How Did This Happen

Story Info
ute, young wife opens up a new world.
2.9k words
3.99
89.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Nik and I had been out most of the day shopping with some friends when the weather turned bad. Nik was with Claire a friend of hers from school and Claire's husband john at an outside market when the sky just opened up and dumped on them. They came running into the sports shop where I was dripping water all over the floor. They were completely soaked and I couldn't help laughing a little.

"ha ha laugh it up funny boy " said Claire and gave me big hug to try to wet me as much as she could.

"Hey enough of that" said Nik jokingly "if anyone is going to wet my husband it will be me".

. I took a quick step back as I didn't want to get any wetter than I already was. I stopped and realized what I was looking at. Claire's nipples were completely visible under her now see-through white blouse. Claire was average height with a petite frame, her shiny black hair that normally sat in loose permed waves now clung to her head. her beautiful brown eye were now underlined by a dark smudge from where her eyeliner had run onto her cheeks Claire always looked sexy and this was no exception, she was as always poised and graceful.

She was wearing tight shiny blue pants and a white silk shirt that had become almost transparent as it stuck to her skin. She wasn't wearing a bra and it was quite clear that she didn't need one, her small but perfect breasts curved out from her body toward her nipples that pointed straight out and looked about an inch long. I was amazed by how much was visible evan the small ripples on the small dark circles around her nipples.

I realized I was staring and quickly looked over to my wife, she looked amazing as usual.

I had met my wife a few years ago at my local church, we hit it off straight away evan though she was 6 years younger than me. At the time she was only 18 but it didn't take long before asked her to marry me (her rule of not wanting to have sex before marriage may have had something to do with it).

The word always used to describe my wife is cute, she hates it but it really does describe her. She is a little over five feet tall, and is great shape. Nik's body is like some cartoon character, maybe like the girl from Roger Rabbit, her breasts are two perfect circles that touch together in the middle, bellow that is one of the smallest waists ive ever seen and a great round ass.

The most striking thing about Nik is her face, she has big green eyes, full lips, a small button nose that gives her her cuteness.

Nik was busy tying up her wet hair into a ponytail and hadn't noticed me staring at Claire. I looked to see if the rain had affected Niks clothes the same way as it had affected Claire's. I was relieved to see the obvious shape of Nik's bra under her summer, luckily Nik never went any ware without a bra on otherwise it would have almost as bad as Claire's top.

I recognized the bra as one I had given her and suddenly realized that the matching underwear was a g-string. "Turn around " I said quickly, she looked at me with a confused expression.

" Oh year, great ass!" barked john.

Nik quickly twisted around with shocked look on her face as she noticed the contours of her ass were on display.

"Oh my god I never realized" she said blushing.

That was just like Nik. I t always amused me how unaware of her body she was, especially her habit of sitting down in her tomboy type way Evan if she was wearing a short skirt exposing her panty's to everyone.

"Don't worry about it honey, you've got a great ass" Claire said in her best losVegas ho accent.

Nik pulled at the fabric to get it away from her ass but as soon as she let it go it stuck back to her skin

"Oh my god!" Nik shrieked "you're breasts are ah well ah"

" I know " Claire chimed in smiling slyly "but what are you going to do"

I told them that I better take them home before we had to charge admission and pointed out the group of teenagers standing around watching. As we walked back to the car people stopped and watched us pass, well watched Claire coming toward them and Nik going away.

When we got home Nik went into the bedroom and came out wearing a dressing gown and carrying a spare dressing gown and a couple of towels. She told them if they gave her their clothes she would put them in the dryer and they would be dry by the time they left. Claire agreed and grabbed the spare dressing gown and headed for the bedroom. She came back in and handed Nik a pile of clothes.

"Can you hang these up, the dryer will ruin them" she said handing Nik a frilly white pair of panties

"Well are you just going to sit around in wet clothes" Claire scowled at john.

John hesitated for a second then grabbed a large towel and headed for the bedroom. John and I came back in at the same time and he handed Nik his pile of clothing.

"What about you're underwear?" Nik said with a confused look on her face.

"Well go on "Claire said laughing.

