How Did I Ever Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there with my mouth open, staring at her.

"John, you have no idea how popular your videos are. You made all of us a lot of money; for which I for one will be eternally grateful. What do you want me to do with the money?"

I sat there for a few moments then asked,

"Would you consider continuing as my personal financial advisor?"

"I was hoping that you would say that. Here, sign these forms. They renew our relationship and allow me to continue as your advisor. I will let you know quarterly how we are doing. You will, however, have to file your own tax returns from now on. I use to slip them into the papers that you would sign never reading them. I guess I really was, in one sense, acting like your mother. But now, you're truly a man in every sense of the word. After tonight, I want you to move into the guest room and after graduation, I want you to start looking for your own place."

We spent the day lounging by the pool. She told me all about the guy she was going to marry. That night we made love for the last time; it was soft and sweet.

I will remember her always.

*

Chapter 6 THE START OF MY BUSINESS LIFE

Armed with a BA in Business Administration and all the enthusiasm and energy that youth can offer, I entered the world of business. I had received an offer of employment from a large pharmaceutical company headquartered in New Jersey. It was a sales position in their Consumer Health Products division, working out of the western sales office, just north of Los Angeles. Although I filled out all the necessary paperwork with my legal name John Carpenter, I introduced myself as Jack to everyone I met. I wanted to distance myself a little from my days at Victoria Productions if possible.

For the next six months, I learned the product lines of everything CHP sold. I assisted our more seasoned account representatives with their customers, took orders over the phone, dealt with customer issues, our own sales administration personnel located back east somewhere, and warehouse and trucking personnel looking for misrouted product. In short, I was learning the business from the bottom up. One of the senior account reps was a woman named Karen Hunter. She was about 40 years old, with blond hair and green eyes. Although she always dressed professionally, there was no hiding the fact that she was a very well built woman. Probably about 5'8" and weighting about one hundred thirty five pounds she had a full bust, a slim waist, and a round sexy butt. Her legs were long and sleek. She was no stranger to the inside of a gym. Her most appealing feature for me, however, was her voice. She was a transplant from the south, and when she turned on that southern belle charm I just melted. She was assigned as my mentor, and she took that job very seriously.

After a year with the company I was assigned my own accounts and encouraged to cultivate new ones as well. As my experience and abilities grew, so did the size of my customers and the size of my paycheck. Although I was not setting the world on fire, I was making a decent living. Which was fine with me, because of Vicky and her expertise, my early retirement would be very well funded indeed. I hadn't even touched the money that had come out of my parent's estate, which was still held in trust for me. All in all, everything was going well.

Another year went by and it was announced that Karen was promoted to Director of Sales for the western office. She deserved the promotion; she had worked hard for the company and had earned it. As a director she was going to have to give up a lot of her client contact. I was in the right place at the right time and with her as my mentor, I received a promotion as well and was assigned to take over her client base. For the next six months, we would be traveling to various large customers in sort of a meet and greet tour. I would be introduced to the purchasing personnel and other key individuals by Karen. We would discuss ways to improve the flow of product and information and stuff like that. All in all, they were rather boring trips, that lasted one or two nights in each location. On the second of one of these sales trips, Karen and I arranged to have dinner in the hotel after we came back from a day of meetings.

We talked at length over a bottle of wine and dinner. I could see something was bothering her but couldn't figure out what it was. She talked about her personal life, something she never did before. She said that she was married to Robert Hampton, a political power broker in Sacramento. They had been married about ten years, no kids, and that at this point, they led almost totally separate lives. He was fifteen years her senior and spent much of his time in Sacramento. She looked me in the eyes and said,

"I still love him, but I need things that he can no longer give me. He comes home on most weekends, spends a lot of time on the phone, we go out to dinner, come home and go to bed. He holds me, caresses me, then kisses me good night and turns over and falls asleep. I'm forty three years old; I'm not bad looking; I'm in the prime of my sexual life and I'm horny as hell, Jonnie."

