, almost out of her mouth, then almost completely into it. It was the most erotic feeling I've ever known. This woman was so much stronger than I ever imagined. She had so much power over me, I was completely at her mercy. Suddenly, I felt my orgasm coming.

"Erika, stop I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Instead of pulling off my cock like I thought she would, she lowered me until I could feel her lips pressing in the root of my cock. I exploded, sending my cum directly down her throat. She held me that way until the last of contractions was over, then she sucked out whatever was left and gently put me down. I held on to her to avoid collapsing at her feet.

When I felt I could stand on my own again, I gazed up into her eyes and said,

"Wow that was awesome. Now it's my turn."

I fell to my knees and eased her gym shorts to the floor. She was naked underneath.

"Pretty sure of yourself weren't you."

" You're a man aren't you?"

I nudged her legs a little wider apart and looked up at her pussy. It was nearly bald except for a little tuff of blond hair at the top. I began licking up and down along the outer lips. She had a very prominent clit, which protruded from the top of her pussy. With every upward lick, my nose would bump it, making her twitch. She was already dripping with wetness. I let my tongue catch some of her nectar and followed it to its source. She was moaning with desire. I knew she was almost there. I slid my arms up around her thighs and grabbed her muscular ass with both hands as I latched onto her extended clit. She suddenly gave out a scream and went stiff. I could feel the muscles of her thighs and ass clench throughout her orgasm. I made a mental note to be very careful when I go down on her the next time. I didn't want my head to be trapped by those powerful legs. I think if she had been on her back with my head between her thighs I could easily have been knocked out before she realized what she had done. I leaned back and gazed up at her. Her eyes were closed and she had a very serene look on her face. Opening her eyes she looked down at me, extended her hand and said,

"Come on into the house, I needed you in my bed now!"

"Is your father home?" I asked.

"No, he had to go back east to the corporate office for a few days of meetings; he won't be back until Monday night."

She practically dragged me, both of us naked to the back door, which was unlocked, and through the house to her bedroom. She climbed on the bed, turned onto her back and gave me that come hither look. Not needed to be asked twice, I climbed up between her legs and remembering my lessons I asked her if she was on the pill.

"Yes, she responded, I needed it a couple of years ago to regulate my period and have been on them ever since."

"This may hurt a bit being it's your first time."

"I don't think I have a hymen anymore. I think I broke it when I was young, I was quite a tom boy as a kid. Just go slowly; I should be fine."

With that I guided my cock into her pussy a little at a time. She was right, I met not resistance, just an incredible tightness. I pushed all the way in until our pubic hairs met. Slowly I began to pump in and out of her. I caught her smiling up at me and asked if she was ok.