John turned away reaching under his towel slipped off his underwear and handed it to Nik who then carried it off into the other room. John and Claire sat down on the couch and I decided since I was the dry one I would go and get everyone some drinks. When I came back in Nik was sitting on one of the lounge chairs facing the couch so put the drinks on the wooden coffee table and sat down in the other on. We talked and drank for a while, mostly laughing about the looks on peoples faces when they saw how see-through the girls clothes were.

The lounge chairs leaned back a little so that when Nik went to pick up her drink or put it down she had to lean well forward and shift her weight a little, as she did this her dressing gown opened up a little showing a glimpse of her breasts. John seemed to have noticed and was looking down to avoid staring directly at her breasts. each time she leaned forward john would take a quick look then look back down trying not to be obvious. I was going to tell Nik to cover up a little when I realized that it was turning me on. Nik had never been seen naked by any man but me, she had only had one boyfriend before me and all they had done was kiss.

I decided I would let it go until her dressing gown had opened enough to give a little glimpse of nipple then I would put a stop to it.

We continued talking and drinking. From the position of my chair I could not see the front of my wife but looking into the window behind the couch I could see a reflection of most of her body and had good idea of what he was seeing. When she leaned forward to grab her drink I could see a small part of her right breast and a large amount of her left breast almost to the nipple. Each time she moved I got more and more turned on, my hard on straining against the cloth of my pants. The conversation carried on mostly between the two girls as neither of us was really listening. The girls were talking about hair on the chest and what they liked. I looked over at john who was wearing a towel.

"Hey wait a minute " I blurted "how come john doesn't have a single hair on his chest?"

"Well shall I tell them?" Claire laughed.

Nik shuffled forward on her seat in interest, as she moved her nipple slipped out from behind her dressing gown. I was so turned I could feel my penis twitch and precum leaking into my pants. No one had seen my wife's tits apart from me and now another man was blatantly staring at my wife's naked breast.

"Well?" said Claire insistently." yes I agree" john answered not listening to a word his wife was saying.

"When john was going thru puberty he didn't have the right amount of hormones and he doesn't have a hair on his whole body, do you want to see?"

"What," I gasped suddenly taking notice of the conversation.

" I m not showing anyone anything" john said angrily. "

"Well its only fair john, you have been staring at Niks pussy for the lat half an hour!" Claire shot back.

I jumped out of my chair and looked down at Nik, she was sitting in her usual tomboy way but this time she was wearing only a dressing gown and nothing else. My wife's pussy was clearly visible right up to the little strip of neatly trimmed hair. Then it hit me john hadn't been looking down to avoid staring directly at my Niks tits he had been blatantly staring at her pussy taking every detail of my wife's lips. I slumped back down in my chair and looked at my wife she had closed her legs, pulled her gown tightly closed and was blushing bright red.

"Come on then show us what you got" Claire stammered out before bursting into a fit of laughter.

John started to argue but Claire quickly told him that if he went naked so would Nik. Now it was Niks turn to question Claire who explained that he had pretty much seen her naked and now she could Evan the score. Nik seemed to see the logic in this and agreed. Nik stood up slowly undid her dressing gown and let it drop to the floor. I should have been angry but the sight of my wife standing completely naked in front of another man for the first time turned me on so much. I realized that I enjoyed showing her off because I knew how hot my wife looked naked and now I could show someone else what I had and they couldn't have. Nik did a little twirl and sat back down on the lounge chair

"Ok you're turn stud" Nik said and giggled like schoolgirl.

John stood up and looked a little nervous.

" Come on lets see the hairless beast" Claire joked.

John grabbed the edge of towel and quickly pulled it off. The room went completely silent for a second.

Then in a quiet shy voice Nik said " I know that I haven't had much experience but isn't that kind of small?"

Claire and I both burst out in loud laughter. Sticking straight out from his body was his penis. I t was completely hairless, almost normal width, but was only about an inch and a half long. Basically there was just his body then the head of his penis surrounded by wrinkled skin.

" That's why I call him little john" Claire said followed by loud hoots of laughter, which then caused Nik and I to burst out in laughter.

"What does it look like hard?" asked Nik.