'Jonnie', that caught my attention. I sat back in my chair, folded my arms over chest and stared at her.

"I know about what you used to do," she said looking down at the table.

"I was a customer of Victoria Productions and have a collection of videos; many of which are yours."

"Now what?"

I said, not liking the direction that this conversation was taking.

"You know the company might not like having a former porn star working as an account rep."

" What do you want?"

"You; or more precisely this"

Her shoeless foot suddenly found its way into my crotch and began to caress my lengthening cock.

"We'll have to be discreet. I don't want my husband to ever find out, but I need you badly."

She paid the bill, and took me by the arm, and led me out of the room, to the elevator and up to her room. Once inside, she walked over to the bed and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Come on Jonnie, it won't be so bad, I know I'm not a porn star queen, but I don't think I'm too bad either."

She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Gravity and Father Time had had some effect on her tits, but not much. They were full, probably a D cup, and sagged only slightly when left on their own. Her nipples were long and excited. I kicked off my shoes and started to undress. I hadn't realized it, but I was just as horny as she was. We climbed onto the bed where she took complete control . She moved me onto my back, and taking my erection into her hand began rubbing it across her lips and over her face. Then she took me into her mouth and started a very sloppy and very exciting blow job. Soon I reached the point of no return, I warned her that I was about to cum, but she just increased her pace. I exploded into her mouth, sending my cum deep into her mouth and down her throat. She sat back on the bed still between my legs and said,

"You don't know how many times I lay in my empty bed and fantasized about doing that after watching one of your videos."

She started to crawl up the bed from between my legs, until she was sitting on my chest, her neatly trimmed pussy just inches from my face.

"Now it's your turn."

With that she grabbed the top of the head board and lowered her pussy over my mouth. I was only too happy to oblige. I licked all around, ignoring her clit. I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could, and was rewarded with a load of her juices. She began rubbing herself over my entire face; as if marking her territory. Finally, when I sensed the time was right I grabbed her ass and latched onto her clit, and using my tongue, I whipped that love button.

"Oh, God, Oh God, I'm cumming"

With that, she tried to stuff my face all the way into her pussy, and let loose with a torrent of juices. For a second I thought she was peeing on my face. I had never been with a squirter before. When she finally calmed down, she lifted off my face, and looking down start to laugh,

"I'm sorry, I've never done that before; you're face is all wet."

Then she began to lick my face. This was a whole different side of the woman that everyone in the office thought was a sophisticated and proper southern belle. No, this woman was a sexual animal.

She changed pillows, and turned on her back saying,

" Come on; it's time for the main event."

I climbed between her legs and maybe out of anger or maybe just out of lust I shoved my cock all the way into her pussy in one fluid motion." Holy shit" she cried and started lifting her ass up off the bed as if trying to throw me off. I just held on and began pumping in and out of her as fast and hard as I could. Man, I don't think I ever fucked anyone with such intensity. Soon we were both panting and moaning, she began a series of orgasms which seemed to come one right after another. Her pussy was clenching tightly around my cock. We kept this up for about twenty minutes until I could hold off no longer. I came with a roar, which set her off on one last gut wrenching orgasm. I held myself above her, feeling her pussy's rhythmic movement around my cock milking out the last of my cum. Her eyes had rolled up to the back of her head, she was completely out. I pulled out with a soft pop, my cum dripping out of her and down to the bed. I went to the bath, and returned with a warm wash cloth and proceeded to wipe first her face, then her pussy until I had her fairly clean. She began to come to just as I was finishing up. With a smile on her face, she whispered,

"I have never, ever felt anything like that before. If you never talk to me again, leave the company and hate me forever, it would have been worth it."

"I don't hate you. I feel a little sorry for you, but a whole lot sorrier for your husband. He doesn't know what he's missing."

She looked me in the eye and said,

"I won't tell anyone at the company about your past. There will be no strings attached, but I can't help myself, I will need this once in a while."

