How Did You Know? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I offer these when you want them, and anything else attached to me. I'm not ashamed, and I think the reality is much better than the fantasy, so there you have it about me."

"You," she continues, and pulls her blouse shut, "you have to figure out not only what to do about me, you gotta figure out what to do about Becky, 'cause that woman loves you beyond reason, and to be honest dad, you couldn't find a better woman to be in your life. Now think of that, she finishes, gets up, and walks out the door, slamming it as she goes.

I gotta be honest here, she really didn't have to slam it that hard, but she did and I jumped a foot when the shock wave hit.

So I sit there for about ten minutes, my mind going all sorts of crazy ways, and then head to the cupboard, pull down the brandy again, and splash some in my cup. But you know what? Even as I add the coffee I know I can't go down this road, so after one sip, I step to the sink and pour it out. Looking out the window I'm a bit surprised to see Beth's car still here. She hasn't left, and I have no idea where she is. I walk back to the living room, lie on the couch, and get lost in thought. I thought I was thinking, but if the truth were known, I fell asleep. It was a troubled sleep to say the least and at some points I'm fucking Bethany with Becky cheering us on, and at others' I'm slamming Becky with Bethany screaming encouragement. Weird, but when I wake up about four hours later, I'm bathed in sweat and shakin' like a dog shittin' peach seeds.

Getting off the couch I go back to the window and I'm relieved to see Beth's car is gone. I go out the back door and head to the stables. Little early for feeding, but I want to get it done before dark. Damn, I never did muck any of the stalls out today I think, but then excuse myself from doing it til tomorrow; at least I'm still in charge of the fucking horses. A bit later, chores done, I head back to the house and looking through the garage door, I'm surprised to see my truck in there. I know Beth took care of that, but who helped her; I have no idea.

Walking back into the house I see my keys hung up on the hook, and on the table is a note I'd not seen before. It's from Beth and it says to call her when I wake up. I go to the phone and do exactly that.

"Hey hon." I say.

"How ya feeling?" She asks.

"Okay I guess." Which isn't a lie, I'm just guessing here, 'cause I don't know exactly how I am feeling.

"Want some company?" She asks, and my hackles come up.

"I dunno hon, hadn't thought about it. I guess we could talk." I reply as calmly as I can.

"Naw, I don't want to talk anymore dad. If you want company, I'll come over, if you wanna talk about this shit, call someone else." She says, and then finishes with, "You tell me."

"Please come over." I whisper, and right then I fall forever across the line.

The phone goes dead and I go back to the living room. Why I'm so damn tired is beyond me, but I lay down on the couch, and after throwing my arm over my face, I drift off. Don't know how long I dozed, but suddenly Beth's tugging at my arm telling me to get up.

"Let's just go to bed dad." She says and I dutifully get off the couch and follow her. Funny part about this is, neither of us says a word, now I'll grant ya, we talked a lot about it later, but right then, we just went back to the bedroom, got out of our clothes, and got into bed.

I did notice the nipple rings were back in and I remember realizing that when these girls thought sex was in the air, the rings were on, any other time, they weren't. But I didn't say anything to her about that little observation, I just pulled her to me, and she spooned in like she'd lived there before.

I did put my right arm under hers and grasp her breast. Didn't touch the ring, just held her boob, and marveled at its size, firmness, and warmth. Then I was dead to the world, and I have no idea how long I slept til my erection woke me up, poking and sniffing around her ass and panting to get into something. I guess that would wake most men up, and I was feeling pretty good when that happened. As the fog completely cleared my head I realized he wasn't up on his own, he had someone's fingers wrapped around him stroking him to his current frenzied state.

The back of Beth's left leg was firmly pressed against the front of my left leg, and her right leg was bent at the knee and pulled up so that her leg was almost to her belly. She was opening herself up, pistoning my friend with her fist, and getting ready to haul him into one of those warm tunnels she had opened. Turned out it was her cunt she chose first, and as she tugged him forward, I helped propel him home.

Then the magic, the warmth; the fuck-my-eyes-out movements that go on for a few moments until she said, "No! Hold on a second." She pulls forward, unplugging my friend, and he's a little pissed about that, to which I agree; one shouldn't treat friends like that. But she quickly rolls over on her back, spreads her legs, and pulls me atop her. I'm home again in a second and breathing easier at the feeling.

Now she pulls my face to hers and we kiss. I mean we kiss like we've been marooned on an island away from the opposite sex for six or seven years. She takes in a deep breath as I start to establish a rhythm until we both arch, hold our breath, see stars together and cum like gangbusters.

This woman's a sexual athlete at her peak, and why I recognize that with awe at this particular time instead of having the feelings of guilt run into my heart, is beyond me. But I do it gladly as I kiss her softly and then roll to the side and bring her with me.

"I love you ya know." She says simply.

"And I you, above all else, I love you." There, simply given; simply said. We're both off in our own little worlds thinking thoughts, holding each other as tightly as we can and eventually doze off peacefully. I enter that never-never land that, for whatever reason tonight, is a peaceful place with lovely bird noises and the sound of a small brook running near by. I sleep the sleep of the dead, and am happy to be there.

To Be Continued...

12