" I t is hard" Claire replied. Claire looked at Claire cynically and Claire suggested she touch it if she didn't believe her. Claire told john to walk around to where Nik was, as he walked around his dick didn't bounce or move at all it just stayed sticking straight out. He stopped in front of Nik and she slid forward in her chair and sat up so that she was close to eye level with his stumpy penis.

"ive never touched anyone's penis but my husbands" she giggled "but I don't think this counts".

Nik reached up and lightly taped it with one finger and giggled, she then grabbed it between two fingers and squeezed it lightly.

" I ts as hard as wood" she said and giggled again.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was from watching wife touching another mans penis Evan if it wasn't real one. My dick was pulsing in my pants. I couldn't stop my penis from contracting and moving up and down.

"How long is it?" asked my wife.

Claire answered that she wasn't sure that she had never tried to measure it. Nik said we had a measuring tape in the spare room, so I said I would go and get it.

I rummaged around in the desk draws and finally found it and headed back. I walked in the room and stopped, my jaw dropped open in shock. Nick was sitting up with her head pressed into his crotch; she had her lips around his penis, and was sucking hard. John had his hand on the back of her head and was rapidly thrusting his crotch into her face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled.

Nik looked up at me with the most guilty hand in the cookie jar look.

" I I I I was just making sure it was properly hard so I can measure it" she stammered.

She asked me to pass her the measuring tape and told us she would measure little john's little man. She asked him to lie on the table and put his hands behind his head. She reached over and held the measuring tape against his penis, she looked at the tape and burst out laughing

"now I know its small for sure" she said laughing" its only 4cm long, one and a half inches, I read Cosmo I know the average is about seven inches, this is shrimpy "

Nik looked at it with a kind of puzzled look on her face "how do you have sex with this thing Claire, I mean can you Evan feel it"

Claire laughed out loud and said, "Well its not like real sex, but ill show you how it works".

Claire explained how there were two ways of doing it. She got up and walked over to where my wife was, Claire went on to explain that if she were going to have sex with someone as small as john you have to straddle him. Claire pulled Nik out of her seat and told her she would show her what her and Jhon did. she guided Nik's leg over the top of john and the coffee table. she guided Nik to squat over him so his small penis was only a couple of inches her below her pussy.

" I see" Nik said "but I still don't think that I could feel that little thing".

Claire put her hand on Nik's shoulder and told her to slowly lower her body. I watched as my wife's pussy lips got closer and closer to johns little dick. She lowered down until her pussy touched the top of his penis and stopped. Claire pushed down on Nik's shoulder and Nik's weight dropped down onto john's dick so that none of his stumpy little dick could be seen.

"Well can you feel it?" Claire asked Nik laughing

" I think I can feel it " she said in an amused tone "but how do you have sex with it?"

Claire explained that the first way was to rock back and forth in his lap. Nik started rocking backwards and forwards.

she stopped and looked at us " I can hardly feel a thing, im just too used to having sex with a full-grown one"

Claire and I both bust out laughing.

"All right there is another way" Claire smiled "this one cant be done with a normal dick, this is like nothing you've ever done before, basically you have to use you're legs a bit and bounce up and down on his crotch with his dick popping in and out of you on every movement".

I watched as my wife shrugged her shoulders, then started making small bouncing up and down movements, she then got the hang of it and started moving more. Nik started moving more assertively and as john's little dick popped in and out it made a sucking noise. John's little penis was soon completely covered in Niks juices, which were all over the place in huge quantity. Nik started to moan loudly and began to violently slam her crotch against his. She grabbed johns hands pulled them to her breasts, john immediately started to knead her beautiful round breasts with his hands.

Nik started screaming out "oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh my fucking god!"

Juices gushed out of her allover john's stomach and crotch. John moaned and grabbed Nik by the ass and pulled her towards him. he let out a loud grown ass his back arched and he filled my wife's pussy with his cum. Nik slumped onto john's body and kissed him passionately before rolling off onto the floor.

This was all too much for my twitching penis, I just couldn't hold on any more and I came all over the inside of my pants

Claire and john got dressed and ready to leave and I walked them door. "See you later little john" I said laughing

"year see you round, oh and thanks for letting me fuck you're wife".

As I closed the door I realized I was that I had just let another man fuck my wife, and I had got nothing.