We both would. So, we laid there in the bed together working out the logistics of how we were going to continue our affair. We agreed that it couldn't be a scheduled meeting, that it would have to be when it was mutually agreeable to each other, and could not be at her place. We never could be sure if her husband would stay in Sacramento or come home early. My place was pretty safe as long as we left the office at different times and that she never spent the night. We both knew this was not about love, it was just sex; pure animalistic, totally fulfilling, sex.

Not wanting to start again, I slipped out of bed, got dressed, kissed her on the cheek and returned to my room. I passed out on the bed and didn't get up until my prearranged wakeup call threw me out of bed. I took a long hot shower, got dressed and went down for breakfast. As I entered the dining room, I spotted Karen, dressed as always, looking totally professional. When she saw me walking across the room to join her, she gave me her best and warmest smile. She looked like newly married bride.

Our arrangement continued for about two and a half years. Then one night during one of my sales trips to northern California, which she just happen to arrange to be in the same area for a meeting with an old friend, the hotel room door suddenly opened. We were still in bed, but had satisfied our lust for each other. A large man walked into the room, followed by an older looking gentleman.

"My husband" she screamed, and began to cry. She jumped out of bed grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

"Get dress dear, he said calmly, and go down to the bar with Henry and have a drink to settle your nerves. I want to have a talk with John, alone."

"Don't hurt him, Robert, it's not his fault; I'm to blame."

" Honey, I'm not mad, just do what I say and I'll be down in a few minutes."

She got dressed in record time and left the room with Henry. In the mean time, I had tried to get up and get dressed, but Robert had insisted that I remain in the bed for my own good. With Henry, looming behind him, I felt that was my only option. When they left, Robert, moved the desk chair over to the foot of the bed and sat.

"I want to thank you for everything you've done for Karen. You have made her happy again; and for that I am very grateful. However, your affair is over. I am going to announce in the next couple weeks that I am going to be running for Governor of California. When I do, there is going to be a lot of reporters and private investigators running around trying to dig up dirt on me. I can't very well have my wife getting serviced by a former porn star, now can I?"

I didn't say a word.

"Like I said I'm grateful, so therefore, you're not going to end up out in the desert somewhere. You will, however have to leave the state, never to return. One of my fraternity brothers just happens to be the president of the company you work for. I have made arrangements for you to be promoted and reassigned to Bentonville, Arkansas. I suggest that you accept the promotion and the reassignment. It's the only offer you're going to get. Karen will let you know the details when you met her back at the office. She's going to make a great First Lady of the State of California. Now, you can get dressed and head back to your room. Remember what I said, if I find out that you're back in the state for any reason you have my word that you will disappear forever."

That effectively ended my life in California. I learned that I had two weeks to settle my affairs here. The company was going to buy my condo and sell it, they would arrange for a moving company to pack my possessions, and move them to a new condo in Bentonville; the condo formally owned by the person I was replacing. I used the last days here in California, to visit Vicky in LA. I told her that I was promoted and that I would be relocating. When I gave her the address, she looked up at me with an inquisitive look on her face, but sensed that I didn't want to talk about. She introduced me to her husband as a very dear friend of the family and a client of hers. He seemed like a nice enough kind of a guy. She had been right about him, he never would have accepted her former way of life. She seemed truly happy. When I left that night, I knew in my heart that everything between us had happen for a reason and had ended well.

I also went to see Ed and Katherine Brady. They were both healthy and very happy to see me. The kids had both moved out of state and were doing well. Sean had gone to Stanford after high school on an athletic scholarship. Had done well, but that's as far as his football career was going to go. Edel had married and had two kids of her own. I told them the same thing I had told Vicky, I gave them my address and asked Ed to make arrangements to end the trust and forward the paperwork to me for signature. They never knew what I had done during college and I saw no good reason to tell them now. We said our goodbyes and I closed out another chapter of my life.

Now it was on to Arkansas.

