How Did This Happen to Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,242 Followers

I laid low in my office simply doing my job. I had little or no contact with other employees which wasn't unusual, I had always been kind of a 'Lone Ranger' and generally spoke only with the president. There was no need to associate with the underlings.

In fact, I didn't want to be the president -- it would put a crimp in my style. I liked trolling for clients by telephone and email. When necessary I could personally reach out to them, but I preferred dealing in facts and figures -- not personality to sway potential customers.

No, I stayed out of the office politics and simply did my job.

My biggest problem was at home, heh-heh-heh...you see, I'd gotten into the habit of wearing those pink panties to bed every night but now they were so crusty with dried cum, masturbating in them was no longer pleasurable so this morning I hand-washed them in a liquid solution I'd learned about online.

Damn, I hope they're nice and smooth again when I get home so I can, uh, use them tonight, heh-heh-heh...

Dustin has been very professional. Our dealings are short and business-like. We haven't had uh, 'relations' since that day in my office and I miss him, but it is for the good, at least until the company turmoil cleared up.

At three o'clock I heard Dustin's familiar rapping on my door and when he opened it I was about to say 'Come on in sexy' when I saw he was not alone.

"This is Rocco," he said introducing me to a rather spectacular, young physical specimen. "I'm training him to take my job."

That surprised me. "Oh really -- what are you going to be doing?"

That smile of his crept across his handsome face.

"Oh, I'm starting at the university in a couple weeks," he said then gave me a sly wink. I had no idea what the wink meant.

"Oh...well, I'll miss you here -- we will ALL miss you here!" I clumsily replied.

He must have read the disappointment on my face because he quickly added: "I'll be seeing you around -- you can't get rid of me that easy!"

He laughed out loud as I did too; my laughter was out of embarrassment though.

***

At bedtime, I slid my freshly smooth nylon pink panties into place and my prick responded immediately. I flopped onto my belly and began grinding my hard dick against the mattress.

The memory of my last encounter with Dustin was as fresh in my mind as the day it happened.

I hadn't known it, but he had slit a small hole in the seat of the sheer material that aligned perfectly with my boypussy (his word for it, not mine).

He used some lube on his fingers to prepare me, then took me forcefully from behind as I bent over my own desk.

Maybe it was the naughtiness of having sex at work with the mailboy, but it was the most wonderful experience I'd had with him. He was an animal. So was I. With every forward thrust of his magnificent cock I violently pushed my hips backwards to take every inch of him inside me.

I don't know what happened but I lost my mind. I think it was the combination of sliding my pussy back and forth on his manly cock while at the same time the deliciously smooth material of the panties rubbing and teasing my throbbing prick.

Anyway, when our climaxes exploded, I obeyed his instructions and cried out: "I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES" and now every night in my own bed, I shout those exact words when my orgasm fills my foreskin and panties with spurt-after-mind-blowing-spurt of sperm and semen.

O-H-M-Y-G-O-D, it doesn't get any better than this, does it???

And just as I was leaving the office I received a text from Dustin: "Tomorrow is my last day of work -- would you wear your special undies for me? PLEEEEEZZZZZ!!"

NOOO -- HE'S LEAVING??!! Misty tears of sadness filled my eyes as I replied: "Anything for you, my young stud!!"

The moment I sent the reply I regretted it.

Good God, John, what the hell are you doing? You're a man -- not some hide-in-the-shadows faggot -- get a grip on yourself -- what would Dad think?

***

I have always tried my best to live a life of moderation and self-control even though I understand I do have some character and personality issues.

I am responsible for my own well-being. I work hard to earn money to provide myself all the necessary needs and comforts in life and still save enough so I will continue to be self-reliant for the rest of my life.

I take great pride in being a free and independent man who answers to no one but myself. I am the King of my Castle -- the Lord of the Manor -- the Master of my Domain...I was all of these things when I went into work the next morning.

Brimming with confidence, self-assurance and personal dignity, I took a back seat to no one...until that is, my three o'clock meeting with the new president of the company.

***

I learned early the next day that Jennifer had been promoted to President & CEO.

Good for her, I thought, she deserves it! I was quite pleased she received the promotion. Not only for her, but myself, as well.

Yes, we were co-workers, but we were also competitors. We fought tooth-and-nail over the same potential clients; sometimes our battles grew so fierce either she or I would receive a reprimand from our boss.

