How Did You Know? Ch. 04

Story Info
Reversals, oh the reversals.
5k words
4.66
71.8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TFC
TFC
30 Followers

"Yeah hon, how ya doing?" I ask.

"Okay, but I'm calling to see how you're doing." Beth says."

"I'm doing okay, just getting up." I'm lying now, and I feel Becky stir next to me. I'm glancing at her and staring at the nipple rings, damn, those things amaze me.

"So I was gonna come over, is that okay?" She asks.

"Maybe later, I've got a few things to do this morning. What time is it anyway?"

"About nine thirty," she answers, sounding disappointed.

"Why don't you come over about noon?" I ask.

"Okay, hey, is Beck up yet?" Beth asks.

"I don't know; I don't think so." And the question ticks me off, but I say nothing about it.

"Well, when she does, would you have her call me?" She says.

"Sure, as soon as I see her, I'll have her call." Now I'm uncomfortable with the lies and want to hang up.

"Thanks," Beth says, then finishes with "Bye."

I hang up the phone and Beck rolls over to face me. She is awake.

"So dear sir, are you protecting this maidens' honor, by not telling Beth I was right here?"

I look at her amused, but go with the genre.

"My dear Madame, are you the young queen, or are you still the princess?" I ask quietly.

"I'm the princess; I've not yet become queen." She replies, lowering her eyes. God she does look innocent I think, actually, she looks fifteen years old like that and I'm dumbstruck.

"Well, until you do, become queen I mean; I'll protect your honor from being tarnished by anyone. That includes the maiden Bethany." I finish.

She giggles, and then gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"And has this knight ever had a royal worship him?" She asks, keeping that coy look in her eye.

"I think not," I reply.

Then without another word, she slides down the bed, engulfs me and within seconds I'm as hard as any saber ever used in the middle ages. I'm in bliss here and when I get through with what she was going after, she holds me longer than any woman has ever held me like that. Finally, she releases my cock and heads back up the bed to my arms.

She kisses me on the cheek, and then suggests we take a shower. I'm for that and we head into the bathroom. Now it's almost a repeat of earlier, she's washing me, taking her time, and then I wash her. When that's all done, she turns around and takes advantage of my height and her lithe body and good strength. She encircles my neck, pulls herself up until her legs go around my waist, holds herself up with one hand, she then uses the other to take my surprisingly hard-again dick and impales herself.

I can not believe that within a few minutes of my cumming, she's got me hard again. She doesn't move at first, just uses some mysterious muscles in there to milk me like a soft velvet glove. Within minutes though I've got to move and as I do she throws her head back and arching her back goes vocal. Now I've had a lot of experience with sex, and I've cum at the same time as my partner, but I've never had one pull me with her scream right to it. Her head slumps against my shoulder, holds on tight with her arms, and removes her legs from around my waist. Slowly, ever so slowly she lowers her feet to the shower, kisses me, and shuts the water off.

We leave the shower, I grab a towel, throw one to her and as I dry off I walk back into the bedroom. A minute later, she comes out, naked as the day she was born. I watch as she removes the nipple rings, puts them in her purse, then grabs her panties, puts them on and follows with her jeans. I'm mesmerized, and don't know why. Then she picks up her sweater, faces me fully, naked from the waist up and slowly pulls her sweater on without ever taking her eyes off me. She glances down, slips into her shoes and then says, "You gonna get dressed or what."

I recover from my trance and go about getting dressed. When I finally pulled my boots on and turned around, she's gone.

I walk down the hall, turn into the kitchen and she's standing with the refrigerator door open. The coffee is beginning to brew, so she's already taken care of that.

"Want bacon and eggs?" She asks.

"That sounds good. And while you do that, I've gotta go out and feed the horses. Won't take but a few minutes. Okay?"

"Sure," she says without looking at me.

"Oh, and you're supposed to call Beth." I remind her. She nods her head.

I go out the back door and head to the stables. Looks like it's going to be nice day weather wise, but that's probably all it's going to be. With Beth coming over, it really wouldn't matter if the sun was shining or not. We're going to have a storm, and that storm has nothing to do with the weather.

My thoughts turn to Becky and now that I'm away from her, breathing fresh air and thinking a little clearer, I smell trouble. Mentally, going back to the bedroom I think about the conversation we'd had and it hits me. Jesus Christ, would she take the "princess or queen" thing to think I'm proposing marriage. Shit, that's not what I meant, but can clearly see how she could have taken it that way.

