How Do I Atone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel him tense and look in my eyes. "I'd be fucking pissed," he replies, still eyeing me. "Did you...are you trying to tell me something?"

"No honey, you're all I ever want," I roll off my standard reply and give you a big hug.

I feel you relax but I have this crazy urge to confess all my indiscretions.

"What if I told you I licked an ass and liked it, then took his huge cock up the ass?"

My confession was now complete. I was feeling better. Whoever said confession is good for the soul, knew what he was talking about!

He laughed, thinking this was a game and replied, "Bring him over, I'd like to see that. You licking an ass, that I'd have to see! How bout mine, it's right here."

"No thanks, I only like them waxed."

"Sounds painful." Then he asked, "Where would I get that done? "

"No clue."

"If I found out, would you really do it?"

"Well, maybe I'd try it, probably just once though," I said making a face.

I could feel his cock begin to grow against my stomach. NO! I thought. I can't. Not so soon after! I'm still an emotional wreck. Not sensing my discomfort, he slid down and started sucking my feeldoe.

My little devil was back, telling me to urge him on. He said, 'Tell him your lover does it better. Go ahead and tell him, dammit!'

"Honey, my lover does it deeper." It slipped out before I could think about it.

He laughed and slid the feeldoe deep in his throat and asked, "Like this?"

"Yep, just lik that," I smiled.

He threw my legs over my head nd buried his face in my well used backdoor. I froze!

Would he notice? Was my ass all stretched? Was Mark's cum oozing out? My heart was racing. My body was trembling as he tounged my recently ravaged asshole.

"Yum," I heard him moan. "You taste great! I love the apple but it smells different and you're nice and loose."

"Did you use a chemical douche or something back there? It smells like chlorine."

"Yeah, my secret lover Mark," I joked back, telling the truth, FINALLY.

"He's all warm and big like you and squirts deep in my ass," I said huskily.

Wow, the truth REALLY IS LIBERATING.

"Well, I like Mark. You can use him anytime. He tastes better than Bob your dildo," he mumbled before driving his tounge deep into my rectum.

I shuddered, as my loins began responding. I pushed my ass against his tounge, driving it deeper while I milked my feeldoe against my clit. He sensed I was ready to do my final penance and surrender my ass for the second time today. I sighed, as I felt his engorged head rest againt my sphincter.

I knew this was going to be a LONG ride. He usually lasts forever on his third climax. I braced myself as he slid in.

He went deep fast. It felt great! He grabbed my hips and slowly began rocking. I felt him squirt some more oil on his cock and silently thanked him, knowing my ass was going to be sore tomorrow.

Several minutes later he was really reaming me hard. I was loving every minute of my well deserved penance. Suddenly he smacked one of my cheeks. Hard, I mean REALLY HARD!

"Ouch," I screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK?"

"That's for what you did earlier. You were a naughty girl," he laughed, smacking my other cheek even harder. Electric waves of pleasure coursed through my sex...but I froze, PETRIFIED.

Did he know?

"Don't ever smack my cock that hard, understand Bitch," was his hissed reply.

I let out my breath. Safe, but still guilty, I thought.

"Harder, please. Spank me harder,"...I was begging now.

"Swat my ass, PLEASE!"

WHACK! His hand smacked the first cheek in the same spot. Fuck that STUNG, I thought as I clenched my teeth. Yet my crotch was spasming; on the verge, at the edge of pain and pleasure. I needed the pain. I'd been BAD!!

"HARDER," I was screaming into the pillow.

Tears filling my eyes!

My cunt, was going wild as he pumped my ass harder and harder!!

"HARDER, I've been a BAD, BAD girl! Spank me harder PLEASE," I screamed, my atonement almost complete.

Sensing my urgency, I felt his hand leave my hips and my pussy tingled with an electric energy like I've never felt before.

Then, WHACK!

"FUCK"!!" I cried into the pillow.

My pussy literally EXPLODED!!

My sphincter clamped on his swelling cock LIKE A VISE!

Two DEEP, BRUTAL THRUSTS later I felt his cock spitting his seed, deep in my hot ravaged ass.

I collapsed on the bed, his cock still dumping cum in my bowels. Tears were streaming down my cheecks.

"Honey, I don't deserve you. You are so good to me. You know just what I need." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Of couse you do," he replied. "You are my PERFECT NAUGHT LITTLE NYMPHO AND I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH"

IF HE ONLY KNEW!!

-----What I wonder, is: SHOULD I TELL HIM?-----