Through it all though, we remained friends. We even dated for a brief period of time. Her promotion actually clears the way for me to earn more in commissions -- I won't have to fight with her for clients. It's a definite win-win for both of us.

I sent her a congratulatory email. She responded with a 'Thank you' and set-up a three o'clock meeting in her new office.

I buried myself in work. I had to -- the panties I was wearing were driving me crazy with lust causing my prick to stiffen if I didn't focus all my attention on the job.

Lunchtime came and went without a single sighting of Dustin. I wasn't overly concerned, I knew from experience he enjoys the 'afternoon delight' I give him so I figured I'd see him sometime before my three o'clock meeting.

I didn't. At 2:45 I texted him about my meeting and told him I'd probably be back in my office no later than 4 o'clock. No reply.

Where is that boy? I wondered as I left my office and walked around the corner and down the hallway to Jennifer's plush new office. The company has always compensated the president quite handsomely.

There was a new face at the reception desk, a young guy, maybe in his early twenties. It hadn't taken Jennifer long to replace old Mrs. Hanson with fresh, young meat (one of her favorite expressions for younger men she found attractive).

I introduced myself and he waved me inside the executive office. I saw Jennifer sitting behind the big oak desk and surprise-surprise, Dustin was seated on a chair right next to her.

Kind of odd for the mailboy to be sitting next to the president, I thought.

"Congratulations, Madame President," I said smiling at her. "They picked the right person for the job! You're going to be a real asset to the company!"

Her eyes narrowed then her lips curled into a small smile. "Cut the bullshit, Johnny-boy..."

Uh-oh...I felt a chill race up my spine.

She continued: "You've been undermining me every chance you got for the last five-years...now it is my turn!"

I flushed a deep red and stammered, "No-no, that's not true...whenever I was asked I always gave you glowing recommendations!"

"Is that so?" she asked then read from a paper on her desk. "What Jennifer lacks in personality and temperament, her aggressive nature with clients more than compensates for her shortcomings..."

Oh my God, how did she get this info? It was supposed to be strictly between me and the head of human resources!

"No-no, that was a compliment -- that is one of your best qualities -- you don't take crap from anyone -- that's what makes you a great consultant!" I said as sincerely as possible.

She continued reading: "Her highly sexualized approach to new clients can be considered one her strongest attributes as long as she doesn't cross the fine line of acceptable behavior..."

Her fiery gaze fixed on me, she said, "Where did you come up with this crap? Some romance novel?"

"No-no-no, you're taking it out of context -- I never meant anything bad by it!" I frantically said.

"What do you think I should do with you?" she asked. "What would YOU do if someone wrote this about you?"

I stared at the floor thinking life as I knew it was over. She was going to fire me and everything I have worked so hard for would be gone. I had never experienced despair so deeply and personal and quite honestly, I deserved it. I didn't understand why I had felt so threatened by her all these years.

I murmured, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself...you had become sort of an arch-rival -- you and me constantly fighting for clients...Jennifer, I am truly sorry! I'll go clean out my office and be out of here within the hour."

She did something that totally took me by surprise - she laughed. Suddenly Dustin joined her and was laughing, as well.

"Not so fast, my little sissy-boy!" she said. "You're not going anywhere!"

Huh? What did she call me? Did I hear her right?

She picked up a remote control and I heard the huge wall television blaring behind me.

"Wet your lips and slide them over the head...yes, good boy...ohhh, yes, that's good...always keep your tongue moving on it...good boy...that's it -- you're doing great -- suck me off, boy...OHHHHH-YESSSSSSSS-- SUCK MY COCK, JOHNNY—SUCK-MY-COCK!!"

My eyes popped open wide. The color drained from my face. My head snapped around and I saw myself on the screen with Dustin's cock in my mouth. It was the night in Dustin's condo. I was on my knees, my head bobbing back and forth over the mailboy's manly cock and from the dreamy expression on my face I was obviously enjoying what I was doing for him.

Dustin's face could not be seen. It was a close-up of his cock thrusting in-and-out of my greedily sucking mouth. Suddenly I heard his voice bellow: "I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Johnny...oh-oh-YES-YES-YES-SWALLOW MY LOAD, JOHNNY-SWALLOW IT ALL, BABY-YES-YES-YES!!" and I could hear my throat making loud and obscene gulping noises and clearly saw tiny rivulets of sperm and semen escaping the sides of my mouth and dribbling down my cheeks.