I'm feeding the mares, notice the bucket outside the bin, and realize Beth had fed last night. I wonder if she came into the house, then doubted it. Becky's car is in the driveway and my truck is missing from the garage, I just hope Beth didn't come in.

My mind wanders back to Becky. I'm troubled now; I'm thinking this is not what she or I need. So she had a crush on me once, maybe still feels strongly about that, but how fair is that to her? In ten years I'll be depending on doctors and meds, maybe even Viagra to keep me on an even keel. Ten years from then who knows what? I mean she'd be in her mid fifties; I'd probably be in a wheel chair and then what? I smoke for Christ sakes that will probably change a lot of things in the next couple of years not ten or fifteen.

What about kids? Becky should have kids, and I sure as hell don't want kids at my age. Net, net, this is a bad move all around. Well, there's more reality I think as I slam the stable door shut and head to the house, my head somewhere around my ankles.

Walking into the house I'm hit with the sweet smell of bacon, see eggs sizzling in the pan, and the toast pops up just as I close the door. Looking at the table I see my plate already has hash browns on it and a glass of tomato juice sitting there too. God this girl did pay attention when she lived with us; she'd just made my favorite breakfast.

"Hungry?" She asks looking up as she takes the eggs out of the skillet.

"Famished." I say and go to sit down.

She brings the rest of the breakfast to the table, fills my plate, and then hers, before she finally sits down.

"Reality huh?" She asks, looking at me with hurt in her eyes, and something else. Scared; she's scared right now, and I'm thinking she can read minds. I start turning red with embarrassment, she's figured out what I was thinking while I was outside. How? Hell, I don't know how, call it woman's intuition, but she knows as surely as if I'd said it.

"What do you mean?" I ask, feigning innocence, but I'm as good at wearing that as I am humility and I know she knows that too.

"Never mind, just eat before it gets cold," she says icily.

We do, and before you know it, the foods gone and I'm feeling like a cigarette. I offer her one and she takes it, leaning to the flame I offer her.

"Wanna go for a horse ride?" I ask, and have no idea why I've done so.

"We have time before Beth gets here?"

"Sure, and if we're not back, she'll wait." I reply.

So we clear the table, stack the dishes in the sink, and head outside. As we go into the stable, Becky heads to the tack room and starts pulling on a pair of boots. I look at her symmetry again, and my heart wavers a moment. God, to be with something like that for the rest of my life I'm thinking. How could that be a bad thing? I push the thought away from my mind.

Twenty minutes later, we're headed out the back field fence and into open country. We ride, easy with each other's company, but neither of us is talking until she breaks the silence.

"So what's got you so deep in thought Phil?" She asks, looking at me.

"I dunno, a hundred things I 'spose."

"And am I any one of those?" She asks, staring at me hard.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, you are."

"Good things or bad things?" She continues to stare.

"Becky, I don't know, I really don't. I wouldn't classify you in any 'bad' thoughts, maybe sad, I don't know." I reply.

"Why sad?" She asks.

"Cause you are so young. Hell honey, there's twenty plus years between us, you've got your whole life ahead of you, I don't. What about kids? You probably want to have kids, and to be honest, I sure as hell don't." I explain, looking directly into her eyes.

"That's it. You're older and don't want to have kids?" She asks surprised.

"Well, there's more I suppose, but those are the biggest ones." I respond.

"Wow, that's pretty simplistic Phil, does it matter how I feel about it?" She asks.

"Well of course, I'm thinking about you, you're the reason I am thinking this way. Becky I could so easily fall in love with you forever, but how fair is that to you?" I ask.

"Does it have anything to do with what others will think?"

"No, not really." I'm a bit stunned by that but hold my tongue.

"It wouldn't make any difference to you that I'd suddenly be Bethany's step-mom if we got hooked up?" Becky asks.

"Well, I don't think so. I hadn't thought about that. It's the age and kids, really it is Beck." I finish, but looking at her I know she knows I'm lying. Hell that is an issue. What would people think?

"Get off your horse Phil." She says flatly.

"What?" I ask; having no idea what this is about.

"Get off your fucking horse Phil." She says mean as a snake.

