How Did It Come To This?

Story Info
A special vacation.
920 words
3.62
51.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
112 Followers

"How did it come to this," you ask yourself.

You were on vacation with your husband at Caribbean resort. You'd never been before.

It's a place where inhibitions are shed, he told you, where people go wild. Live out their fantasies.

You thought that meant things like going topless at the pool, maybe skinny dipping in secluded pond or even sex in a place you might get caught.

She should have known something was off when they got there. There were almost no white men. And the few that were there seemed to be following their wives around, oblivious to the big black men leering at their wives.

And now you find yourself kneeling before a strange black man, your chest exposed, servicing him with your mouth.

You like it.

Just before climax he pulls out and releases himself out your tits.

You rub his sperm into yourself and thank him.

Your husband, who was standing behind you watching, thanks him, too. He smiles as he gives the man a $20. It makes you happy to see him smile, it's been so long since he really did.

You realize the man was the bellhop who carried your luggage yesterday. "It was a tip," you think, "that makes sense. This must be above and beyond his normal duties. Was $20 enough?"

You don't have time to ask though, another hard, black dick is waiting for your mouth.

The second black man stands before you. No words are spoken.

You open his pants and his hard cock comes out.

He places his hands on the sides of your head and you open your mouth.

He steps forward and his cock enters your welcoming mouth.

You feel emptiness between your legs.

He holds your head still and sways his hips, sliding his dick in and out of your mouth.

You like when they do this.

Sometimes he gags you just a little. You don't complain or resist.

The first few times a black cock made you gag, you resisted. It was uncomfortable.

That was only yesterday, just hours after you arrived, yet it seems so long ago now. How many have there been? Seven? Eight? More? You've lost count.

Now you've learned to enjoy the feeling of a black cock head pushing past your gag point.

Every time it happens your white cunt opens a little wider and gets a little wetter.

"Cunt," you think, "Dear God, I can't believe I use that word! And to describe myself! Two days ago I never would have, I hated the word!

But now, after hearing it used to describe you and your vagina, and how much they want it, now I love that word. Now you love thinking of your white cunt.

As he pushes in again you wonder, if you asked, would this man be willing to fuck you?

As he slides back out of your mouth, you wonder what his name is. What he does? Is he an employee, too? A guest, maybe?

You can't ask either question though, not with his cock in your mouth.

His thrusts are shorter and faster now. He's gagging you on every thrust. It will happen soon, you can tell.

He pushes in deep, past your gag point, farther than before.

His black balls are on your chin, his black cock shaft in your mouth, his black cock head in you throat.

You can't take it, you try to pull back.

You can't move. Your husband is behind you, holding your head there for you. For him. For both of you.

You're glad he is as your gag reflex relaxes. This feels to good.

His body starts to quiver and you know what is about to happen.

You reach up and touch his tight black balls. The front is plastered hard to your chin, you can only caress them from the back.

Somehow he manages to push in even deeper.

You feel his balls convulse in your hand as the first shot of his cum goes right down your throat.

You feel blessed. So glad you came. You can't remember now whose idea it was for you to suck that first black cock. You thought it was your husband's idea at first, but was it really. Hadn't you wanted to do this for so very long? Wasn't he just giving you what you wanted?

Shot after shot goes right down your throat.

It's hard to breathe. You feel a little dizzy, you're afraid you might pass out.

And then his cock begins to retreat from your mouth.

He squeezes the last of his black seed onto your face and into your open mouth.

You love the taste.

He slaps his dick across your face before he puts it away.

You thank him as he shakes your husband's hand before he leaves.

No tip, so a guest maybe? You think that's nice.

There's no time to talk though, there's another black man willing to let you suck his cock. He's been waiting patiently.

Between your legs, you're open. You are dripping wet, soaking through your shorts.

"My white cunt hole needs something in it," you think.

Just thinking that phrase, "white cunt hole", makes you even wetter, makes it open just a little more.

"Maybe" you think to yourself, "if I ask, one of these men will be willing to..."

You open your mouth to ask.

All you manage to say is "please" before his dark black cock slides past your red lips and deep in your mouth...

FredTR
FredTR
112 Followers