How Did I Start This Lifestyle? Ch. 10

Story Info
Marie's life continues.
1.7k words
4.55
78.7k
11
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submarie
submarie
121 Followers

If you would like to know about Marie please read the earlier chapters. For those of you that have I hope you will enjoy this next chapter. To all of you that have sent me messages I would like to say a big thank you. Marie had found herself taken deeper and deeper into this new life. She had met Michael and he had shown her things she did not know existed before. He had taken her from sexual innocence to being with a group of men. She had experienced a flood of emotions and feeling she had never known, she was still unsure of how it had happened, but happen it had and now she wasn’t certain of her future.

Michael had left her alone in the new apartment; sat on the bed she looked around and wondered if this was where she belonged. Her mind wandered to her husband and what she had done to him, and she felt ashamed but had he really satisfied her sexually? The answer to that was no but should she have let things go this far, maybe she should have talked to him and explained how she felt.

Her mobile rang, where was it? Moving the clutter on the bed she found it and saw it was Sue calling her.

“Hello Sue.”

“Hi Marie everything Ok? How’s the new place?”

“It seems alright but I haven’t had chance to have a good look round yet and I’m still not sure if this is where I want to be, what about Jon, it hardly seems right to just leave like this.”

Sue didn’t answer.

“Are you there?”

“Yes I am. I think there is something I ought to tell you and I should have told you before but I wasn’t sure about it and didn’t want to worry you with it before.”

“What are you talking about Sue, what should you have told me, I don’t understand, just tell me please.”

“Well you know that night at the club? I don’t know if I should tell you or not, you will probably not want to speak to me ever again……”

“Just tell me please don’t keep stalling just spit it out!”

“Michael and Marcus took video of everything that went on, I was told if I said anything that I would be in a lot of trouble, I’m sorry Marie I just couldn’t tell you and I’m so sorry.”

Marie sat there, phone to her ear not really believing what she had heard.

“How could he do that to me, how could he? How could you not tell me I am supposed to be your best friend?”

“I know, I know but I just couldn’t tell you, Marcus would have really mad at me and I don’t know what he would have done. I am so sorry but…”

“But nothing! I trusted you and told you about everything all my secrets, everything. How could you Sue, How could you?”

“Look I said I was sorry but you don’t understand what Marcus would do to me if he found out I was telling you now. I shouldn’t be saying anything and by the way it happened to me too, the video and photographs of everything that happened when I went to the club the first time and no one told me anything about it.”

“If that’s the case how did you find out that it had happened?”

“When they sent a copy to my hubby! That’s how!”

“Oh my god, Oh my god” was all Marie could say.

She hit the off button on the phone and closed it. She was so shocked her friend had not said a word. And now she was terrified of the same happening to her, she knew that Jon had been turned on by her and Michael together but what would he think about her if he saw what she had done in the club? Suddenly the tears came and her whole body was racked with her sobbing. She was losing her life, her identity.

She looked up and saw her self reflected in the overhead mirror, saw her almost naked body, the stockings and the shoes and it made her cry even more. Grabbing the covers she pulled them up over her and laid there, her mind in turmoil, crying and shaking.


Awaking with a start she wondered where she was, this strange room, almost jumping out of her skin when looking up and catching her face looking back at her. It was almost dark outside, the lights from the street shinning through the window. Pulling the covers with her she walked over and looked out. Not the familiar street she knew so well, with gardens and trees but a city street and not one she would have visited before all this started.

The phone on the dressing table rang, making her jump. Answering it by saying “Hello.”

The voice on the other end said “Hello girl, everything alright?”

Michael, she should have guessed it would be him.

Angrily she replied “I’ve spoken to Sue and I know about the video!”

“Ah “was the only reply,

“Is that all you have to say? I didn’t think you would do this to me, Michael?”

“Well it’s happened and you will have to get used to it!

“Get used to it, get used to it you say. How am I supposed to do that?”

“You just do that’s all.”

“What?”

“It’s a little insurance that’s all, just in case you decided you don’t like what’s happening! So as I said get used to it.”

“Insurance, What do you mean?”

“Look I am almost at the apartment now, just open the door and we can talk, Ok?

“I don’t know!

“Just do it, alright.”

She found herself saying “Ok.”

The phone went dead and she replaced the handset. Walking out of the bedroom into the lounge she unlocked the front door. She was in state of shock, not know what she was doing her mind unable to comprehend everything.

Michael walked into the building, thinking to himself ‘Well she was going to find out sooner or later better sooner I suppose.’

He opened the door and walked in. She was sat in a chair still naked apart from the stockings and shoes. She looked good even though it was obvious she had been crying.

"How could you, you bastard” screaming at him.

“Hey cut that out, you weren’t complaining when it happened you were really into it.”

“I know but I didn’t know about the video then”

“Does it make that much difference; you would still have done it!”

“You think so? I doubt that.”

“Look it’s been done and it’s my insurance.”

“Insurance?” she said looking at him quizzically

“Yes to keep you on the straight and narrow so to speak”

“I would have done what you wanted without that, surely you knew that”

“Would you?”

“Yes of course I would.”

“Well this makes that certain I would say, wouldn’t you?”

“What are you going to do with the tape, anyway?”

“Nothing for now, but it is red hot, seeing you being so slutty and letting the guys do what they liked. You are a natural. Want to see it for yourself I have a copy here?”

“A copy?”

“Yes a copy.”

Michael put the cassette into the machine and switched the TV on. The room in the club appeared on the screen and then Marie saw everything that happened. She was crying.

“There isn’t that hot, this copies for you to keep.”

Marie didn’t reply she was staring at the screen watching her give herself to all those black men, she could still feel everything and watching it she was re-living the night all over again. She couldn’t forget being taken by them she had loved it all and that was obvious from the screen. She watched as they took her and she felt herself getting wet, her hand slipped between her leg and before she knew it she was rubbing her pussy!

Michael was watching her as she looked at the Television and he saw her hand slide between those long legs and he smiled. He knew at that moment that Marie was hooked and he had control of her and if she rebelled later he still had the original video to use, to send out to clients on the internet and the local sex shops would also pay a lot for there ‘under the counter’ collections. He watched her hands as she opened her legs wider, face still glued to the images on the screen, her hands were both between her legs now and she’d spread them as wide as she could, he saw her wetness, saw her hand seeking her open lips, saw them find her clit and begin to rub and squeeze it. Out of his pocket he pulled a new digital camera and began to take pictures of her, he managed not only to get her in the picture but also the images on the screen. He took several shots while she played with herself, even capturing the moment she brought herself to orgasm.

Marie could not believe she had watched herself and been so turned on that she had played with herself. She was ashamed, she had been so mad at Michael and this was the last thing she thought would happen. She looked over at him and saw him smiling; the whole of his black face was lit up. In his hand she saw the camera and thought oh now he’s done it again.

He took the camera over to her and showed her the images he had just taken.

“What do you think now, are you going to tell me that you didn’t enjoy the show?”

“Uhhh No it’s obvious I did, isn’t it?

“That’s it girl, obvious. And you looked so hot I just had to get it on film.”

“Look what else you have done” he said thrusting his hips towards her, the bulge clearly showing, his hand unzipping his flies. He was naked under the trousers and she could see his black dick through the opening, he pulled it out and walked over to her, without thinking her hands reached out and grabbed it, stroking the soft black skin over the hard interior, watching it grow, her head moving towards it, her mouth already opening.

To be continued.

submarie
submarie
121 Followers