How Did I Get Here?

Story Info
He speculates on how he got into sexual situation.
1.8k words
4.34
59k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

I remember exactly how I got here, but that's not important at this moment.

The important thing is, I am here, lying between her legs, her slit only inches from my face. If I leaned forward just a little, my nose would be in it. It is a place I have wanted to be since I first met her. Her legs are bent and spread wide, giving me wonderful view and complete access to her pussy. The battery-powered vibrator in my hand slides easily in and out of her while I massage her clitoris with the thumb of my other hand. Every now and then I move my thumb out of the way and lick the delicious little piece of protruding flesh with my tongue. When I do that she gasps and moans just a little. Her head is thrashing from side to side, her hand is beating against the bed and I think she has already had at least one orgasm.

My hand aches to stroke my own cock, to relieve my overwhelming need to cum but I don’t want to use my first one that way. I need to save it until I can put it in her, slid it in and out of her sweet box just like I am doing with that big dildo now. She bragged she could keep cumming as long as I kept fucking her with the big, fake dick and ate her pussy. Well, I am going to see just how many times she can do it. Unfortunately, I don’t think I can cum more than twice and I want to save them up and use the one when I fuck her and the other one when she sucks me.

She is really moving around a lot now; I think she is going to have another climax. Her clit is sticking up almost like a little tiny cock, begging to be sucked. MMM God it is sweet. She is almost wailing and every time I suck on it she clamps her legs on my head, holding my mouth prisoner against her snatch. MMM, there, I am sure she had an orgasm right then. She let my head go and twitches every time I touch her. Look at the syrupy juice running out of her. I wonder if she is ready for me to stick my dick in her pussy yet? I better not; I want her to be almost in a stupor with the exaltation of carnal rapture when I do. I can still feel her clit, standing up proud, begging me to suck it again. She jerks every time I lick it, even when I just slurp up the liquid. What the hell, a couple of more sucks and a lick or two won’t hurt.

I am not sure I can take it any more, I want to turn her over, get her up on her knees and stick my cock into her cunt from behind, doggy style, but she is so lethargic I‘m not sure she can handle it. Anyway, I’m so hot, I know I will cum almost as soon as I jam it in her.

I better let both of us rest for a moment and regain our strength. I will just lie close to her side and suckle on her breasts. They are so soft, its strange how hard the nipples get when I circle them with my tongue. This is heaven, lying here beside her with her tit in my mouth, my whole face pushed tight against her yielding breast. MMM…

I do remember exactly how I got here. She greeted me from next door when I moved in last week and brought me over a welcoming casserole. When I took the empty dish back I reciprocated and asked her to go out to dinner with me. Nothing happened that night but a couple of nights later we went to dinner again only this time followed by a very sexy, scary movie. At some point through the movie, during a very terrifying scene, she grabbed me by the leg and, inadvertently, (I think) my cock, which was still hard from the love scene. She let go right away and appeared to be a little embarrassed but didn't say anything at the time.

On the way home, we were discussing the movie when she said, "I am sorry about grabbing you like that, but I was frightened. I must say, I was shocked to find you were excited."

"Well, the movie was very erotic and sitting close to you and smelling your perfume had that effect on me."

She laughed a little and said, "I have almost the same problem. Every since I grabbed you I have wanted to do it again. The movie didn't have much effect on me up until I knew you were excited and then I got aroused myself. Would you be upset if I touched it again?"

I was going to tell her it was ok but hadn’t even opened my mouth when her hand found its way into my crotch. She unzipped my fly, reached in and pulled my soft penis out. Without another word she dipped her head into my lap. My entire cock disappeared into her mouth on the very first gulp. It is extremely difficult to drive when an expert is sucking your dick, even late at night when there is hardly any traffic. She finally stopped, looked up at me, winked, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "Why don't we go to my house so I can do this properly."

On the way there was when she told me that she was multiple orgasmic and loved to have someone fuck her with a vibrator and eat her pussy. One thing she didn't have to tell me was that she was an expert at blowjobs. I had already found that out. I don't remember what else....

Damn, I must have dozed off. She woke me up and is nursing on my soft dick the same as I had been doing on her breast when I fell asleep. Boy, it only took a moment for me to get erect. Oh God that feels good. Now she is getting on top of me. She is going to slide her wet pussy down over my hard cock! Oh my God, I thought it was good before, this is ecstasy. My entire being is awash in the sensation emanating from the point where my sensitive penis is slipping up and down inside the warm sleeve of her vagina. Her hands are on my chest and she is looking into my face and smiling. She posts up and down on me as if she were riding a horse, going all the way to the top until there is the danger of fall out, stopping for just a moment and then slowly descending. At the very bottom of the stroke she gyrates her hips as if to drive my hard tool even deeper into her slippery snatch and I can feel her internal muscles milking my penis, almost pulling the semen out of me. I can't take much more of this. I am going to cum. I don't want to, I want this sensual sensation to last forever, but I can feel her pussy sucking my poor cock into carnal submission.

Oh God, here it comes! I know she will be able to feel my sperm shoot into her when I drive my hips up to meet her downward trusts. Her eyes are rolled back in her head and she is grunting with each push. I think she is having another orgasm. It's not going to be that easy, I'm not finished yet. Quickly, roll her over into the missionary position and with her legs wrapped around my waist I can fuck her for another couple of minutes before my dick completely abandons me and goes completely soft.

I hadn't anticipated this. The moment it was so soft I couldn’t ram in her any more she pushed me on my back and took it in her mouth again, cum, pussy juice and all. My God! I have never had anything like this! The feeling of her mouthing and sucking on my soft cock is euphoria. If nothing else ever happens to me in my entire life, I will remember this sensation for all eternity.

This is a switch, I want it to stay soft so I can continue to experience this feeling, but it won’t. I can feel the familiar stirrings that tell me it will soon be hard again. Well if it gets there I will get to do that doggie style she was talking about, but first, before this is lost we need to do a little 69. I never ate a woman that had cum in her pussy before but I wont be able to say that in just a minute.

MMM. With her on top, I can’t concentrate on what I should be doing to her. Every time I stick my tongue into her pussy, she does something else to my cock with her mouth that drives me crazy. Now I do notice a change in both flavor and the consistency of the juice running out of her box. Its probably my cum mixed with hers. It’s not bad but I liked just hers better. Oh oh, something is happening, she is pushing herself against my face harder and harder and her clit has become noticeable again. She quit sucking me and is moaning. I think she is experiencing another orgasm!

I was right, she did! Now each time I touch her clit with my tongue she jerks. DAMN! She bit me! Well it wasn’t too hard and she is sucking again.

Oh God, I am going to cum one more time. Just like her pussy did earlier, her mouth is sucking the semen right out of me. Here it cums, OOH, I don’t think I have enough left to make a puddle. Look at her; she doesn’t even know I just shot the very last of my wad into her mouth. If she sucks any more she will get my eyeballs or asshole.

Now she wants to tell me something.

“That was good, now take a little nap and I will wake you up in an hour or so and we will do it all over again.”

She doesn’t know I am 68 years old and only get two erections a month. In the last few days I have used up about three years worth of my monthly allocations. Well, at least my tongue is beginning to get hard.

Copyright © 03-14-2003 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the link below.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers