How Did I Ever Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her legs wide and I got my first look at a pussy.

"Where do I stick it in?"

Taking my hands in hers, she spread herself open. There was the hole, it looked moist and above it was a small button which looked like a miniature cock

"What's that?"

"That's my clitoris or clit for short. It's very sensitive and when it's touched by a finger or a tongue it sends wonderful feelings through my whole body. We'll get to that soon. When you stick your cock into my pussy, you will get the urge to start moving it in and out, that's built into your subconscious. The pressure that my pussy puts on you cock will make us both feel really good. Soon your body will sense that it's time to shoot your baby making seed into my pussy, that's your sperm or cum. When that happens you'll feel pleasure like you never felt before."

"Can we try it now?"

"After you perform some preliminary tasks called foreplay in order to get me ready. I want you to come up here and examine my breasts or as there also known, tits. That's it squeeze them in your hands, play with my nipples, pinch them gently and roll the nipple between your fingers. That's it. Now I want you to suck on them one at a time. Oh John that's so nice. I'm almost ready. Now I'm going to ask you to scoot down and kiss and lick my pussy; get it really wet, it's been a long time since I've had a cock that big in me."

"Mrs. D, are you sure? It sounds gross."

"Don't worry you'll love it, and if you do a good job I'll do the same to you."

I got between her legs and licked, there was a slightly salty taste and an intoxicating smell filled my nostrils.

"Oh honey, yes that's it I'm going to cum, yes, yes, ahhhhhhh."

I looked up, her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy look on her face. Opening her eyes she said,

"That was wonderful, now it's your turn. Come up here and lay on your back. This is called a blow job, enjoy."

With that she put my cock in her mouth and began to suck up and down. The feeling was like nothing that I ever felt in my life. I closed my eyes as I felt her tongue tickle the tip of my cock. My hips began to move on their own, up and down as if I was trying to shove my cock all the way into her mouth. Suddenly, I started getting a tingly feeling in my balls. It felt like pressure was building and I was about to erupt.

" Mrs. D what's happening? Stop I think I have to pee."

She didn't stop, instead, she took as much of cock into her mouth as she could. I started to shake as I felt something spurting through my cock and into her mouth. She must have liked it because she kept on sucking until I finally stopped. She backed off and had a smile on her face.

"How was that?"

"It was great."

With that, Vicky yelled, "cut; let's take a twenty minute break."

Only then, did I remember what we were really doing.

"You were great, Jonnie. You're a natural. Now take a break, the fuck scene is next."

With that she got off the couch, was handed a robe and left the stage.

We came back after a short break. We got back on the couch; positioned properly by a voice from the control room, and we resumed the action. Mrs. D taught me how to make love to a woman in all the classic positions. We started out in the missionary position, then we switched to the cowgirl position. I liked that position the best because not only was my cock slipping in and out of her incredibly tight pussy, but I also got to play with her nice tits. She would lean over me dangling those beauties just out of the reach of my tongue and make me arch up off the couch to suckle one; or she would suddenly start them swinging back and forth; whacking my face or try to smother me in her cleavage. It was all good. We ended up in the doggie position; with her on her knees, her face buried in a pillow and my cock buried deep in her pussy from behind. When I came, I came hard, with all of my cock deep in her pussy.

I collapsed on her back, loving the feel of her ass on my stomach. We held that position for another minute then she yelled cut once again. We both got off the bed; Vicky said,

"That's a wrap for the night everyone, great job; see you on Monday."

She turned to me saying,

"Come on, let's take a shower and then, if you have time, we can grab a bite to eat."

After a long hot shower, where we made sure each other was nice and clean, we drove deeper into the city to a fancy restaurant. Over filet mignon and a baked potato, a glass of red wine for her and a coke for me, we discussed the day's work and what was going to happen the following week. She and Carla, the editor, would go over the tape, choosing the best angles and shots and put together a rough cut. They would also sync the audio to the rough cut. On Tuesday they would preview the rough cut with sound to determine if anything needed to be added or cut out. On Wednesday, if I was available, we would shoot some additional dialogue scenes and they would be added to the rough cut. The final cut finished project would be complete by Friday. Vicky also said that a brochure would be put together, promoting Victoria Production's newest star, me, with stills taken from the tape. The brochure would be mailed out to their entire customer list. Orders for the new tape would start rolling in about a week after the mailing.