I became so overwhelmed with sheer terror my entire body shook. I wanted to beg Jennifer to stop it -- to turn off the video but when I tried to speak nothing came out. I stood there helplessly and watched as the now-flaccid cock slid out of my mouth, and my lips and tongue eagerly cleaned the penis of the remaining fluids.

NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-this can't be happening -- THIS-CAN'T-BE-HAPPENING!!

Suddenly Jennifer fast-forwarded and stopped at another sordid tableau which I instantly remembered from the other day. I was stretched over the desk in my office naked except for my pink panties -- Dustin's steel-hard cock sliding in and out of my asshole thru the hole he'd slit in the material.

I heard myself yelling "YES-OH GOD YES -- I LOVE SLIDING MY PUSSY BACK-AND-FORTH ON YOUR WONDERFUL COCK -- HARDER -- HARDER -- FUCK ME HARDER, DARLING!!"

Tears finally came to my eyes. This isn't fair -- the mailboy had scripted the whole thing -- he had told me exactly what to say and I went along with him.

And in a high-pitched, girly voice I heard myself shouting: "I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES..." and watched aghast, my face in the throes of orgasm, my body flopping wildly about as I climaxed inside the panties.

This can't be happening, I thought. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

Jennifer mercifully clicked off the video then said: "Johnny-boy, I've got five solid hours of you performing all sorts of deviant, homosexual acts with my little brother...I also have the email addresses for your parents and your brothers and sisters not to mention all of your clients - what do think I should do with the videos?"

OH-MY-GOD---NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Wait a minute, did she say "my little brother"? Huh? They're brother and sister? What the hell is going on here???

"Not only will I send the videos to everyone you know, I'll post them on porn sites all over the internet -- you'll become famous -- so famous no one will ever hire you again -- well, heh-heh-heh -- you might get hired to make make more gay porno movies!"

I buried my face in my head and pleaded, "Stop it -- please stop it...okay-okay, you win...I get it -- you got your revenge...I'll be out of here within an hour just please don't show those to anyone else, okay? I beg you to keep those for yourself and no one else, please!"

I was confused by the smiles on their faces and their relaxed demeanor's. They seemed to be amused that my life was over.

She said, "Noooo, I don't want to fire you, Johnny-boy, you're too good at what you do - you're going to make me and the company a lot of money...not only that, but my brother has grown quite fond of you..."

I felt a glimmer of hope. My heart stopped racing. What is she getting at?

Dustin whispered something to his sister that made her laugh.

She looked at me and said, "Dusty tells me you're actually wearing panties right now - I want to see for myself -- take off your clothes and strip to your little girly-panties!!"

Oh my God, will the humiliation never end? What choice did I have though? I tried to think of an alternative but quickly realized there was none. She held all the power, and the videos would absolutely ruin the rest of my life.

I was in a dream-like trance as my fingers began to unbutton my shirt. When I finally lowered my slacks and Jennifer saw the panties, she burst out laughing and said to Dustin, "You're right bro, he's not a real man -- he's a sissy-boy!"

My heart ached - is that what Dustin thinks of me?

Jennifer said, "Clasp your hands together behind your head!"

I did as I was told.

She smiled and cooed, "Ooooo, nice touch, lil bro...he's hairless -- you make him shave, huh?" I like it!"

"His skin is softer and smoother than any girl I've ever known," said Dustin. He then stood and came to me.

He was behind me, caressing and stroking my chest and belly. When he fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples into hard little points I sprung a boner inside the panties. My face flushed a deep burgundy. I couldn't look Jennifer in the eyes.

"My God bro, you're right -- he loves wearing panties, doesn't he? He really is a sissy!" remarked Jennifer. "Show me his tiny dick -- is it really as small as I remember it is?"

Noooo, pleeezzzzzz, nooooo...

Dustin's hands pushed the panties down to mid-thigh. My hard-on pointing straight out -- my hairless balls dangling below. My humiliation was complete.

My heart was broken. How could Dustin betray me like this? I thought we had something special between us.

I blinked away tears as I stared at the woman. She wore an expression of such contempt for me, I looked away from her again.

""Look at me, you needle-dick prick!!" commanded Jennifer. Suddenly, she held up her cell phone and began snapping photos of me.