I dismount and as I come around the left side, Becky who's still mounted up to the right of my horse, leans down, grabs my horse's reins, wheels, and takes off. I'm no where near ready for this maneuver and I stand there dumbfounded as I realize I've got about two miles to walk to get back to the ranch. Shit!

When I finally arrive back at the stables, Becky is nowhere to be seen, and there stands Bethany, grooming my horse, Becky's horse is already unsaddled and back in her stall.

"Long walk?" Beth inquires.

"Yes. What the hell was that all about?" I ask, mad as hell.

"Dad, let's forget for a moment what's between us. I gotta tell you, you've hurt Becky more than you'll ever know. I can't believe what you said to her."

"Hurt her, Jesus Christ Beth, I was being honest."

"She told you how she felt about you, and all she's been through?"

"Yes she told me all of it," I say.

"No dad, she didn't tell you everything." Beth says flatly.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Look, go in, get a cup of coffee, and let me get your horse done. We've got a lot of talking to do, and actually I don't care if we settle the issue between us, right now, I don't give a fuck about that." She says uncharacteristically.

So, I did. I go to the house, pour a cup of coffee, go to the cupboard, put a shot of brandy in it, and as I light my cigarette realize that my hands are shaking.

Goddamn it, life wasn't so complicated forty eight hours ago. I was trying to get over my wife's death for heaven's sake, and this, well, this sucks, big time.

A few minutes later, Beth comes into the house and grabs a cup of coffee for herself. She stirs the creamer into it and comes over to the table where I'm sitting.

"Okay dad, as I pull into the drive way I see her leading your horse on a dead run headed to the stable. I figure you've been hurt or something so I run out to meet her as she slides to a stop. She's almost hysterical by then, which makes me believe you really are hurt, but as I keep asking her, she keeps saying no, you're walking home. After a minute or so, she calms down long enough to tell me what she'd told you last night, about her dad, her feelings towards you, the whole bit. Okay, you won't talk about what you and Becky did last night and I respect that, but she made it very clear that for a few hours last night she had realized her long held dream of telling you how she felt. Not only did she get to tell you, she actually got to show you how much she loved you. Those were her words. She also said, she was 'on cloud nine', until you came in from feeding the horses. She knew you were having second thoughts then, but went riding in the hopes she was wrong. On the ride, she realized she wasn't and you were already getting cold feet."

"Cold feet? Jesus Christ Bethany, I'm not having cold feet, I'm being practical. She's your age for Christ's sake! Life doesn't work that way. Autumn/Spring marriages are a mistake, I've seen it before." I'm a little pissed right now.

"Didn't she call you this morning?" I ask.

"No, I waited for her to, but the first I talked to her was out by the stable." Beth answers, and then continues, "Practical? You call love being practical? When did that start? Beth asks.

"When reality hit me this morning." I answer.

"Tell me, goddamn it, tell me what practical is all about." She slams her fist on the table.

"I'm middle aged, she's young, she'll want kids, I sure as hell don't." I blurt out.

"So you'll fuck her, but won't marry her. That's sweet, I know a lot of young men that would do the same thing, I thought you were a bit above that you prick! Becky can't HAVE kids!" She screams at me. It's then that I reacted in a way so uncharacteristic of me, I was shocked.

I slapped her. I reached across the table, swung as I stood up and slapped her across her face. I dunno it wasn't just what she'd said; 'cause I really WAS a prick. It was a combination of being with two women, so different on one hand, and so very much alike on the other. One was my daughter, I'd actually fucked my own daughter and I was sick about it. I'd made love to Becky and I loved it as it happened. I guess I felt trapped. Trapped by what Beth had done, and very much on the spot by what Becky had said. Now I find out Beck can't have kids, and I'm stupefied again.

Beth's reaction caught me off guard too. She slapped me back. Well, that's not true, she didn't slap me, she cold cocked me. Her fist was doubled up, she connected with my jaw and I dropped like a ton of bricks. If that wasn't bad enough, she calmly walks over and kicks me square in the balls for the coup de grace.

She does that, then she drops to her knees, pulls me to her and crying hysterically tells me how sorry she is. I'm trying to pry my eyeballs from the back of my skull, holding my balls and wondering what's coming now.

During the next thirty minutes, I recover; go back to sitting in my chair. Beth keeps the coffee coming and we're not speaking during the whole time.

Finally after what seemed like hours, but as I said was only thirty minutes, Beth finally sits back in her chair, across from me. She's idly stirring her coffee but still not talking.