"You did really well, John. I'm impressed with your professionalism and your love making, you don't come across as an eighteen year old."

"Thank you, I had a great teacher and partner today. As for the rest, it's a long story which I will tell you about someday; but, let's just say that I have had some pretty good teachers in my life."

"John, she said, I don't usually do things like this, but here goes, I'd like for you to stay with me. I've got plenty of space; you will have your own room and plenty of privacy. We'll work out the details of getting you to school and to work. I need someone in my life; and most guys I meet in this business are sleaze bags."

"Victoria, I don't know what to say other than yes. I'm not foolish enough to even dream that a woman like you could have a romantic interest in someone like me; but I'll let you in on a little secret. Today, I wasn't acting."

"Neither was I," she whispered.

She paid the bill and we got out of the restaurant and into her Porsche and headed into the hills. We soon arrived at a large estate, with iron gates across the driveway. With a push of a button the gates parted and in we went. We drove around the side of the house and into a three car garage under the living quarters.

"You live here by yourself?"

"Not anymore."

With that we climbed out of the car and went into the house.

"We'll drive down to the dorm tomorrow and get your things."

We walked though the house, Vicky giving me the nickel tour.

"This will be your room."

I looked in; it was large, spacious, with several large windows looking out over the backyard, with its large free form swimming pool.

"I expect you to use this room to do your homework, study, store your clothes, and to sleep when we have company, she said with a twinkle in her eye. At all other times, it will be empty."

She took my hand and led me down to a room at the end of the hall.

"Here is where you'll be sleeping and doing other things"

She turned to me, pulled me in close and gave me a sensual hug and kiss.

" Come on, let's get ready for bed. Oh, by the way, I hardly ever wear anything to bed."

With that, we both shed our clothes and climbed into bed. We explored each other's body with a gentle ease. Since we had already made love all afternoon, there was no sense of urgency to our love making; just the desire to get to know and please each other. Afterwards, we cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

So it began, our casual love affair lasted all during my years at school, as did my career in the adult film industry. I made videos with all of the employees who worked at V.P. on a regular basis. I even made one video with Maria, the sixty year old shipping clerk. It was a granny video. But believe me, although her body wasn't as tight and smooth as the others, she still knew how to work it and I enjoyed myself immensely.

The most memorable video I ever did, however, was a brother/sister video. Vicky had given me the script outline a couple days before. I read it over and asked her who was going to be my costar. Up until that point I had never worked with an actress close to my age. She said,

"I found someone new for you to work with, she's a part timer, I don't think she's going to stay in the business; but she is very experienced and comes highly recommended."

" Well, I said, when do I meet her?"

"Not until she walks onto the sound stage. I want to get your reactions on tape."

"Ok, you're the boss."

The next day I got to the studio at my normal time. Looking around I noticed more employees than normal were hanging around the set. I went through my normal pre-shoot routine and got to the set ready for the opening scene. This was going to be short, clothed, set the story, scene. Mom, Vicky, was going away for a couple of days on business and I was going to be taking care of my younger sister. The director's voice came from the control room - action - and Mom and Ally came through the bedroom door.

'Holy shit, I thought to myself, she can't be more than fourteen years old.' She was about 4'10", couldn't have weighed more than 80lbs soaking wet. She appeared to have no tits at all and just a slight hint of an ass. She was cute, blond hair in pigtails, and bright blue eyes. I could see that both of them were enjoying my discomfort. I looked right into Vicky's eyes and yelled cut. I motioned for her to step over to the other side of the room. When we were out of earshot from Ally I asked,

"How old is she? She can't be legal."

To which Vicky laughed and said, "Of course she's legal, I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize my company; in fact, she's older than you are."

I turned and stared at Ally in disbelief, then shrugged my shoulders and apologized to Ally and the rest of the crew. After a good laugh at my expense everyone got back to business.