Noooo, oh my God...

She laughed and said, "I just might send these to your co-workers and show them what a sissy, fairy-boy they've been working with all these years."

I groaned, "Please don't do that..."

The smile disappeared from her face. She stared at me in earnest.

"You know what, sissy-boy, I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself...listen to my offer and decide for yourself whether to accept it or not?"

A glimmer of hope. "Yes, sure, of course -- whatever you want!"

"Don't be too eager, sissy-boy, until you hear what I have to say!"

"Oh, okay, yes Jennifer."

"First off, in public, you'll address me as 'Miss Jennifer'...but when we're alone together or in a private setting like this I expect to hear 'Mistress Jennifer' -- you understand me, sissy-boy?"

Sure, no problem. "Yes, M-Mistress Jennifer."

"There won't be too many changes here at work...you're my highest producing consultant and I expect that to stay the same..."

"Of course...uh, yes Mistress Jennifer."

"Good boy...the most important thing you'll need to remember at all times is that I own you now...you are my property -- you belong to me and I expect, no, I demand total obedience from you...if you disappoint me you'll be punished...if you disobey me I will fire your sissy-ass and post every video of you online...your family and friends will disown you - you'll never work in this field again...understand me, sissy-boy?"

Whoa, she wants me to agree to become her slave!

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, SISSY-BOY?"

What else could I possibly say? "Y-Yes, M-Mistress Jennifer, I understand."

"From now on, you'll receive half of your commissions -- Dusty and I will split the other half..."

HUH? WHAT? NO WAY!!

She added: "Isn't half the money better than none at all?"

Noooooo..."Yes, Mistress Jennifer."

She continued telling me how I would be living my life from now on but I wasn't really listening to her. All I heard was how my freedom and independence would be gone -- how Dustin was going to live with me while I paid his way through college...I would be his 'sissy-bitch' at home -- and I'd belong to her while at work.

And then a strange thing happened: the more threats of exposure she made, the more relaxed I became. By the time she finished her tirade, I was not only totally at ease with myself, but also looking forward to a future I'd never dreamed would be possible.

I almost thanked her for forcing me into making such a life-changing decision.

ONE YEAR LATER

The ringtone on my phone woke me up. It is the old Olivia Newton John song, "Let's Get Physical" and I immediately thought it was time to change it.

"Hi, mom," I said into the phone.

"Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!" she said in her bubbly, upbeat voice.

I momentarily wondered what she was referring to, but suddenly remembered it had been exactly one year since that fateful day in Jennifer's office.

"Your dad just bought the airline tickets for our trip out there next month. Are you sure you can still get time-off of work, dear?" she asked.

I wanted to say 'Of course, mom, I'm sleeping with the boss' but instead replied, "Everything is all set -- Mister Andrews is giving me the whole week off."

"That's wonderful, dear. We've never been to San Francisco, we're looking forward to you showing us all the sights," she said.

"We're going to have a great time. I can't wait to see you guys," I said.

"Bye-bye, dear, you take care of yourself, okay?"

"Absolutely, mom, good bye, say hi to dad for me!"

"Will do, sweetheart...talk to you next week, okay? Love you..."

"Love you too, mom!"

***

Wow, it's been a whole year, huh? I smiled as I thought: 'Time really does fly when you're having fun!'

Speaking of time, I saw it was only 7:30am and decided to go back to bed. Mom has never figured out the two-hour time difference between here and Minnesota and calls very early.

She means well. Her and dad have been so supportive since that day a year ago when I came out and told them I am gay. It troubled me for awhile that they weren't at all upset, in fact, it kind of hurt when she said, "Yes, we know you're gay dear, why are you telling us now?"

Oh, the things we put ourselves through for no reason at all.

I could hear Jeffy's rhythmical breathing as he slept. The cute little guy was naked on his stomach and when I pulled back the bedspread and saw his beautiful bubble-butt I had to fight the urge to push his legs apart and mount him doggy-style.

Yes, some things have changed over the past year. From time-to-time when I meet cute little boys like Jeffy, I love playing the dominant top. I am quite versatile now when it comes to sex.

The first six-months or so living in San Francisco I was a total bottom. A slut, really. When I came out and moved here, I went overboard trying to catch up on missed opportunities. It is no exaggeration when I say I slept with 5-6-7 different guys a week. I thought I had to make up for lost time.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,242 Followers