"You know what dad?" Beth asked.

"What now?" I ask.

"This is so fucked."

"What is?" I'm looking at her steadily.

"This whole thing about you and me, this thing about you and Becky, I don't get it."

"What don't you get?"

"Was the sex good between you and her?" She asks.

"I'm not talking about that Beth, and you know it." I respond.

"Okay, was it good between you and me?" She asks now, and I really don't want to talk about that either and say so.

"That's not fair, actually that's unfair as hell. What is sex to you then?" She changes her tactic.

"It's about love, with someone you love, someone you care about." I reply.

"Do you love either one of us?" She asks.

"I love you both, differently I suppose, but I do love you both." I answer.

"What's masturbation?" She suddenly asks.

"What? I'd rather not have this conversation Beth, really I wouldn't."

"Well we're having it goddamn it, and we're having it now, so answer the fucking question." She says defiantly, as my jaw throbs and balls ache remembering that just a bit ago I pissed her off, and didn't want to go down that road again..

"Masturbation is a tool I suppose for those who choose to use it." I reply a bit hesitantly.

"Do you?" She inquires.

"Masturbate? Well, is that really important? Why do you need to know that?"

"I'm asking the questions here dad, you just answer." She's pretty adamant now.

"Okay, I do, so what?"

"I've already said, I'm asking the questions, and I kind of figured you did. My question is who do you think about when you do?" She says; arms folded across her chest.

"Well, I don't know, I think you already know about my feelings for Nancy, so I suppose it's her when I do." I answer.

"Is she the only one? I find that a little hard to believe."

"Well no, there are others, actually, Becky has come to mind on more than one occasion, especially when I was drinking so much and Becky stayed here awhile with you and I. Hell, you both moved back in for that month or so." I said as honestly as I could.

"What about me? Ever go there with me?" She asks.

I hang my head 'cause she's hit a chord, and I really didn't want to hear that tune played.

"You do, don't you?" She asked, and not being surprised by it.

"Yes, well I have I guess." I say.

"You GUESS? You fucking guess? What kind of an answer is that?" Now she's mad.

"Okay Bethany, I do, I mean I have, yes you've come to mind at times. What do you want me to say?" I'm looking her right in the eyes now.

"So which is better, the fantasy or the reality?" She asks, much subdued.

"The reality is of course. Actually I..." and I pause.

"What? Actually you what dad?" She stares back at me.

"Well actually Beth, I've never thought about what we really did the other night, I guess I fantasized about your breasts mainly, how they'd feel, that sort of thing."

"So the answer is the reality was better than the fantasy." She says.

"Well of course it was; it was mind blowing, to say the least. That is of course, until I found out who it was." I finish.

"And what exactly made it so bad when you found out?" She's going to press this to the end, I know that now.

"It's the whole incest thing Beth, it's wrong, it's a bit sick and twisted, I dunno." Look what Becky went through, look how she's suffered because of that." I say and now I can't look her in the eyes.

"Dad," she starts. "Look at me dad. Do I look like I suffered because of what happened? I'm thirty five years old for Christ sake, not a fifteen/sixteen year old kid that got forced into some perverted shit with a drunk dad who couldn't keep his hands off me. I WANTED that to happen, I LOVED it when it did, and I want MORE whenever it's offered." She finished, and the honest look in her eye tells me she's serious as a heart attack.

"When Beck's dad killed himself, there were rumors at school. Kids hear their parents talk and everybody knew he hung in the bars and screwed anything he could get his hands on. Now Becky, she denies it all those years, because she really felt way down deep it was in some way her own fault he did that to her. She knows now it wasn't, but back then it was pretty hard on her. She always thought if she'd just run away and not left the note, her dad wouldn't have shot himself, and maybe even gotten help. But I gotta ask you, don't you feel what happened between us is on a different level? Do you think I'm gonna get all twisted up and shitty over us?" She says.

"Probably not Beth, but that doesn't make it right. It just doesn't seem right, I dunno, I can't even think about it right now."

"Well look at these dad," she says and opens her blouse. I'm staring at those beauties again, and this time in broad daylight. Jesus Christ she has a pair of tits like I've never seen. Even carrying two children those puppies are standing there like erect buildings. I drop my eyes hoping their magnetism will release me, but not before I notice the nipple rings are missing.

TFC
TFC
30 Followers
12