*

Chapter 7 LIFE'S A BITCH AND THEN YOU'RE EXILED TO ARKANSAS

The move to Arkansas went smoothly. The new condo was bigger than my old one. I worked out a favorable purchase price with the company and a local bank was more than happy to finance the deal. I used the money that I made on the deal to buy a new car. All in all things were ok. My job, however sucked. The account, the largest customer that our company had, was serviced by a team of account reps, each of whom had to deal with several buyers and other personnel, each of whom had an attitude problem. You had to do everything that they wanted, when they wanted it, and how they wanted it done. I spent a lot of late nights and early mornings in meetings. But the worst thing was the weather. I'm a Southern California dude, sun and fun and all that. Here it was the beginning of November, the weather was cold and rainy and I was miserable. Because of the weather, I couldn't stand running outside. So I joined a local gym. The sign said Kris's Gym. It was a mile from my house. They offered a full assortment of treadmills, steppers, and had a weight room, and even a room for boxing, with a couple of heavy and speed bags. The locker room was first rate and the showers were clean, they even had a whirlpool. I would go over there, after my last meeting of the day and work out my frustrations. I would run on the treadmill for a couple of miles to loosen up, then on alternate days I would either work out in the weight room or head for the boxing room and pound the heavy bag until I was exhausted.

After one full day of ass kissing meetings, with totally obnoxious buyers, I really couldn't drive fast enough over to the gym. I drove too fast through the parking lot and almost clipped two ladies walking. I parked the car, opened the trunk, grabbed my stuff and headed in, not even acknowledging their presence at the front desk. After changing, I went out to the cardio section of the main room. I was totally focused on my horrible day, I bumped into another lady and just kept working until I got on the trend mill and programmed in my workout. About a third of the way through, I began to unwind. That's was when Kris, walked up in front of me,

"Jack, don't tire yourself out too much, I want you to meet me in the boxing room in twenty minutes."

I ran for about ten more minutes and then did a ten minute cool down.

"I wonder what this is all about."

I grabbed my towel, and headed over to the boxing room. The club was already beginning to empty out for the evening. I entered the room and looked around. There was Kris standing with her back to me inside the ring, her hands grabbing the top rope as she did limbering stretches in the far corner. She had shed her usual sweats and was dressed in a tank top and shorts. Her legs looked long and well muscled. Her shoulders were wide and her back tapered down in a v shape to a slim waist.

"Kris, you wanted to see me?"

"Jack, I think it's time you had an attitude adjustment. You've been coming in here making a pain in the ass of yourself especially in the last couple weeks. The other members are beginning to complain to me about you. I know where you work; probably a third of the folks around here either work directly for or in support of that company, so I've had experience with what you're going through. Now, before you go over to the heavy bag and try to pound it into submission, I thought you might like to come in here and spar a few rounds with me. I warn you, however, unlike that bag over there, I do hit back."

With that she turned around. With her hands on her hips, legs slightly apart, she looked like something out of Grey's Anatomy, the illustrated muscle page. It's not that she was massively over developed like a body builder on steroids, it was that every muscle group seemed to be well defined; there was very little fat on her body, and where it was, was covered by her top. She had brown hair, tied back in an elastic. She was not a beauty in the classic sense, her face was almost masculine in appearance; she could be better described as handsome. She was very pleasing to the eye; also, extremely intimidating. Against my better judgment I climbed between the ropes and into the ring.

"Good, she said, your wraps and gloves are in the corner, along with a mouth piece. I'll set the timer for two minute rounds with one minute between rounds."

With that she set the timer, put on her wraps and gloves and inserted her mouth piece. We stood bouncing from side to side waiting for the next bell to signal the start of the round.

Round one was a feeling out round. At five foot eight and about one hundred forty pounds of pure muscle, she was an opposing sight. I would have to stay away from her, jab and get out without getting hit. Anyway that was my plan. It had been almost fifteen years since I had boxed with anyone and I needed some time to get back my timing and footwork. She seemed to sense this and threw only the occasional jab, just to let me know she could. The round ended and we went back to our respective corner. We each stood, with our back to the posts and our arms over the ropes waiting for the bell. She was magnificent.