After we said goodbye to Mom, promising to be good and careful; Ally went back out the door with her while I returned to my bed, reading a book for one of my college courses. Ally returned after an undeterminable amount of time and jumped up on my bed. She was carrying a magazine behind her back. She asked,

"Aren't you done reading, yet. You've been reading that book for over an hour."

I closed the book and said,

"Yeah, it's boring stuff anyway. What do you want to do, kid?"

"What do you mean kid; I'm only ten months younger than you are?

"Well, Mom left me in charge, so just behave yourself."

"Jonnie, have you ever had sex?"

"No! Why would you ever ask a question like that?"

"Well, I was talking with Barbara my girlfriend from school and she said she caught her older sister and her boyfriend having sex on the couch in their family room last week."" First of all, I told you I never had sex before, secondly, you're too young , and finally, you're my sister."

"Ok then, I was hoping that we could learn about sex together, that's why I asked Barb if I could borrow this magazine."

She showed me the magazine; there were pictures of men and women, all naked, showing them doing all sorts of things that I never imagined. As I was looking at the magazine she got off the bed and took all of her clothes off. She got back on the bed. The movement of the bed caused me to look up.

" What the hell do you think you're doing; put your clothes back on."

"Listen Jonnie, how do you expect to learn about how to do it? They're not going to show us in school. Do you want to embarrass yourself in front of your girlfriend? We can do this together, learn together, this way neither of us needs to be embarrassed about anything we do or say. Besides, I'm tired of being the only eighteen year old virgin in my school."

She was making a lot of sense, at least to the small head in my pants.

"Ok. What should I do first?"

"Take off your clothes, I want to see everything."

I stood up and stripped naked. As I turned around, I could see the look of shock in her eyes. It seemed that Vicky forgot to tell her about the size of my cock.

"Oh my god, its immense, " she said.

I got up on the bed and she took my cock in her hand and said "Let me look at this thing."

She grabbed it with the other hand as well as if she were holding a baseball bat and started moving it up and down. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling of the first person other than myself to ever hold my cock. I was feeling so good that I missed the warning signs of my approaching orgasm. My eyes flew open and I yelled, "You'd better stop."

Too late, I began spewing spurt after spurt of cum all over her stomach and chest. I was shocked, we never did - money shots -; Vicky thought they were degrading to women. Ally, on the other hand, let out a shriek of joy and fell backwards onto her back in a fit of laughter.

"That was amazing," she said.

I heard -- cut - from off stage and Vicky came out with a smile on her face.

"Perfect, let's keep it rolling a little longer while Jonnie goes off stage and gets a towel to clean her up. Action."

I did what the boss said; when I got off stage I was handed a towel and tried to apologize to Vicky who just waved it off and indicated for me to get back on stage. After I cleaned Ally off, Vicky yelled cut again and we all took a break.

When we resumed, it was my turn to examine her body. I had her lay down on her back and began on her chest. Her tits were little more than the size of a halved peach. Her nipples, however, stood out proudly like twin erasers; hard and hot to the touch.

"Squeeze them" she said.

I did, gently at first.

"No, harder, pull on them, I love that."

She arched her back and moaned with pleasure. I bent over and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked and bite it. She moaned again and pulled my head down hard on her tit. I got the same reaction when I moved to the other one. Finally, I felt her begin to push me down lower between her legs. Her pussy was completely bare, no sign of any hair at all. She kept me in character by telling me to take my thumbs and spread her lips open. As I did, I saw her clit and felt her heat rising as I lowered my face to get a better look. She told me to lick her. Tentatively I did, with a flick of my tongue. She jumped with pleasure and I did it again. Soon, I had her entire pussy covered with my mouth. She was arching her back and ass of the bed in an effort to make as much contact as possible. When I latched onto her clit her hips began to jerk and I had all I could do to keep in contact with her. Suddenly, she went stiff as a board, screamed and passed out. My face was soaked with her juices as I let her back down onto the bed. No one said a word. I got up and walked off stage. We took a ten minute break. Vicky came up to me and whispered,

"I am so wet right now; I'm going to have to go to my office and change my underwear. Don't wear yourself out, you're mine tonight."

After the break we got back on the bed. Ally, looking at the magazine said,

"I want to do that."

I look over her shoulder and saw a picture of a man laying on his back, his cock buried deep into the pussy of a woman who was kneeling astride his hips.

"I don't know Ally, are you sure you can take it, I'm pretty big?"

" Let's find out; if it hurts too much I can always stop."

I rolled over on to my back, my cock, pointing up towards my head, was hard as steel. Ally climbed over me straddling my hips. She grabbed my cock and nestled the head between her pussy lips, and slowly began to sink down. I watched in amazement as my cock began to disappear into her. She was very wet and extremely tight. She would take a couple of inches and back off one, then take two more and back off again. Finally with a shudder she dropped all the way down until our pelvic bones were rubbing together.

" Wow, I feel stuffed. It's incredible."

She put her hands on my chest and started to raise and lower herself ever so slowly. Soon she was building up speed. She was so tight I thought she might yank my cock completely off my body. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting upward. We were both panting and moaning. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I came with a guttery howl. That set her off; she sat back and grabbing her nipples, screamed incoherently. I couldn't believe this was my little sister. When we both came down from our high, she eased me out of her and she laid her body over mine with her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, big brother "she said and closed her eyes. We just laid there for a while then smiled at each other as we received a standing ovation from the crew.

"Okay people that's a wrap for tonight, we'll start again on Monday. Good night everyone."

That night, we didn't even stop for dinner. Vicky dragged me into the house, threw me on the bed, stripped me naked and stuffed my overworked cock into her dripping pussy. We fucked half the night, until, no matter how hard she tried or what she did, she just couldn't get me hard again. With a chuckle she said,

"Ok stud, I think I finally found a way to wear you out."

I don't think I even felt her leave the bed, I was out like a light. It was a good thing I didn't have any classes that next day, because by the time I woke up the sun was high in the sky and I found a note from Vicky.

"Thank you for the sexiest day of my life. See you later, tiger, love Vicky."

All good things must come to an end, and for me, it was my college years. As I neared graduation day, I sensed that something was not quite right. Vicky was going out to business meetings, coming home late, and when we went to bed all she wanted to do was cuddle with me. Finally one Saturday morning, I confronted her with my feelings. She asked me to sit in the living room, that she would be there in a couple of minutes. When she came in I saw that her eyes were red and puffy, I knew it was over between us.

"John, I will be forever grateful to you for the joy you've given me these last four years. You filled a void in my life when I needed it most. But, I am twenty years older than you, and even if you don't realize it yet, you will someday realize that you need someone your own age to settle down with, to have a family with, and to grow old together. I met such a man about a year ago. I didn't realize it until a short time ago. I think this is the best for both of us. I've decided to sell the Company. He doesn't know what I do for a living and I don't think his Midwestern upbringing has prepared him for understanding what I do or our relationship for that matter. You'll be graduating in a couple of weeks and I'm sure you'll be hearing from some prospective employers shortly. You were very encouraged at how the interviews went last week. I'm sorry that we couldn't sit down before and discuss this, but I just don't think I could have let you go if I'd had let you argue against it."

I stood up, my eyes filled with tears and held her tight.

"I will always love you, you've been my lover, my boss, my friend and last but not least my Mom. I couldn't be happier for you."

With that we both held each other and laughed and cried.

She said, "Sit down, I have one more thing that we have to go over."

She left the room for a minute. When she returned she had a file in her hands with a bunch of papers.

"If you remember back when you first started with us, I had you sign some papers. I explained that they were for your financial future. One was a power of attorney, allowing me to act as your financial advisor, and the others had to do with setting up investment accounts and deferred compensation plans. Stuff like that. I was amazed that you never asked for any money other than your weekly paycheck. I guess it was because you never had the need for money. Believe me when I say that I never regretted our relationship for an instant. Anyway, I would take your commission checks every quarter and invest them in a balanced portfolio of stocks, mutual funds and fixed income securities. In addition, the company put away 15% of your pay in a profit sharing plan self directed investment account. As of the last quarterly statements, your balances total a little over $ 550,000."